Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Donnie

United States

#1194258 Aug 30, 2014
Princess Labia wrote:
Gunner = Galt = Donnie.....=...
Princess+Labia= S-T-U-P-I-D
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194259 Aug 30, 2014
We are all aware of what you like to play with simpleton.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of a strange comment from a toe tapper now as far as being mentally retarded that is kinda a prerequisite for a bagger like you.
Kind of a strange comment from you a toe tapper and you being mentally retarded ghost.. You can get help ghost admitting you are bagger and are mentally retarded ghost...

It's the culture...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1194260 Aug 30, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How are things going in Libya and Syria? After douchebag in chief Oblamer's "help"?
How's Iraq after Bush's help lug nut? Libya was a NATO operation that the United States was only one part of and was launched to prevent Muammar Gaddafi from slaughtering his own people using foreign mercenaries. What happens in Libya now is up to its people.
The situation in Syria and northern Iraq with ISIS/ISIL can be traced right back to Bush's disastrous decision to overthrow Saddam Hussein. The United States invaded Iraq, accidentally sparked a sectarian civil war, and generally created the conditions for what was then al-Qaeda in Iraq to flourish. Without the American invasion, al-Qaeda in Iraq never would have been so strong, and ISIS never would have grown out of it.
You're an idiot Harmonious; you always have been and always will be!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1194261 Aug 30, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
L's see....
ISIS is Al Qaeda
Al Qaeda is just part of the Suni Wahabist Islamist jihad at war with the United States.
Saudi Arabia has the largest concentrations of Wahabist Islamist terrorists in the world.
The Muslim Brotherhood is the primary political part of the Suni Wahabist Islamist jihad.
Obama staffed the White House with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama gave "special traveller" status to every Wahabist Islamist terrorist in Saudi Arabia to enter the United States without scrutiny.
Obama violated the Constitution to rewrite the law governing issuing visas to give Islamist terrorists with "limited contact" (whatever that means) to known terrorist organizations visas to enter the United States.
Obama nullifies the southern border. Enough muslims are coming through Mexico and across the border into the United States so that finding a muslim prayer rug left behind is a daily occurrence.
Obama exempts mosques from his unconstitutional spying on the American population.
One can only conclude Obama brought into the United States thousands of Islamist terrorists at war with the United States, and is executing a plan where the government has no way of identifying and tracking them.
Very obviously, the Islamist jihad is still at war with the United States, and just as obviously they have another plan for a large scale terrorist attack.
When the attack occurs, the government will cut all communication so you cannot exchange information with each other to determine who is doing what and where. The government will tell you "all muslis aren't terrorists" and put their boot on the back of your neck so you can't protect yourself from the muslims who will be trying to take over the country.
The next attack will be bigger than the 9/1/2001 attack. Be prepared. Make sure your local law enforcement knows their only job is to protect you, from whatever the threat is. If the Democrats construct an environment where Americans can't trust local law enforcement on a large scale, that just makes the level we must start the rebuilding process from lower.
What will prevent the next Islamist terrorist attack? Your constant awareness of the facts, and their fear of your response to their attack.
Nothing else will prevent the next Islamit jihad attack on the United States. The federal government is on their side. You can't trust them.
Of course you have some evidence to back up your delusional screed? Of course you don't; you just pulled it out of your anal orifice like everything you post.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be!
Rev Wright

Palm Coast, FL

#1194262 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you should try making some sense, fool
most likely beyond your capabilities...
You're the one worshipping the inept failure of a president who can't decide whether or not to have a bowel movement, you moron. Wake up and smell the Obama snake oil, already.
TN Voter

Okatie, SC

#1194263 Aug 30, 2014
David Cameron of the UK says that he is taking action with ISIS and the first thing he's doing is banning their passports! He states that he is taking this threat head on!

Obama says he has no plan on ISIS as of this moment... Ahhhhh uhhhhhh I don't want to ahhh put the cart before the horse ahhhhh right now I don't have a plan ahhhh ahhhhhh

52 Iranians were under protected status by the USA and UN, but were killed a few weeks ago... So we failed on protecting them and we promised that we would!

Russian hackers are hacking into US Banks...

Our national debt is 17.875 trillion and on the rise.

Over 135000 Americans sign a petition for the release of the marine who was taken by Mexican law enforcement because the Mexicans said he crossed into their nation with fire arms... The president said that they are in support of a fair trail.

Now my opinion here... Those god damn Mexicans cross into our nation with guns and drugs and they get welfare, EBT cards, yet our marine is in a prison?You people that support Obama are faucking stupid!!!

Unemployment still 3 to 4 points higher compared to any of the years of our previous president and now 48% of Americans are on government assistance.

All you got to do is look it up, but will you be that smart to do so
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1194265 Aug 30, 2014
Why 2014 Isn’t (and Shouldn’t Be) a Foreign Policy Election

It’s pure hyperbole to say that “the world” is on fire right now. For the vast majority of nations, there is no armed conflict, nor is there an extraordinary degree of disorder or violence. If we keep foreign threats to U.S. interests in perspective, we will find that U.S. interests are mostly not imperiled, and the U.S. itself is as secure as it has been in decades. The current freakout about how dangerous the world has become depends almost entirely on exaggeration of threats by politicians, alarmist coverage by the media, and a failure to appreciate how much less dangerous overall the world is today compared to previous decades.

