Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251819 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190655 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
A police officer who pushed a CNN journalist on live television in Ferguson, Missouri, this week has been relieved of duty following the discovery of a videotaped speech in which he criticized President Barack Obama, Muslims and gays in the military.
St. Louis County cop Dan Page, a 35-year police veteran, also denounced hate crime laws and boasted of killings he claimed to have committed in the remarks delivered to a group called the Oath Keepers of St. Louis and St. Charles. Its members vow to uphold the Constitution and are drawn from the military, law enforcement and emergency responders.
"Policemen are very cynical. I know I am," Page says from a podium on the video. "I hate everybody. I'm into diversity. I kill everybody."
CNN's Don Lemon, who was was pushed by Page on Monday at demonstrations triggered by the police killing of Michael Brown, obtained the video. It was uploaded to YouTube in April, but it was unclear when the recording was made.
County Police Chief Jon Belmar suspended Page after watching the video. Belmar told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he would have fired Page if a review weren't first required. The review will begin Monday and Page will be told to undergo a psychological evaluation, according to USA Today.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/22/dan-...
a FOXbot cop. who gets exactly what he deserves. but all of you FOXbots know how that feels(2012).
This is hilarious stuff. Please. Keep it up:-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1190656 Aug 23, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Galt and his pals here are motivated by fear that expresses itself in hate. Much like fear biter dogs, their handlers frighten them and then send them off to sic their enemies.
FOXbots and dittoheads.

no wonder the world laughs at us.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1190657 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that Obama and Holder have "passed judgment". Although I do believe that Obama made a mistake by commenting that he seeks "justice for the shooting victim, Michael Brown". I believe that Obama & Holder remain open minded about the circumstances of the shooting and are only interested in keeping the peace. Can't say that about you.
"There are young black men that commit crime. We can argue about why that happened — because the poverty they were born into or the school systems that failed them or what have you— but if they commit a crime, then they need to be prosecuted," Obama said. "Because every community has an interest in public safety."
Perhaps Obama too wonders why it's always the guy with the gun who is in fear?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190658 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Word on the street is that officer Wilson rolled up on Michael Brown in his SUV and when Brown didn't jump Wilson threw the drivers door open striking Brown. Brown then shoved the door back into Wilson knocking him back into the seat and perhaps causing it to hit Wilson in the face and left leg.
Wilson responded by drawing his weapon and opening fire.
Wilson had other options as did Brown.
Two fools collided.
One died.
The other one is heading to legal purgatory.
in your "word on the street" scenario, Brown assaulted the cop......

case closed...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190659 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that blacks are not prosecuted when they target white or Asian victims, you live in La La Land.
cite a case where the charges are enhanced because of hate crime charges......

cite a case where federal civil rights charges have been brought against a black defendant after acquittal on the base charges.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1190661 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is hilarious stuff. Please. Keep it up:-)
Foxbots are dying at a very rapid rate, but i'll see what can do.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190662 Aug 23, 2014
We know for a Fact the Michael Brown witness Lied; he claim brown was shot in the back…Not!!

The autopsy shows or indicates All the shots were in the front, contradicting the account of Dorian Johnson, a friend who was with Brown!! Johnson credibility comes into Question has a prior Warrant Out for his Arrest for lying to Police Officers!! Johnson lying to Police/Authority is just being a Good Liberal!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1190663 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really want to go with that, baby boomers leaving the workplace should have "skewered" the numbers in favor of faster job growth.
Obamacare has skewered a slower pace in job growth.
You needn't look any further. All the "skewering" of numbers stems directly from Obamacare.
Mindless blather

What's your real interest on this thread doll?

Lapeer, MI

#1190664 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Holder wants to take criminal action against terrorists who beheaded American journalist.
That should make them all stop and think about the bad choices they are making. They would have a criminal record.
Can't get anymore disconnected from reality than that.
I still recall Eric Racist Holder begin wholly remiss in his position as AG regarding the Black Panthers intimidating voters at polling places. He simply sat on his hands and the Magic Negro Network asked no questions regarding his abandonment of his office.

I still recall a Magic Negro Son shooting a white infant in the face while it sat in its stroller right in front of its white mother and Eric Racist Holder said nothing about Hate Crime.

I recall the Pennsylvania case of six black boys kidnapping an engaged white couple at the point of a gun and then proceeding to torture, rape and sodomize both until they strangled her and shot him in the head. They had poured bleach into her mouth hoping to ruin the DNA of their semen. Eric Racist Holder? AWL. No Hate Crime there!

But he flies into Sanford, FL and Ferguson, MO as an MLK from Heaven and now he wants to show the world his concern for Islamic Terror.

MFer Racists like him show up only once in a generation and this generation should be screaming to find a good solid tree for him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190665 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am certainly no supporter of Al Sharpton but to claim that he was the one responsible for the fire at Freddies Fashion Mart is to say that you are responsible for the killing of innocent children in Gaza due to your support of israel. Once again, speaking out against a perceived injustice is not the same as taking violent action.
Sharpton threw gasoline on the fire in Ferguson......just as with Freddies Fashion Mart....as well as Tawana Brawley, Bensonhurst, Crown Heights, etc.

