Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684364 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Michael Sam

United States

#1196518 Sep 3, 2014
So I'm butt fkn this little Old man named Stu and he's crying like a little beitch.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1196519 Sep 3, 2014
When you have Chris Matthews host of MSNBC, the channel for Idiots, questioning the Pentagons propaganda ‘ We’re Winning the War’ there just echoing Obama’s View Points ’and to have Chris ‘ The Thrill Down My Leg’ Matthews questioning this administration it’s just a Big….Wow!!
Michael Sam

United States

#1196520 Sep 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>why did Obama order regime change in Libya, Egypt, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, etc.....

and how is that working out....
Prove he did you inbred Jew hating jagoff.
Michael Sam

United States

#1196521 Sep 3, 2014
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Jane Says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yeCx4pM7j08XX
Jane you ignorant Kkkhunt.
Michael Sam

United States

#1196522 Sep 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
CNN now beating the war drums over ISIS.....

Obama has nobody left other than the phaggots and Muslims at MSNBC......
Too bad you're too much of a goddamn Pussccceee coward to volunteer to fight Islam, hillbilly azzhole.
Tamika Williams

New York, NY

#1196523 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank goodness that we have a president that is cool, calm and calculating as opposed to those two trigger happy cowboys before him. They created these messes along with most all of the insane hostilities towards us in that area...Iraq and the USA were far better off before our illegal and lie induced war there.
Is that what that deer caught in the headlines I have no strategy look is? Cool, calm and calculating? What about the fit of giggles in the golf cart? How does that fit with Zero who was elected because he was promoted by the liberal media and culturally popular despite having no record of accomplishments - ever?

And, remember when the first attack on the WTC was and who was President at the time. And that he was busy having sex with an intern in the Oval office and sent Gore on a PC apology tour afterwards.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1196524 Sep 3, 2014
Islamic fundamentalists may attempt an attack on the upcoming anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001. The United States is on “a higher state of alert” as a consequence.

This president has said nothing to the American people about a "higher state of alert". God forbid ISIS should strike us on 9/11 because Obama ignored this threat. Liberals will blame Bush.

I'm so done with the liberal obnoxious pampering of this president and defending his "do nothing"..."we don't have a strategy yet"...approach after a year of being warned. It's nauseating.

Later. Much later.
Michael Sam

United States

#1196526 Sep 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what in the hell you are referring to when you say veterans club, just more ignorance from the topix dumbass. But I do belong to the VFW, along with the American Legion and a few Vietnam veterans functions...What seems to be your major malfunction, is it that our military don't accept morons like you???
I bet he didn't even serve his real country Israel either. Like that Jew Kkkhunt fetch.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196527 Sep 3, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text> Betting again off your EBT card again deadbeat punk.
Deadbeat say the lowlife bagger with the disgraced name. Only on topix can a loser like you pretend to be a man. Knock yourself out butter cheeks.
Michael Sam

United States

#1196528 Sep 3, 2014
TSM wrote:
When you have Chris Matthews host of MSNBC, the channel for Idiots, questioning the Pentagons propaganda ‘ We’re Winning the War’ there just echoing Obama’s View Points ’and to have Chris ‘ The Thrill Down My Leg’ Matthews questioning this administration it’s just a Big….Wow!!
If only Fox News were really fair and balanced like msnbc.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1196529 Sep 3, 2014
Middle East
Sep. 03, 2014 | 07:50 PM
Italy may begin weapons deliveries to Iraq Kurds by Sept. 10

Reuters
ROME: Italy should be able to start deliveries of weapons to Kurdish forces by next week, once final arrangements with Iraqi authorities are completed, Defence Minister Roberta Pinotti told parliament on Wednesday.

Along with other European countries, including Germany and France, Italy has agreed to send Kurdish forces a quantity of light weapons to use against Islamic State militants who have swept into northern Iraq.

The weapons, including 200 machine guns and 2,000 rocket propelled grenades as well as 950,000 rounds of ammunition will come from both its own surplus military stocks as well as from stocks of Soviet-made weapons confiscated during the Balkan wars of the 1990s.

Pinotti told a parliamentary committee hearing that logistical preparations were underway and deliveries, worth a total of 1.9 million euros ($2.50 million), could begin by Sept. 10 once the final authorisation had been received.

