Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431620 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1192038 Aug 25, 2014
Correction.

Ken Lay got away.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1192039 Aug 25, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You using Herman Cain as the example of a conservative pervert? But people like you supported Anthony "weinergate" Weiner and Billy Clinton the poster pervs for sex addicts anonymous!
Oh the liberal hypocrisy.
You're such a Larry Craig fan I see....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1192041 Aug 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not even register in the polls at this time in 2006....
Hillary was a lock for the 2008 nomination....
and Obama has total control of the DemoKKKrat party....and all of the money.....
And you still have no one to offer.

And it was clear in 2006 bushie boy put the cons in a bad spot.

Even if Obama didn't win, McCain would have lost....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192042 Aug 25, 2014
I predict these will become fashionable in black communities soon.

They would've been handy in Ferguson, alright.

http://tinyurl.com/nc3rc5o

ISIS is here.

Lapeer, MI

#1192043 Aug 25, 2014
Cut to the chase wrote:
<quoted text> Be a Crusader
It is a safe assumption to make that millions of Americans beside me see the feces on the wall. We don't riot. We vote. We write to our political leaders. We discuss history, the present and the future without looting, burning and killing for profit.

We don't mooch.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1192045 Aug 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so those voters don't know that Carson was a Democrat who voted for Clinton?
slick willie wasn't half bad, he worked with congress, unlike the lying, do nothing, hypocritical ignoramus dirtbag and AA failure Ostupida.

“you know i know”

denver

#1192046 Aug 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Debunked by the Intelligence Committee Report. Try to keep up.
lies, I know exactly what happened, I saw it, I heard it
americans died,
Oblamer lied,
after he came out from under his bed.

Him and Shrillary both tried to pin it on some stupid video no one saw. Maybe you were in a coma when it happened, I wasn't.

Anytime BO opens his yap you can bet a lie comes out of it.

“you know i know”

denver

#1192047 Aug 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll betcha the grave diggers and cemetery lawncare workers are getting paid below Minimum Wage and the women inside the Funeral Home don't get paid as much as their white male counterparts.
There should be a demonstration at the burial ceremony. Death & Taxes but what about Wages, Brutha'?
Here's what some black leaders had to say about what half breed Barry has done for jobs in the black community.

Black Activists in Chicago React to President Obamas State of the Union

The activists gave their reactions to Obama’s big speech in a number of eye-opening interviews.

J.R. Fleming, a member of Chicago’s Anti-Eviction Campaign, said Obama’s speech was “the same ol’, same ol’.” He summed up the address as a “bunch of talk and rhetoric to give favor to a dying economy in America.”

“And the reason why our economy is dying is the president’s approach is always to place blame,” he added.“It’s not the 1 percent problem, it’s not the 99 percent problem, it’s an American problem."

Joe Watkins, the founder of V.O.T.E.(Voices of the Ex-Offender), said Obama has been “more hurtful to the black race than he has been helpful.” He claimed some people will accept his failures due to “symbolic” reasons relating to the color of his skin.

“But those of us at the bottom of the ladder don’t accept that,” he added.

Another activist with V.O.T.E. actually addressed Obama personally, telling him the black community would probably better off if he ended his presidency right now.

“Just quit,” Mark Carter said.“Because if this is what you call helping us, then just stop helping us.”

http://rebelpundit.com/2014/01/video-chicago -...

translation= he ain't done squat, too busy helping the rich get richer and golfing.

“you know i know”

denver

#1192048 Aug 25, 2014
funny, none of the fleabaggers on here ever want to comment on this, must be too painful.

“you know i know”

denver

#1192049 Aug 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
CNN Panel Dismisses Criticism Of White House Officials Attending Slain Teen's Funeral
CNN's Jeffrey Toobin: The Reason We Have A White House Is "To Pay Attention To Major National Events" Like This
http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/08/25/cnn-...
how about you, Run a Mug, care to comment? bawk,bawk

The activists gave their reactions to Obama’s big speech in a number of eye-opening interviews.

J.R. Fleming, a member of Chicago’s Anti-Eviction Campaign, said Obama’s speech was “the same ol’, same ol’.” He summed up the address as a “bunch of talk and rhetoric to give favor to a dying economy in America.”

“And the reason why our economy is dying is the president’s approach is always to place blame,” he added.“It’s not the 1 percent problem, it’s not the 99 percent problem, it’s an American problem."

Joe Watkins, the founder of V.O.T.E.(Voices of the Ex-Offender), said Obama has been “more hurtful to the black race than he has been helpful.” He claimed some people will accept his failures due to “symbolic” reasons relating to the color of his skin.

Another activist with V.O.T.E. actually addressed Obama personally, telling him the black community would probably better off if he ended his presidency right now.

“Just quit,” Mark Carter said.“Because if this is what you call helping us, then just stop helping us.”

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1192051 Aug 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
I predict these will become fashionable in black communities soon.
They would've been handy in Ferguson, alright.
http://tinyurl.com/nc3rc5o
ISIS is here.
I can tell you, from personal experience, that it's quite chilling to discover a black man, dressed all in black, prowling the darkest corner of my property. No mask is needed to disguise a face when it blends in so well with the dark.

