Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1761932 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1197942 Sep 5, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
So, um, carol... how come the U.N. is a good source to back yourself up with when it suits you, and the agent of the Anti-christ and his one world government when it doesn't?
Thought you liberals loved the UN as the answer to all our problems. I know Obama does. Seemed appropriate to remind a some of you that if Bush lied, so did the UN. That's a much harder pill for you guys to swallow than it is for me. I know Bush didn't lie about anything. But to say he did, liberals would have to say the UN did too. Horror of horrors.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1197943 Sep 5, 2014
I watched some business news this morning on TV and came away smiling. At least two financial experts expressed dismay that the economics numbers from the government aren't making any sense. They said that the time has come to begin questioning all economic data released by the Obama White House. They also complained about how the data is heavily "revised" later as the norm and not as they exception.

Nope, Azzholes, it wasn't on Fox, either:-)

People ....*some* people....are beginning to wake up about the Magic Negro.

Lapeer, MI

#1197944 Sep 5, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he can walk, cripple...
I run over you routinely. Go look in the mirror.

See those Nike Treadmarks across your cheeks?

That's me.

The one between your cheeks is also me.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1197945 Sep 5, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you liberals loved the UN as the answer to all our problems. I know Obama does. Seemed appropriate to remind a some of you that if Bush lied, so did the UN. That's a much harder pill for you guys to swallow than it is for me. I know Bush didn't lie about anything. But to say he did, liberals would have to say the UN did too. Horror of horrors.
lol! You never let facts get in the way of your lies... or reality.

No wonder all those American (an allies) death doesn't bother you. It meets your political approval....

"Diplomat Harsh on Leaders in Testimony for Iraq Inquiry
By JOHN F. BURNS
Published: July 27, 2010

LONDON — In the years Hans Blix has spent relating his struggle to deter the United States and Britain from going to war in Iraq, he has rarely spoken with the disdain for President George W. Bush and his top aides that he displayed on Tuesday before Britain’s official inquiry into the war.

Mr. Blix, the Swedish diplomat who led the United Nations body that scoured Iraq for traces of Saddam Hussein’s banned weapons program, used the word “absurd” on several occasions to describe American arguments for going to war. He also described Britain, the United States’ main ally in the invasion, as “a prisoner on the American train.”

Mr. Blix concluded three hours of testimony by saying that Iraqis had suffered worse from the “anarchy” that followed the invasion in March 2003 than it had under the Hussein dictatorship. Iraq was already “prostrate” under Mr. Hussein, he said, and the impact of economic sanctions, and the invasion and its aftermath, made things worse.

Mr. Blix, 82, is customarily courtly, in the way of the Cambridge-educated international lawyer he was before he became Sweden’s foreign minister in the late 1970s. But appearing before the British inquiry as the first non-British witness to speak in a public session, his quiet, detailed account of the weapons inspections — and the decision to go to war before inspections were completed — was punctuated by acerbic observations about the American role.

He repeatedly referred to the American president as “Bush,” without using his title or an honorific, while referring to Tony Blair, the British prime minister who joined the invasion, as “Mr. Blair.” He criticized both leaders, as he has before, for resting their case for going to war on intelligence about Iraq’s weapons programs that he described as poor.

“I have never questioned the good faith of Mr. Blair, or Mr. Bush,” he said at one point.“What I questioned was the good judgment, particularly of Bush, but also about Mr. Blair to some extent.”

After the invasion, American-led weapons inspection teams found no stockpiles of banned weapons or traces of continuing programs to produce them...."
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197946 Sep 5, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>

Well... I'm a big fan... one world government by all means! But it's YOU I worry about? You seem to go back and forth on the issue?... So, which is it, carol... queen of the known unknowns... is the U.N. "evil"... or, is it "good?"...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197947 Sep 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I run over you routinely. Go look in the mirror.
See those Nike Treadmarks across your cheeks?
That's me.
The one between your cheeks is also me.
Um... nah, there ain't no treadmarks on me, I don't need to look... but you're looking a bit... thin these days... In order to run over me, honey, you'll need to up your game quite a bit, and, frankly, I don't think you can... I draw real blood... you draw stick figures in crayon...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197948 Sep 5, 2014
So, you see, carol, the information Bush nee Cheney gave to congress to justify invasion was entirely fabricated... the vice-president WANTED to invade Iraq, weapons or no weapons, and, like you, he wasn't about to let the facts get in the way. There is no one else to blame, carol... the trail ends in the president's/vice-president's office... however one would determine which was which at that time... Now the next time you try and weasel out of the responsibility for destroying and inflaming the middle east and bankrupting the united states, I'm going to ram your sometimes beloved U.N. up your ass like a rubber truncheon at Abu Ghraib....
Jake McGillicuddy

East Hartford, CT

#1197949 Sep 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what does it mean that the Bush admin ignored civil rights cases?
racism.
So, what does it mean when democrats claim (for 50 years and counting) black people need all sorts of government help because they cannot help themselves? Racism.

