Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1233306 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192527 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR "RACISM"... IT'S LIKE LISTENING TO BOZO THE CLOWN ARGUING WITH HOWDY DOOTY...
If you've been hearing Bozo and Howdy Doody arguing, I would suggest you see an Audiologist who doubles as a Child Psychologist.

Lapeer, MI

#1192528 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
KINDA HURTS DON'T IT, ELECTRO?... 50,000 POSTS AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LAND ONE PUNCH...
I'd be stupid trying to punch a pile of dogshit now wouldn't I?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1192529 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT NOT 'HER SIDE' HONEY... THIS NOT A GAME... YOU SQUARELY IN MY SIGHTS... YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THAT....
Oh hush...unless you want someone to call you a tar baby.

Lapeer, MI

#1192530 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU A "SHARK" SWEETIE?... A HOT-POT?... I'M SO AFRAID... "PUH-LEEZE DON' THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH..." I BEEN HERE SIX YEARS BEATIN' YOU CLOWNS TO A PULP... YOU THINK IT GON' BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME?... YOU THINK YOU SMARTER THAN THEM?... ROCK OUT OL' MAN..
You've been here 6 years beating yourself and no one wants to hear your orgy screams any longer.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192531 Aug 26, 2014
YOU THE WEAK LINK, CAROL... DEVIL AIM RIGHT AT YOU... HE NEVER MISS...

Lapeer, MI

#1192532 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMMM... I NOT SURE I AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL... I GUESS WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY IS YOU DON' LIKE WOMEN, RIGHT?...
Look who's talkin'.....the only taste in women that you have comes from the cannibalism in your family tree.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192533 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be stupid trying to punch a pile of dogshit now wouldn't I?
DEVIL DEFER TO YOU SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192534 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been here 6 years beating yourself and no one wants to hear your orgy screams any longer.
UH-HUH... NO ONE... CEPT.. YOU... APPARENTLY...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192535 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush...unless you want someone to call you a tar baby.
I'M JUST CURIOUS, CAROL... BEFORE I RESPOND... WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192536 Aug 26, 2014
DID YOU PRAY TO BE SMARTER?... DID GOD ANSWER YOU?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192537 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talkin'.....the only taste in women that you have comes from the cannibalism in your family tree.
??? HUH?... WTF?... WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?... OH.. WAIT...IT'S THE MENSTRUAL BLOOD THINGY, HUH?... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... IF GOD DIDN'T MEAN FO' A MAN TO LOVE THE TASTE OF MENSTRUAL BLOOD HE SHOULD HAVE MADE EVE OUT OF GREEN CHEESE INSTEAD OF RIBS...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192538 Aug 26, 2014
SOME SAY HE DID, BUT THOSE ARE THE UNINITIATED...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192539 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
font
n. Printing
A complete set of type of one size and face.
So a Font of Knowledge could be "Knowledge" printed in any of hundreds of different Fonts?
Urban Runts like you are really hard to follow.....
WELL, LET ME HELP YOU OUT, HONEY... A "FONT" IS SHORT FOR A FOUNTAIN... SORT OF LIKE... A CONSERVATIVE IS SHORT FOR A PHALLUS... NOW, IN MY WORLD, PEOPLE KNOW THIS... THEY KNOW THIS BECAUSE OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE IN MY WORLD... IT'S A COMMON TERM: "A FONT OF KNOWLEDGE".. NO ONE SAYS, " A FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE" BECAUSE THIS DISPLAYS INERUDITION... IN OTHER WORDS, EVERYONE KNOWS IMMEDIATELY YOU'RE STOOPID... WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO GO ON?... I'M ONE OF THOSE NASTY NEW ENGLAND ELITISTS Y'ALL LIKE TO BITCH ABOUT... AND YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE FOR THAT NOW...

Lapeer, MI

#1192540 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
??? HUH?... WTF?... WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?... OH.. WAIT...IT'S THE MENSTRUAL BLOOD THINGY, HUH?... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... IF GOD DIDN'T MEAN FO' A MAN TO LOVE THE TASTE OF MENSTRUAL BLOOD HE SHOULD HAVE MADE EVE OUT OF GREEN CHEESE INSTEAD OF RIBS...
I clearly see the interior but I refuse to cross the threshold(closes door and turns away).....
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192541 Aug 26, 2014
THE PART YOU SEEM TO HAVE TROUBLE GRASPING, IS THE NOTION THAT SOMEONE COULD BE SOOOOO MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU... IT'S LIKE A TRIP TO MARS OR SOMETHING FOR YOU? YOU WANT TO THINK WE ARE ON EQUAL TERMS... A LEVEL FIELD... ONLY... IT'S NOT.... GET IT? NO? WELL, THERE YOU GO... OVER TO YOU, CHET...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192542 Aug 26, 2014
NOW YOU TAKE CAROL... PLEASE... I'VE FUCKED STOOPID WOMEN IN MY LIFE... I WOULD GUESS... 8 OR 9 HUNDRED OF THEM?... IT'S NOT HARD.. WELL... I GUESS THAT'S A MATTER OF WHAT HARD MEANS? THERE'VE ONLY BEEN A FEW WOMEN I LOVED THO'... BUT I DID LOVE 'EM... AND I THINK THEY LOVED ME... CAROL WOULD FALL IN THE FORMER GROUP...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192543 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I clearly see the interior but I refuse to cross the threshold(closes door and turns away).....
YOU'RE A FOOL TO TURN YOUR BACK ON THE DEVIL OL' MAN... A COMPLETE AN' UTTER FOOL...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192544 Aug 26, 2014
HEY, CAROL... I THINK WE FINALLY ALONE... WHAT YOU WEARIN', SUGAR?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192545 Aug 26, 2014
I KNOW YOU DON' LIKE ANAL, CAROL... BUT NOBODY'S LOOKIN'...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192546 Aug 26, 2014
16... I KNOW YOU'RE THERE... ARE YOU WET, YOU RECALCITRANT CHRISTIAN YOU?... I ONLY DO THIS FOR YOU AN' LEO... I LOVE YOU, BABY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min NoahLovesU 239,174
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 36 min IBdaMann 5,598
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr I Am No One_ 309,886
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,765
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Timotion 7
Jayhawks dance team #1 Sun Jeff 1
More from around the web