For that matter, the preoccupation with the foreign conflicts that are happening is almost entirely an elite concern. Those that are most inclined to panic and exaggerate dangers to the U.S. are also most likely to have an absurdly broad definition of U.S. interests in the first place, and the public doesn’t share that view. Election campaigns are ignoring foreign policy because voters don’t perceive these conflicts overseas as problems that their candidates should be focused on, and candidates have no incentive to dwell on issues that voters don’t care about or to advocate for policies that most voters reject. When a candidate does this, as Santorum famously did during his failed re-election bid in 2006, he will often lose. One can like or dislike voters’ priorities, but it makes no sense to expect them or their candidates to pay attention to issues that don’t matter to them. 2014 isn’t a foreign policy election, and there is no reason to think that it should be one.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

hawks on the wrong side of it....again. they do like to hear themselves talk.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1194266 Aug 30, 2014
Rev Wright wrote:
<quoted text> You're the one worshipping the inept failure of a president who can't decide whether or not to have a bowel movement, you moron. Wake up and smell the Obama snake oil, already.
really?!?
when have i done that? please show one post where i have done that. i didn't even vote for him once!

you are making an ass of yourself...

St. Croix valley

#1194267 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooddick is rattling your chain again, carol. That's his M.O
No point to be made. No links. No substantive argument.
He's a chain rattler.
oh stupid one who can't even spell his own moniker correctly....

i can prove all of my points, as you well know. you have tried countering them and got your ass tanned and ran away crying...wanna try it again? c'mon, it'll be fun!
Rev Wright

Palm Coast, FL

#1194268 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really?!?
when have i done that? please show one post where i have done that. i didn't even vote for him once!
Please don't squeeze the Charmin. You ARE an ass; it's proven with your every post. Now start your Obama prayer session before you have to relieve yourself again.
usanew

Agadir, Morocco

#1194269 Aug 30, 2014
stay informed in 1 min all news:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#1194270 Aug 30, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
nutsack's won the Purdiest Mouth In The Bar Award six years running now.
Just be sure to keep it shut or those yellow and missing teeth will ruin it for ya:-)
BTW, why is yo' mamma's Tombstone a Toilet Seat? Very unconventional wouldn't yoo say, Bro'?
Maybe it is an artistic statement saying something like "The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Azzhole", eh?
Most people have (2) options open for their body's disposal after death: Burial or Cremation but nutsack's got a third!
Flushed.
There also exists a fourth option. It is resomation.
Resomation is a water/alkali based alternative to burial and cremation and flushing fetuses down toilets.

St. Croix valley

#1194271 Aug 30, 2014
Rev Wright wrote:
<quoted text> Please don't squeeze the Charmin. You ARE an ass; it's proven with your every post. Now start your Obama prayer session before you have to relieve yourself again.
thanks for admitting you just tossed out that bullshit me without being able to back it up...
smackin you around is fun...post some more stupid shit...please?

St. Croix valley

#1194272 Aug 30, 2014
usanew wrote:
stay informed in 1 min all news:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
i is the problem with people these days...they think they can be informed in one minute... that must be why we have so many fools in this world...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194273 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really?!?
Wrong again you ignorant idiot. You woodtick have already made an ass of yourself... woodtick a pathetic old fool and loser ranting against his failures and miserable life condition...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1194274 Aug 30, 2014
Fox's Geraldo: Obama Should Encourage American Muslims "To Be Americans First"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/29/foxs...

...and vote Republican!!

what!? it worked for Bush.
Rev Wright

Palm Coast, FL

#1194275 Aug 30, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for admitting you just tossed out that bullshit me without being able to back it up...
smackin you around is fun...post some more stupid shit...please?
Thank you for embarrassing yourself, once again. Now please wipe before your Obama session has ended.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1194276 Aug 30, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what do you think your boy Putin should do?
Check that. We see what Putin is doing in Ukraine.
My boy? You retarded nitwit. It runs something like this: Obama's backing away from Putin with his hands in the air. You're infatuated with Obama. That makes Putin your boy.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1194277 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 29 (Reuters)- Authorities in Connecticut on Friday were investigating a possible threat against President Barack Obama, local media reported.

The U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, issued a statement saying, "Information has been received by law enforcement regarding a potentially suspicious person and vehicle. We are working with our local law enforcement partners to determine the validity of the information provided."

The Hartford Courant said state police were searching for a man who allegedly had made a threat against Obama and was driving a silver Volkswagen Jetta.

Obama was scheduled to be in Rhode Island on Friday night for a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee fundraiser.

Gunner? Grampy? Fred?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1194278 Aug 30, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much everything you stated has been debunked by both House and Senate committees that investigated the attack.
You're and idiot Harmonious but go ahead keep flogging that dead horse.
Maybe he lives in CT?

Aug 29 (Reuters)- Authorities in Connecticut on Friday were investigating a possible threat against President Barack Obama, local media reported.

The U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, issued a statement saying, "Information has been received by law enforcement regarding a potentially suspicious person and vehicle. We are working with our local law enforcement partners to determine the validity of the information provided."

The Hartford Courant said state police were searching for a man who allegedly had made a threat against Obama and was driving a silver Volkswagen Jetta.

Obama was scheduled to be in Rhode Island on Friday night for a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee fundraiser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 238,435
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brilliant Chicky 309,756
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) 2 hr robert walker 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,725
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
More from around the web