Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1188495 Aug 19, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a common misconception you leftists share - that ¨America¨, i.e. a clear majority, supports your agenda. Nothing could be further from the truth.
It's democrats who are ¨ready¨ for Hillary. Not all democrats either -- and ESPECIALLY not ¨America¨, despite what your uber-biased source has fed you.
While it's you the one whistling as he passes the cemetery. No facts, pure fabrication designed to make you feel better about your fanaticism.
Ray Donovan

Middlefield, CT

#1188496 Aug 19, 2014
If Obama had a son he wouldn’t act stupidly and prejudge events -- not even a smidgen.

http://twitchy.com/2014/08/18/if-obama-had-a-...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1188497 Aug 19, 2014
Mothers of Trayvon/Browns becomes Pen Pals, I guess next Sharpton/Jackson will set up the Pity Tour!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1188498 Aug 19, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers injected into the booming economy' economy is on fire!

'Harris Corporation cuts 30 jobs in Lynchburg; cites market slowdown'

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/local/harris-...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1188499 Aug 19, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers injected into the booming economy' economy is on fire!

'Plymouth Tube Co. shutting down plant, 34 layoffs expected'

http://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/news/201...

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1188500 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us that when it's your son seen on national tv laying killed in the street for hours.
Yes, the criminals did as a reaction to the killing of that kid by a cop. Who will pay for the damage to those stores? The cops aren't even stopping the looters.
Do you have any idea how much this will cost the city of Ferguson? All because of one cop who didn't know how to handle a situation.
My son wouldn't be breaking the law, my son doesn't believe everything should be free for him because of the color of his skin. My son wouldn't say that society owes him anything.

The cops are letting it go because they've already been threatened with a million man riot if the law is upheld against those looters. Ain't it wunnerful how the law's hands are tied regarding the black community?

Why don't you go on the Ferguson thread and ask the the black rioters if they are ashamed to hold a town captive to their own egos and greed. All because a clerk was expected to take a robbery laying down and submit to black intimidation.

I'd like to see you deal with an aggressive "entitled", hate filled 300 lb, 6'4" felon, in a rational manner, FULL of adrenaline. In fact, I'd love to see that.

Adrenaline does funny things to a person's perception of time and movement. I bet you've never experienced the fight-or-flight response in your entire life. All the training in the world takes a back seat to the rush of adrenaline, sometimes. Reflex rules the body during times of fear, some of us are quicker than others. That cop was lucky that Michael's fat ass was a microsecond slower than his or he'd be the dead guy in the street surrounded by gloating black robbers.

Dealing with an entitled culture, the cop comes out the bad guy no matter what the end result.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1188501 Aug 19, 2014
Over A Dozen Witnesses Back Darren Wilson’s Story

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/19/preliminary...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1188502 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY???So would any other police officer allow someone to lay in the street for hours? Suppose he wasn't dead, suppose there was hope of survival? Where was rescue? You keep repeating what you have heard and have absolutely no real facts, you are saying what you want the facts to be, which makes you guilty of being a real racist. PERIOD.
I thought you were in Vietnam. If you were in combat long enough you would know when someone is dead. As I stated before it depends on where and how busy the M.E. is. I know the libtards and the media are trying to turn this into something it is not.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1188503 Aug 19, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It was also reported in the St. Louis papers.
Preliminary Report: Over A Dozen Witnesses Back Darren Wilson’s Story
Chuck Ross 12:21 AM 08/19/2014
According to a preliminary report from a St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter, police say that more than a dozen witnesses back Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson’s version of the events that led to the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.
Post-Dispatch reporter Christine Byers sent a tweet late Monday teasing her findings.
Wilson’s claims match a woman who called herself “Josie” who called into Dana Loesch’s radio show on Friday. CNN confirmed with police officials that what Josie told Loesch matches what Wilson says happened during his encounter with Brown.
According to Josie, Wilson, a six-year police veteran, claims Brown assaulted and then “bum rushed” him during their encounter on August 9.
The assault followed after Wilson drove upon Brown and a friend walking in the street. Wilson told the two to move to the sidewalk. After driving forward, Wilson reportedly received a dispatch call about a strong-arm robbery at a convenience store.
Brown allegedly stole cigars from the store and shoved a store clerk. According to Josie, Wilson says he saw the cigars and then confronted Brown and his friend.
Wilson reversed his car back toward Brown and his friend, Dorian Johnson.
Josie said that Wilson tried to exit his cruiser but that Brown pushed the door back on him and came after him. She said that after Brown assaulted Wilson, Brown bolted, and, as “protocol” dictates, the officer pursued and ordered Brown to “freeze.”
Wilson claims Brown turned around and taunted before “bum rushing” him, according to Josie.
Wilson fired at Brown, who fell to the ground two or three feet in front of Wilson.
If “more than a dozen” witnesses back Wilson’s claim, that would outnumber the four witnesses who say that Wilson shot Brown as he was surrendering.
Johnson, who was with Brown in the store during the alleged strong-arm robbery, said that Brown was running away as he was shot. But he did not mention that incident in the convenience store when he told the media about the shooting.
Two other witnesses said that Brown was fleeing Wilson after their altercation in the cruiser. As Wilson was shooting, Brown turned around while holding his hands up to surrender, the witnesses have claimed.
A fourth witness has told the media that when Brown surrendered he fell down to his knees with his hands up.
One neighborhood eye-witness gave a different version of events.
The man was unwittingly recorded on a video posted to YouTube in which he is overheard saying that he saw Wilson firing and possibly missing. He said that he saw Brown turn around and then begin moving or running towards Wilson.
An private autopsy released Monday determined that Brown was shot at least six times. Four hit Brown on the right arm and two in the head. One of the arm shots could have possibly hit Brown as he was running from Wilson, but the other five hit Brown in the front of the body, the medical examiners determined.
They also found that the fatal shot entered the top of Brown’s head and was moving from the back to the front of his head.
The Brown family and their supporters have claimed that this is evidence that Brown was surrendering when Wilson finished shooting.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/19/preliminary...
Why submit the the Chuck Ross Daily Caller piece Flacko?

