Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1197086 Sep 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, Dante has been hired as a "National Security fellow", not a "journalist". According to Huffington Post jobs website, "Fellowships usually lasts six months, giving our Fellows the opportunity to discover whether HuffPost is the right place to launch their career."
Now, on Donte's conviciton, Huffington Post Washington bureau chief Ryan Grim had this to say “We obviously believe in redemption and second chances."
We wouldn't expect a conservative to understand that concept.
As far as his truther comments, Stallworth has responded, "I no longer feel the way I did in that tweet 5 years ago.... After a lot of reading and researching on it, my views changed... and that's ok.... Credit goes to James Bamford, whose great book disabused me of that stuff and showed what a disastrous intelligence failure 9/11 was."
Stallworth was convicted of DUI manslaughter, not because of his "feelings".....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1197087 Sep 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realslime is both ignorant and profane.....
Hell hath no fury like a liberal - and Realtime - scorned.
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197088 Sep 4, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
Others have a worm. Some have a prawn.
Ever heard of the joke about ordering salmon for dinner and being served a prawn salad.
Well being dumped on with something unordered in life can lead to suffering by all parties involved.
One argument to this is that brain evolution had stopped. And people were waking up brain-dead.
And (that this is no conspiracy at all) that in want to a given answer animals moved into to the equation with a plausible answer.
That the animals are not the parasite but a temporary slave. Until the world figures out how to keep people both sane and alive.
Nostradamus would have us believe on the other hand that "behold a wicked coming" of our brains being taken (not eaten by the parasite) for "talking heads".
I am afraid to announce that talking heads amongst the cryogenic community is true.
Nostradamus was and still is in my estimation a genius.
WELL THEN YOU'RE GONNA "LOVE" DB AND CAROL... YOUR ENGLISH SEEMS A BIT LESS STILTED THIS TIME? WHAT, IT'S ABOUT... 9 PM YOUR TIME? YOU SEEM TO MAKE MORE SENSE WHEN YOUR SOAPS ARE ON...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1197089 Sep 4, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the jokes on you...
Real Liberal women are in love with their vaginas
An idiot like you wouldn't know a vagina if it was sitting on your face. Other than perhaps compare hers and yours.
Jackie Lynch

Middlefield, CT

#1197090 Sep 4, 2014
Why Does The Left Support Obesity-Causing, Artery-Clogging Fast Food?

Left wingers are willing to sacrifice the actual interests [and health] of the poor in service to their aspirations of political power.

A perennial dream of the American progressives is to organize fast food workers into a union, a move that would be an absolute disaster for the intended beneficiaries. Today, a purported 150 cities will see fast food strikes, as MSNBC approvingly reports:

Thousands of fast food workers across the United States were walking off the job Thursday morning, affecting restaurants in about 150 cities nationwide.

It was just the latest in a series of coordinated strikes that have taken place since November 2012...

Thuggery is not being ruled out, of course:

Organizers would not confirm on the record whether civil disobedience and arrests would take place in any of the cities affected by the strikes, but fast food workers have repeatedly vowed to take whatever measures are necessary in order to win a $15 hourly wage and union rights.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1197091 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure, that's a fine looking dog you have there...My daughter is in animal rescue. I have one of her dogs here in the mountains with me and he loves it and so do I.
Thank you. We have had Shelties for many years. Very loving breed. Our friends just got a Rottweiler from an animal rescue organization. Not sure that was a good idea but she really is a very sweet dog...just soooo big. It's a good thing we have people like your daughter who are willing to care for these helpless creatures while waiting for their forever homes.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1197092 Sep 4, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
FOX viewers are so gullible O'Riley has found it impossible to find anything so outlandish they won't lap it up. I'll bet he and Hannity make bets about who can pass off the most bizarre lie as fact.
Talk about two lying scumbags, you know old carol would blow both of those creme puffs at the same time. And then brag about one being fair and the other balanced.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1197093 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews don't have dics stupid haven't you ever talked to any of their wives???/ But I'm sure you being a Jew licker are aware of that.
"Army Strong"?????.....

more like a disgrace to the uniform.....

