Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406606 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1195310 Sep 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama looks at incidents like Major Hassan as ordinary crimes and not terrorist attacks....
Major Hassan was an Officer in the United States Army.

As such, it was an ordinary crime, based on insanity. DUH
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195311 Sep 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Obama knows exactly what he is doing. It's you un-American haters that put your ideology ahead of your own patriotism. You have no clue and your distaste for Obama clouds your judgement. I feel far safer with him than those two morons that created these messes, with the blood of American lives. You you aren't interested in helping then I suggest you at least shut the fk up and cry in silence like a man.
Imagine, you ghost a grown man, 80 years old still being played by a special kind of stupid and dumbass to not see why Obama bin Lyin, isthe blind Shepherd you idiot...

Why are you a loser ghost??

"We don't have a strategy"...- Barack Hussein Obama - 8/28/2014
The Blind Shepherd Leads!!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195312 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Obama throws like a girl,so any lady can likely beat him in any sport.
If Obama is hitting between 95 and 115,I'm impressed because I don't think he is even the slightest athletic. Obama can't even throw a baseball or a football. My friend , Mark Rypien is close to the same age as Obama and he hits in the 70's. Rypien " was a star three-sport athlete at Shadle Park High School, and led the Highlanders to the state title in basketball as a senior in 1981. All three of his varsity numbers (football, basketball, and baseball) were later retired by the school."
Did your friend Mark Rypien ever make it to the White House son?

Or did he not even try?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195313 Sep 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We are all aware of what ghost likes to play with simpleton.
It's the culture...
Hey hypocrite you used to claim that you were an Independent. Phony senile old goat.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1195314 Sep 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much what I have always maintained. If there is a God why would the entire world be so confused about who, how and when? He would had to know of all of the confusion. Personally I believe God is the biggest hoax ever pulled on mankind. While religion in general is the scourge of the earth.I do not condemn those that believe otherwise, that is only my belief, and if there is a God then he or she knows my belief is real.
"i've seen people do millions dollar business deals while golfing.."...in your wet dreams:-)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195315 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I am to old to play competitive sports today,but if I spent as much time practicing everyday as professional athletes I'm sure I could make a free throw.
lol! You can start off with grade schoolers and work up from there son.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195316 Sep 1, 2014
Obama bin Lyin said social media and the nightly news are to blame for the “the world is falling apart you retards.. What kinda idiot President would say that you morons??

Barack Hussein Obama
We don't have a strategy
The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195317 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has made it clear that he hates our country,he has spent his adult life trying to destroy our country. Romney was the candidate that only ran because he loves our country.
lol! Which is why unlike Carter and Clinton, he just does his own thing....

... just like the bushies!!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1195318 Sep 1, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000
As usual you continue to prove you are a "staunch" conservative. You kiss the boy president, nobama's fanny at every opportunity and smear conservatives.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Yet another racial slur from the racist f*ck Eed.
Patrick

United States

#1195319 Sep 1, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Nobraina!!
If the US attacks IS, they have chosen sides!! DUH
IS is a Sunni group, funded by Sunni States like Saudi Arabia. They are supported by local Sunni's in Syria and Iraq, or they wouldn't be so successful. DUH
So we would be siding with Iran and Assad and Maliki to defeat IS. Is that what you want?? Is that your idiot idea of "without regard to picking winners or losers"??
You're so stupid.
The whole Sunni world would turn against us, even if they don't like IS, because they're the same religion
There are far more Sunni's than Shiites.
As usual, you introduce pure ignorance into the conversation.
After criticizing Obama for every bomb dropped in Libya and elsewhere, Nobraina becomes a war monger.
........ with a government job in Penna.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195320 Sep 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You think they're afraid of Obama?? That's the laugh of the day. He's a knee-slapping joke to Islamists. Terrorists are multiplying like rats and spreading like a virus. I'm amazed you didn't bring up Obama on Osama and all the 'good' that did.
wow. I guess in your world terrorist are only restricted to Americans.

amazgin.....

Location hidden

#1195321 Sep 1, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I believe it's coming sooner than later. It scares me no end that these libtards see no danger in letting just anybody stroll across the border. A question! If they can safely bring hundreds of pounds of pot into this country on the backs of mules(humans) what else could they bring into the country???
Not to mention the boats and submarines!!!
You've always been the "Chicken Little" of this thread, Flake. LOL

And you've been dead wrong with every prediction you've made.

Gasoline is down to about $3. Makes your predictions of disaster on that front look really stupid, with your calls for $7 that never happened.

You and Nobraina talking the economy and stock market down, predicting doom every time markets dropped a hundred points.

Every time, you've been proven wrong, making you nitwits the big losers in an ever improving economy, with American Companies growing and increasing earnings and dividends.

and you idiots have missed out on it all, with your fear of the future and stupidity.

I like seeing you nitwits proven wrong, time and again.

Let's hear more of your dad's crazy predictions on electricity prices!!

The nut didn't fall far from that sickly tree.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195322 Sep 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho babbling nutcase.
You are a nutcase ghost....

We don't have a strategy
The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1195323 Sep 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
in the case of Sonic (and Ghost), just a statement of fact about their race.....
if you consider that to be a racist insult, then you are the racist....
"I'm rubber, you're glue..........How freaking childish are you??

Nobraina making racist accusations based on his own ignorance, then accusing others of being racist for calling him on his obvious racist hatred.

You're almost too stupid to believe, Nobraina.

Hence, the name!! Fits you perfectly.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1195324 Sep 1, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"i've seen people do millions dollar business deals while golfing.."...in your wet dreams:-)
no dear, that is your wet dream. but my reality.

you do realize a million dollar deal really isn't that big of a thing, don't you? we used to bill several million a night for a two inch snowfall...
i guess spending twenty bucks for a "dinner" would be a big deal for you...
Golfer in Chief

Matawan, NJ

#1195325 Sep 1, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
“A review of ISIS social media messaging during the week ending August 26 shows that militants are expressing an increased interest in the notion that they could clandestinely infiltrate the southwest border of US, for terror attack,” warns the Texas Department of Public Safety “situational awareness” bulletin, obtained by FoxNews.com ." "Showing interest" does not mean they have made any movement in that direction.
We are not the UK. They are the ones who should be worried and yet, they have made it very clear they have no intentions of going to war with ISIS. If they aren't worried about ISIS at their front door, I'm not worried about ISIS on another continent.
Oh yeah. I feel safer knowing that anyone from Isis to an Ebola carrier or a combination of the two can walk across the border and be welcomed with a relocation package to a northern city, courtesy of Obumbles. But meanwhile, Obumbles is trying to seal the border for wealthy corporations trying to flee his corporate taxes. His poster boy Warren Buffet of wealth redistribution will be apprehended at the Canadian border.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1195326 Sep 1, 2014
Bill Clinton and Hillary are dangerous to America... Just say No to the White House!!

"We don't have a strategy"...- Barack Hussein Obama - 8/28/2014
The Blind Lead!!

It's the culture...
Patrick

United States

#1195327 Sep 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a nutcase ghost....
We don't have a strategy
The Blind Lead!!
It's the culture...
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
....and outstanding medical benefits....
for being a checkout clerk in a store with few customers...."

Is this a government job, LordDubwaiter...what do you think ?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1195328 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no dear, that is your wet dream. but my reality.
you do realize a million dollar deal really isn't that big of a thing, don't you? we used to bill several million a night for a two inch snowfall...
i guess spending twenty bucks for a "dinner" would be a big deal for you...
That would be a months worth of food stamps for Shinning.

Location hidden

#1195329 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has made it clear that he hates our country,he has spent his adult life trying to destroy our country. Romney was the candidate that only ran because he loves our country.
That is a terrible thing to say, but it figures, coming from a racist hater like you, Frank.

You've been consistent over the years. Consistently ugly and hateful.

But then, you've attacked decorated war heroes.

You're lower than whaleshit, and you know where that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 256,139
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 27 Trojan 32,308
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Jul 27 ThomasA 311,496
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jul 27 IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 25 NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web