Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523463 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1198512 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Ghost has a DD Surprize has VD.
Ghost has ED.

Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198513 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea too bad, But I got a push out of it Va.Tech won outright. I was ahead with MSU by 19 points after the first half, 27 -18 then MSU never scored in the second half and Oregon went wild. Oh well at least I broke even.
Jeez, I couldn't do it... I'd be chewin' my leg off...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198514 Sep 7, 2014
When did Michigan State turn into such a bunch of sissies? Legacy students...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198515 Sep 7, 2014
if you wouldn't kill for this kid when she grows up... then you're stoopid....

http://offbeat.topix.com/story/13994

They don't make 'em like this any more...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198516 Sep 7, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Another example of your hypocrisy. You comment negatively, rightfully so on "TSN's" post but skip over the BS spewed from your butt buddy "tony homo". You are a hypocrite and a phoney.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Why do you always only add stupid to any conversation like a retarded 10 year old. So you are also a homophobe amongst all of your other abnormalities?
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198517 Sep 7, 2014
Now you see that, s'prised?... I put up one link and it linked to another... serendipity... very damn funny... and ALL by accident!....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198518 Sep 7, 2014
Hahahahahahaha.... a dog!... Hahahahahahahaha...

Lapeer, MI

#1198519 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bagger bait, how can you not like Tony???You know how when you walk into a room and it's like someone turned off the lights, well some make the room a little bit brighter and add a certain flair that most do not possess, expand your horizon learn to enjoy what life is left. Don't spend it hating.
When you walk into a room the clothespins and barf bags get passed out.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198520 Sep 7, 2014
K... I went and found it for y'all...

This ain't no dog... She gets my vote for president...

Lapeer, MI

#1198522 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
Now, if the stewardess was a GUY... that's a whole different kettle of fish... I'd like to think he'd still follow my lead...
If the stewardess was a GUY, you'd give him your seat with a smile.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198523 Sep 7, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
What are "peddles"?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Oh, easy one muff diver, that's what your mama did in order to pay your way through girls school.

Lapeer, MI

#1198524 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... no... nope... no it doesn't... Besides old man... you already showed your true colors last night... You're no more than the raven on Merlin's shoulder... no Merlin... no you...
You be no mo' den a black pigeon on Magic Negro's shoulder.......without the diaper....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198525 Sep 7, 2014
Omigawd! If only I could live forever....

Ain't she amazing?... She's not even a woman yet and I'd go on a crusade for her.... Men!... This is where lily pitches in and suggests seedier motivations... but the truth is, this little girl makes, or will soon make, the world go around.... barefoot! Omigawd.... Christians got their 2000 year old man, but, frankly.... this eight year old beats the livin' shit outta that boy...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1198526 Sep 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the stewardess was a GUY, you'd give him your seat with a smile.
No one asked what a pervert like you would do. Toe tapper.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1198527 Sep 7, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunters? When's the last time you ate something that was hunted, carol? Hahahahahahaha... I'm curious though... are there recordings of God somewhere sayin' this ignorant shit, or do I just get to take your word for it? You got "DOMINION" over nuthin', shit, you destroy some 300 species a year... And you know why, carol? Can you guess?.... Uh-huh, for money... Seems like God fucked up yet again, huh? Did any of his 5th grade experiments yield a positive result?...
Haven't destroyed any species...much less 300. Men can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. They do it all the time.

I love animals. Bleeding heart to a fault. Don't have a problem eating some of them for survival.

Indians would say a prayer over the animal they killed thanking them for giving up their lives so they could live. I love that. Done it myself a few times. Even thanked a crab one time - silently, of course - before dipping the meat from one of its leg into warm butter.

But always say a prayer of thanks before eating anything.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198528 Sep 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You be no mo' den a black pigeon on Magic Negro's shoulder.......without the diaper....
You ain't much without an audience, are you old duffer? You just exist in the shadows... I watched you do it, you can't reinvent yourself now... A regular man comes at me head on... like a bull... You... well, you don't come at me at all except for when your masters are around.... You're scared.... I smell fear... you showed me that last night... mistake....

Lapeer, MI

#1198529 Sep 7, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering how those numbers compare to the tens of thousands of blacks lynched throughout our history. Do you think it might not be in the same ballpark?
Scorecard Keepers like you are the reason wars will never end.

Revenge Of The Black Racist.

A movie showing in a theater near you.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198530 Sep 7, 2014
40,000 posts as a sycophant... how embarrassing... a republican leech... sounds... redundant, don't it?...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1198531 Sep 7, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't destroyed any species...much less 300. Men can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. They do it all the time.
I love animals. Bleeding heart to a fault. Don't have a problem eating some of them for survival.
Indians would say a prayer over the animal they killed thanking them for giving up their lives so they could live. I love that. Done it myself a few times. Even thanked a crab one time - silently, of course - before dipping the meat from one of its leg into warm butter.
But always say a prayer of thanks before eating anything.
Idiot... it's not about you...

Lapeer, MI

#1198532 Sep 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text> No one asked what a pervert like you would do. Toe tapper.
Good chopper pilots get it up quick.

Bad ones like you just sit on the stick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr El Phartss 32,922
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr silly rabbit 313,989
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web