Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418102 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1194418 Aug 30, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Did the boy president, nobama, ognore international law when he ordered bombing strikes on Libya, strikes that killed women and children? Did nobama even have US congressional approval for the strikes on Libya? Or maybe just another example of the power of his phone and his pen?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
He's following a precedent set by Ronald Reagan in 1986

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stor...

1986: US launches air strikes on Libya
At least 100 people have died after USA planes bombed targets in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, and the Benghazi region.
Around 66 American jets, some of them flying from British bases launched an attack at around 0100hrs on Monday.

The White House spokesman, Larry Speakes, has said that the strike was directed at key military sites but reports suggest that missiles also hit Bin Ashur, a densely populated suburb in the capital.

Colonel Muamar Gaddafi residential compound took a direct hit that killed Hanna Gaddafi, the adopted baby daughter of the Libyan leader.
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194419 Aug 30, 2014
HEY, KENTUCKY.... YOU'VE WATCHED ME WORK FO' A LONG TIME NOW... WHAT YOU THINK IS GONNA CHANGE THIS TIME? YOU HAVE A BRAIN-BOOST OR SUMTHIN'...? I'M GONNA TELL YOU RIGHT NOW, SWEETIE... RACHEL HATES IT WHEN I MEAN TO YOU GUYS SO I GOT ONE HAND TIED BEHIND MY BACK RIGHT NOW... YOU CAN CALL MY BLUFF IF YOU WANT TO.... BUT HOW BOUT THIS.... HOW BOUT I HAVE CAROL KILL HERSELF?... THAT GET YOU ATTENTION? WELL PAT YOUSELF ON THE BACK... I ABOUT TO SHOW YOU THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOUTHERN SCUM AN' NORTHERN ELITES....
THE DEVIL

Ashburn, VA

#1194420 Aug 30, 2014
DevilsNemisis wrote:
(dark aged terrorist type DIRTBAGS excluded)
YOU MY NEMESIS, HUH, GIRL? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. SURE YOU IS... SURE YOU IS... HERE, WATCH THIS...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194421 Aug 30, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>By what? You didn't say anything. Does the new topix format have you stumped?
Realtime blaming another poster because he's the idiot...

Sex with Farm Animals: Realtime Post #1044454:-Ain't nothing cuter than a baby duck__bunnies come pretty close but bunnies stay cute__ducks grow up, shit all over the place and they're not good eating.

Much like ol' bareback Realtime mirrors stupid and Emeem, mirrors do mirror retard and a dumbass you idiot.....

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194422 Aug 30, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There also exists a fourth option. It is resomation.
Resomation is a water/alkali based alternative to burial and cremation and flushing fetuses down toilets.
Thanks. Very interesting.

First, Solyant Green Crackers and now we've got Al Kali Milk Shakes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194423 Aug 30, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually low income folks benefit most from controlling carbon emissions. Low income folks have the least protection from climate extremes and its fallout.
a leftwing myth, with absolutely zero proof.....

besides, the carbon tax will do nothing to reduce carbon emissions....

and the lower-earning folks generally need to travel further to find affordable housing, so use more gas and will be hurt more.....

(Galt is talking about lower-earning people who work, not welfare slugs)....

but don't worry....DemoKKKrat voters are too stupid to recognize who is screwing them....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1194424 Aug 30, 2014
WASH POST: Obama's can't-do attitude...then he Tells crowd: Media to blame for sense 'world falling apart!' Liberals/Democrats Help Me Out…Why did Obama Run for President?

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1194425 Aug 30, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>ISIS IS NOTHING MORE THAN THE DIRECT RESULT OF THE SURRENDER IRAQ... AND SUBSEQUENT FAILURE OF OBAMA AND DEMOKRATS...
"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bin Lyin
IT'S THE CULTURE...
You're right its the conservative culture of stupidity. ISIS is not al Qaeda, in fact al Qaeda has distanced itself from ISIS.

The rise of ISIS is the direct result of Malaki marginalizing the Iraqi Sunni and Kurd Populations and seeking retribution from the Iraq Sunni tribe al-Bu Nasir.

It was Malaki who wouldn't sign the Status of Forces agreement unless we submitted our troops based in Iraq to the Iraqi justice system.

Are you saying President Obama should have agreed to that?

Or should we just have left the troops in Iraq, without the Iraqi gov't's permission?

Then we would have been occupiers rather than liberators.

Oh I see, we give Iraq its independence and democracy as long as they do what we want? Is that your idea of democracy?