The Huey Newton Gun Club members promised violence if they don't get the answers they "want" regarding Brown's death. It echoes the threat of, "No justice, no peace.", from the O.J. trial, IOWs, give them their idea of justice, the one where no black is ever imprisoned for murdering a white. O.J. got off for murdering his wife because the community was afraid not to let him go. We all know what O.J. did with that freedom. The guy thought he was invincible after getting away with murder, couldn't keep his piece in his pocket.

Lapeer, MI

#1192052 Aug 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Holder is inflaming racial tensions just fine all by himself.
Obama has a direct line with Al Sharpton as his "go to guy" on the Ferguson tragedy. True.
The power of Ignorance is awesome, isn't it?

In the right hands, Ignorance can be used to loot, muder and burn down cities.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1192053 Aug 25, 2014
Oddly enough, Obama didn't whisper out the side of his mouth like he did when telling Putin he could be more flexible in the future.

http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/israeli-ambassa...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192054 Aug 25, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I suggest they send in the 101st....
too late.....

Lapeer, MI

#1192055 Aug 25, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
Oddly enough, Obama didn't whisper out the side of his mouth like he did when telling Putin he could be more flexible in the future.
http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/israeli-ambassa...
America's allies are fewer in number since the Boy danced down Pennsylvania Ave with his Cow in tow. The ones that remain don't trust the bas turd to do what's right or do anything at all for that matter.....

America's allies are beginning to move on their own because the golfer-in-chief doesn't have a plan other than to watch ISIS grow into a chorus for Allah.

"The sound of the Adhan being recited is the most beautiful sound on Earth" --- Magic Negro

Is the border secured yet?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192056 Aug 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
how about you, Run a Mug, care to comment? bawk,bawk
WTF is the Chicago Anti-Eviction Campaign???....
Joe

United States

#1192057 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus is not a "baby". Educate yourself.
Everything contained in that fetus from point of conception through gestation completion develops that human child ....providing it's mother has enough compassion to nurture and not kill it.

Interesting comparison how progressive liberals scream about people killing puppies or kittens as barbaric inhuman Nazis but in the next heartbeat post an inane ignorant comment like you did. Another interesting thing is a large percentage of abortions the 'fetus' has a heartbeat until it's killed.

Another example of the hypocrisy of the progressive liberal.
Dix

United States

#1192058 Aug 26, 2014
Obama Sent No Representative to Memorial Mass for Beheaded Journalist James Foley

August 25, 2014 - 5:27 PM

By Lauretta Brown

Holy Rosary Catholic Church
Mourners packed Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Rochester, N.H., on Sunday for a memorial Mass for journalist James Foley, who was murdered by ISIS terrorists.(AP Photo/Jim Cole)

( CNSNews.com )- President Barack Obama sent no White House representative to the memorial Mass held yesterday in Rochester, New Hampshire, for James Foley, the American journalist beheaded by the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) terrorists.

President Obama, however, did send three White House aides to Monday’s funeral for Michael Brown, an 18-year-old African American fatally shot in an encounter with a white police officer in Ferguson, Mo.

The memorial mass for James Foley took place Sunday at Our Lady of the Holy Rosary in Foley’s hometown. Connie Hammond, an administrative assistant at Holy Rosary, told CNSNews.com that no White House officials were in attendance.

“There was nobody that represented the White House,” Hammond said, adding that all of the dignitaries in attendance called ahead except for one and that all of them sat together.

Tom Bebbington, director of communications for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Manchester, told CNSNews.com that the officials in attendance at the Mass included New Hampshire Gov. Maggie Hassan (D.), Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R.-N.H.) and Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D.-N.H), and Rep. Ann Kuster (D.-N.H.).

Bebbington confirmed that no White House officials were present.

Pope Francis sent his condolences to the Foley family in a letter that was read during the Mass.

The letter said the Holy Father “commends James to the loving mercy of God our Father, and joins all who mourn him in praying for an end to senseless violence and the dawn of reconciliation and peace among all the members of the human family.”

While Obama sent no White House officials to Foley’s Sunday memorial Mass, he sent three to Michael Brown’s Monday funeral.

----------

Last year Margaret Thatcher died and Obama ignored it choosing instead to send individuals not of his administration to 'represent' America. If the truth were know Schultz and Baker would have attended on their own dime such was the respect they had toward the 'Iron Lady' as well as their boss, President Ronald Reagan. Thatcher attended Reagan's funeral in California in spite of her doctors forbidding her to travel due to health issues.

James Foley funeral is totally ignored and a 18 year old who spent his last day robbing a convenience store, assaulting a store clerk, then attacking a police officer is raised into a martyr by Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, MSM, Shabazz(New Black Panthers) and the infamous Chicago Communist Revolution members!

Is this a f**ked up country or what?
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192059 Aug 26, 2014
Dix wrote:
Is this a f**ked up country or what?
INDEED, INDEED..
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192060 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The power of Ignorance is awesome, isn't it?
In the right hands, Ignorance can be used to loot, muder and burn down cities.
INDEED, INDEED...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin Nation 32,399
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr Brian_G 10,074
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr Bubblegum5910 311,864
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web