Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1250167 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192399 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
She is my best friend and confidant!!!
Is she aware that you have mental issues???
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192400 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
She is my best friend and confidant!!!
You really are an idiot old man Ghost.

How old are you, devious Democrat?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1192401 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey I’m going to Simplify this (Fox is Growing, while The Liberal Media is Shrinking) even a 5th grader would get It the Million Dollar Question…DO YOU?
120 million people vote in a Presidential election. 4 million people watch FOX. Big deal.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1192402 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There’s nothing Government does that’s Efficient!! RECALLS…. What is it 14 million and Counting?
Obama Motors GM makes junk and doesn't honor it's warranties unless forced to do so by legal action.

Just like Democrats who force crap on Americans.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192403 Aug 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
I can't stand listening to this bullsh*ter Obama. TV was just shut off.
Liar of the century.
Just watched an Ellen Degenerate re-run where she sucks up to her guest the Magic Negro. She fawned all over him thanking him for Obamacare and the airhead female audience was practically masturbating for him.

Tell me again how the Liberal Media thing is just a myth.

Other Presidents have chosen the proper venues for a President talking about international and domestic issues and policies, etc. This Magic Negro dances, sings, tells jokes and giggles about his daughters wearing tattoos while journalists are beheaded on TV, children are rifled in their beds by Allah freaks and the world sinks towards anarchy with Ferguson looters and racists running wild.....

He is not a President but an Affirmative Action Mannequin carried from Liberal Talk Show to Liberal Talk Show. He's a Blow-Up Doll for Progressives.

Lapeer, MI

#1192404 Aug 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not a FOXbot. and, unlike your ilk, i don't get punked by satire sites
Yep. You're a Two-Bit guy acting like dollar broad working on the cheap for the Wu Mao Dang.

Such an exciting life!

Lapeer, MI

#1192405 Aug 26, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
There’s nothing Government does that’s Efficient!! RECALLS…. What is it 14 million and Counting?
14 million is a lot but fixing this country would require only one recall :-(

Lapeer, MI

#1192406 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"LOIS LERNER'S BLACKBERRY was intentionally destroyed after Congress had begun its probe into IRS targeting of conservative groups, a senior IRS lawyer says in a sworn declaration."
Anyone trust Democrats to have morals & dignity?
And we need (3) autopsies on Fatass Brown's carcass so that Eric Racist Holder and the Ambulance Chaser Families can throw doubt upon the first one and cause more rioting across the land after a biased Grand Jury and another farce OJ trial begins.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192407 Aug 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
this.....
As Rachel Maddow Grows, Fox News Loses 34% of Their Young Viewers
Fox News continues to be overall cable news ratings leader, but young people can’t seem to run from the network’s primetime lineup fast enough.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/04/02/rachel...
Son…You have me Laughing, so you’re the 1out 10 viewers that Watches MSNBC or Rachel Maddow…Later!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192408 Aug 26, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
120 million people vote in a Presidential election. 4 million people watch FOX. Big deal.
crawl back in your hole, you child-molesting teacher wannabe......

join up with Realslime and Ghost on the pedophile thread.....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192409 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192410 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watched an Ellen Degenerate re-run where she sucks up to her guest the Magic Negro. She fawned all over him thanking him for Obamacare and the airhead female audience was practically masturbating for him.
Tell me again how the Liberal Media thing is just a myth.
Other Presidents have chosen the proper venues for a President talking about international and domestic issues and policies, etc. This Magic Negro dances, sings, tells jokes and giggles about his daughters wearing tattoos while journalists are beheaded on TV, children are rifled in their beds by Allah freaks and the world sinks towards anarchy with Ferguson looters and racists running wild.....
He is not a President but an Affirmative Action Mannequin carried from Liberal Talk Show to Liberal Talk Show. He's a Blow-Up Doll for Progressives.
Meanwhile an idiot like you sits in a mudhole and farts all day, showing your perversion with almost every post. Must be rough knowing that you have no choice but to look up to everyone, so now we know that you are just another loser rightie that is intimidated by women and anyone with an IQ over room temperature. You must realize by now that you are a total embarrassment to your self, your country and providing there are any family members that will admit you even exist.. A total waste of fecal matter. Reduced to sitting here posting stupid day in day out.

Lapeer, MI

#1192411 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not exactly.....
the Obama regime knows that Lerner's emails still exist, but they have no interest in looking for them.....
As someone said earlier, the Magic Negro could find Bin Laden but a few emails are out of his reach.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192412 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
crawl back in your hole, you child-molesting teacher wannabe......
join up with Realslime and Ghost on the pedophile thread.....
Galt on the verge again, what a hopelessly miserable cretin pile of elephant dunk you are. What a life...You go girl. LMAO
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1192413 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Congress has to go, besides who would miss them anyway.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1192414 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..you're pulling another sonic routine quoting a racist pig website and expecting everyone to fall for it.
Get a life, Babee...and a bigger Trailer:-)
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Tar+Baby
tar baby
n.
A situation or problem from which it is virtually impossible to disentangle oneself.
You just pulled a Tar Baby, Babee:-)
Once again...From Oxford English Dictionary:

tar-baby n.(a) the doll smeared with tar, set to catch Brer Rabbit (see quot. 1881); hence transf., spec. an object of censure; a sticky problem, or one which is only aggravated by attempts to solve it (colloq.); (b) A DEROG. TERM FOR A BLACK PERSON (U.S.) OR A MAORI (N.Z.).

http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/197754...

Lapeer, MI

#1192415 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile an idiot like you sits in a mudhole and farts all day, showing your perversion with almost every post. Must be rough knowing that you have no choice but to look up to everyone, so now we know that you are just another loser rightie that is intimidated by women and anyone with an IQ over room temperature. You must realize by now that you are a total embarrassment to your self, your country and providing there are any family members that will admit you even exist.. A total waste of fecal matter. Reduced to sitting here posting stupid day in day out.
I agree with your post. I'm behind you all the way, boy.

Now shuddup and spread your cheeks for me.

Lapeer, MI

#1192416 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Congress has to go, besides who would miss them anyway.
Congress is one person?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......I suppose you want to be a Fireman when you grow up, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192417 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Motors GM makes junk and doesn't honor it's warranties unless forced to do so by legal action.
Just like Democrats who force crap on Americans.
anybody stupid enough to buy a GM car deserves what they get....
Nostrilis

Windsor, CT

#1192418 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again...From Oxford English Dictionary:
tar-baby n.(a) the doll smeared with tar, set to catch Brer Rabbit (see quot. 1881); hence transf., spec. an object of censure; a sticky problem, or one which is only aggravated by attempts to solve it (colloq.); (b) A DEROG. TERM FOR A BLACK PERSON (U.S.) OR A MAORI (N.Z.).
http://www.oed.com/view/Entry/197754...
Does that Collie have to live with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min NoahLovesU 243,008
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 46 min Patriot AKA Bozo 6,205
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 1 hr Whatajoke 1,620
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr KeS 201,822
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) 5 hr Fart Mower 20
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr tom wingo 29,828
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... Sun tom wingo 5
More from around the web