So, what does it mean when black people are just as (or in many cases more) impoverished now than they were when Barack HUSSEIN Obama became president? Racism.
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197950 Sep 5, 2014
Surprise, surprise... YOU people are responsible for bringing the region and the world to the brink of destruction... YOU people lied about the causes and costs of starting those wars... YOUR president and vice-president fabricated those causes and costs to fulfill a private agenda... YOUR "religious leaders" used the ridiculous concept of a second coming to foment unrest and bring about Armageddon... only... you're not going to heaven for this, carol... we're all going to hell instead...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197951 Sep 5, 2014
Now she's cowering under the bed like a frightened kitty, old man, step right up with those lethal Nikes of yours....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197952 Sep 5, 2014
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197953 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy

East Hartford, CT

#1197954 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
So, you see, carol, the information Bush nee Cheney gave to congress to justify invasion was entirely fabricated...
Bullshit.

You want ¨entirely fabricated¨? Look no further than the ¨information¨ from the IRS regarding Lois Lerner and the targeting of Tea Party groups .
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197955 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what does it mean when democrats claim (for 50 years and counting) black people need all sorts of government help because they cannot help themselves? Racism.
So, what does it mean when black people are just as (or in many cases more) impoverished now than they were when Barack HUSSEIN Obama became president? Racism.
Awwwww.... is the little wax man losin' sleep over the bad, bad man?... Stop tryin' to play rhetoric with me, tea-sissy, you wanna rumble... les' rumble....
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197956 Sep 6, 2014
You hear that, tea-sissy?... That's your heartbeat.... 167... that's pretty high... MAGIC!...
Jake McGillicuddy

East Hartford, CT

#1197957 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
Surprise, surprise... YOU people are responsible for bringing the region and the world to the brink of destruction... YOU people lied about the causes and costs of starting those wars... YOUR president and vice-president fabricated those causes and costs to fulfill a private agenda... YOUR "religious leaders" used the ridiculous concept of a second coming to foment unrest and bring about Armageddon... only... you're not going to heaven for this, carol... we're all going to hell instead...
The only ¨ridiculous concept¨ is the one where useful idiots like YOU ignore the past 6 years of inept, weak kneed leadership.
Jake McGillicuddy

East Hartford, CT

#1197958 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww.... is the little wax man losin' sleep over the bad, bad man?... Stop tryin' to play rhetoric with me, tea-sissy, you wanna rumble... les' rumble....
So typical of you cowards to act out like juvenile delinquents when faced with the facts of your party's insidious agenda.

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

LONG TERM DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nighty night, dipshit.

Lapeer, MI

#1197959 Sep 6, 2014
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197960 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
So typical of you cowards to act out like juvenile delinquents when faced with the facts of your party's insidious agenda.
What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
LONG TERM DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nighty night, dipshit.
Not quite yet, honey... I'm not done with you yet...
Tony Rome

Des Moines, IA

#1197961 Sep 6, 2014
Jake McGillicuddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ¨ridiculous concept¨ is the one where useful idiots like YOU ignore the past 6 years of inept, weak kneed leadership.
UM... No, nope.... you win the "ridiculous" award I'm afraid.... your jesus is just a simple fiction.... an invented creature like.... Porky Pig, or... Goofy.... because your fantasy is soooo much older than Walt Disney's doesn't make it more compelling... it makes it sadder... think of all the people who've died for it... But my instinct tells me that's not your fantasy, is it? My instinct tells me your fantasy is the power that comes from having a following... even gullible old women like carol impart to you a sort of... popularity you never had as a child... as a young man... as a bitter, middle-aged reminder of your own inadequacy.... each day, as you look in the mirror... witness the wrinkles appearing unbidden... see the young pretty women on the street ignoring you, you sink deeper and deeper into despair at approaching Death... I get it... you're scared... you want what's due you... you want to be... the ringleader... and that's where I come in, honey.... I'll grant you three wishes... but first you have to agree to grant me one...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Bruddah Z 341,051
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 35,946
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 19 hojo 12,405
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May 16 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May 4 AndPhartse 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr '18 Into The Night 258,512
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mar '18 Lonnie Peters 201,480