She said additional forms of cooperation could be considered including transporting weapons provided by other countries.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/...
Follow us:@DailyStarLeb on Twitter | DailyStarLeb on Facebook
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1196530 Sep 3, 2014
Michael Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you're too much of a goddamn Pussccceee coward to volunteer to fight Islam, hillbilly azzhole.
Well sure Galt is heck he would have to leave his moms doublewide, and our military don't issue bibs and pacifiers, so how would he survive?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1196531 Sep 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall 18 UN resolutions Saddam Hussein was in violation of.
You really are dumber than sh*t.
Valerie Plame verified all intelligence given to the President. She said there were WMDs in Iraq. If Bush wanted to know is Valerie Plame was correct, he would have to go there and find out for himself. Coincidentally, the WMD stockpile in the Bekaa Valley grew immensely immediately before Bush executed the approval from Democrats to fight the war the Arab muslims started in Iraq.
Now, who told Vallerie Plame there were WMDs in Iraq? That is where you should look. Coincidentally, it was the same people being paid to rebuild Saddam Hussein's war machine with money stolen from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
I also recall Bush crushing the muslim Islamist jihad in Iraq and running them out of the country. I recall Obama telling you about this.
Now, back to your dodging the question:
So, your answer to the question you always run away from is C) do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and you're stupid enough to not expect the same resuls. Did I get that right?
You're an idiot.
Or, tell us why we would not have the same experience as the Soviets if we did the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy. Just how stupid would a President be if he did the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and then Saddam Hussien used the war machine he rebuilt with the money he stole from the UN's oil-for-food scam to do the exact same thing he did in 1991 after we concentrated all our forces in Afghanistan.
You're a moron.
Militarily, to fight the war the Arab muslims started in Iraq was the best option. And Bush crushed their Islamist jihad there. Game over, unless some enemy of the United States like Obama is named President.
lol! poor baby still confused and spreading your lies.

you just can't help it can you son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1196533 Sep 3, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text> Got to Love that Constitution , the best thing I ever read DB and you know what keeps it intact and the liberals in check is the 2nd amendment.
lol! That's the problem with you people. You only see one part of the Bill of Rights and not the Constitution!!!!
Jane Says

Miami, FL

#1196534 Sep 3, 2014
Tamika Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what that deer caught in the headlines I have no strategy look is? Cool, calm and calculating? What about the fit of giggles in the golf cart? How does that fit with Zero who was elected because he was promoted by the liberal media and culturally popular despite having no record of accomplishments - ever?
And, remember when the first attack on the WTC was and who was President at the time. And that he was busy having sex with an intern in the Oval office and sent Gore on a PC apology tour afterwards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196535 Sep 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I wonder what that cost us? Oh wait, that doesn't count if you're a whiney little sh*t.
Lets see, we have a perfectly great place to entertain guests. Its called the White House. So why should we pay to turn Bush's Crawford ranch into this "western White House"?
because foreign leaders can be more relaxed in a less public setting and have more time for serious discussion away from the TV cameras and ceremonies....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1196536 Sep 3, 2014
Ukraine to host US-led military drills in mid-September

Agence France Presse
WARSAW: Ukraine will host U.S.-led military drills later this month as Kiev's army fights pro-Moscow rebels in the east of the country, the Polish Defense Ministry said Wednesday.

The U.S. military-led exercises, dubbed "Rapid Trident 14," are to be held September 13-26 in western regions bordering NATO-member Poland, the ministry said in a statement.

Soldiers from fellow NATO allies Britain, Bulgaria, Estonia, Germany, Lithuania, Romania and alliance partners Norway and Moldova will join U.S. and Polish troops for the annual event in Ukraine, which is not in NATO.

"They will conduct cordon and search patrols and training missions during the first week, as well as medical evacuation and convoys and the detection and prevention of improvised explosive devices," the ministry said.

The exercises come as Ukraine is struggling with a separatist rebellion and suspected Russian military operations in its east.

Moscow annexed Ukraine's Crimean peninsula in March.

Around 2,600 people have died in the conflict and more than half million have been forced to flee their homes since it began nearly five months ago.

Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2014/S...
(The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb )
Michael Sam

United States

#1196537 Sep 3, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text>Just the projects in shitcago demshit.When the fk u gonna be BEHEADED bitch.
Whenever a Pussccceee old man like you wants to try it, lady.
Tamika Williams

New York, NY

#1196538 Sep 3, 2014
Kent Wa wrote:
<quoted text>
How many abortion clinic bombings, federal building bombings. I agree. Start killing tea baggers.
Well, statistically you'd need to start with a city like Detroit, where every 5 minutes one Obama supporter kills another Obama supporter. That's where most murders occur, unless you count fetuses exterminated by Democrats.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1196539 Sep 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
God forbid ISIS beats you to it. Unfortunately, they won't discriminate between rightwing and leftwing when they put your head on the block. In fact, I wouldn't even mention you supported Obama.
??????????

You get on a train of thought, and then you go off into another dimension....

strange....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr American Independent 326,596
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 12,058
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Like your package 35,359
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web