Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1657026 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195460 Sep 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Now pull your cloven foot outa yer feral pig pie hole and straighten up!
DON'T GET MUCH STRAIGHTER THAN THIS, HONEY... SAY, UM.. WHERE'S FRANK?...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1195461 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
OWWWW... UM.. I'M THINKIN' YOU NEED ANOTHER ANGLE, OLD DEAR.... THIS ONE NOT WORKIN' OUT SO GOOD FO' YOU... YOU SOUND GAY, DUDE.... TICKERS, FRANK: FRANK, TICKERS....
when you get a working penis i will get another angle...

and when you actually touch a real woman, i will get another angle..

then you can tell me where the gut ends and where it doesn't...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195462 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama doesn't care about the law,The Constitution,Congress,the best interest of our country or the will of the people. Obama illegally forced ObamaKare on us even though eighty two percent of the population were against it and for several weeks now he has been saying that he is going to force amnesty on us even though most citizens are against it,and even though he knows that he can't get enough support from Congress to push it through.
You can claim whatever you want. You can also sue if you want.

I suggest you try Orly Taitz....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195463 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>It is extremely terrible that the occupant of The White House hates our country and wants to destroy The Constitution,our way of life and the dreams of our founders. It is also terrible that the occupant of the White House has so much disregard and disrespect or the citizens of our country that he would force his left wing policies and far left agenda on us. The House of Representatives represents all of us,it is ashamed that Obama treats them so poorly.
The party hijacking, kidnapping terrorist tea party certainly doesn't represent me son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195464 Sep 1, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Finish the sentence Frank; "I used to play basketball every day, many days for several hours a day ; in prison"
lol! The grade schoolers will still beat him....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195465 Sep 1, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense isn't a flower that grows in lily's garden you retard..
Yet.. Hope and Change were the easiest lie to sell the Hopeless idiot...
Just say "No Clintons" in the White House...
It's the culture...
lol! It's certainly not in your repertoire son!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195466 Sep 1, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>"Bush Sr. was not only a pretty good golfer, he was the fastest presidential golfer ever, maybe the fastest golfer ever. Just what the country needed to encourage faster play." —Sports Illustrated senior writer Gary Van Sickle
Bush Sr
"He's been ubiquitous at the Presidents Cup. Many of the top American pros now feel like they're friends with him." —Golf Magazine senior writer Cameron Morfit
"What he's done to rescue the Hope from oblivion counts for a lot, and the guy was an unapologetic golf nut before, during and after his presidency." —Morfit
Clinton
"Classic vanity handicap, mulligan-taker, do-over guy. Kind of a lovable, lying cheater, which, come to think of it..." —Van Sickle "Probably the sweetest swing out of all the presidents," —Golf.com senior producer Jeff Ritter
Kennedy
"JFK is probably underrated as a golfing president because, at the time, he kept it secret because playing golf wasn't a good look for a Democrat. It reeked too much of exclusive big money, country club Republicans." —Van Sickle
Obama
"100-plus rounds in office and counting." —Ritter Ford "Best athlete to ever sit in the Oval Office." —Ritter
lol! Thanks for confirming where he spent his time.

It certainly wasn't doing anything good for America or Americans.....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195467 Sep 1, 2014
NOW, LEO'S SORTA GOT RED HAIR... HOW DO I KNOW? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW.... LOTTA WOMEN SEND ME THEIR PUBIC HAIR, CAROL.. FREAKS YOU OUT, HUH? YUP, THEY'LL BAG IT UP AND MAIL IT TO ME.. I ENCOURAGE THIS.. I ASK 'EM NOT TO WASH IT FIRST BUT THEY ALWAYS DO... I'M LAYIN' HERE RIGHT NOW WITH VARIOUS WOMEN'S PUBIC HAIR ALL OVER MY FACE... WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195468 Sep 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
As the Democratic-controlled Senate blocked House-passed job-creation bills including legislation that would build the Keystone Pipeline, House Speaker Boehner said, "We're doing our part, but we need the president and his party to do theirs."
That's the way it works. It's just easier to blame the GOP when Democrats obstruct the process.
Wait a sec... I thought you reich wingers said BUSINESSES created jobs.