Sharpton is a low-rent race pimp who is a top adviser to Obama....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1190666 Aug 23, 2014
Russell Brand: Racism peddled on Fox News is ‘so outrageous it’s almost art!’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/22/russell...

Galt's new excuse......I'm an artist!!

Lapeer, MI

#1190667 Aug 23, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Every warning from the right since 2009 has come to fruition and the left defending what could never be defended except from an ideologue perspective has become pointless. The perspective has also become painfully obvious.
Even the New York Times is criticizing the amount of time he's on the golf course. Nothing worse than former lap dogs becoming little ankle biters.
DeNile is a very wide river running right through Middle Liberal America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190669 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that Obama and Holder have "passed judgment". Although I do believe that Obama made a mistake by commenting that he seeks "justice for the shooting victim, Michael Brown".
that statement is clearly a judgment on the case.....

no President should comment on a local criminal case.....

Lapeer, MI

#1190670 Aug 23, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler would have invaded us! Hitler would have taken the eastern corridor ... We have a weak president in office. He is doing nothing, well I take it back. He's still spending money!! Talk about a crisis that is unfolding yet he's playing Golf!
Nero had his Fiddle.

Magic Negro has his golf club.
MIGHT BE THE DEVIL

Albuquerque, NM

#1190671 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton threw gasoline on the fire in Ferguson......just as with Freddies Fashion Mart....as well as Tawana Brawley, Bensonhurst, Crown Heights, etc.
Sharpton is a low-rent race pimp who is a top adviser to Obama....
YOU HARDLY GOT TO THROW GASOLINE AT A FIRE TO MAKE IT BURN MO' BRIGHT.... ALL YOU GOT TO DO IS START IT AN' FO'GET ABOUT IT AN' LET NATURE TAKE ITS COURSE...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190672 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States has a third choice...support the International Community and act only as a member of a united coalition.
Yesterday, the British foreign secretary on Friday rejected calls to work with the Syrian government to defeat the larger threat of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. We should be any different?
The United States and Britain have both supported the overthrow of Assad. Why would we now make him our ally? I don't view that as sensible or practical.
Britain is working very hard to identify the masked man, believed to be British, who is in the video. We should not allow ourselves to go to war over the beheading of a journalist who made the decision to put his life in danger.
there is no "international community" that is willing to act....

the overthrow of Assad guarantees increased power for ISIS.....

Obama's biggest blunder....
COULD BE THE DEVIL

Albuquerque, NM

#1190673 Aug 23, 2014
MMMM... MMMM... PO' OL' TOPIX WANTS THAT FLASH PLAYER BE WORKIN' HUH? KINDA SCREW UP THE WORKS WHEN IT DON', HUH?.... WHAT THE DEFINITION OF INSANITY AGAIN?.... OH, YEAH... THAT WHERE YOU GET THE U.S. MILITARY TO INVADE SYRIA AFTER THEY JUS' FUCK UP IRAQ AN' AFGHANISTAN.... SO MUCH FO' THE FIRST AMENDMENT, HUH, CHAIM?....
I THINK I SEE THE DEVIL

Albuquerque, NM

#1190674 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nero had his Fiddle.
Magic Negro has his golf club.
AN' YOU GOT YOU COLOSTOMY BAG! EVERYBODY GOT SOMETHIN', HUH?...
Fake Teacher

Palm Coast, FL

#1190675 Aug 23, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son...
...you people are.
I'm not your son, daughter. Unlike your parents, mine only gave birth to legitimate children who were not brought up to worship inept democratic presidents.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1190676 Aug 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I still recall Eric Racist Holder begin wholly remiss in his position as AG regarding the Black Panthers intimidating voters at polling places. He simply sat on his hands and the Magic Negro Network asked no questions regarding his abandonment of his office.
I still recall a Magic Negro Son shooting a white infant in the face while it sat in its stroller right in front of its white mother and Eric Racist Holder said nothing about Hate Crime.
I recall the Pennsylvania case of six black boys kidnapping an engaged white couple at the point of a gun and then proceeding to torture, rape and sodomize both until they strangled her and shot him in the head. They had poured bleach into her mouth hoping to ruin the DNA of their semen. Eric Racist Holder? AWL. No Hate Crime there!
But he flies into Sanford, FL and Ferguson, MO as an MLK from Heaven and now he wants to show the world his concern for Islamic Terror.
MFer Racists like him show up only once in a generation and this generation should be screaming to find a good solid tree for him.
Bush DOJ shut down the BP criminal case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 17 min Earthling-1 6,277
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Knowledge- 243,425
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... 41 min GoGoGrandMaHillary 1,653
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... 13 hr Fartman 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 hr tom wingo 29,828
News Giddens Leads New Mexico Over UNLV, 59-45 (Mar '08) Jul 2 Fartman 24
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 30 KeS 201,820
More from around the web