The Big Ten couldn't shoot this seaso...

The Big Ten couldn't shoot this season, except the three teams still in the NCAA...

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Mar 27, 2014, titled The Big Ten couldn't shoot this season, except the three teams still in the NCAA.... In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Three Big Ten teams have reached the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament. What do all three have in common? They can shoot - unlike the rest of the teams in the Big Ten.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Mar 27, 2014
Wonder what the Big Ten thinks of an AD making $18,000 bonus, for the school's wrestler winning a National Championship?.....Someday these athaletes are gonna get the right representation, and take these greedy schools apart......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min My New Alias RULES 1,420,019
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min superwilly 256,598
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 hr ThomasA 311,628
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 26 Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
More from around the web