Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418436 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195934 Sep 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too stupid to know that it's a "FACT" Bush was a draft dodging AWOL deserter, I don't approve of any draft dodgers regardless of party moron.
Yet ghost attacks woman veterans decorated war heroes you draft dodger....

It's the culture..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195935 Sep 2, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
"Son" is the favorite of 20-year old punks trying to be someone. To have a son, ya gotta be a man and you're not. "Son" LOL.
So then you don't have a son. I guess being from Basturd Texas that sounds reasonable.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1195936 Sep 2, 2014
Ronald Smith of Texas taught chemistry at the International School in Benghazi and was shot to death while jogging, just days after his wife and newborn returned to the US. The right wing said fk Ron Smith__he had no business being in Benghazi to begin with.

And the right wing said fk those do-gooders who traveled to West Africa to care for Ebola patients and became infected themselves. They've got no business helping those nihs and then bringing that nasty chit home to the USA.

But in right wing world journalists are different it appears. Gotta go to war for journalists.

Apparently the First Amendment doesn't travel well.

Just saying.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195937 Sep 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Still pissed because I proved you to be the liar that you are...Anyone who claims to be a Marine and cannot spell his rank, how fkn dumb can you get. You are a phony and I proved it, now wiggle worm.
This was addressed to the topix winner when it comes to lying none other than old DB. Who I busted big time.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195938 Sep 2, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you're talking about.
Liar?
Pfffft BHO liar of the year award recipient and he's da HNIC! Damnn spooky. I'm killin ya boy! Lol
That was meant for DB who I busted for lying...Hell no one even has to address an idiot like you, just reading your posts is all the proof anyone needs.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1195939 Sep 2, 2014
Wish I had a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down. But liberals will have to hold their nose and swallow.

Obamacare realities:
~Millions of young people are refusing to sign up for Obamacare - the same age group this administration counted on to pay the crux of Obamacare.
~There will be as many uninsured after Obamacare as before.
~An estimated 80 million Americans will lose their employer-based insurance this fall.
~The jargon and complicated fee structure in enrolling is creating confusion for many consumers.
~The very cheapest plans have very big deductibles.(The amount that must be paid before insurance kicks in.)

These are the bitter pills we all have to swallow whether we want to or not.
Riley Cooper

Chicago, IL

#1195940 Sep 2, 2014
i caught that little pusssccceee Ohio Sam by the tail
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195941 Sep 2, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Biggest Topix blunder in modern history? Dumbass No Surprise blaming Bill Clinton for invading Iraq.
No Surprise no longer surprises us with his monumental ignorance.
Its his culture.....
ISIS is the new Osama bin Laden you dumbass...

Bill Clinton, mere hours before the 9/11 terror attack, openly acknowledged that he turned down a chance to kill Osama bin Laden... Bill Clinton could have prevented WWWIII...

The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
Riley Cooper

Chicago, IL

#1195942 Sep 2, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you "come" down here and find out. I'll have you field dressed in under 10 minutes. Hogs like innards.
uh oh this lady is ready to wrestle my pants off and nuzzle my nutz.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195943 Sep 2, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ghost attacks woman veterans decorated war heroes you draft dodger....
It's the culture..
Prove it or remain the liar that you prove over and over.. 21 years Monkey lips. I busted your lying ass long ago.
Riley Cooper

Chicago, IL

#1195944 Sep 2, 2014
now when your threads becomes infected by the current crop of filthy mouthed right wing kkkhunts you must attack them relentlessly. foot on neck. boot in azz. beatdown
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195945 Sep 2, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text> dem YAWN in chitcago
He is wearing your retarded ass out huh?
Riley Cooper

Chicago, IL

#1195946 Sep 2, 2014
Raise da Roof S wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you're talking about.
Liar?
Pfffft BHO liar of the year award recipient and he's da HNIC! Damnn spooky. I'm killin ya boy! Lol
ya u killin uz,,, hillbilly idiot. you just asked some dude to come on your face down there.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195948 Sep 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it or remain the liar that you prove over and over.. 21 years Monkey lips. I busted your lying ass long ago.
214 ghost?
db Writer

Laval, Canada

#1195949 Sep 2, 2014
Stu Rumsfeld wrote:
<quoted text>cut to chase
id prefer to behead you, beast.
db Writer

Laval, Canada

#1195950 Sep 2, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, patriot!

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1195951 Sep 2, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was President for 8 months, and you blame Clinton??
You're crazy, Waxman!!
'
'""We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators""'- Dick Cheney
From Meet the Press, March 16 2003
Waxman No Suprise!~!
Your personality is that of a sociopath. Hence your multiple socks.
No culture..........
How ironic. Obama has been president for six years and you liberals still blame Bush.

Imagine 9/11 happening just eight months into Obama's presidency if Bush had gotten his jollies with an intern and was impeached for lying to a Grand Jury over another sex scandal.

And all of this going on while 9/11 was being plotted.

Once again, yes, we WERE greeted as liberators in Iraq.
db Writer

Laval, Canada

#1195953 Sep 2, 2014
whats nice about killing a thread is that you have right wing retards that will say the most horrible things and yet they cant figure out they are chasing off their own base.
its fun to fk with right wing terrorists like the ones here.
ill have this place cleaned up and disinfected from those animals PRONTO. as the people that will control this country will say... in 20 years.
db Writer

Laval, Canada

#1195954 Sep 2, 2014
notice the costa mesa old man pulled up and got the hint. that geriatric knows better.
db Writer

Laval, Canada

#1195955 Sep 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic. Obama has been president for six years and you liberals still blame Bush.
Imagine 9/11 happening just eight months into Obama's presidency if Bush had gotten his jollies with an intern and was impeached for lying to a Grand Jury over another sex scandal.
And all of this going on while 9/11 was being plotted.
Once again, yes, we WERE greeted as liberators in Iraq.
the pleasure is alls yours, rat fink carol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 47 min Earthling-1 10,065
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 54 min ThomasA 311,613
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr BFL 32,327
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 hr Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web