Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508805 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1190608 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
no denials of injuries there.......
No confirmation of any either. Since when did conjecture become "news"? Oh, don't answer that...it was on October 7, 1996 when Rupert Murdoch launched Faux News.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190609 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Holder have already passed judgment....so why not present the other side of the story....
Agree….Whose voice haven’t we heard from yet, Officer ‘Wilson ‘he’s been deem guilty by the Governor, Sharpton/Jackson, Holder, Obama and Liberals have the Guile to ask US to hold Judgment….Hypocrisy!!!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1190610 Aug 23, 2014
flack wrote:
Someone in the know says there will be a book coming out next month that is going to explain everything. He also said the US needs to be on high alert. Especially as 9 11 draws near. Fears that mall attacks or other high profile attacks will multiply!!!! As I've said this clown has put us all in grave danger!!!!!!!
The clown who put us all at risk was the village idiot in the oval office at the time of the 9/11 attacks. Remember that, the single most deadly attack on American soil in the history of the United States. More U.S. citizens died on that day than at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.

President Dumbya then worsened the situation by invading a country that not only didn't pose a threat to us, but was actually an ally in the war with al Qaeda, the group who actually attacked us.

Saddam kept al Qaeda out of Iraq, Iran in check and Iraq stabilized.

His departure from the scene destabilized the entire Middle East. President Dumbo's refusal to listen to his Generals to keep the Iraqi army intact and utilize them to maintain the peace in Iraq was as big of a mistake as not planning for controlling Iraq after the war.

Its too bad Bush didn't study history or modern geo-politics. He would have learned that Roosevelt and Churchill planned for years on a post war strategy to control Europe after the fall of Germany. General Marshall also develop sound tactics for post war Europe, you know the Marshall Plan....probably not though. all agreed to keep and use the Germany army, same as Mac Arthur did in Japan, he kept the Emperor and Japanese army intact to run Japan.

But no, Wolfowitz, Bremmer and Rumnuits all knew better than the army...

Just as Reagan's support of the Muhajjadin led to the formation of al Qaeda, Bush's bungling in Iraq allowed for the rise of ISIS.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1190612 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Waiting for you to read__and understand__the stuff you paste/link.
BTW__did you catch Motley Crue?
Nope! Seen them enough times. Saw Malandra Lambert last night. Was decent. Farm Bureau Live is a good place. Saw Van's Warp Tour there last month.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190613 Aug 23, 2014
SoObvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot ANOTHER 14 over par.
the fool is not that good....
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#1190614 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Either that or the Army is doing a very poor job of assessing the mental status of reserve officers when they return home.
“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord savior, but I’m also a killer. I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. I’m into diversity. I kill everybody, I don’t care.”(Officer Dan Page) Comes as no surprise that his fellow Republicans think he is sane.
Well what was he talking about. If the conversation consisted of killing coward terrorist, then yes! He's right! He will have to most likely kill again, so you can't take one response like you ignorant asses usually do and run with it, but let's talk about democrats being stupid!!

1) we have to ummm ahhh pass it..... In order to see what's in it... Guess who??? Pelosi!!

2) the whit man stole all of our inventions! They stole it.... Guess who??? Yep... Your boy Al Sharpton

3) Well when you got this much debt (9 trillion in 09) you ahhh got to spend your way out of it... Guess who??? Again dumbass... Your boy... Joe Biden...

4) I did not have sexual relations with that woman... Under oath... Guess who?? Clinton...

5) I never said that! I don't know who was responsible for obamacare! Guess who??? Yeah.. I know... I can go on and on and on.. Just like that gawd damn rabbit the energizer bunny, but they only allow 4,000 characters so I won't! But it was Reid who said that... Here just yesterday the speaker for the sec of state said "This was not because of us (Americans ) that the ISIS is killing everyone! Or something like that... I about shit when I heard that, because I realized again just how stupid you democrats really are, you lie, steal, never accept responsibility! Unreal... As a matter of fact keep your ignorant stupid post to yourself!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190615 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do missy galt__ www.barnesreview.org we've discussed it before a few times.
Carol, Flack and others have linked the various offerings from that Temecula CA business.
still no idea about and no interest in your senile rantings, you stupid old fool......

