Atheism requires as much faith as rel...

Atheism requires as much faith as religion?

There are 258044 comments on the Webbunny tumblelog story from Jul 18, 2009, titled Atheism requires as much faith as religion?. In it, Webbunny tumblelog reports that:

Atheism requires as much faith as religion? bearvspuma : The only problem with this rationalization is that ita s assuming all athiests are so because theya re intelligent in the ways of science and reasoning and all people that believe in a form of god are unintelligent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Webbunny tumblelog.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#222261 Mar 30, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rub it in? I'd rather be home.
Kicked out? What did you do? Surfers isn't exactly elite aye. Pmsl.
Just an Adam & Eve analogy.
:-)

Enjoy the heat up north, I say. U might as well, because I'll be dead jealous by June/July.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#222262 Mar 30, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a difference?
Only size. The most common name for a cat EVER is Tiger.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#222263 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
"The only problem with kittens is that,
eventually they will turn into cats." - Ogden Nash
Yes, then play all those endless mind games on their pet human.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#222264 Mar 30, 2014
BenAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do think about homosexuality so much ?
"Me thinks the lady doth protest to much." - The Bard.
It's way off-topic for this thread. Not to mention that thing's atrocious poetry.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#222265 Mar 30, 2014
Eagle 12 wrote:
From now on, from form forever frumpy, Satanism is a from of Atheism.
I don't think so, plenty of atheists don't believe in the Devil either.

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#222266 Mar 31, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/201...
"Neigh" isn't a letter. Next time I'm calling ceiling cat.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#222267 Mar 31, 2014
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
In some ways, yes but my truck doesn't poop when I'm driving it.
I consider that a plus.
A truck has much worse environmental impact than that. Horse manure is at least a good fertiliser.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#222268 Mar 31, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so, plenty of atheists don't believe in the Devil either.
"Oh but the devil loves that! It's how he gets you."

I should do a christian Poe week, they are so predictable and repetitive.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#222269 Mar 31, 2014
buffalo wrote:
Being told you are going to Hell for what you do and how you believe is a very hard thing. It is especially hard when it is said by persons who's behavior is no better than others.
The response of those who do not believe in God is to take the offensive, and be as rude as possible. That way they don't have to deal with the feelings of guilt. It is only natural to formulate a good offense as a defensive mechanism.
Really, those who believe in the Bible, but don't act like it, are very similar to those who do not believe in the Bible, and act like it. Neither person goes very deep. They concentrate on the surface, where they are familiar. Shallowness is a mark of our society today. We are miles wide, but only a mm deep.
Sadly, no. Your theistic nonsense, without evidence, is offensive. Your proselytizing is more childish than your erroneous belief in Dear Sky Leader.

Thank you for your false assertions. Continue to kill your specious beliefs. Modernity requires it.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#222270 Mar 31, 2014
number four wrote:
<quoted text>...Here...the crux .....What exactly is it , that you wish do do that Christian morality ...prevents you from doing so ...???
you wanna bone a man ..work on Sunday ...do a little cocaine and an underage hooker ...there is nothing to stop you ......so , I assume
....either , you are truly decadent and wish to murder .....or , you just hate God ....
Thank you for providing evidence that there is no such thing as "Christian morality". You idiots are one rung above "Islamic morality". Thankfully most of you are too stupid to use turn signals, let alone fly an aircraft.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#222271 Mar 31, 2014
Scrooge is a Liar wrote:
I don't think there are more than 15 actual atheists on all of the topix forums. All the other usernames are some sock puppet of these 15. I also believe the actual atheists are cowardly moderators of topix.
If I'm wrong, then we have a whole lot of worthless pieces of shit atheists sitting on their asses without jobs as they are on these forums of hate 24/7/365.
Atheists are worthless human filth.
Ah, Alabama.'Nuff said.

Yes, if you divorce your wife, she'll still be your sister.
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#222272 Mar 31, 2014
ZEUS wrote:
<quoted text>
each of them is more precious in the sight of god than all the gold, diamonds, silver, lands and earthly possessions under the sun
What about apples?

“What game?”

Location hidden

#222273 Mar 31, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Only size. The most common name for a cat EVER is Tiger.
Before I get on the mat, I sit down, stretch my leg and watch my opponent casually. He's usually hopping around and shadow boxing. Trying to work up a sweat. Everybody there knows me. They know it's against the rules for me to use my right leg. They think that is a disadvantage.

It's hard to find fights these days. I'm sayin
IPSEC

North Richland Hills, TX

#222274 Mar 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a reasoned response, or just more lies and ugly, hate?
Real marriage has always been and will always be a committed relationship between one man and one woman. Demanding it ain't so doesn't make it so.
It is the only relationship that reproduces naturally, a father and mother raising their children.
It is the only relationship that is the birthing place of every single other type of relationship.
It is the only relationship that reunites two completely unique parts. A complimentary union, instead of a duplicated half.
It is the only relationship that sexually fit together by design. There is no abusive violation of design.
It is the only relationship that restores a male and female to the very original roots of our creation, pre-gender.
It is the only union that blends two different genders bringing perfect balance. A same gender union lacks diversity and is off balance.
All this says nothing about the cultural, historic and religious distinctions that marriage wholly embraces.
It clearly has, needs and deserves a special and unique definition. It is absurd and sacrilegious to equate ss couples
<quoted text>
If you were honest and not trying to insult me by calling me gay, you'd make a futile attempt to explain how a ss couple can equate to any one of the distinctions I note.
However, you are not honest, and certainly not capable of mounting a rational response.
Smile.
Gender is masculine, feminine, or neuter. Sex is male and female. Look inside yourself and your descriptive words to find where you are.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#222275 Mar 31, 2014
River Tam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WzzWEeiUf3YXX
I think you can see Buck in the audience here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#222276 Mar 31, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, then play all those endless mind games on their pet human.
Stormy is plotting to kill me in my sleep. LOL

“What game?”

Location hidden

#222277 Mar 31, 2014
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
A truck has much worse environmental impact than that. Horse manure is at least a good fertiliser.
I don't eat either of them.

“What game?”

Location hidden

#222278 Mar 31, 2014
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you can see Buck in the audience here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ylRplLnU84XX
He's 6' 8"

That's hard to hide.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#222279 Mar 31, 2014
River Tam wrote:
He's 6' 8"
That's hard to hide.
Have you seen this one? Iso good.

“It's Time. . .”

New Holland

#222280 Mar 31, 2014
Divinity Surgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Oh but the devil loves that! It's how he gets you."
I should do a christian Poe week, they are so predictable and repetitive.
It wouldn't be hard. In fact, I could write the script myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min ThomasA 312,854
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aquarius-wy 1,460,160
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Pete_Carroll 32,616
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Wed Go Blue Forever 59
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web