Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186668 Aug 16, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. Divert attention from israel's atrocities by changing the subject to radical muslims. No one is falling for that tactic any longer. Israel's violation of basic human rights is the topic of discussion. Like it or not.
Corporations that operate in the Middle East certainly don't want to be associated with israel's tyrannical government.
"Coffee giant Starbucks has been forced once again to deny rumors that the company or its chief executive financially support Israel and its army.
'This is absolutely untrue,' the company said in a statement in response to the swelling hoax that the coffee chain and CEO Howard Schultz donate millions of dollars to support the Israel Defense Forces.
'Rumors that Starbucks or Howard provides financial support to the Israeli government and/or the Israeli Army are unequivocally false,' the Aug. 5 statement continues.
'Starbucks is a publicly held company and as such, is required to disclose any corporate giving each year through a proxy statement.'
USAsince didn't get the message from party HQ that pro-Hamas does not poll well.....
Patrick

United States

#1186669 Aug 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
of course "Uncle Tom" is racist.....
except to racists like you....
while you ramble on, long after you have had anything to say, your posts have declined?
-Angela
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186670 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Islamic State militants killed scores of Yazidi men in a remote northern village and took hundreds of women and children captive, according to unconfirmed reports by Iraqi officials on Saturday..
The militants had surrounded the village of Kocho for 10 days before moving in on Friday and carrying out the killings, a Yazidi lawmaker said, citing accounts by two survivors.
The village contained about 300 men, but it was not immediately clear how many were killed. Iraqi news agencies reported that at least 81 died. About 600 women and children from the village have been taken to the town of Tal Afar, which is under the control of the militant group, the Yazidi lawmaker, Mahma Khalil, said in an interview.
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg...
all is well......no sign of genocide on Martha's Vineyard.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1186671 Aug 16, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, as recently exhibited by the Obama administration, the ¨bad intel¨ defense is now acceptable.
lol! Well by golly son!

It was acceptable under bushie boy!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186672 Aug 16, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember these incidents well. Gunner is a moron ex cop who probably brutalized many in his town. I think that all police cars should have dashboard cameras and go pros; that way there is no cause for speculation and the cops can't lie.
only Fascists want the police to record them for no reason and without probable cause....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1186673 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, I have the three pictures; have to go on the site and watch the video.
BTW, squirrels are in the rodent family; even in VA!! They eat rats in China too! How do you know they aren't rabid?
Rabies are not as common as you city people think it is in the wild. Seems to be more prevalent in and around cities. I've been hunting squirrels since I was 6 and I have never heard of a rabid squirrel. Since you have to be bit or scratch by an infected animal I doubt any could get close enough to the squirrel for either.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186674 Aug 16, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you, regardless of race,are on the street, you belong to the cops.
Ask a defense lawyer. Later you can get your rights... if you can afford a lawyer.
Homeless persons ...no actual rights..... all too often. Sad
-Angela
Patrick is correct, for once.....

if a cop starts to question you, say absolutely nothing and do not offer any resistance whatsoever.....and that is particularly critical if they are recording....

plenty of time to sue the cops later.....

remember, cops are not your friends, regardless of race....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1186675 Aug 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perry is being criminally charged with carrying out the constitutional functions of his office....
Obamabots should carefully consider the consequences of this precedent....
The Travis County Texas grand jury see's it otherwise__why do you suppose that is?

Isn't that Austin? Isn't Austin the state capitol?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1186676 Aug 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabies are not as common as you city people think it is in the wild. Seems to be more prevalent in and around cities. I've been hunting squirrels since I was 6 and I have never heard of a rabid squirrel. Since you have to be bit or scratch by an infected animal I doubt any could get close enough to the squirrel for either.
squirrels are not a rabies vector species.

even deer are listed as rabies vector, so the chances of a squirrel getting rabies must be about as low as odds go...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186677 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I got my first redlight camera ticket; with a photo of my car and plate; I haven't viewed the video yet; I'm sure I stopped before turning right on red, so I may dispute it. However, the video would be used in court and if it is deemed that I did not stop for long enough, or perhaps I was after the line, then the charge is doubled. It's $158.00.
Ridiculous. What a scam.
focus your political energy on something useful....like a campaign to have the red light cameras removed.....

just one more abuse of big government....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1186678 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, I have the three pictures; have to go on the site and watch the video.
BTW, squirrels are in the rodent family; even in VA!! They eat rats in China too! How do you know they aren't rabid?
Q. Do squirrels get rabies?

