2012-13 Player Review: Jamal Ferguson

Apr 4, 2013 Full story: Marquette Tribune

Coming into the season, there was not much expected of Jamal Ferguson. He was the least touted newcomer to the Golden Eagles, and was in a position that had a couple capable veterans ahead of him entrenched in Marquette's starting line-up. Before Todd Mayo was suspended for the non-conference portion of the season, Ferguson had little room to break ... (more)

Read more
Mark Potter

Norfolk, VA

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Jamal Ferguson has so much potential to be a # 1 player, given the opportunity he would have been just that guy.
New London,Conn
Randy McKenzie

Garner, NC

#2 May 10, 2013
The little time he had to play on the Big East Court, I was inpress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,206,784
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 min bonified eartholi... 4,974
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 236,835
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Big D 201,795
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 309,247
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 29,273
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web