Don't you get that everything in that piece is bullsht? Is something wrong with your ability to comprehend what goes on around you?

Or are you just another lyin POS troll?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1188504 Aug 19, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Why submit the the Chuck Ross Daily Caller piece Flacko?
Don't you get that everything in that piece is bullsht? Is something wrong with your ability to comprehend what goes on around you?
Or are you just another lyin POS troll?
The only troll here is you. You are worse than Corporal Captain Ghostie. All you do is knock the writer or the reporter without any thing to back it up but your opinion. Which is worth zero.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1188505 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us that when it's your son seen on national tv laying killed in the street for hours.
Yes, the criminals did as a reaction to the killing of that kid by a cop. Who will pay for the damage to those stores? The cops aren't even stopping the looters.
Do you have any idea how much this will cost the city of Ferguson? All because of one cop who didn't know how to handle a situation.
How about we start looking a little more closely at some of the backgrounds and upbringings of these young black victims? And start in Chicago.

There's a reason why so many of these young black men have such a high disregard for authority, life and property and have such big chips on their shoulders.

It's not just about being poor and disadvantaged. Many white young men are too but aren't killing each other in the streets and winding up dead by either the authorities or each other.

There's a major breakdown somewhere in these black young men's lives. Maybe we should asking what it is.
auntie jemima

O Fallon, MO

#1188506 Aug 19, 2014
repeal obama
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1188507 Aug 19, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of those are tied to poverty. What are Republicans doing about it?
DemoKKKrat anti-poverty programs have institutionalized and expanded poverty......

cut the programs and people will be forced to find work....although that might be difficult in a sea of illegal aliens.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1188508 Aug 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we start looking a little more closely at some of the backgrounds and upbringings of these young black victims? And start in Chicago.
There's a reason why so many of these young black men have such a high disregard for authority, life and property and have such big chips on their shoulders.
It's not just about being poor and disadvantaged. Many white young men are too but aren't killing each other in the streets and winding up dead by either the authorities or each other.
There's a major breakdown somewhere in these black young men's lives. Maybe we should asking what it is.
How about we just go to www.orlandosentinel.com and click on the headline video to learn that there are some totally out of control cops out there.

Your own backyard doll__or so you say__yet you're all concerned with the goings on in a place you couldn't find on a map of St Louis County.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1188509 Aug 19, 2014
I have a solution!! Since the Citizens of Ferguson distrust their Local Police Force I suggest the Citizens of Ferguson Police themselves!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1188511 Aug 19, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A parent looking for justice. I thought you were against out of control cops? I guess it's okay if the victim is black?
these fools will never find "justice" in the streets......

more likely end up dead like store robber Brown....
Patrick

United States

#1188512 Aug 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Free floating anxiety combined with hasty generalizations based on race?
Good start for the morning :-)
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188513 Aug 19, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a home invasion burglary in St. Louis the other day; the guy barricaded himself in the house and was armed. He was not shot to death, yet he was threatening the cops.
Guess what? He was white.
A white kid went into a head shop, right here in my town, demanding "spice"; he threw a can of redbull at the store clerk, threatened the cops, I think he even kicked him; he was not shot.
Guess what? He's white.
Three kids in CA were planning a mass killing at a high school, the cops somehow thwarted the plot when they were found to have been searching online for weapons. They were not shot. They were white.
So just stop the Chicago shyt. Nothing to do with the other at all. We're talking about cops killing people, they do not have the right to do that. That's why we have a judicial system.
I know you white supremacists have no sympathy for a dead black kid laying in the street for hours all over national tv; but, just once in your effing life, imagine if he was white and was your son.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1188514 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty obvious that police force needs to be dismantled from top to bottom. I find it amazing how every single one of these baggers on here have condemned all of the actions from the black side and praised all of the actions from the white side...Yet when they are confronted with being a racist they cry he loudest. Talk about hypocrites and lying maggots they don't come any lower.
only racists like scumbag Ghost see a "black side" and a "white side".....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188515 Aug 19, 2014
David Morrison wrote:
I hope to God that the GOP is paying these twits to post their party nonsense! Free enterprise and making a living is awesome but the thought of living in the same country with idiots who really believe this teabagger stuff is really depressing!
Well, put it this way; if they're on here, they're not out killing someone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min The Phanton Hell ... 307,729
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 42 min SpaceBlues 2,999
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 12 hr Roy the Boy 726
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 hr thetruth 234,482
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr Trojan 28,700
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Sat RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Fri alanparkcity 1
More from around the web