Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1535207 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Kent Wa

United States

#1196416 Sep 3, 2014
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>OK dem, you 20 minute recovery time has elapsed. Time for you to get off topix and return to your room and continue your regimen of self abuse.
I prefer to abuse you old dumb fks.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196417 Sep 3, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>214's ghost, you fraud... All you've done this morning is insult people with ignorance and cheap jokes., you retard fraud..
ghost, talking like an idiot makes people convinced you are a loser and idiot, Eddie... ghost never served...
It's the culture...
Stupid is as stupid does, huh stupid? It's way beyond obvious that you are stuck there. Just knowing that you are soo obsessed with me is my reward loser. What you say or think isn't important to a living creature on this earth. So from this old Doggie to you GFY. Which I'm sure is the only possible way that could ever happen in real life... By the way moron it's a DD-214, there are no 214 unless that's your area code. Dingbat.Hopefully you are done making a total fool of yourself.
Kent Wa

United States

#1196418 Sep 3, 2014
Where's my new pal from Lakeland?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196419 Sep 3, 2014
Kent Wa wrote:
All this thread needed was some of my special TLC. Warm fuzzy feeling. Like azz fkn carol.
I strongly suspect you would never be able to rid yourself from her clutches is you did that.I suggest you gag her first.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1196420 Sep 3, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste mindless iteration.
Same ol shit.....
Much like ol' bareback mirrors his sock Emeem, mirrors do mirror hate and loser you retard.....

The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1196421 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You battle with Senility and blind ignorance is obviously an on going thing huh Grumps?
It's 'your' battle with, not 'you' battle with. Also,'ongoing' is one word, not two.

Deterioration of writing and language skills are one of the early signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's.
John Holmes Jr

United States

#1196422 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid is as stupid does, huh stupid? It's way beyond obvious that you are stuck there. Just knowing that you are soo obsessed with me is my reward loser. What you say or think isn't important to a living creature on this earth. So from this old Doggie to you GFY. Which I'm sure is the only possible way that could ever happen in real life... By the way moron it's a DD-214, there are no 214 unless that's your area code. Dingbat.Hopefully you are done making a total fool of yourself.
Aren't the Elsinore trash woman that everyone bashes in here? How long have had that colostomy bag for?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196423 Sep 3, 2014
Kent Wa wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up you old dumb prick. I don't give a fk where that drunk cowboy went on vacation. He wasn't working in Washington where his office and elected home was. You try and spin that story again and I'll lock one wheel on your wheelchair and let you spin till you vomit your grandsons semen from last night.
Be sure and film that a that will be a best seller. Of course Grandpa can't remember exactly what semen is, and his beenie weenie is only something that pees down his leg 3-4 times a day.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1196425 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Veterans call their discharge papers 214's NOT DD-214's you fraud... DD-214, ghost's newly acquired knowledge... Stop lying ghost...
Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1196426 Sep 3, 2014
As a special treat today I have dragged Grampy's partially rotted corpse out of my sock closet one more time!!

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1196427 Sep 3, 2014
ghost is a certified fraud.. He never served... draft-dodger.. Liar..

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1196428 Sep 3, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, carol, you are very obviously the problem... you see life on the planet like it was a TV show... it's not... it's much, much more complicated than that. Your Simpleton's Guide to the Universe puts you on the intellectual plane of a horseshoe crab and I apologize to the crab... not least because you will undoubtedly kill him with some hairbrained conservative business plan to extract gold from seawater...
The problem is people like you live in a fantasy world - the Land of Oz. Anyone who still thinks this president has an inkling on how to deal with the present complications in this life or the courage to make the tough decisions in this complicated life is the scarecrow in the Land of Oz and always singing "If I Only Had a Brain".