A: Small rodents (such as squirrels, rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, and chipmunks,) and lagomorphs (such as rabbits and hares) are almost never found to be infected with rabies and have not been known to cause rabies among humans in the United States.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1186679 Aug 16, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the brilliant mind of a liberal who claims all conservatives should be executed by firing squad, says he doesn't like Jews and their ¨ways¨, and thinks gays are ¨abnormal.¨
The way you cling to my every word is very telling about what a weak little man you are. Poor whiney assed crybaby.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1186680 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and how has the federal govt been involved in this?
Eric Holder announced that the FBI and attorneys from the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division would conduct a “concurrent” investigation.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186681 Aug 16, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Travis County Texas grand jury see's it otherwise__why do you suppose that is?
Isn't that Austin? Isn't Austin the state capitol?
this is the same prosecution team that indicted Tom DeLay....and later had the case dismissed....

Austin is the most liberal city in Texas....

this case is bogus from the start......

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1186682 Aug 16, 2014
Squirrel Stew with Paprika and Greens

There are a lot of ways you can play with this dish. You can use rabbit or chicken instead of squirrel, you can red wine instead of white wine, red vinegar instead of cider, kielbasa instead of smoked Portuguese sausages, collards instead of wild greens etc, etc. Have fun with it.

The only trick to this stew, if it can even be called a trick, is to build the flavors bit by bit. Not everything needs as long to cook as, say, squirrel legs. Follow my instructions on when you put in each ingredient and you’ll be fine.

Oh, and as you might guess, this stew reheats really well so you can make it for lunches during the week.

Serves 6 to 8.

Prep Time: 20 minutes, mostly for jointing the squirrels

Cook Time: 2 hours, maybe more if they are old squirrels

3 squirrels, cut into serving pieces
Salt
Flour for dusting
1/3 cup olive oil
2 cups sliced onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 heaping tablespoon tomato paste
1 cup white wine
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 heaping teaspoon dried savory or oregano
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 heaping tablespoon paprika
2 to 3 cups of whole, peeled tomatoes, torn into large pieces
1 pound smoked sausage, such as kielbasa or linguica, sliced into bite-sized pieces
1 pound greens (kale, chard, collards, wild greens, etc)
black pepper to taste

Salt the squirrel pieces well and then dust in flour. Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven or other heavy, lidded pot over medium-high heat. Brown the squirrels in batches, being sure to not overcrowd the pot. Move the browned pieces to a plate or cutting board while you cook the rest.
When the squirrels have been nicely browned, remove them all from the pot and add the onion. Saute the onion until it just begins to brown on the edges, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute. Add the tomato paste, mix well and cook this for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
Pour in the white wine, vinegar and about 1 quart of water. Add the savory, red pepper flakes and paprika, then the torn-up tomatoes, then the squirrel. Mix well and bring to a simmer. Add salt to taste and cook gently until the squirrel wants to fall off the bone, about 90 minutes. Fish out all the squirrel pieces and pull them off the bone — this makes the stew a lot easier to eat. Return them to the pot.
Add the smoked sausage and the greens and cook until the greens are done, about 10 minutes (If you are using collards, they need more than 10 minutes to cook so adjust accordingly). Add salt, black pepper, chile and vinegar to taste and serve with crusty bread.

St. Croix valley

#1186683 Aug 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I got my first redlight camera ticket; with a photo of my car and plate; I haven't viewed the video yet; I'm sure I stopped before turning right on red, so I may dispute it. However, the video would be used in court and if it is deemed that I did not stop for long enough, or perhaps I was after the line, then the charge is doubled. It's $158.00.
Ridiculous. What a scam.
sadly, most red light camera systems have been allowed to be set up as revenues systems for the companies that run them, with the municipality getting a small share.

they could actually do good and save lives if properly used. speed cameras have worked quite well where used properly.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1186684 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of idiot would comment on a statement he doesn't understand? oh you!
what kind of idiot would comment on a statement he doesn't understand? oh you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1186685 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you are OK with your govt filming you without your consent?
Whatsa matter, huh? You got caught in the Park Restroom on camera by undercover Cops again?

St. Croix valley

#1186686 Aug 16, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. Do squirrels get rabies?
A: Small rodents (such as squirrels, rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, gerbils, and chipmunks,) and lagomorphs (such as rabbits and hares) are almost never found to be infected with rabies and have not been known to cause rabies among humans in the United States.
yet the larger members of the Rodentia Order do get rabies.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1186687 Aug 16, 2014
Ferguson Sees Worst Night As Looting Resumes: These Thugs might look at this as a Resume Enhancement a Step Up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Trojan 27,388
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 53 min CunningLinguist 227,468
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr rouddy 200,959
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 305,611
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••