Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395961 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1190181 Aug 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people who wait for parking spaces clog up parking lots and waste fuel, making themselves targets for road rage.....
move to an empty space and walk a little....
I'll agree with you there, my wife and I let the overweight rightwing backwood hillbillies fight it out for the spaces closest to the store and we'll walk from further out in the parking lot.

Plus a lot less dings on the side of your car when one of those fat fcks swings their door open with abandon as they try rock themselves up out of their seat and hoist their girth out with Rush blaring out of the car stereo.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190182 Aug 22, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Lordy jesus, you are just plain out stupid, a special kind of stupid. did you bother to read my post before commenting, obviously not. In it I said ISIS/ISIL is a threat
What to do about is it a little more complex.
Do we arm the Kurds and risk alienating Turkey and all the other countries with a large Kurdish minority. Arming them may lead to another war, with Kurds establishing their own country then seeking territory from other countries occuppied by Kurds?
Do we help Assad?
Do we make allies of Iran?
Where do you think ISIS is getting its financial, religiouos and political support from?
What country in the neigborhood has the largest Sunni population and is home of radical extremist Wahabbism?
This whole problem stems from removing Saddam from power. It was further excerbated by allowing Malaki, who was in exisle in Iran for years, to exclude Iraqi Sunnis and Kurds from the gov't. He brought this on.
what to do now is something to complex for you simple minded , us or them folk
This coming from a moron who rushed in when I posted an article about FBI searching for ISIS supporters in the US rushes but Bush and goes on the defense fOr Obama.

Cannot be any more hypersensitive and off the wall as your comment was.

Obama is the POTUS he needs to stop being indecisive and MAKE a decision. All this delaying making decisions has made matters worse repeatedly. Ignoring the problem is NOT a solution

ISIS invading Iraq lies at the feet of Obama. He watched them advance and made no move. Only Progressives are still singing your tune.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190183 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll agree with you there, my wife and I let the overweight rightwing backwood hillbillies fight it out for the spaces closest to the store and we'll walk from further out in the parking lot.
Plus a lot less dings on the side of your car when one of those fat fcks swings their door open with abandon as they try rock themselves up out of their seat and hoist their girth out with Rush blaring out of the car stereo.
Speaking of cars Homer, I got my order in for a new Elio for next year when they go into production. Yea I do a lot of traveling and it gets 84 miles a gallon.$6,800 brand new. They are a new car company their plant is in Shreveport Louisiana check it out. It is all American.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190184 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>According to Rush, rightwing radio, Fox News, and John Galt, if he's an angry white guy he is entitled to that spot.
Hateful comment, Homer

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1190185 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you idiots blame the poor for everything? Oh yeah it's what the rich want. It's what continues to divide us.
If we all would stop with blaming the poor and come together we could end this Plutocracy!
Are you with me?
Who's with me?
Ah fck it.
Who is doing any blaming?
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1190186 Aug 22, 2014
In the past 20 years how many police officers have been killed by their own weapons -- their own weapon taken by force by an ¨unarmed¨ suspect -- then turned against the officer with fatal results?

Anyone?

C'mon, a quick trip to Google U should help.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190187 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>According to Rush, rightwing radio, Fox News, and John Galt, if he's an angry white guy he is entitled to that spot.
I know! And the irony was that there was another spot available to him in a few seconds! What's to fight about? I almost asked him if he wanted to trade spaces; but he was all red and huffing and puffing and then I was worried if he was going to damage my car. These people are sick in the head.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190188 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful comment, Homer

The truth is always hateful to you righties.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1190189 Aug 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of cars Homer, I got my order in for a new Elio for next year when they go into production. Yea I do a lot of traveling and it gets 84 miles a gallon.$6,800 brand new. They are a new car company their plant is in Shreveport Louisiana check it out. It is all American.
Interesting. Cheap car, good on gas, made in America, I'm sure rightwingers already hate it.
Obumbles the Zero

New York, NY

#1190190 Aug 22, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Optics!
President takes time to congratulate Spurs for hiring female coach...completely ignores death of US Army two-star general!!!!
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/0...
but, but, but....Obumbles is just so darn photogenic. That wide grin from ear to ear right after Foley had a slow, wide cut from ear to ear and more. Obumbles was grinning more than when he was taking selfies at Mandela's funeral.

Fist bump after beheading? Media rage at golfer ObamaThe president drew fire Wednesday after reacting to Foley’s on-camera slaying for just five minutes, and then gripping his driver.

He had told a global audience minutes earlier that ‘when people harm Americans, anywhere, we do what’s necessary to see that justice is done.’

Then he was seen laughing with friends and fist-bumping them during a five-hour round at Farm Neck on Martha’s Vineyard.

http://takeoverpac.com/fist-bump-after-behead...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190191 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll agree with you there, my wife and I let the overweight rightwing backwood hillbillies fight it out for the spaces closest to the store and we'll walk from further out in the parking lot.
Plus a lot less dings on the side of your car when one of those fat fcks swings their door open with abandon as they try rock themselves up out of their seat and hoist their girth out with Rush blaring out of the car stereo.
I wasn't blocking anything, this was a store on the street with 10 parking spaces in front; galt thinks he's a know it all and I'll bet he hasn't left Shady Pines in 6 years; pfffttt.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1190192 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hateful comment, Homer
No way, Homer is an angry white guy. Actually I'm not that angry.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1190193 Aug 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is doing any blaming?
Um, apparently not you. Yes! You are with me, let's end this Plutocracy we live in!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190194 Aug 22, 2014
The black Flags of Jihad wave alongside that of Hamas at the men-only funeral of the 3 terrorists

https://twitter.com/MargieInTelAviv/status/50...

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190195 Aug 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is always hateful to you righties.
No truth involved just bitter hate.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1190196 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. Cheap car, good on gas, made in America, I'm sure rightwingers already hate it.
LOL.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1190197 Aug 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! And the irony was that there was another spot available to him in a few seconds! What's to fight about? I almost asked him if he wanted to trade spaces; but he was all red and huffing and puffing and then I was worried if he was going to damage my car. These people are sick in the head.
Other spaces?? Screw you! That one's mine mine mine, all mine.

Better you left him be before he had a heart attack and subsequently sued you for damages.

Agree they are sick in the head, no room for compromise, debate or discussion.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190198 Aug 22, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way, Homer is an angry white guy. Actually I'm not that angry.
Stereotypes are for jokes, those with low IQs or those who are bitter. Are you claiming it is a joke?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190199 Aug 22, 2014
Obumbles the Zero wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, a couple of weeks ago I heard just the opposite:
There was a hush from the crowd and then a collective gasp followed by, "Oh, Obama is actually in the White House for once" in the middle of Times Square! Totally accurate.
Teabaggers invading Times Square. Ugghh

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190200 Aug 22, 2014
Paula Deen had her career ruined for saying something racist decades ago. Harry Reid says something racist once a month, and nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min John-K 311,356
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Earthling-1 9,877
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr hpcaban 255,520
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 27 Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web