Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710995 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1187726 Aug 18, 2014
TSM wrote:
All you Liberals Posting and repeating the Lie that Brown was shot in the Back once again proven Wrong and shown to be Idiots!!
Run, Forrest, Run!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1187727 Aug 18, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Dupont posted this that Allen West said:
I myself am an American. I’m a good ol’ boy from the great state of Florida, and a citizen of this great nation. I know God recognizes me as my true self, a proud, strong white man given dark pigmentation. God had to give the blacks at least one intelligent person, so he chose to give me dark skin. I curse my birth as a black man every day. I’m black by birth, not by choice. It will all be sorted out when my name is called, and I step in front of the great white Jesus himself."
(I can't believe he really said this! He is not from Florida, he is from Atlanta, GA, the other parts blew my mind, this idiot was my congressman for one term)
lmao. You're an idiot and DuPont is a liar. Typical rat mouth.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1187728 Aug 18, 2014
Todd Dunkin wrote:
<quoted text> You mean should have been arrested because he's White .Got it now sonic boy
so you're saying he shouldn't be arrested because the kid he murdered was black??

go it. just the right wing usual.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1187729 Aug 18, 2014
Clueless Conservatives Blame Obama for the Militarization of the Police

Obama hate is in high season, y’all.

Conservatives now believe that the President not only runs local police departments, but is responsible for the overall militarization of police departments. This makes sense because this militarization is aimed at the very people who tend to vote Democratic (Occupy, unions, labor protests and minorities). Wait. No, this doesn’t make sense. It doesn’t make any sense at all, which is why it is the perfect conservative “belief”.

Fear Obama because he’s Hilter!!!!!!!!!! You’ve been warned!!!111!!!!

On planet reality, the militarizing “1033 Program” has been around since 1997.

Guess who passed it? Wait for it… Yes, Congress was led by Republicans in 1997. Republicans took over Congress in 1994 with their “revolution” led by serial projector Newt Gingrich.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/14/cluele...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187730 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Sounds like overkill to me.
would you have preferred that he had been shot in the head with the first (and only) shot instead of trying to first stop him with non-lethal wounds?????....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1187731 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Moran alert
are you really going to call ANYONE a moran after repeating duponts lie? Stupid rat mouth.
Maddy

United States

#1187732 Aug 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I guess the autopsy isn't evidence? Dorian said Johnson was shot in the back. According to the autopsy report that didn't happen. "All the bullets were fired into his front". It is a real stretch to expect the DOJ autopsy to show anything differently.
Dorian did not say Johnson was shot in the back you are confused the witness and friend to Michael Brown was named Dorian Johnson and his testimony is clearly false because there is no entrance wounds to the back of the Michael Brown.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187733 Aug 18, 2014
JERUSALEM, Aug 18 (Reuters)- Israeli troops on Monday demolished the homes of two Palestinians it suspects of the abduction and killing of three teenagers in the occupied West Bank in June, the army said.
Troops set charges to destroy the homes of Hussam Kawasme and Amar Abu Aysha in the southern West Bank before dawn and sealed off the home of a third suspect, Marwan Kawasme, the army said.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/isra...
good.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187734 Aug 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Rush to judgement...and what did we learn from trayvon....
'Mr. Johnson said that he hid behind a parked car and that Mr. Brown was struck by a bullet in his back as he ran away, an account that Dr. Baden’s autopsy appears to contradict.'
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-...
Dr. Baden is obviously a racist honky......
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1187735 Aug 18, 2014
Why Sharpton/Jackson isn’t in CHICAGOLAND…. that’s right Black on Black no money for the racists piggy banks!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187736 Aug 18, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol you're trying to conflate a political party label with political philosophy.
Jackson was a conservative.
Jackson was a populist....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187738 Aug 18, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
If first you don't succeed...try and try and try and try....
'Private autopsy says Brown shot 6 times; Holder orders third autopsy'
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/hold...
Holder's autopsy will show numerous gunshot wounds to the back.....

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1187739 Aug 18, 2014
TSM wrote:
All you Liberals Posting and repeating the Lie that Brown was shot in the Back once again proven Wrong and shown to be Idiots!!
It's a shame that Benjamin Crump, the family's attorney, has twisted the facts of the report to incite further violence.

The pathologist clearly states that it is not clear whether Brown was giving up or "charging forward at the officer", yet Crump held a news conference this morning claiming Brown was executed by a "kill shot to the head" and the officer should be arrested. His statements are irresponsible, speculative and dangerous given the anger in the community.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187740 Aug 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and it did spark more violence.
whitey is not very smart.
racist gibberish from Chief Blackface.....
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1187741 Aug 18, 2014
wishbone Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>'
They actually allow idiots like you to vote? This so-called "quote" from Allen West is obviously fake. Lies like that usually fool only morons, children, Democrats and liberals. Which are you?(Probably all four!)
West DID, however, say this (which I agree with):“I must confess, when I see anyone with an Obama 2012 bumper sticker, I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool.”

And this:“If Joseph Goebbels was around, he’d be very proud of the [Democratic] Party because they have an incredible propaganda machine.”
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1187742 Aug 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
far left?
Yes, far left.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1187743 Aug 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Baden said that the two shots to the head were almost certainly the last two shots fired.....
No shit, Sherlock.You needed someone to tell you that?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1187744 Aug 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what is your point? that whitey once again got it wrong?
hey! we're on the same page!
57 States!!!!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1187745 Aug 18, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers injected into the booming economy' economy is on fire!

'Hunger in America: 1 in 7 rely on food banks'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1187746 Aug 18, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers injected into the booming economy' economy is on fire!

'BUFFALO, NY (WKBW-TV)- The Buffalo Public school District issued layoff notices this past Friday to 63 teachers. Here is the breakdown of teachers affected.'

http://www.wkbw.com/news/Buffalo-Public-Schoo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 35,593
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Junket 331,064
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 12,237
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb 21 ScoresPhartse 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web