Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656147 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190231 Aug 22, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd you run away from your Woodrow Wilson fiasco to turn your attention to a neighbors dog
I am still waiting for you to provide a source refuting what I posted
Really

Spartanburg, SC

#1190232 Aug 22, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
DOW back over 17000
S&P 500 closes at record highs.
I love watching you nitwits, esp Flake And Nobraina, doing their 'Chicken Little' imitation..........
"The sky is falling, the sky is falling" LOL
They have been completely wrong for the past 5+ years, as the economy has grown.
Housing down

Interest rates going up

Wages falling

The fed adds 80 billion a month into the markets

The elites get richer!

You have no clue on what real ecomics are

Dollar is falling

Credit rating for our nation fell twice...

You are a real genius
Obumbles the Zero

New York, NY

#1190233 Aug 22, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Thousands of American troops were killed in Iraq while Bush took almost three times the vacation days Obama did. Bush's unprovoked war put these men and women in danger while he chopped wood in Texas. That didn't seem to bother you right wing morons.
Post all you want. There is ZERO comparison for Bush's time on the ranch and themany long expensive vacations ($8000 per night hotel room in China for the Moochelle entourage) taken by this first family and Empty Suit, Already Checked Out President who has campaign fundraised more than the last 6 presidents COMBINED.

We went from the Cowboy diplomacy the media mocked, to the Zero DIPLOMACY that even Hillary and other Democrats have criticized.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1190234 Aug 22, 2014
*desent
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1190235 Aug 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hah, oldtimer Galt put's up anther classic post.
Were you ever poor?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1190236 Aug 22, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Nothing -- not a single piece of evidence that's been released -- has shown that anything illegal or anything racist occurred before, during, or after the shooting in Ferguson, Mo.
wow.......

So the state and federal government let you know their findings in advance?

wow..........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1190237 Aug 22, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you there. A lib's brat kids will always let the door fly open into your car. Better to park at the end of the lot. Then again, some stupid lib with an Obama sticker will go all the way to the end of the lot and park right next to you and let their brats bang your car there.
East Stroudsburg, nice place. My wife was born there.
lol! You mean as opposed to a reich winger who pays someone to do it?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190238 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your decent which makes it valid
lol unreal
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1190239 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
*desent
Keep tryin'

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1190240 Aug 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
McDonald's Big Macs are much more popular than their salads but it does not mean they are healthier.
Whiners flock to Fox because Fox tells them what they want to hear. The exact same business plan as Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck.
So the Free Market works. What's your problem?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1190241 Aug 22, 2014
Did Obama finally come out of his 6 year Coma, now takes ISIS, JV serious ‘White House Strongly Hints US Will Bomb ISIS In Syria’ "Trust but verify"

Lapeer, MI

#1190242 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Now they are wanting the county DA who has served for 20 years and is a Dem from the Ferguson case. What only blacks can be "fair"? This is getting ridiculous.
According to these radicals Nonpartisan Elections in Ferguson Are 'Shenanigans' Which 'Disenfranchise' Black Voters
Black Racism is on the march. They've got a boy in the White House and they know this is the time to strike because they'll get Federal abuse on their side.

So far, it's working.

Lapeer, MI

#1190243 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
A small handful" of Americans are believed to be fighting with ISIS in Iraq, U.S. officials tell NBC News.
U.S. intelligence, law enforcement and military officials have for months declined to discuss the possibility that Americans had joined the Islamic extremist group blamed for beheading 40-year-old New Hampshire journalist James Foley as well as atrocities against Iraqis. But they now acknowledge it is likely that one or more Americans – but no more than a “small handful”-- have joined the fray.
The officials, who spoke with NBC News on condition of anonymity on Wednesday, say they base that opinion on analysis and a string of recent arrests and investigations of U.S. citizens who have sought to join the group that is simultaneously fighting government forces in both Iraq and Syria.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/iraq-turmoil...
Democrats can see the writing on the wall for the coming mid-term elections and so they took Magic Negro's advice and are joining ISIS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1190244 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with your decent which makes it valid
??????????

Can someone explain this???
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1190245 Aug 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep tryin'
LOL.

Lapeer, MI

#1190246 Aug 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
54. Ivan Hill (killed 6 in Los Angeles area).
55. Michael Vernon (Bronx, NY. Killed at least seven people -)
56. Chester Dewayne Turner (12 women killed in, Los Angeles)
57. John Floyd Thomas (may have killed as many as 30 women in Los Angeles)
58. Mark James Robert Essex (Jan 1973, New Orleans, 9 dead, 13 wounded)
59. Milton Johnson (responsible for 10 deaths between June 25 and August 25, 1983)
60. Omar Thornton (killed 8 people), Hartford Distributors, Manchester CT on August 3rd, 2010.
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"

--- Magic Negro

Lapeer, MI

#1190247 Aug 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The other dittohead Flack posted the same thing yesterday. They're all parrots
Magic Negro is scheduled to do the Ice Bucket routine today.

But he'll be using a toilet bowl because of that shit-eatin' grin:-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1190248 Aug 22, 2014
An unnamed source has “unequivocally” knocked down the anonymous report that Officer Darren Wilson suffered broken bones near his eye socket before shooting unarmed teenager Michael Brown.

The deadly shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, provoked international outrage as police in military gear confronted protesters demanding answers from authorities in ongoing – and frequently violent – demonstrations.

Little information about the investigation has been officially released, although at least a dozen sources close to the officer or authorities have refuted witness statements about the incident.

Conservative blogger Jim Hoft – known in some quarters as “the dumbest man on the Internet”– reported Tuesday that the officer suffered an “orbital blowout fracture to the eye socket.”

The blogger, who calls himself “The Gateway Pundit,” based his report on two unnamed sources, including one “within the Prosecuting Attorney’s office and confirmed by the St. Louis County Police.”

Hoft’s claims have been widely reported, despite his dubious reputation.

But CNN’s Don Lemon reported Thursday afternoon that he had spoken to another “source close to the investigation” who strongly denied the blogger’s claims.

“The officer, Darren Wilson, did go the hospital after the altercation and the shooting death of Michael Brown,” Lemon reported, based on the source’s claims.“He did have X-rays done, he had a swollen face, but the X-rays for a broken or a torn eye socket came back negative.”

“That source says it is not true at all, he did not have a torn eye socket,” Lemon continued,“and so, he’s saying that unequivocally — he unequivocally denies that, saying that it did not happen, but he did have a swollen face, he did go for X-rays.”

The CNN reporter said there was obviously “some sort of scuffle” that caused facial injuries to the officer, but Wilson did not suffer any tears, ruptures, or fractures to his orbital socket.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/22/cnn-sou...

Lapeer, MI

#1190249 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a moron who rushed in when I posted an article about FBI searching for ISIS supporters in the US rushes but Bush and goes on the defense fOr Obama.
Cannot be any more hypersensitive and off the wall as your comment was.
Obama is the POTUS he needs to stop being indecisive and MAKE a decision. All this delaying making decisions has made matters worse repeatedly. Ignoring the problem is NOT a solution
ISIS invading Iraq lies at the feet of Obama. He watched them advance and made no move. Only Progressives are still singing your tune.
We have a boy in the White House and boys often have a tough time acting like a man.

Lapeer, MI

#1190250 Aug 22, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Paula Deen had her career ruined for saying something racist decades ago. Harry Reid says something racist once a month, and nothing.
And it's not getting better, folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Sasyjm 321,927
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Chosen Traveler 35,081
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 11,894
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web