Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1193894 Aug 29, 2014
flack wrote:
Obama's new theme song!!!!
www.youtube.com/watch...
While yours would be " They are coming to take me away hee hee hoo hoo, they are taking me to the funny farm, hee hee, hoo, hoo.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1193895 Aug 29, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I can't argue with your stupid ghost but I can certainly play with it....
It's the culture...
We are all aware of what you like to play with simpleton.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1193896 Aug 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Once settled in San Diego, McCain began working for a now-defunct Somali restaurant called African Spice in City Heights, the Union-Tribune reported. One woman interviewed by the paper recalled McCain was friends with the Somali owners.“They used to stand outside and smoke cigarettes,” she explained, requesting anonymity.“He wasn’t even very religious. He was just a regular American kid.”
But his social media soon suggested otherwise. His tenure on Twitter began innocuously with a late 2012 dispatch:“I’m not feelin this Twitter sh–… wallahi I wants fried chicken.… Watching the Help starting to make me hate white people.… Ok its official f— white people.” He spoke of smoking hookah, watching National Geographic, his Somali friends and his growing religious zeal.
Sometime in the spring of this year, NBC News reported he traveled to Turkey under unknown circumstances. Several people told the news channel they met with McCain — who called himself “Duale”— at an Istanbul Burger King where “they talked about the NBA.” Afterward, on June 9, he sent a tweet to a purported member of the Islamic State:“I will be joining you guys soon.” Later, he wrote,“I’m with brothers now,” and retweeted a message saying,“It takes a warrior to understand a warrior. Pray for ISIS.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mi...
So let me get this straight-the Arab muzzes sell the blacks into slavery all over the world, and the black guy goes and works for muzzies and becomes a muzzie? and then dies for the muzzies? black people aren't too smart are they? now if the liberals aren't using them for their agenda, you have the muzzies using them for their agenda.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193897 Aug 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all aware of what you like to play with simpleton.
That Obama bin Lyin' sticker on your wheelchair ghost might as well say " I am stupid." Yet... Stupid isn't what democRATs do nitwit. It's who you are... Yes ghost, democRATs are stupid you dumbass...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#1193898 Aug 29, 2014
Donnie wrote:
By S.A. Miller - The Washington Times - Thursday, August 28, 2014
The country’s largest labor union won’t endorse any Democrat who has the same economic team as President Obama and won’t be getting behind Hillary Rodham Clinton early in the 2016 presidential race, AFL-CIO President Richard Trumka said Thursday.
“If you get the same economic team, you’re going to get the same results. The same results aren’t good enough for working people,” he said.
Mr. Trumka, who leads the AFL-CIO federation of 56 unions, with more than 12 million members, said repeatedly that the working Americans were still “hurting” amid a lethargic economic recovery.
“For most folks, it seems to be an economy of stagnation,” Mr. Trumka said at a breakfast with reporters hosted by The Christian Science Monitor.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
==========
Ah shucks if you're liberal and a democrat and the AFL-CIO won't endorse you....."hello Houston, we have a problem!"....
ROFLMAO.
If you ever ask these union stooges where their dues go, they say to help their fellow brothers and sisters or their families to help them. You should see the look on their little idiotic faces when you pull up a spread sheet for their local or the union spread sheet as a whole, and the top line is the mass amount of money they spend on the Democrat party, Union people have been duped.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193899 Aug 29, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>“They’ve been doing this for hundreds and hundreds of years if you study the history of Islam,” she said. "This isn't a surprise. You can’t solve it with a dialogue. You can’t solve it with a summit. You solve it with a bullet to the head. " The quote from your propaganda article".
The reason ISIS and every other yo ho muslims has joined up for jihad is because of Islam. Yesterday one of your liberal democrats was driving around Chicago with an Islamic State Flag-shouldn't he be in Gitmo-after all...he paid for the flag and the money went to sponsor terrorism.
Americans like you are so ignorant-why is that you want to lie about Islam?
hundreds and hundreds of years.....

Christian Jihad

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

and i wonder if Romney's “National Co-Chairs of Arab Americans for Romney” were all members of the Muslim Brotherhood?

http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...

and how about all those Muslims in Florida who helped Bush win in 2000?

He won more than 70 percent of the Muslim vote, including 46,200 ballots in Florida alone, prompting longtime conservative activist Grover Norquist -- one of the few prominent movement figures to caution against the current wave of mosque demagoguery -- to proclaim in the American Spectator that "Bush was elected President of the United States of America because of the Muslim vote."