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1197094 Sep 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when union salaries go up for any reason other than productivity gains or inflation, the jobs just go overseas......
The discussion was about the wealthy getting wealthier, a fact. The point of contention is the distribution of this wealth. It has absolutely nothing to do with jobs going overseas. That's just smoke your wealthy handlers have blown up your ass.
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197095 Sep 4, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is your point. Are you one of the 38% that still thinks he is doing a good job. Since you did so much thinking how good he would be, did you ever check his FKing voting record? Did you read his books (That he didn't write)? Did you believe every thing he said without checking? Did you vote for him a second time after it was abundantly clear that his administration was not transparent and was never going to be? And if Iraq was such a mistake, what was Odonothing doing destabilizing Egypt, Libya, and Syria? Yes, their rulers were despots, but they were not causing us or anybody else a problem. BTW, did you get a little suspicious when he threw in with the Muslim Brotherhood?
HE HAS NO POINT IN HIS POST... HIS "POINT" AS CAROL SO RAPIDLY SUSSED OUT, IS THE NAME HE "CHOSE" THIS TIME... GOOD GOD, MAN, EVEN THE TYPEFACE LOOKED SAD AND DEPLETED.. IF THAT'S AN OBAMA VOTER THEN PAT TILL MAN IS THE HAPPIEST GUY IN TOWN...UM.. WOULD YOU STOP SENDING THE CHAFF OVER THE RAMPARTS? THE BLOOD AND MATTER IS KILLING MY ROSES...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1197096 Sep 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the more that efforts are made to hide Brown's criminal record, the greater the suspicion that a lynch mob is in progress....
just release all the information and let everyone make their own judgment.....
Sure, not surprised that you just would think we should just circumvent the law to satisfy your curiosity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1197097 Sep 4, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How many prisoners should the civilized world allow the Somali pirates to murder?
One kills for money the other for religion. I'm surprised you're letting yourself be dragged into a religious war.
let your conscience be your guide......

your thinking was shared by those who allowed the Nazis to murder six million Jews....

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1197098 Sep 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Incognito's topic fkface__take your nitpicking to her.
Oh, for heaven's sakes! Can't you digest anything besides crappy junk food propaganda? No wonder you're perspective is so unhealthy. You are perspective malnourished.

The two sources were CBS and CNN. The wealthy pay the crux of all taxes. Their taxes have been raised significantly since 1986.

How much more do you want to bleed the entrepreneurs and job creators?

Didn't you poo-poo the idea they don't pay more than their share already? Yes, you did.
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197099 Sep 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Army Strong"?????.....
more like a disgrace to the uniform.....
UM... YOU'VE LOST EVERY CONFLICT YOU STARTED SINCE 1945... HOW MUCH MORE DISGRACEFUL CAN IT GET?... I'M SURE YOU'LL FIND A WAY...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1197100 Sep 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
An idiot like you wouldn't know a vagina if it was sitting on your face. Other than perhaps compare hers and yours.
the US Army at its finest.......
TITS MAGEE

Lombard, IL

#1197101 Sep 4, 2014
ROAST BEEF... HORSERADISH SALAD.... MMMMMM.... BEETS, ONION... K, I'LL BE BACK, TINKA...
Jackie Lynch

Middlefield, CT

#1197102 Sep 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realslime is both ignorant and profane.....
Two common traits of the internet phony.

Be all that you can be...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1197103 Sep 4, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Deceptively Edits Obama To Suggest He Is "Choosing Sides" In Ferguson
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/15/fox-n...
who took lessons from who?
(yeah, i know, Media Matters. too bad they're never wrong.)
So, Michael Brown loots a store, assaults the person working in the store, assaults th police, then is shot, and Eric Holder goes there to investigate the police, and the White House sends three people from the White House to attend the funeral, and you think Fox News needs to edit something to show the fact that the White House is taking sides?
This is exactly like when Purple Dranking dropout gangbanger wannabe Trayvon Martin got blown away when he tried to bash some white person's brains out against a concrete sidewalk and Obama says he could have been his son.
Trayvon Marton was a dumbass gangbanger wannabe that got blown away when he attacked someone.
Michael Brown was a dumbass thief that got blow away after he looted a store and assaulted a cop.
So, why did the White House pick the side of these obvious dirtbags? Could it be because the White House is just another home for racists and bigots?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1197104 Sep 4, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion was about the wealthy getting wealthier, a fact. The point of contention is the distribution of this wealth. It has absolutely nothing to do with jobs going overseas. That's just smoke your wealthy handlers have blown up your ass.
people should be paid what their contributions are worth in the marketplace, no more, no less.....

the wealthy get wealthier because they are more competent, work harder and/or are smarter....

why should the government have any role in the "distribution of wealth"......

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1197105 Sep 4, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why did Kansas get a downgrade?
some nutjob in the Governor's mansion who cut taxes.
Cut spending and your credit rating goes up, moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 233,050
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 307,064
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Bently 201,187
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 15 hr Lora_14 10
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 22 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... Wed dogman67156 1
More from around the web