Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188424 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I parsed your diatribe and inserted the caterwauling dolt Obama for Perry. You have to nuance your posts once in awhile and stop mixing up names, lol.
In other words, you screwed up.

Ok.... I can accept that!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188425 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
If by "reich wing" you mean facts, huh? I'm sorry your far left ideologies always fail. The CRA was almost as horrendous as Obamacare. Failure is synonymous with liberalism. Too funny!
lol! poor baby. another CRA idiot who has no clue what he's bitching and moaning about...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1188426 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
If the highest casualties are white it's because most cops are white. If the highest incidences of police killings involve white cops; it's because most cops are white.
It's not up to a cop to decide if someone is innocent and be the judge, jury and executioner.
If that would be the case then there would be no need for a judicial system.
What's wrong with you people?
Just imagine if all the cops were black and they were killing white kids. Then we'll see what you'd say.
Unfortunately, you are wrong. Often circumstances force a police officer to be the judge, jury and executioner. That is why he carries a gun and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1188427 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All heresay evidence, and it also shows your only concern is with the officer.
No it's not idiot. It would be the same testimony they would be called to say in court.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188428 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing I didn't even elaborate on the intricacies of the case outside of the fact that the indictment is total crap. Of course, you typify your average liberal with lackluster reading comprehension at best.
lol! Psst!! Because you only offered you personal opinion son.

And that's pretty much crap!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1188429 Aug 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
It's clear that your biased racist position is already joined the rest of the cement in your head. Intelligent individuals do not make assumptions based on incomplete information, and instead wait for all the "facts" to be presented. But then we are talking about Homer, so the term intelligent has no place.
Show me my 'biased racist position'. Most people when losing the argument will turn to insults, nicely done.

If you shoot someone in the head are you looking to tickle them? I think it's a pretty good assumption you are trying to kill them.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188430 Aug 19, 2014
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think your better informed and smarter than Alan Dershowitz and David Axelrod?
Talk about a clueless broad....are you blonde btw?
So you must believe OJ is innocent too....
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#1188431 Aug 19, 2014
FYI -

BUSTED! Governments Hire Web Trolls who sell themselves to Sway Public Opinion

Ray Donovan

Middlefield, CT

#1188432 Aug 19, 2014
Jesse Jackson, Liberal Activists Launch Voter Registration Drives In Ferguson

Racial activist and former Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson met with St. Louis clergy Monday to plan a formal Ferguson voter registration drive.

“Five thousand new voters will transform the city from top to bottom” Jackson explained during a stop at a Ferguson McDonald’s, where he discussed voter registration with local denizens.

Yeah, transform alright. Let's review the plight of cities that have been under democrat rule for decades.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188433 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still upset that the CRA was a clear and arrant failure? Better spitting than burning it like you whiny liberals do inveterately.
lol! So.. when was it repealed son?

Or are you really only interested in fitting your idiotic opinions in the real world?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1188434 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
All heresay evidence, and it also shows your only concern is with the officer.
A friend of the officers backed up his story, LOL.

Who didn't see that coming.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1188435 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then the video did exactly what it was intended to do to the the viewers. Convince them that he was bad therefore the killing was justified.
Remember that he was 18 years old. It's not up to the police to execute people.
The world is not a better place when a 28 year old cop stands over a kid and shoots him in his head and gets away with it and continues on in his job.
He has killed once; and will do it again. It gets easier everytime. He should be fired immediately
Good lord! Stop presenting your personal opinions as facts. There is no proof that the officer stood over Brown and shot him in his head. What's wrong with you? Why can't you wait until all the evidence is in? It might very well be that the officer is guilty but you are not the judge and jury.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1188436 Aug 19, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the same incomplete information that you base your opposite opinion on,... I'm pretty sure.
Actually, I have not said what happened.

Right now we have a dead, unarmed 18 year old. We have witnesses that claim his hands were up surrendering. And there is no indication whatsoever from the local police as to whether they are even considering if the shooting was not justified. They let the body lie in the street for hours.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188437 Aug 19, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
She is still doing it. I am badgering a local station to show up at her office one morning and offer her the chance to blow into the Breathalyzer when she arrives at work. They don't want to do it, but I keep hounding. We'll see. I have pictures and recordings of her and some statements, but I am going to lay in the weeds a little and get her clean and on television too. She still travels close to a vodka bottle, BTW. And then has her ADAs prosecute her fellow drunks. One of the issues I have with her, other than not liking ugly progressive women, is she announced she was going to rehab and resigning before her trial and sentence, so she knowingly misled the judge, got a lighter sentence, and then thumbed her nose at everyone.
Seems that you are quite personally involved in this?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1188438 Aug 19, 2014
FERGUSON, Mo.— Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

Execution anyone?

I guess that second shot to the head was to confirm the kill.

Or maybe he thought he was a zombie -

Rule #2 of Zombieland – Double Tap.

You think it’s dead (technically it was before you shot it), one more makes 100% sure.

Too soon for jokes?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1188439 Aug 19, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Show me my 'biased racist position'. Most people when losing the argument will turn to insults, nicely done.
If you shoot someone in the head are you looking to tickle them? I think it's a pretty good assumption you are trying to kill them.
Quote from Homer "When they manufacture err come up with actual proof"

Yeah you are clearly unbiased. LOL
Nicely done Homer.

Just to add to your bias:
"If you shoot someone in the head are you looking to tickle them? I think it's a pretty good assumption you are trying to kill them"

So yeah Homer your biased and apparently also a racist. But please continue to prove me correct with your posts.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1188440 Aug 19, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
Jesse Jackson, Liberal Activists Launch Voter Registration Drives In Ferguson
Racial activist and former Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson met with St. Louis clergy Monday to plan a formal Ferguson voter registration drive.
“Five thousand new voters will transform the city from top to bottom” Jackson explained during a stop at a Ferguson McDonald’s, where he discussed voter registration with local denizens.
Yeah, transform alright. Let's review the plight of cities that have been under democrat rule for decades.
Another dumbass right whiner who thinks that getting people registered to vote to create change instead of rioting is somehow bad.

You people are dumber than sh*t.
Always Smile

Montgomery, IL

#1188441 Aug 19, 2014
What Ferguson, MO needs is a good all day thunderstorm with a couple of strong microbursts thrown in!

I’m looting in the rain..&#9834;..&#9834; …..Just looting in the rain…..&#9835;…&#9835; …

I wonder what it feels like to not have to be responsible for anyone or anything?

I guess ask a leftist........
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188443 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I have not said what happened.
Right now we have a dead, unarmed 18 year old. We have witnesses that claim his hands were up surrendering. And there is no indication whatsoever from the local police as to whether they are even considering if the shooting was not justified. They let the body lie in the street for hours.
That photo was just awful. The actions of this one cop caused all this damage to this town; who will pay for it? He should have been fired immediately; if he was so "sceeeered" of the big black kid, then he should have called for backup , It was noontime for kerissts sakes.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188444 Aug 19, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct! To debate you requires no thinking at all. You don't know how to debate, commie.
lol! Obviously you have a comprehension problem son.

Which proves you're incapable of debating.

But keep trying! One day, you too might be smart enough to understand!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 49 min Earthling-1 3,190
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr R C Honey 308,051
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Aura Mytha 234,702
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 28,750
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 9 hr Merv the Perv 735
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web