Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1496972 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1196232 Sep 2, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY ARE FIGHTING BACK WITH THE CRAPPY LITTLE TOOLS THEY HAVE... NO MORE, NO LESS.... DIDN'T I JUST POST THE CLIP FROM THE NEWSHOUR TONIGHT ABOUT THIS? DID YOU LISTEN TO IT?
They're using the tools that instill terror. They could have used any weapon in Iraq's armory. They chose a dull butcher knife. These dogs are rabid animals...I mean these animals are rabid dogs and should be exterminated posthaste.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1196233 Sep 2, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
You barely know your FKing name, and you're trying to tell me what ISIS is doing and why. Maybe HS should take a look at you for having all this inside info on ISIS. You know more than the real Stepin Fetchit taking up room in the White House.
I BARELY KNOW MY NAME? ON WHAT DO WE BASE THIS CONCLUSION, MASTER? I'M TELLING YOU WHAT ISIS IS DOING AND HOW THEY AROSE BECAUSE I STUDIED THEM... I KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING AND WHERE THEY CAME FROM.... LEARNING... YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOME TIME, CRACKER....
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1196234 Sep 2, 2014
Fox's Ingraham: Registering Ferguson Residents To Vote Is Part Of "The Politics Of Division"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/09/02/foxs...

stop whining. you old white folks are never going to win another national election on your own.#1 - you're dying.#2 - you hate minorities.#3 - you're too stupid to figure it out.#4 - FOX is causing #3.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#1196235 Sep 2, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLY CRAP! A WEE BIT MELODRAMATIC ARE WE BOY, WHERE'S YOUR LITTLE FLAG TO WAVE?... WELL... HERE'S AN EXAMPLE I THINK, I'VE NEVER HEARD A RACIST JOKE TOLD TO ME BY BLACKS ABOUT WHITES... NEVER EVER... I'VE HEARD PLENTY THE OTHER WAY AROUND...ABOUT 80% OF YOUNG MEN IN AMERICA'S PRISONS FOR DRUG RELATED OFFENSES ARE BLACK... THAT IS NOT BECAUSE THEY'RE MORE PRONE TO USE ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES THAN WHITES.. I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A BLACK MAN TOWING A WHITE ONE BEHIND A TRUCK BY A CHAIN... THERE WERE NO WHITES DECORATING THE TREES OF SOUTHERN STATES... WELL, A FEW JEWS AND A CATHOLIC OR TWO.... BUT NOT MANY... THE ONLY REASON THE ATLANTA COUNTRY CLUB ALLOWED ITS WHITES ONLY POLICY TO EXPIRE WAS TIGER WOODS... MORMONS WOULDN'T EVEN ALLOW BLACKS INTO THE CHURCH UNTIL THE NCAA BANNED BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY FROM INTRAMURAL SPORTS... THERE'S STILL QUITE A LOT OF BAD FEELING OVER THE SLAVERY AND CONFEDERATE FLAG THINGYS.... IT GOES ON AND ON AND ON... THE FACT THAT YOU SUFFERED NONE OF THESE DEGRADATIONS HAS ALLOWED YOU TO BECOME VERY CAVALIER OVER THEIR IMPLICATIONS TO OTHERS...
When It Comes To Illegal Drug Use, White America Does The Crime, Black America Gets The Time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/raci...

seems the courts are affirmative action for white people.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1196236 Sep 2, 2014
HEY, I'VE GOT A QUESTION ABOUT ISIS MAYBE YOU COULD HELP "ME" WITH... THE MOVEMENT IS AWASH IN MONEY... AMERICAN MONEY... OL' BEN FRANKLINS... WHERE'S IT COMING FROM?... WHOSE INTERESTS ARE SERVED BY GIVING THEM DOLLARS TO BUY GUNS AND AMMUNITION WITH?... NOT IRAN, NOT SYRIA, NOT JORDAN, LEBANON, IRAQ, TURKEY, ISRAEL, SAUDI ARABIA... WAIT.... BACK UP... WHERE DID SOME ONE GET STACKS OF AMERICAN MONEY TO SUPPLY THEM? YOU WANT TO DESTROY THE MOVEMENT? FOLLOW THE MONEY...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1196237 Sep 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
beheading being preferable to world wide genocide. eh Noah?
For you maybe. I don't think the victims of Muhammadanism are in a position to choose. Eh Buckweat?
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1196238 Sep 2, 2014
BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO DESTROY THE MOVEMENT DO YOU? YOU NEED THEM TO HELP PRECIPITATE THE END OF THE WORLD... YOU'RE THAT CRAZY... YOU DESPERATELY NEED A BOGEYMAN AND WHAT BETTER BOGEYMAN TO HAVE THAN ONE YOU CREATED AND FINANCED YOURSELVES?...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1196239 Sep 2, 2014
Nobody wants the world to end. They just want the world. We have to decide which direction suits us best and then be prepared to fight for it. But once the killing starts, the time for pointing fingers has long passed.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1196240 Sep 2, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BOMBING CAUSED THE BEHEADINGS, MORON... THEY'RE TELLING YOU THEY DON'T LIKE IT VERY MUCH...
You're either stupid or very stupid. The most recent executioner directed his hateful comments directly at Obama saying he is the reason Americans are being killed.