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/08...

so tell me...what is it that i'm lying about? it's more than obvious that FOX is doing all the lying. because if they're right.....then i'm going to start judging every christian by looking solely at Scott Roeder. i mean, why act like i can be objective? i'll just step into stupidland and lump all Christians into one group just because a few have gone off the deep end. then at that point you can call me a comrade in arms.....'I just won Hate-Monger of the Year and I'm going to Stupidland!!'
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193900 Aug 29, 2014
AAJA And MPAC Demand Action After Fox Host Advocated For Violence Against Muslims

The Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) and the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) are demanding action from Fox News after a host linked all Muslims to terrorists and advocated for violence against practitioners of the faith.

In an August 27 statement, the Asian American Journalist Association condemned Fox co-host Andrea Tantaros for making blanket statements conflating all Muslims to the Islamic State and advocating for violence against them. AAJA called on the network to apologize:

AAJA calls for Tantaros and Fox News to apologize for the irresponsible, inflammatory statements. We also call on Fox News to discourage its journalists from making blanket comments that serve to perpetuate hate and Islamophobia.

Muslims and Islam are not interchangeable terms with terrorists or ISIS. We in the media know better and must be vigilant in our choice of words.

The AAJA joined the Muslim Public Affairs Council in their outrage over the offensive Fox segment. MPAC previously called for the network to fire Tantaros following her inflammatory statements.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/08/28/aaja-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193902 Aug 29, 2014
During Thursday’s broadcast of The Rush Limbaugh Show, conservative blowhard Rush Limbaugh made the unbelievable claim that the Great Recession, which took place from December 2007 to June 2009, was President Obama’s fault. Of course, as any sane American would know, Barack Obama was elected President of the United States in November 2008 and took office on January 20th, 2009. Therefore, it would be hard to blame Obama for an event that began more than a year before he took office. However, that is exactly what El Rushbo did on Thursday.

Obviously, Rush is just doing the House Republicans bidding right now and trying to reframe the failures of the Bush Administration as somehow being Obama’s fault. Since the economic recovery has been somewhat slower than Americans would like and wages are stagnant due to Republican intransigence, the thing to do now is tell the public that the Great Recession that brought financial ruin to millions of Americans was actually Obama’s fault. It doesn’t matter that he wasn’t President at the time. If you are going to lie, might as well lie big.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/28/course...

Prevented this

#1193903 Aug 29, 2014
Hey Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>“They’ve been doing this for hundreds and hundreds of years if you study the history of Islam,” she said. "This isn't a surprise. You can’t solve it with a dialogue. You can’t solve it with a summit. You solve it with a bullet to the head. " The quote from your propaganda article".
The reason ISIS and every other yo ho muslims has joined up for jihad is because of Islam. Yesterday one of your liberal democrats was driving around Chicago with an Islamic State Flag-shouldn't he be in Gitmo-after all...he paid for the flag and the money went to sponsor terrorism.
Americans like you are so ignorant-why is that you want to lie about Islam?
Oh stop it -many liberals in Chicago support the muzzies, hell whole neighborhoods have been taken over by the muzzies, really what is a little flag waving proving they are the terrorists, it should be of no concern to you people in Chicago,... Give the muzzies a break, they can't be bothered by you Americans telling the truth about them. Look at the horrifying liberals, they support Islam.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1193904 Aug 29, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the very stupid and the vilest of haters who love to bend and twist everything the president says into something that makes them feel better about their ignorance and political racist life. The president doesn't make strategy for war Dumbo, he instructs our military planners and they formulate a plan based on what we wishes to achieve. You obsessed morons on the right bring up something different and more bizarre daily, Your unAmerican like behavior is a sad reflection on you and your decrepit party because it's fueled by hatred, ignorance and racism with a healthy portion of cluelessness.
So criticism of his not having a strategy is based on racism

Dance Clown
Donnie

United States

#1193905 Aug 29, 2014
huey goins wrote:

Democratic gubernatorial nominee Wendy Davis proposed Thursday to help Texas veterans and military families with everything from finding jobs to treating mental health issues.
Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, said she will stand up for veterans and Texas military to make sure they have what they need to create a good future.
“We have the responsibility to create opportunities for them,” Davis said during a press conference at the University of Texas at Arlington.“The least we can do is try to repay the debt we owe them.
“I will never shortchange them.”
She truly is the only choice for those who served.

