get your money back from a scam

Posted in the NCAA Basketball Forum

DENNIS

New York, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
I want to thank prophet Brian who helped me got my money back from the guy that scammed me on the internet claiming to be a loan officer because i was seeking for a loan, I encountered this man with the email zikkyloan@yahoo.com who claimed to be the loan officer of Zikky loan plc. I trusted him and he gave me a form to fill which I did and he told me to pay some fees and in less than 48 hours I will get my loan because i needed it urgently i paid the fees through Western union money trasfer because he claimed the firm was not in USA and that was the last time I heard from him after paying all together $1260. I was able to locate this prophet through a friend he had helped resolved issues with her ex and they came back. I told him all that had happened and he helped me i dont know how he did it the man contacted me saying he has not been able to sleep for 2 days that all he hears and see his pay her the money back and that is how he gave me a date and pleaded for forgiveness on that date he paid my money he collected a long time ago and i was full of joy. I decided to post this because I know alot of you have suffered in the hands of those fraudsters. Anywhere you are prophet thank you for your great work and for you out there who has passed through a similar thing contact this great prophet on his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com his spell is for better life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min flack 1,156,138
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min Joe fortuna 233,155
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 53 min Phil Donahue 307,105
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 28,488
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 10 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 12 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
More from around the web