Evil can only be destroyed by an even greater strength. Simplifying this kind of evil as "they don't like it very much" is very stupid. Weakness emboldens them. You are also very weak.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196241 Sep 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
During the draft in the Vietnam War, so many people tried to hide out in the Guard to avoid the draft that you could only get in if you had political pull.
absolute BS......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1196242 Sep 2, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the brown stain on you mammys.mattress...
lol! Yours is the one in the toilet bowl son....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1196243 Sep 2, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a brown stain on yo mammya mattress....
lol! You reich wingers are great at repeating yourself as a response for everything.

It does simplify things for you!!!

Location hidden

#1196244 Sep 2, 2014
ISIS Leader, Baghdadi, when released by Obama in 2009 said, "See You In New York."

September 11 is eight days away. Hope and pray ISIS won't be anywhere near New York this anniversary. Hope Obama isn't playing golf.

Location hidden

#1196245 Sep 2, 2014
And the beat goes on...despite Obama's denial and wishing all the bad things in the world would go away. Night.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1196246 Sep 2, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
ghost has no discharge papers, No 214... ghost a traitor, a sellout and fraud... ghost did not know what a 214 in the military was.. ghost certified never served.
Veterans call their discharge papers a 214 not a DD-214. Ghost humping tha backs of the war dead, Veterans and war heroes...
lol! That's ok son.

You support Putin and Syria and therefore, ISIL against America and Obama.

That pretty much shows your stripes... and it doesn't include stars either!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1196247 Sep 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike Obama, Assad and Putin are fighting against ISIS......
unlike Obama, Putin recognizes the threat of radical Islam......
at the same time, Putin is acting terribly in Ukraine because nobody (Obama) objects....
ISIL has it's basis in Assad leaving them alone in Syria.

And your boy Putin and Russia? Well, they're awfully quiet. Not only that, they're acting like Stalin during and after WWII.

And interesting transition you people made from that 1930's German guy...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196248 Sep 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"t was May 27, 1968, at the height of the Vietnam War. Bush was 12 days away from losing his student deferment from the draft at a time when Americans were dying in combat at the rate of 350 a week. The unit Bush wanted to join offered him the chance to fulfill his military commitment at a base in Texas. It was seen as an escape route from Vietnam by many men his age, and usually had a long waiting list.
Bush had scored only 25 percent on a "pilot aptitude" test, the lowest acceptable grade. But his father was then a congressman from Houston, and the commanders of the Texas Guard clearly had an appreciation of politics."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics...
Now, STFU you don't know sh*t about the draft & the Vietnam War.
"He didn't dodge the military. But he didn't volunteer to go to Vietnam and get killed, either."

sounds just like millions of other young men in the 1960s, who were unwilling to become hamburger in LBJ's meat grinder.....like Joe Biden, perpetual lousy plagiarizing student......

that is the truth of Vietnam....

by the way, dumbass Dave, what did you do during Vietnam???...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1196249 Sep 2, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either stupid or very stupid. The most recent executioner directed his hateful comments directly at Obama saying he is the reason Americans are being killed.
Evil can only be destroyed by an even greater strength. Simplifying this kind of evil as "they don't like it very much" is very stupid. Weakness emboldens them. You are also very weak.
It's obvious they perceive Obama as a greater threat than reich wingers...

that is, reich wingers are 'friendlier' to ISIL....
Obviously

Mesa, AZ

#1196250 Sep 2, 2014
Hello minions!!! Looks like people are still down to serve Sr. Obama. The guy has the entire internet buzzing. Good job Mr. Obama!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1196252 Sep 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you know i'm not black.
sure, everybody is a Cherokee....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 18 min Patriot AKA Bozo 10,978
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr ResidentPhartx 32,756
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Tue ThomasA 313,381
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Tue TrumpsPhartsx 99
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Tue waaasssuuup 258,484
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 15 Jhuerta 287
How my search of $450000 dollars became real. Feb 14 Kesby Karen 1
More from around the web