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1190616 Aug 23, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The clown who put us all at risk was the village idiot in the oval office at the time of the 9/11 attacks. Remember that, the single most deadly attack on American soil in the history of the United States. More U.S. citizens died on that day than at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941.
President Dumbya then worsened the situation by invading a country that not only didn't pose a threat to us, but was actually an ally in the war with al Qaeda, the group who actually attacked us.
Saddam kept al Qaeda out of Iraq, Iran in check and Iraq stabilized.
His departure from the scene destabilized the entire Middle East. President Dumbo's refusal to listen to his Generals to keep the Iraqi army intact and utilize them to maintain the peace in Iraq was as big of a mistake as not planning for controlling Iraq after the war.
Its too bad Bush didn't study history or modern geo-politics. He would have learned that Roosevelt and Churchill planned for years on a post war strategy to control Europe after the fall of Germany. General Marshall also develop sound tactics for post war Europe, you know the Marshall Plan....probably not though. all agreed to keep and use the Germany army, same as Mac Arthur did in Japan, he kept the Emperor and Japanese army intact to run Japan.
But no, Wolfowitz, Bremmer and Rumnuits all knew better than the army...
Just as Reagan's support of the Muhajjadin led to the formation of al Qaeda, Bush's bungling in Iraq allowed for the rise of ISIS.
You've been told a thousand times you are wrong but you keep spewing that bullshit!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1190617 Aug 23, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
this, from the person who quotes "politicususa"
The source doesn't matter if the story is backed up by FACTS. Fox hates facts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190618 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No confirmation of any either. Since when did conjecture become "news"? Oh, don't answer that...it was on October 7, 1996 when Rupert Murdoch launched Faux News.
all of your race pimps (Sharpton, Holder, Obama) have conjectured the the "unarmed teen" was shot in the back......

and then blew that out of the water with their own private autopsy.....

in the end, no harm, no foul, gene pool improved.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1190619 Aug 23, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree….Whose voice haven’t we heard from yet, Officer ‘Wilson ‘he’s been deem guilty by the Governor, Sharpton/Jackson, Holder, Obama and Liberals have the Guile to ask US to hold Judgment….Hypocrisy!!!
if one knows that a lynch mob is out for your scalp, best to keep your defense to yourself until the trial......
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1190620 Aug 23, 2014
Word on the street is that officer Wilson rolled up on Michael Brown in his SUV and when Brown didn't jump Wilson threw the drivers door open striking Brown. Brown then shoved the door back into Wilson knocking him back into the seat and perhaps causing it to hit Wilson in the face and left leg.

Wilson responded by drawing his weapon and opening fire.

Wilson had other options as did Brown.

Two fools collided.

One died.

The other one is heading to legal purgatory.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1190621 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
call back when blacks are prosecuted because they target white victims.....
or when they target Asian victims, like your hero the gentle giant targeted the convenience store employee....
If you believe that blacks are not prosecuted when they target white or Asian victims, you live in La La Land.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#1190622 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad he did or we would never have known about Benghazi or the 18 trillion in national debt or anything like that! now go do yourself a favor. I know you're not used to being told what to do because you're on welfare and you are entitled and you blame everybody else but when you have time see if you can prove Fox News to be wrong...

Prove to all of us that they are lying. That we aren't in national debt. Or Nancy Pelosi has not said stupid things nor Harry Reid or that idiot down in Florida.

Or how about when Pres. Obama said that this would be the most transparent administration in the history of the United States thank God for Fox News because he said it Fox News played it back and looks like Obama lied, but instead of getting mad at Obama you idiots get mad at Fox News for pointing it out. Just like Fox News pointed out the Scott Walker deal up in Wisconsin about state-funded unions. And how much money the state was spending yet the unions and all the protesters and rent-a-mobs came in to Madison Wisconsin and destroyed the Capitol building. They painted on it they graffitied it and they even pissed on the floors. You tell me that we're dealing with a rational people but it's Fox news it's of them that's at fault because they reported the truth.

Come on .. I'm challenging you!!! You're a coward!!! You won't accept a challenge! Here's an easier one!!!! Get a job!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1190623 Aug 23, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Freddies Fashion Mart.....
I am certainly no supporter of Al Sharpton but to claim that he was the one responsible for the fire at Freddies Fashion Mart is to say that you are responsible for the killing of innocent children in Gaza due to your support of israel. Once again, speaking out against a perceived injustice is not the same as taking violent action.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1190624 Aug 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The source doesn't matter if the story is backed up by FACTS. Fox hates facts.
Tell that to your fellow libtard Realtime!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1190625 Aug 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless blather.
The economy is on fire__our nation has recovered from the Bush years. Too bad the Middle East hasn't recovered from the Bush years.
Only in the minds of the delusional.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/01/investing/jul...

"Job recovery marches on but at a slower pace..."

Doesn't sound like anything's on fire. A lot more part-time jobs though.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1190626 Aug 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush record: 879 days. and look how that turned out. another record. 22% approval.
Not my fault Obama's former lap dogs are becoming little ankle biters.

Bush spent many, if not all, of his vacation days on his working ranch and stopped playing golf during the entire Iraq War.

Obama makes a speech about an American beheading and heads right back to the tee.

If you don't see anything wrong with this presidential image, you're just plain blind or in a coma. Even the New York Times is sitting up and taking notice. And they aren't even looking for a bone.
lootapalooza

Indianapolis, IN

#1190627 Aug 23, 2014
It's fun watching libs wig out and telling everyone who disagrees with them to shut up and commit suicide.

My heart is warmed by their rainbow of tolerance.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1190628 Aug 23, 2014
Fake Teacher wrote:
<quoted text> You are shameful, daughter.
No son...

...you people are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... 2 hr BuzzerPhartss 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr silly rabbit 313,657
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri AllPhartx 32,818
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web