Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394445 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196849 Sep 3, 2014
NOW YOU TAKE PAT TILLMAN... I BET YOU YOU COULD CALL THAT BOY A TWO-PECKERED ZUNT NOW HE GONE AN' HE NOT REALLY CARE MUCH... WHAT? YOU THINK HE SITTIN' UP IN THE SKY NEXT TO JESUS BUT WITH JUST A PIECE OF HIS JAW LEFT INTACT, SORTA, SCARY-SMILIN' DOWN ON YOU? WONDER IF HE FILED HIS 214... I MEAN... BEFO'... WELL, YOU KNOW..... ONE THING FO' SURE THOUGH, HE HISTORY NOW...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1196851 Sep 3, 2014
Poll: Mitch McConnell leads challenger by four points in re-election bid
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) continues to hold a slight edge over his Democratic challenger in the toughest re-election fight of his Senate career, according to a CNN poll out Wednesday. With two months to go before the midterm elections, McConnell leads Alison Lundergan Grimes 50…
The Week (RSS)
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196852 Sep 3, 2014
THE ALIEN KNOWN AS DB214 LED THE STILL QUIVERING "SVETLANA" TO THE CLOSET WHERE HE KEPT HER, PLUGGED HER IN, AND TOSSED HER INSIDE WITHOUT EVEN WASHING THE UNIVERSAL OIL OFF HER AXLEHOLE... SHE WAS BEGINNING TO STINK AND HE DESPISED THAT PART OF HIS ASSEMBLY THAT LIKED THINGS LIKE THAT... HE KNEW IT EXPOSED HIS HUMBLE ORIGINS ON HIS HOME PLANET OF WACOWACO... "MUST RECHARGE, MUST RECHARGE," SHE SAID MECHANICALLY AS HE SHUT THE DOOR ON HER...

HE WALKED STIFFLY TO HIS OWN RETIREMENT POD POWERED DOWN... BUT HIS EYE COVERINGS REFUSED TO CLOSE AND HE LAID THERE STARING UP AT NOTHING, MUTTERING, "I AM NOT A THIEF... I AM NOT A THIEF..." OVER AND OVER AGAIN... THEN HE TALK A LONG OXYGEN REPLENISHMENT DRAGOOL AND DRIFTED INTO A RESTORATIVE STATE, AND HE HEARD HIMSELF SAYING, "ANSWER THE QUESTION... ANSWER THE QUESTION... ANSWER THE QUESTION," TO THE EMPTY ROOM APPARENTLY...
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196853 Sep 3, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
clendracyda v maysachya
the war between a type of worm and a type of prawn
yes folks the skull is just a skull cap, a housing unit for a coiled up worm
so are you a worm or are you a prawn
planet orion prior 1982 then your likely to be a worm
if your post 1982 then your likely to be a prawn
let the battle commence.
so much from that Darwnian rubbish that were apes aye
your either a worm salad
or a prawn salad
find out grow wise chums.
OKEY-DOKEY, LUVVY, WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER PINT OF BITTER WITH THAT HANDFUL OF OXYCODONE? WHICH ONE IS IT BETTER TO BE, INCIDENTALLY, THE WORM OR THE PRAWN?...

“you know i know”

denver

#1196854 Sep 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has the right to privacy. Brown's juvenile record is only of significance if he had been charged with a violent felony like second-degree murder, as conservatives were claiming. Minor juvenile offenses are none of your business and have nothing to do with the case of whether or not Brown was a violent person. And, if he was arrested and not charged, he is innocent of those charges.
When the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Martineau, sued to have access to Brown's juvenile records, Joe Martineau, an attorney for the paper, said, "What we're asking for here is just verification, one way or the other ..." Well, now we have verification. It's time for conservatives to eat crow once again.
rubbish, will show what a fat thug and criminal he already was. That's why the race traitors want to hide it. The truth will come out.

“you know i know”

denver

#1196855 Sep 3, 2014
Cho Mingh Tung wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, MY ENTRY IS, WHY DOES WILLARD ROMNEY BANK IN ARUBA? DOES HE JUST LIKE GETTING A LITTLE EXTRA COLOR ON THE WAY TO THE ATM?
why was BO's boy Jack Lew hiding money in the Caymans? Why didn't Timmy Geithner pay his taxes? And why did Ostupida the liar hire them? Seems jews control this stooge.
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196856 Sep 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
rubbish, will show what a fat thug and criminal he already was. That's why the race traitors want to hide it. The truth will come out.
LIKE YOUR FLABBY ASS IS RIGHT NOW, HUH...
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196857 Sep 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
why was BO's boy Jack Lew hiding money in the Caymans? Why didn't Timmy Geithner pay his taxes? And why did Ostupida the liar hire them? Seems jews control this stooge.
I LIKE MY QUESTION BETTER... HERE, I'LL REPEAT IT AND MAKE IT SOUND MORE LIKE YOURS... THEN IT'LL BE EASIER FOR YOU TO ANSWER... "WHY DOES WILLARD ROMNEY BANK IN THE CAYMANS?"
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196858 Sep 3, 2014
HERE'S AN EVEN EASIER ONE... "WHY DOES WILLARD ROMNEY OWN A CORPORATE FRONT IN ISRAEL?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196859 Sep 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has the right to privacy. Brown's juvenile record is only of significance if he had been charged with a violent felony like second-degree murder, as conservatives were claiming. Minor juvenile offenses are none of your business and have nothing to do with the case of whether or not Brown was a violent person. And, if he was arrested and not charged, he is innocent of those charges.
When the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Martineau, sued to have access to Brown's juvenile records, Joe Martineau, an attorney for the paper, said, "What we're asking for here is just verification, one way or the other ..." Well, now we have verification. It's time for conservatives to eat crow once again.
Brown is no longer a person, but a false martyr for a phony cause.....

