Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198926 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A logical follow-up would be aren't you always being honest? Why the need to say "now"?
Have to go for now. So later.
Good choice, sugar... put some Prep H on it and call me in the morning...
jjj

United States

#1198927 Sep 8, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this question for you, Homer... What's in it for you?... Tell me, please, in your own words, why it's in your best interest to "win" this issue?...
Please explain why you're so stupid?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1198928 Sep 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama surrendered on amnesty for illegal aliens because it was polling even worse than ISIS/Hamas......
I think it's called a 'strategic withdrawal.....'

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1198930 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Everyone knows that the initial CIA reports that were sent to the White House during the attack on Benghazi had the references to terrorists and terrorism scratched out.
That information was released a long time ago. It took Obama two weeks and a dozen speeches perpetrating the lie about a video to admit Benghazi was, in fact, an act of terror.
So if Obama was referring to Benghazi as an act of terrorism in his Rose Garden speech, why did he try to hide references to acts of terror in the CIA reports and then send the UN Ambassador, Susan Rice, on five different Sunday talk shows to start a lie about a video?
It's a wonder some people can find their way out of a parking lot.
Why do you keep repeating lies??

Keep watching FOX and you'll always be an uninformed idiot, Carol.

Fact is Obama called Benghazi a terror act on Sept 12.

""Addressing the nation on September 12, the day immediately after the attacks, Obama said: "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America."

The next day in Colorado, Obama again referred to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/02/fox-f...

----------

Here's your favorite, a UTube video of Obama's speech in Sept 12, where he said

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,"

----------

Rmoney tried your same lies, but it hurt him in the debate when Candy Crowley corrected him.

Repugnetards lie all the time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1198931 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A logical follow-up would be aren't you always being honest? Why the need to say "now"?
Have to go for now. So later.
How often does the Magic Negro give interviews?

When was the last time you saw him give an interview?

To note:

First, there's a mid-term election season upon us and, second, any and all Magic Negro 'interviews' are scripted, i.e.; questions are submitted beforehand so that questions and answers can be crafted for the final camera appearance and recording.

Hollyweird's new home is Washington, D.C., specifically, the White House.

I put very little credibility into any Liberal Network 'interviews' I see or will see especially between now and November. Think we'll see any Presidential Interviews done by Fox in the near future?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

Fox wouldn't agree to do scripted interviews with the Liar Of The Year....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1198932 Sep 8, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
ghost hating on Veterans... ghost Not an Officer... ghost all bagger...
It's the culture..
You really sound like a jealous 3 year old son.

I guess you're acting your mental age.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1198933 Sep 8, 2014
Jackie Lynch wrote:
Pathetic...
National Football League made calls regarding potential placement of Sam on practice squad
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/...
The NFL do this for everyone cut by teams? Uh...no.
What's with Gunner the Koward Kop changing his screen name on a daily basis??

Too ashamed to come back as Gunner??

You should be.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1198934 Sep 8, 2014
Democratic Presidents Bring It: Obama Shatters Clinton’s Record For Private Sector Job Growth

What do President Bill Clinton and President Barack Obama have in common? They both presided over record setting streaks of private sector job growth.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/09/05/jobs-r...

Bush set the record low. pretty sure not even Forbes(right wing as it gets) will ever compare the Bush economy to anyone.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1198935 Sep 8, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, If you’re trying to Convince me You’re Not Smart…. STOP, I’m Convince!!
lol! No son. You're trying to convince you're the biggest idiot around.

And it's clear you have the need to prove it to the world many times over!!!

Especially since reality isn't on your side!!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1198936 Sep 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't go to the trouble looking for toilet paper either. But sometimes you have to make the effort to find what you need so you won't be stinky or look foolish.
You really should follow your own advice sometimes son.