Malaki knew full well that president Obama would never agree to those terms, that's why he made them. He wanted us out. But you're probably too friggin stupid to realize that.

the only one fully responsible for ISIS is Geroge DUMBYA Bush, he put the wheels in motion when he invaded Iraq and took out Saddam, thereby destabilizing the Middle East

of course those who are only capable of binary logic fail to understand complex issues, even when they are simple
VOODOO

Ashburn, VA

#1194426 Aug 30, 2014
ABBBABABABABBBBLLAKSKKAKAAAKAK AKWAAA!!!! C-A-R-O-L.... I HERE FOR YOU, HONEY..... I GOT THIS CRUDE WAX DOLL IN MY DIRTY HAND... IT MADE OF RENDERED GOAT FAT AN' THE SPARSE GREY HAIR FROM YOU HAIRBRUSH.... FROM YOUR BUSH?... YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE DOOR WAS OPEN LAS' WEEK WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU LOCKED IT?.... HEHEHEHEHEH... YOU THE WEAK LINK, CAROL... YOU KNOW THIS COMIN' THIS LONG TIME, RIGHT?.... JUS' THE DUMB KENTUCKY BITCH BRING IT DOWN ON YOU CAUSE SOUTHERNERS PROUD... NOT TOO SMART... SO LES' GET STARTED, SHALL WE?...(HOW'S THAT FEEL, KENTUCKY?... YOU PROUD NOW?.. YOU KNOW HOW CAROL REACT TO THIS?... HER AN' HER UFO'S?....HEHEHEHEH.. WHAT IT SAY UP THERE, FATTY? "THE ANGEL?"... "THE CHRISTMAS ELF?"... NO, HUH?.... WHAT IT SAY?... NOW YOU GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AN' YOU BEG FORGIVENESS OF THE DEVIL OR YOU GOT A FRONT ROW SEAT INTO HIS WORLD... AN' CAROL'S... PO' SWEET CAROL'S...)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194427 Aug 30, 2014
TSM wrote:
ISIS has a simple strategy ‘The One Winning Is The One Standing!’
if the US captures an American ISIS killer in Iraq, should be the US:

A) kill him on the spot;

B) send him to Guantanamo;

C) extend VA benefits and treat him for PTSD; or

D) give him a White House position in Muslim outreach
VOODOO

Ashburn, VA

#1194428 Aug 30, 2014
DevilsNemisis wrote:
Y'all have a nice day.
BUT... YOU STILL HERE AIN'T YOU, CHUBBY... I KNOW SOUTHERNERS... LIKE CATFISH... LET YOU STICK YOUR ARM DOWN THEY THROATS BEFORE THEY EVEN FIGURE OUT THEY DEAD.... YOU GO WATCH YOU SOAPS BILLIE BOB TEVOED FO' YOU... NO REASON TO WATCH WHAT YOU DID TO CAROL....
KING EDO

Ashburn, VA

#1194429 Aug 30, 2014
"IN THE NAME OF THE ANCESTORS, I, KING EDO, DO SUMMON FORTH THE DARK FOREST SPIRIT... KEMBAKU!... GREAT DARK LORD, BRING DOWN HER OWN DEATH ON THIS FOOLISH WOMAN... HOLD THE RAZOR TO HER WRINKLED THROAT AND PUT HER SHORT FUTURE IN HER OWN SHAKING, BLUE-VEINED HAND... AS SHE STANDS IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR, TERRIFIED... LET HER SEE HER BLEAK FUTURE... INTUBATED... COMATIC... SLACK-JAWED AND DROOLING AS THE HAITIAN NURSES ROLL HER TO AND FRO TO WIPE AWAY THE FILTHY MESS OF HER PUNY BODY'S DEATH-TURD..." ... HOW'S THAT SOUTHERN SCUM? GOT YOUR ATTENTION NOW?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1194430 Aug 30, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
of course those who are only capable of binary logic fail to understand complex issues, even when they are simple
those who continue to analyze complex issues when the wolf is at the door end up dead.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1194431 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A) kill him on the spot;
Galt…A!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1194432 Aug 30, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right its the conservative culture of stupidity. ISIS is not al Qaeda, in fact al Qaeda has distanced itself from ISIS.
Blah... blah.. blah....
How long are you sheep going follow the blind Sheppard Obama bin Lyin you dumbass?? "We don't have a strategy " Obama bin Lyin...

It's Karma and liberals standing with ISIS, since the political winds have shifted in an ugly direction.. Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are liberals??

Yet... Common sense isn't a flower that grows in your garden you nitwit..

It's the culture...
KING EDO

Ashburn, VA

#1194433 Aug 30, 2014
I'M JUST GOING TO TAKE YOU, CAROL.... JUST YOU.... YOUR DAUGHTER I'LL LET ALONE UNTIL YOU ARE HELPLESS AND GONE.... THEN I'LL LET YOU WATCH... IN AGONY... AS I DO TO HER AS I WILL....

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1194434 Aug 30, 2014
He could redeem himself if we would just colonize MARS.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1194435 Aug 30, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox's Geraldo: Obama Should Encourage American Muslims "To Be Americans First"
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/29/foxs...
...and vote Republican!!
what!? it worked for Bush.
Someone should encourage all Muslims to become humans first, azzholes second and animals third. Especially the Magic Negro.
KING EDO

Ashburn, VA

#1194436 Aug 30, 2014
ANY TIME NOW, KENTUCKY... IT'S KIND OF LIKE RECONSTRUCTION, HUH? YOU'RE FORCED TO BEND A KNEE TO AVOID THE UTTER DESTRUCTION OF YOUR "HAPLESS"APPALACHIAN NEIGHBOR.... NOTICE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HELPING YOU, SWEETIE....

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1194437 Aug 30, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A) kill him on the spot;
that depends, are we a nation of laws or terrorists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 32,326
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 256,555
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Susanm 311,610
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 18 hr OzRitz 10,064
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web