i can't believe it! i just got a loan

i can't believe it! i just got a loan

Posted in the NCAA Basketball Forum

Mrs Rose

Manassas, VA

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Hey friends! you all are right. i can't believe i could get a loan from them. When i saw all your comments, i decided to try too so i email them. After meeting up with the little requirments, i have just been wired 70,000usd to repay for 6 years. Am really really so happy now. i can clear off my credit and get back on my feet again. I want to thank you friends for the information. Now i believe the saying that among bad fruit there is still good one.
Dion Taylor

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Dec 18, 2013
Mrs Rose wrote:
Hey friends! you all are right. i can't believe i could get a loan from them. When i saw all your comments, i decided to try too so i email them. After meeting up with the little requirments, i have just been wired 70,000usd to repay for 6 years. Am really really so happy now. i can clear off my credit and get back on my feet again. I want to thank you friends for the information. Now i believe the saying that among bad fruit there is still good one.
who did you use to get your loan as I have tried afew now and they have been scams and I really need to a loan .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min Bruins 31,890
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Grey Ghost 1,346,856
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 24 min It aint necessari... 253,528
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 8,656
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr You Lost 201,846
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon exclusiveYTube 310,654
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 7 Mary 284
More from around the web