It'll boost your credibility.. maybe..
jjj

United States

#1198937 Sep 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Typically, republicans have tried to detract from the president’s accomplishments. When it comes to the falling unemployment rate, they claim that it is somehow related to large numbers of people just dropping out of the workforce. This would almost be believable if the economy wasn’t creating new jobs at a rate that coincides perfectly with the falling employment rate, but it is. There have been six consecutive months with more than 200,000 new jobs created, with only a slight dip in that number in August. Additionally, there have been 63 straight months of economic expansion and more than two solid years of manufacturing expansion.
In order to satisfy Obama’s conservative critics, Forbes compared the economy under President Obama to that of Ronald Reagan, who the GOP often touts as the best economic president of our times. It’s no surprise to discover that even with many additional obstacles in his path, Forbes concluded that:
“President Obama’s administration has outperformed President Reagan’s in all commonly watched categories.”
In order to complete the analysis, Forbes interviewed Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners. The company’s newsletter is reported to be one of the most reliable authorities on economic performance in the country.
Here’s what Deitrick had to say about President Obama’s job creation record, when compared to that of President Reagan.
“President Reagan has long been considered the best modern economic President. So we compared his performance dealing with the oil-induced recession of the 1980s with that of President Obama and his performance during this ‘Great Recession.’
As this unemployment chart shows, President Obama’s job creation kept unemployment from peaking at as high a level as President Reagan, and promoted people into the workforce faster than President Reagan.
President Obama has achieved a 6.1% unemployment rate in his 6th year, fully one year faster than President Reagan did. At this point in his presidency, President Reagan was still struggling with 7.1% unemployment, and he did not reach into the mid-low 6% range for another full year. So, despite today’s number, the Obama administration has still done considerably better at job creating and reducing unemployment than did the Reagan administration.
We forecast unemployment will fall to around 5.4% by summer, 2015. A rate President Reagan was unable to achieve during his two terms.”
According to Forbes, this is not only the best private sector job growth in modern history:
“This is the best private sector jobs creation performance in American History.”
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/09/06/its-o...
6.1% and the lowest job participation rate in 37 years but you progressive liberals don't understand what that means and Tony the village idiot asked me again what that meant, lmao.

Jobs created includes part time jobs since the federal government makes no distinction between part time and full time jobs. 80% of jobs created during the Obama years are part-time. Another facts you progressive liberals will need explained to you.

Next, do we have to explain why there really is widespread inflation even though the federal government doesn't claim more than 1%?

Lapeer, MI

#1198939 Sep 8, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep repeating lies??
Keep watching FOX and you'll always be an uninformed idiot, Carol.
Fact is Obama called Benghazi a terror act on Sept 12.
""Addressing the nation on September 12, the day immediately after the attacks, Obama said: "No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America."
The next day in Colorado, Obama again referred to the Benghazi attack as an act of terror."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/04/02/fox-f...
----------
Here's your favorite, a UTube video of Obama's speech in Sept 12, where he said
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZSEM2rYjHcIXX
----------
Rmoney tried your same lies, but it hurt him in the debate when Candy Crowley corrected him.
Repugnetards lie all the time.
But he didn't call it an act of terror.

So what's your point here? An exercise in stupidity ???

Too much exercise:-)

Candy was paid to lie for the Liar Of The Year. She was just doing her job.

Again....so what's your point here? An exercise in stupidity ???
Zeituni O Soetoro

New York, NY

#1198940 Sep 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Typically, republicans have tried to detract from the president’s accomplishments. When it comes to the falling unemployment rate, they claim that it is somehow related to large numbers of people just dropping out of the workforce. This would almost be believable if the economy wasn’t creating new jobs at a rate that coincides perfectly with the falling employment rate, but it is. There have been six consecutive months with more than 200,000 new jobs created, with only a slight dip in that number in August. Additionally, there have been 63 straight months of economic expansion and more than two solid years of manufacturing expansion.
In order to satisfy Obama’s conservative critics, Forbes compared the economy under President Obama to that of Ronald Reagan, who the GOP often touts as the best economic president of our times. It’s no surprise to discover that even with many additional obstacles in his path, Forbes concluded that:
“President Obama’s administration has outperformed President Reagan’s in all commonly watched categories.”...