the little kid with the headphones, not the gangsta druggie.....
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196860 Sep 3, 2014
AND HERE'S AN EVEN EASIER ONE... "WHERE DOES ISIS GET STACKS OF AMERICAN MONEY FROM?"
Jackie Lynch

East Hartford, CT

#1196861 Sep 3, 2014
Cho Mingh Tung wrote:
<quoted text>
NAH, MY ENTRY IS, WHY DOES WILLARD ROMNEY BANK IN ARUBA? DOES HE JUST LIKE GETTING A LITTLE EXTRA COLOR ON THE WAY TO THE ATM?
Why?

Try asking Barry Obama and Dummie Wasserman-Schultz. I'd be more concerned about ¨why¨ those hypocrite politicians have off shore accounts before concerning myself with a private citizen like Romney.

You think Warren Buffet and Bill Gates really want to pay more taxes?
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196862 Sep 3, 2014
WILLARD'S 29 BLIND TRUSTS? HOW MANY DOES A SIMPLE THIEF NEED?...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196863 Sep 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Poll: Mitch McConnell leads challenger by four points in re-election bid
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) continues to hold a slight edge over his Democratic challenger in the toughest re-election fight of his Senate career, according to a CNN poll out Wednesday. With two months to go before the midterm elections, McConnell leads Alison Lundergan Grimes 50…
The Week (RSS)
time for Grimes to bring in Obama to help her campaign.....
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196864 Sep 3, 2014
ISN'T MONEY A WONDERFUL DETERMINANT OF "CLASS?" REAL CLASS....

GROUCHO: "NO, BUT IT BEATS A SHARP STICK IN THE EYE IN ARUBA"...
Jackie Lynch

East Hartford, CT

#1196865 Sep 3, 2014
the dark lord wrote:
clendracyda v maysachya
the war between a type of worm and a type of prawn
yes folks the skull is just a skull cap, a housing unit for a coiled up worm
so are you a worm or are you a prawn
planet orion prior 1982 then your likely to be a worm
if your post 1982 then your likely to be a prawn
let the battle commence.
so much from that Darwnian rubbish that were apes aye
your either a worm salad
or a prawn salad
find out grow wise chums.
AYE!

And don't forget your DAGGERS!
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196866 Sep 3, 2014
Jackie Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Try asking Barry Obama and Dummie Wasserman-Schultz. I'd be more concerned about ¨why¨ those hypocrite politicians have off shore accounts before concerning myself with a private citizen like Romney.
You think Warren Buffet and Bill Gates really want to pay more taxes?
NAH, I LIKE MY QUESTION BETTER, "WHY DOES WILLARD ROMNEY, A MINISTER IN HIS "RELIGION," BANK IN THE CARIBBEAN, SWITZERLAND, ISRAEL, AND THE PACIFIC ISLANDS?" ANSWER MINE FIRST.... AND YES, I BELIEVE BOTH OF THOSE MEN FEEL THEY SHOULD PAY MORE IN TAXES... AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY... I SUPPOSE THEY COULD BE LYING ABOUT IT.... BUT I'M NOT ABLE TO LOOK INTO THEIR HEARTS... LIKE GEORGE JUNIOR WAS...

A CROOK IS A CROOK IS A CROOK...
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196867 Sep 3, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/21/warr...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/31/bill...

Why do you people ask questions you don't know the answers to? It's like you're retarded?... You just get horribly beat up?....
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196868 Sep 3, 2014
"When Amanpour pointed to critics' claims that the very wealthy need tax cuts to spur business and capitalism, Buffett replied, "The rich are always going to say that, you know,'Just give us more money, and we'll go out and spend more, and then it will all trickle down to the rest of you.' But that has not worked the last 10 years, and I hope the American public is catching on." "

You'll note Mr. private citizen Buffet doesn't just think he should be paying more in taxes... he thinks he should be paying a LOT more in taxes... that's because he, like Willard, pays almost nothing already...
THE DEVIL

South Ozone Park, NY

#1196869 Sep 3, 2014
over to you, Chet...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Yes We Are 9,780
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr thetruth 255,484
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,287
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Jun 16 ThomasA 311,316
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web