Pretty sure you know all the words. The Simpleton's Guide to the Universe can be found in a prominent place on your bookshelf and why you're a confused and misguided liberal weakling.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1196429 Sep 3, 2014
ghost certified he did not know what a 214 was... Not a veteran.
John Holmes Jr

United States

#1196430 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly suspect you would never be able to rid yourself from her clutches is you did that.I suggest you gag her first.
Having hot flashes from your menopause old lady?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1196431 Sep 3, 2014
Kent Wa wrote:
<quoted text>
Starting with Texas. Then any state south of mason Dixon.
Who ya wanna bomb next?
Israel?
Kent you‘ve proven one thing, you have a Brain the Size of a (Thimble) Hey… now let’s not lose your head over this Compliment!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1196432 Sep 3, 2014
Checkmate ghost!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196433 Sep 3, 2014
pragmatic wrote:
O'Bama does have a plan, but he's not sharing it with us at this time. Can't blame him.
I hope he doesn't fall for this game they are playing to get the American's in there to do their dirty work.
Thank goodness that we have a president that is cool, calm and calculating as opposed to those two trigger happy cowboys before him. They created these messes along with most all of the insane hostilities towards us in that area...Iraq and the USA were far better off before our illegal and lie induced war there.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1196434 Sep 3, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong dumbass! ISIS evolved out of Al Qaeda in Iraq.
There are numerous rebel groups in Syria nitwit ranging from moderates to radical Islamists. There's no evidence that the Obama administration has given arms to any radical groups.
You're an idiot; you always have been and always will be!
ISIS is Al Qaeda, moron. They invaded Syria and are the overhelminly dominant military force fighting against the Assad regime. They invaded Syria and are not rebels. They are foreign invaders. They send suicide bombers to kill the actual rebels in Syria. They are at war with Syria in all regards. They fight against the Assad regime, and they fight against the real Syrian rebels. They intend to conquer territory in both Syria and Iraq to declare an Islamist terrorist country where the Muslim Brotherhood can set themselves up as a member of the governing authorities in the world... after they got thrown out on their ass in Egypt. Today, the only government the Muslim Brotherhood is part of is in the goddam White House. Al Qaeda is conquering territory in Syria and Iraq so the Muslim Brotherhood can have a country to run where terrorists can hide and train to attack the United States just like Al Qaeda used Afghanistan for.
We will eventually have to go back there again and kill them, so why not do it now? Why should we wait until they attack us again?

If you noticed, Al Qaeda was hiding in caves the last day Bush was President. Since Obama staffed the White House with the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda had a miraculous recovery and are big enough and strong enough to invade and fight wars in Algeria, Libya, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq.
Do you need help connecting these dots?

By the way, ISIS mass murdered their way around Syria and across Iraq, and Obama didn't do anything until they threatened the oil fields. It looks like Obama is just another stooge for the oil companies.
Now, how does that make you feel? You're enough of an idiot to put a stooge for the oil companies into the White House.
BWAAAAW HAAAAAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1196435 Sep 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why would Sunni Muslims direct their hatred toward the world's most powerful Sunni Muslim???.....
They know Obama is weak.

Leaving Iraq too soon was perceived as surrendering.
Announcing the withdrawal of all troops in Afghanistan was seen as surrendering.
Drawing a red line in Syria and backing away from it was seen as weakness.

The use of drones in Pakistan and dropping a smattering of bombs in Iraq doesn't compensate for giving up and surrendering.

Deliberately misleading Americans about terrorists killing four Americans on the anniversary of 9/11 in Benghazi for political and personal gain did not fool the terrorists. Just liberals.

Ignoring detailed and extensive intelligence reports for nearly a year of a clear and present danger that was growing by a new and more dangerous threat proves Obama can't do the job of the presidency in lieu of wanting to see the world through his limited vision and being disappointed when the world doesn't comply. His reaction is to turn his back on it.

It's his weakness that beheaded those two Americans and has put Americans and the rest of the world at great risk. That executioner made sure he knew it.

Obama has yet to call what we're doing in Iraq, Pakistan, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan a "war" despite our enemies having declared a war on us and our using military force against them.

It's more important his base still believes he doesn't start wars but ends them. Doesn't matter if he's making things worse with liberals' support and strengthening the resolve of our enemies.

The world in which Obama and his liberal base live is not the same one the rest of us live, but we're at the mercy of his and their distorted world view. God help us.
Kent Wa

United States

#1196438 Sep 3, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text>POINT BLANK and I don't need you making a left turn on Elm St. in Dallas.demshit
You old fk you.
Making tough guy posts from your bedpan?
Lil old lady like you is fragile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr duded5 33,093
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Truth is might 314,346
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue Eagle 12 258,469
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) May 16 Patriot 11,170
Penn State University & State College May 12 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr '17 DelucaKoehn 11
More from around the web