Donnie's response:

HA! Wendy Davis is a cold, calculating opportunist she is similar to Crist in Florida once a republican who was a donor for Bush 43 then uses her husband as a babysitter, parent for 2 and let him pay for her Ivy League education at Harvard, after the last payment on her education was paid she files divorce and moves out gives him the kids to finish raising because she had 'plans'.

Wendy Davis is a political bimbo so she makes a good liberal democrat.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193906 Aug 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
AAJA And MPAC Demand Action After Fox Host Advocated For Violence Against Muslims
The Asian American Journalists Association (AAJA) and the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC) are demanding action from Fox News after a host linked all Muslims to terrorists and advocated for violence against practitioners of the faith.
In an August 27 statement, the Asian American Journalist Association condemned Fox co-host Andrea Tantaros for making blanket statements conflating all Muslims to the Islamic State and advocating for violence against them. AAJA called on the network to apologize:
AAJA calls for Tantaros and Fox News to apologize for the irresponsible, inflammatory statements. We also call on Fox News to discourage its journalists from making blanket comments that serve to perpetuate hate and Islamophobia.
Muslims and Islam are not interchangeable terms with terrorists or ISIS. We in the media know better and must be vigilant in our choice of words.
The AAJA joined the Muslim Public Affairs Council in their outrage over the offensive Fox segment. MPAC previously called for the network to fire Tantaros following her inflammatory statements.
How long will you sheep follow the blind Sheppard you dumbass??

It's sonicfilter and liberals that are standing with ISIS, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you sellout..

Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are liberals??

It's the culture......
Donnie

United States

#1193907 Aug 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
the link is more like http://georgesoros.says.so.org/blog

ROFLMAO!
Donnie

United States

#1193908 Aug 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If you ever ask these union stooges where their dues go, they say to help their fellow brothers and sisters or their families to help them. You should see the look on their little idiotic faces when you pull up a spread sheet for their local or the union spread sheet as a whole, and the top line is the mass amount of money they spend on the Democrat party, Union people have been duped.
I know what you mean they're a dismayed and shocked just like the unions are backing and voting Obama into office sure didn't turn out the way they expected!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193909 Aug 29, 2014
On Thursday night’s episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert mocked conservatives for living in a world of imagination on the subject of the threat posed by ISIS.

He began by angrily pointing at a photograph of President Barack Obama and saying,“this guy right here needs a hard dose of reality — right, woman who lives in a world of imagination?”

Colbert then cut to a female Fox News personality, who said,“Can I just make a special request from a magic lamp? Can we get, like, Netanyahu and Putin in for, like, 48 hours as head of the United States? I don’t know, you know, I just want somebody to get in here and get it done right.”

“Yes,” Colbert responded,“as long as we’re making shit up, as a conservative, my allegiance is to an ever greater imaginary leader — Ronald Reagan. He is the one we should be pretending is stopping this crisis, and Newt Gingrinch agrees. Yesterday, he posted a lengthy fake speech he imagines Reagan would give if he were still around.”

“And if Newt knows exactly how Jefferson felt,” Colbert said,“I’m sure he’ll also write a fictional speech that Jefferson would have given in 1984 when Reagan decided to get our Marines the Hell out of Lebanon. Fake Jefferson would have been just as disappointed in Real Reagan as Fake Reagan is in Real Obama. I can only imagine what Newt will imagine fake Obama will have to say about the Middle East policy of President Blue Ivy.”

“Nation,” he concluded,“I too can imagine our way to a better world, because I, like Newt Gingrich, believe we can defeat ISIS with the power of make-believe.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/29/stephen...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1193910 Aug 29, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sonicfilter and liberals that are standing with ISIS, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction you sellout..
Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are liberals??
It's the culture......
How much does right-wing rhetoric contribute to right-wing terrorism?

Yesterday, a man and a woman shot two police officers in a Las Vegas restaurant after saying,“this is a revolution.” Then they draped their bodies in a Gadsden flag. According to reports now coming in, the couple (who later killed themselves) appear to have been white supremacists and told neighbors they had gone to join the protests in support of anti-government rancher Cliven Bundy. It was one more incident of right-wing terrorism that, while not exactly an epidemic, has become enough of a trend to raise some troubling questions.