We forecast unemployment will fall to around 5.4% by summer, 2015. A rate President Reagan was unable to achieve during his two terms.”
According to Forbes, this is not only the best private sector job growth in modern history:
“This is the best private sector jobs creation performance in American History.”
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/09/06/its-o...
All those accomplishments, oh my. Then why is it

Red-state Democrats run from Obama

... for red-state Democrats fighting for their political lives this November, the strategy for lining up powerful endorsements seems to be A.B.O.:“Anyone but Obama.”

It’s not that these endangered Democrats are fleeing the party. Indeed, Senate candidates in places like Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky and West Virginia are quick to embrace other popular party leaders, including former President Bill Clinton and even progressive darling Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, who have already stumped alongside many of them.

But when it comes to Obama – whose approval rating is sputtering in the low 40s nationally and whose health care law and stance on issues like gun control remain deeply unpopular in much of red America – candidates in the president’s own party seem to want to stay away with a 10-foot pole.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/red-state-democrat...

LOL, jobs creation...so many have given up looking and dropped out of the count and the numbers for unemployed minorities is still double digit.

There is no recovery. Jobs being created are low paying with little benefits and many are part-time and Temp jobs--thanks to ObamaCare. Credit card debt is climbing to very high levels again and student debt is over a trillion dollars and still climbing. Inflation for food and energy keeps climbing. The federal debt continues to climb. Housing is only increasing in selling high income housing. Jobs still going overseas and the US Treasury is broke.
Absolutely nothing has been done to correct the situation which caused the last crash which is unsustainable credit borrowing!

But don't keep merely drinking the Kool-Aid, go ahead and keep guzzling it.
Jackie Lynch

Middlefield, CT

#1198941 Sep 8, 2014
jjj wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO....what integrity?
True integrity would involve pointing out the lies and hypocrisy in the media REGARDLESS of the politics of the offending organization.

Lapeer, MI

#1198943 Sep 8, 2014
Zeituni O Soetoro wrote:
<quoted text>
"People always say this to me:'Hey, Letterman,' they say.'Why don't you make jokes about Obama?' All right, I'll tell you why. I don't make jokes about him because I don't want the FBI tapping my phone, that's why." --David Letterman
But, David, they already are and have been and will be.

Geesh! You must be a Magic Negrobot!

Do the right thing. Retire.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198944 Sep 8, 2014
jjj wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain why you're so stupid?
You answer my question then I'll answer yours...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1198945 Sep 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......this is an Opinion piece by a contributor - NOT an official Forbes statement, Fool. Grow up. READ before opening your big mouth.
Adam Hartung Contributor
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
Maybe you should read a tad further along fukface. Hartung host's Forbes leadership series.

Doesn't matter__his math is spot on and his assessment is "not" all full of bullsht math like the scumbags you and your twin retard Bronach link.

All that said__gfy.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1198946 Sep 8, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Media Matters? the Truth Tellers?
even FOX has never gone ofter MM's integrity. kind of hard to do when FOX is watching their own UNEDITED video.
you religious nut job...

you are defending media matters like its the golden calf...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198947 Sep 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But he didn't call it an act of terror.
So what's your point here? An exercise in stupidity ???
Too much exercise:-)
Candy was paid to lie for the Liar Of The Year. She was just doing her job.
Again....so what's your point here? An exercise in stupidity ???
Why? Do you feel like your role here is being threatened?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1198948 Sep 8, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Three, if there's a balcony.
Is that that war on women we've been hearing about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,229
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 306,589
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr thewordofme 231,909
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 8 hr Mr bobo 145
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 8 hr Becky 644
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 10 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,170
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 Nov 22 ngzcaz 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE