Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383693 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1199768 Sep 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
NBC/WSJ - Voters trust GOP more on all of these top issues:
Economy +10
Foreign Policy +18
Immigration +7
Deficit +18
Taxes +4
Defense +38
You do realize that the Wall Street Journal is a division of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp don't you? No one believes anything coming out of that conglomerate.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199769 Sep 9, 2014
Ward Churchill on Fox Megyn Kelly tonight commenting on the half-million Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton administration against the Muslim people of Iraq, starting World War III..

The War Mongering sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism...

It's the Culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1199771 Sep 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how many were prevented from information from the muslim community? please cite specific examples and the info given...
It beez dis way: Allah spoke directly to Magic Negro and he then passed it on to the FBI.

We have a Holy Man intermediary in the Oval Office.

You didn't know these things?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199772 Sep 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is a man, never blamed Clinton for his problems......
unlike the current turd in the White House.....
Obama bin Lyin' now leaving Bill Clinton's warmongering sickness, two unnecessary unfinished wars and WWWIII at the doorstep of America's next President...

Clinton's hated by Muslims... Hillary a failed Secretary of State because of the hate by Muslims...

Clinton's in the White House a danger to America...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#1199773 Sep 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>isn't the US army still the most dangerous place on this planet for a woman?
First, define "woman".

There are loose definitions, strict definitions and in between definitions.

Rosie O'Donnell a "woman"? Ellen Degenerate, a "woman". Those two are strap-on Men in the definition of many folks.

If Rosie got raped on Paris Island, it might go down in the record as being sodomy.

Now.....what was your stupid question again?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1199774 Sep 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Many parents simply set their kids adrift.
But it sounds like you set a course for yours.
Thanks. She has always been my #1 priority. Probably had a lot to do with being a first time mom later in life - 38, almost 39, when she was born. Always felt blessed that she was my gift.

So relieved is a good word to describe how I'm feeling.

Lapeer, MI

#1199775 Sep 9, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And we, the WORKING class folks need more people like THAT these days!!
Some would argue with you on that claiming that setting a child on a course will stunt their natural creativity.

Better to let them smoke dope, rock and go find themselves sexually in a massage parlor or bathhouse. Free...like a bird!

Starving like a pigeon.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1199776 Sep 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect.....check your data......
you are very fortunate.....
most pensions do not have a cost-of-living increase......even government pensions......
I'm correct according to "my" data. What's your source? Mine was the U.S. Department of Labor.

Yes, I am fortunate.

http://www.dol.gov/whd/minwage/chart.htm

Lapeer, MI

#1199777 Sep 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that the Wall Street Journal is a division of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp don't you? No one believes anything coming out of that conglomerate.
Hee, Hee.

You *HOPE* no one believes anything coming out of the WSJ:-)
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199778 Sep 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a Foxbot through and through. Not an ounce of common sense.
The age of instant information... ignorance is a choice, dumbass....

You old woman behaving as a child here daily, with your school yard and playground insults, attacking Patriotic American's with hate and vengeance, you old woman pitifully inferior and inadequate everyday a loser...

The Blind Lead
It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199779 Sep 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your racism knows no bounds. Neither does your ignorance.
If you go out of bounds, you get penalized. But you prefer getting penulized.
Talk to the coach. He might be able to set something up in the locker room for you :-)
racism? just because the right wing media is all white doesn't mean i think they're idiots because they're white.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199780 Sep 9, 2014
Fox News is tearing us apart: Race baiting and divisiveness hits disgusting new low

Night after night, Fox News doubles down on hate. Whether George Zimmerman, Bundy or Ferguson, it just gets worse

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/28/fox_news_is_t...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199782 Sep 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News is tearing us apart: Race baiting and divisiveness hits disgusting new low
Night after night, Fox News doubles down on hate. Whether George Zimmerman, Bundy or Ferguson, it just gets worse
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/28/fox_news_is_t...
Chief Cut-n-Paste, bottom feeding poison on salon.com again......

Bill Clinton, Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron, democRats, government, all about hate and a "War on Women"...

You misogynists sonicmoron, Muslims, all others answer the question about the "War on Women" and are proof which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#1199783 Sep 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt objects to the government controlling wages in any manner.......
if you need to ask why, no point in explaining....
Limited government oversight is necessary. Without a set standard wage at the minimal level, too many employers would pay their employees peanuts and nothing would prevent them from being competitive using only peanuts for compensation. Fairness in standard business practices has to be considered if we don't want more unions and more crooks and thugs forcing people to fund the Democrats.

Limited government oversight is also needed in the private sector to protect consumers.

The key word is "limited".

Orlando, FL

#1199784 Sep 9, 2014
USA1600 is probably a former government employee and WE are paying her comfortable pension.

No wonder she likes big government. Cushy pensions.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199785 Sep 9, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Cut-n-Paste, bottom feeding poison on salon.com again......
Bill Clinton, Ray Rice, Anthony Weiner, Eliot Spitzer, Bob Filner, the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro, Realtime, sonicmoron, democRats, government, all about hate and a "War on Women"...
You misogynists sonicmoron, Muslims, all others answer the question about the "War on Women" and are proof which side actually wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant...
It's the culture...
show me a poll that says women think Democrats are the problem.

i'm waiting.

and waiting.

and waiting!

OMG hurry up will you!

oh just forget it. considering the last poll on the subject was done by the GOP and it had nothing to back up the FOX fables, i could be waiting all night.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199786 Sep 9, 2014
House GOP Setting the Stage for Massive Crony Capitalist Pay Backs in a Lame Duck

House Republicans are preparing a continuing resolution to keep the government open. In doing so, they’ve decided to be total sluts for K Street and Wall Street. The Crony Capitalists, emboldened by the Chamber of Commerce’s help during primary season, are doing some very unusual things.

Here’s what I hear is happening.

First, they will reauthorize the Ex-Im bank, which is something K Street is desperate to see happen.

Second, current reports are that they will spend more than the original Paul Ryan — Patti Murray deal that had included a tax hike. However, that is subject to change.

Third, and probably most significantly, they will make sure the continuing resolution expires after the election, but before January. That will free them up to go back for a lame duck session where outgoing members can use their votes to pass amnesty, tax increases, and further extend the Ex-Im bank.

Essentially, just as the Democrats used retiring members of Congress to pass Obamacare since they no longer had to worry about being accountable to voters, Republicans are going to use their members on the other side of an election and no longer accountable to voters to increase federal spending, collaborate on amnesty, and prepare a grab bag of pork fill requests for K Street.

Get ready. It’s coming.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/09/09/house-gop-...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199787 Sep 9, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
show me a poll that says women think Democrats are the problem.
i'm waiting.
and waiting.
and waiting!
OMG hurry up will you!
oh just forget it. considering the last poll on the subject was done by the GOP and it had nothing to back up the FOX fables, i could be waiting all night.
Polls??

You sonicmoron, the one who's eating and drinking drunk the Hope and Change shit dumbass...

Polls of Hope and Change are never Honest or Rev. wRight... Polls of Hope are for the "Hopelessly" enslaved you idiot 4life...

Government and democRats war on women controlling women's brains, bodies, and sexuality with Free Chemicals and Pills...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1199788 Sep 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed:
Galt is OK with lynching Rice, but how can you defend Ray Lewis becoming a hero after killing someone in a bar fight.....
OK, his posse took the blame for him, but so what.....
pretty hard to convict Rice if his wife testifies that she provoked him....
but, hang him high, anyway....
let's see what happens the next time some rapper bitch-slaps his woman....
"John Galt"
You have been drinking. Not a single thing I posted defended the actions of Lewis. Not a single one. I was speaking of the piece of crap Rice. Sober up. The subject of the discussion was Rice, not Lewis.
Peace

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1199789 Sep 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
First, define "woman".
There are loose definitions, strict definitions and in between definitions.
Rosie O'Donnell a "woman"? Ellen Degenerate, a "woman". Those two are strap-on Men in the definition of many folks.
If Rosie got raped on Paris Island, it might go down in the record as being sodomy.
Now.....what was your stupid question again?
can't the culture you belonged to is the worst around? you were probably one of the rapists, huh? and you were in before women were allowed, hmmm....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min ChristineM 255,314
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr Into The Night 9,637
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA 17 hr predators still o... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Thu Financial Consult... 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,267
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) May 23 Ceren 39
More from around the web