What I’m about to say will raise some hackles, but we need to talk about it. It’s long past time for prominent conservatives and Republicans to do some introspection and ask whether they’re contributing to outbreaks of right-wing violence.

Before I go on, let me be clear about what I’m not saying. I’m not saying that Republican members of Congress bear direct responsibility for everything some disturbed person from the same side of the political spectrum as them might do. I’m not saying that they are explicitly encouraging violence. Nor am I saying that you can’t find examples of liberals using hyperbolic, irresponsible words.

But what I am saying is this: there are some particular features of conservative political rhetoric today that help create an atmosphere in which violence and terrorism can germinate.

....In our recent history, every election of a Democratic president is followed by a rise in conspiracy-obsessed right-wing populism. In the 1960s it was the John Birch Society; in the 1990s it was the militia movement shouting about black UN helicopters, and during the Obama presidency it was the Tea Party. Some of those movements are ultimately harmless, but alongside and around them are people who take their rhetoric seriously and lash out in response. After these killings in Nevada, and the murders at a Jewish community center in Kansas, and the murders at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin, and multiple murders by members of the “sovereign citizens” movement in the last few years, it’s worth remembering that since 9/11, right-wing terrorism has killed many more Americans than al Qaeda terrorism.

And I promise you, these murders in Nevada will not be the last. It may be going too far to say that conservative politicians and media figures whose rhetoric has fed the deranged fantasies of terrorists and killers have blood on their hands. But they shouldn’t have a clear conscience, either.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

any chance reality will intervene upon your repetitive screeds this morning?

nah.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1193911 Aug 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
So criticism of his not having a strategy is based on racism
Dance Clown
NO, the racism part is the catapult for a lot of the criticism directed towards him by those on the right, I also explained the presidents role in strategy which you ignored and went straight to the mindless rhetoric. You idiots on the right are desperate for any and everything that will cast a shadow on our president, which in essence makes you not a very good American. Just like your Congress members it's always politics over the people on every issue...Wake up and smell the roses. Think patriotic for a change.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1193912 Aug 29, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the culture......
All baggers aren't stupid, but all stupid people are baggers like you.
Donnie

United States

#1193913 Aug 29, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
On Thursday night’s episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen Colbert mocked conservatives for living in a world of imagination on the subject of the threat posed by ISIS.
He began by angrily pointing at a photograph of President Barack Obama and saying,“this guy right here needs a hard dose of reality — right, woman who lives in a world of imagination?”
Colbert then cut to a female Fox News personality, who said,“Can I just make a special request from a magic lamp? Can we get, like, Netanyahu and Putin in for, like, 48 hours as head of the United States? I don’t know, you know, I just want somebody to get in here and get it done right.”
“Yes,” Colbert responded,“as long as we’re making shit up, as a conservative, my allegiance is to an ever greater imaginary leader — Ronald Reagan. He is the one we should be pretending is stopping this crisis, and Newt Gingrinch agrees. Yesterday, he posted a lengthy fake speech he imagines Reagan would give if he were still around.”
“And if Newt knows exactly how Jefferson felt,” Colbert said,“I’m sure he’ll also write a fictional speech that Jefferson would have given in 1984 when Reagan decided to get our Marines the Hell out of Lebanon. Fake Jefferson would have been just as disappointed in Real Reagan as Fake Reagan is in Real Obama. I can only imagine what Newt will imagine fake Obama will have to say about the Middle East policy of President Blue Ivy.”
“Nation,” he concluded,“I too can imagine our way to a better world, because I, like Newt Gingrich, believe we can defeat ISIS with the power of make-believe.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/29/stephen...
George Soros, Steven Colbert, Jon Stewart.....Okay I realize you have a very limited comprehension and reading horizon. I understand the 3 sources named previously are how you know what Is going on in the world.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1193914 Aug 29, 2014
POLL: Dems More Afraid of Global Warming Than ISIS...Folks which one puts fear into you ISIS, Who’s Barbaric, will Amputate your Head or the Myth, Global Warming floating around inside a Liberal/Democrats Head!! The question is are Liberals/Democrats really this Stupid….YES!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick n Angela 236,791
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Carbon-12 309,238
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr Nine Ball 201,794
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr Earthling-1 4,941
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Trojan 29,271
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Thu kareeo 14
The night Adolph Rupp met Johnny Green Mar 18 alexreese447 1
More from around the web