Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258451 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#222577 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't leave the gays alone, can ya waaaasup? Would you like to talk about that?
okay sure!

when you leave the saints alone, sata...er...wilderide, i'll leave the gays alone:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222578 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be nice were it true. Most of your posts suggest otherwise though. Accusing my partner and I of being indecent perverts, for example. I'm still waiting for you to explain what is indecent about either of us or our relationship.
i see, so you're holding me and Christianity hostage until we agree that homosexuality is at least as decent as God's design between a man and a woman....

and to think 'they' insist that there's no gay agenda! can you believe these outrageously evil dogs???

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222579 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck is a communist!
you're a fascist and that's worse!

wilderide - "i demand that you think and say the homosexuality is virtuous or we will ruin your world!"

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#222580 Apr 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>okay sure!

when you leave the saints alone, sata...er...wilderide, i'll leave the gays alone:-)
Saints!? Seriously?! Where?

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#222581 Apr 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>i see, so you're holding me and Christianity hostage until we agree that homosexuality is at least as decent as God's design between a man and a woman....

and to think 'they' insist that there's no gay agenda! can you believe these outrageously evil dogs???
Do what you want.

Leave other people alone.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222582 Apr 2, 2014
Eagle 12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, yet you leave out a critical conjunction “if,” in 1st Timothy 2:15.
And you are accusing another of poor reading and comprehension?
My dear friend, hypocrisy doth abound in thy soul. Is this a trait of Atheism or just a individual paroxysm with thee?
my new best bro!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222583 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
This means that a woman must not only bear children, but they must ALSO be faithful. But unless they pop out kids, then all their faithfulness is for naught. Because Eve made men fall, or something.
please don't be jealous just cuz you can't give your hubby a baby through your annis....:-(

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#222584 Apr 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you're a fascist and that's worse!

wilderide - "i demand that you think and say the homosexuality is virtuous or we will ruin your world!"
Unlike you, who says homosexuality is an abomination because I have an ancient book written by a mythical figure that says so.

Splinter/plank.

Ring a bell?

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222585 Apr 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Dismembered by drawing and quartering, spread to the four winds, burnt and buried in separate graves. The head stuck on the tower for display for a hundred years or more till it's forgotten what your stupid idea was.
A plan , that was above your pay grade, and uncovered only now , because your rotten skull fell off the pike.
<quoted text>
Absolutely this WAS the christian love given. And a true story of the authority delivered by the Christians who ruled.
if you were roman 300 AD or english centuries later, YOU would have been zealous to torture and kill as a quasi/pagan-christian in name only!

your kind are such cowards that they ALWAYS suck-up to the socio-politically correct powers in control and that's why you're currently an antiCHRISTian:-)

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#222586 Apr 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
i see, so you're holding me and Christianity hostage until we agree that homosexuality is at least as decent as God's design between a man and a woman....
God's design? Really? lmao
If we are "Gods design" then why do we have so many cancers, and so many horrible diseases? Our bodies go horribly wrong all the time. Heck, even lizards can grow back limbs, but our bodies....this supposed design from "GOD" has yet to grow back even ONE limb of an amputee....ever in the history of the WORLD!?
Either we are NOT "Gods" design, or God is a HORRIBLE lazy designer that doesn't care much about us!

"It's almost as if the bible was written by racist, sexist, homophobic, violent, sexually frustrated men, instead of a loving god........weird"
Ricky Gervais

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#222587 Apr 2, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's send Porter there. He'd love it!!!
Who is porter this week?

“Imaginez tous les gens”

Since: Sep 09

Sunbury, OH

#222588 Apr 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
please don't be jealous just cuz you can't give your hubby a baby through your annis....:-(
What is wrong with you?
I'm just asking because you only normally see people say stuff like this, while hiding behind a fake name like (waaaaaasuuup) and a computer screen.
If you REALLY believe in what you say, and are proud of yourself, post your REAL name, and advocate for your beliefs....people would have WAY more respect for your stance if it wasn't so cowardly.
"man's inhumanity to man"
Waaaaasuuuup, what's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222589 Apr 2, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Well...I apologize ...We do have to work on this ...
fact ..Is , God loves homosexuals .....He f**king created them ...of course He loves them ...
but , God ' hates ' immoral sex ......even , straight people ..go to Hell ...
i realize that you understand this, but for the sake of or audience who hangs on our every word (lol), may i compliment your thought?:

God "created them male and female", put them together to mate, be fruitful and multiply and considered His whole creation "good"!

it wasn't until after adam and eve succombed to sin that the serpent's influence began to be manifested in the environment. therefore, homosexuality IS NOT God's creation, but it's a part of the cause and affect of sin:-)

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222591 Apr 2, 2014
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
God Damn you are stupid.
so-called 'intellect' is the moral foundation of the gaytheist religion. they compete and judge each other over their individual and ambigous standards of 'intelligence' and their priests (they call them 'scientists') even came up with a standard by which to judge themselves called an "I Q test". yes, they get very proud if theirs is higher than anothers!

the culture of this growing and major cult is really quite amusing to observe!

“let's do this thang!”

Location hidden

#222592 Apr 2, 2014
Snow Bunny_ wrote:
<quoted text>God's design? Really? lmao
If we are "Gods design" then why do we have so many cancers, and so many horrible diseases? Our bodies go horribly wrong all the time. Heck, even lizards can grow back limbs, but our bodies....this supposed design from "GOD" has yet to grow back even ONE limb of an amputee....ever in the history of the WORLD!?
Either we are NOT "Gods" design, or God is a HORRIBLE lazy designer that doesn't care much about us!
"It's almost as if the bible was written by racist, sexist, homophobic, violent, sexually frustrated men, instead of a loving god........weird"
Ricky Gervais
you must be talking about YOUR body, hon, cuz you sho-nuff ain't talking about mine.

let's look at what you're believing, because even your 'scientists' can admit that stress and angst and stuff are the main contributors to bad health:-)

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#222593 Apr 2, 2014
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>you must be talking about YOUR body, hon, cuz you sho-nuff ain't talking about mine.

let's look at what you're believing, because even your 'scientists' can admit that stress and angst and stuff are the main contributors to bad health:-)
So chillax already.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#222594 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
You said all that crap then backpedaled, then forward again.
You're a goddam Yo-Yo from Hell.
The real God or the one you've made up to suit your needs?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#222595 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be nice were it true. Most of your posts suggest otherwise though. Accusing my partner and I of being indecent perverts, for example. I'm still waiting for you to explain what is indecent about either of us or our relationship.
You probably smell too good, you probably love pink, your hair is likely nicely combed, and you're probably naturally good at interior design.

You want to talk about indecent?

Where's the manhood? Where's the manliness?

>:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#222596 Apr 2, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
I listen to my students in class although I never comment to them.
Most are agnostic or atheist. Mist understand mythology and allegory though and can discern between fantasy and reality.
I wonder how many of your fantasy students could spell "most" correctly...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#222597 Apr 2, 2014
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Most pedophiles are heterosexual. Put your own house in order before criticizing others.
Most acts of pedophelia are homosexual acts.

A straight man cannot perform a homosexual act.

What's that say about your house?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,524,001
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min John-K 313,996
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr MidPhartz 32,924
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
More from around the web