Now you're claiming it's government?!?!?!?!?!

Flip.....

Flop.....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195469 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
when you get a working penis i will get another angle...
and when you actually touch a real woman, i will get another angle..
then you can tell me where the gut ends and where it doesn't...
BOY, YOU ARE DUMB AS A TICK AIN'T YOU?.. YOU CAN BEAT THAT HORSE TIL' IT WINS THE KENTUCKY DERBY AIN'T GONNA CHANGE NUTHIN... WE TALKIN' ABOUT YOUR LITTLE PENIS AIN'T WE , KIM?... EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT, HONEY... AN ACORN AMONG THE BRATWURST...
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195470 Sep 1, 2014
HOW BOUT YOU LEAN BACK ON THE "HOW MUCH SMARTER I AM THAN YOU" THINGY? YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1195471 Sep 1, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
As the Democratic-controlled Senate blocked House-passed job-creation bills including legislation that would build the Keystone Pipeline, House Speaker Boehner said, "We're doing our part, but we need the president and his party to do theirs."
That's the way it works. It's just easier to blame the GOP when Democrats obstruct the process.
Ah! So you simple take the word of someone you prefer over someone you don't.

Talk about absolutely no objectivity... or honesty.

St. Croix valley

#1195472 Sep 1, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a sec... I thought you reich wingers said BUSINESSES created jobs.
Flip.....
Flop.....
when asked about those job creating bills she ran so fast she forgot to leave an answer....again...
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195473 Sep 1, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a sec... I thought you reich wingers said BUSINESSES created jobs.
Flip.....
Flop.....
IF I SENT YOU MY ADDRESS WOULD YOU SEND ME... WELL.. YOU KNOW...
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195474 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when asked about those job creating bills she ran so fast she forgot to leave an answer....again...
YOU DESPERATELY WANT A WAY BACK IN, DON'T YOU KOREAN BOY? HOW BOUT ON A PALLET?

St. Croix valley

#1195475 Sep 1, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
BOY, YOU ARE DUMB AS A TICK AIN'T YOU?.. YOU CAN BEAT THAT HORSE TIL' IT WINS THE KENTUCKY DERBY AIN'T GONNA CHANGE NUTHIN... WE TALKIN' ABOUT YOUR LITTLE PENIS AIN'T WE , KIM?... EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT, HONEY... AN ACORN AMONG THE BRATWURST...
poor little boy, still doesn't know the female anatomy, huh? that must have been pretty embarrassing when i pointed that out to everyone, huh? must have made your little willy shri...oh yeah...forgot...already shrunken...permanently useless.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195476 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when asked about those job creating bills she ran so fast she forgot to leave an answer....again...
YOU DESPERATELY WANT WOMEN TO LIKE YOU BUT YOU NOT WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES: LIKE THEM.. DUH... YOU GONNA SEDUCE AN' BED ME BOY? CAUSE I HERE FO' YOU, HONEY....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195477 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
C'MON, CLOWN... HANG IT UP... YOU OVER.... HARD FO' A MAN TO ADMIT THAT, AIN'T IT? EVEN A L'IL KOREAN MAN...
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#1195478 Sep 1, 2014

--7 YEAR TRIBULATION READY (*News)....TIC TOC

http://youtu.be/0PvRE7eFlZY

THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1195479 Sep 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
poor little boy, still doesn't know the female anatomy, huh? that must have been pretty embarrassing when i pointed that out to everyone, huh? must have made your little willy shri...oh yeah...forgot...already shrunken...permanently useless.
UNH-UH... STILL DON' KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT... WAIT... BRB... IT'S ALL SO CONFUSED?.... THEY DON' SEEM TO LIKE BEIN' SEDUCED AN' BEDDED?.... YOU WAYYYYY OVER YOU HEAD, KIM... WANT SOME FRESH CABBAGE?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Chosen Traveler 35,087
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr ThomasA 322,076
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,898
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web