Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277759 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186216 Aug 15, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
The punk got what he was looking for, just like Thugon did. Tax payers do not pay cops to get killed, we pay them to risk their lives to keep law and order and Blacks keep them busy.
SO, UM ROBIN WILLIAMS KILLING HIMSELF IS... "SAD"... BUT... BEING SHOT BY A NUTTY-BUCKET IS... WHAT... HAPPY?... YOU JUS' HATE BLACKS AN' COLORED FOLKS, DUDE.... WHY IS THAT SO HARD FO' YOU TO SAY? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE KEEPING IT SECRET OR SOMETHING?... IT'S YOUR HISTORY... YOUR CULTURE... IT'S PART OF WHO YOU ARE... WE ALLLLLL KNOW THAT... WE ALLLLL KNOW YOU EAT GRITS AN' GO TO SOME RATTY ASS CHURCH SOMEWHERE... IT'S JUS' WHO YOU ARE, DUDE...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1186217 Aug 15, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't the libtards understand the majority of Americans don't want the federal government running their lives? They fail to understand that people wanted a historic moment and that blacks came out in force to vote him in while some Christens stayed home because Romney was a Mormon. The two will likely never happen together ever again. They have built the image on a false premise.
President Obama listened to Republican about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/178...

Reid also made sure to remind us,"Elections have consequences."

Democrats need wonder no more about who is responsible for the gridlock in Congress.
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186218 Aug 15, 2014
BUT ALL THAT COTTON PICKIN' YOU FOLKS MADE THE BLACKS DO HAD AN INTERESTIN' CONSEQUENCE, DIN'T IT? NOW THEY WAYYYYY BIGGER THAN YOU AN' YOU SCARED.... WE GET IT... I GUESS YOU SHOULD BE? THEY SCARED OF YOU TOO... WHAT YOU THINK GON' HAPPEN NOW? SAY, UM... HOW MANY BLACK ISRAELIS ARE THEY? ANYBODY KNOW?...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1186219 Aug 15, 2014
paddyomalley wrote:
<quoted text>
If that cop was shooting a 9 mm, it probably would take 6 to 8 to put him down if he didn't get him in the heart or brain. Anyway, it is just another Black punk thug we won't have to contend with.
You are an idiot in so many ways, first a 9 MM will bring you down with one shot anywhere in the upper torso, maybe if you shot someone in the toe or foot it would take multiple shots. Just another hillbilly pretending to be tough. Put on your racing hat and cowboy boots and pretend you are tough. LOSER

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1186220 Aug 15, 2014
Here's another example where his highness rejected any notion of working with the other side.

After a long statement from Sen. John McCain about health care, President Obama cut off his 2008 opponent by saying, "the election is over," and McCain's talking points weren't relevant. "I'm reminded of that every day," McCain retorted with laughter.

McCain was uber respectful in his comments to this president ending with, "Thank you, Mr. President."

Obama's response was both insulting and inappropriate.

And very telling of what led to the next five years of gridlock.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186222 Aug 15, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, we don't want more right wing idiots like you here than we already have. Maybe more will move out.
the Northeast, and Massachusetts in particular, is not self-sufficient in food or energy.....or virtually anything else except mooching.....

good luck with that.....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1186223 Aug 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Store security photos
https://twitter.com/brettblumekmox/status/500...
Some idiot is posting on Twitter a blurred picture of shooting scene claiming Brown was wearing pants and sneakers.
WARNING--graphic image of shooting scene
http://theobamacrat.files.wordpress.com/2014/...
He is wearing the same beige shorts and socks
That's the same guy who stole the cigars and shoved the clerk around in the convenience store.

The photo is cropped and it appears that the dark area/blood is photo shopped but it's still the same guy and I'll add that there don't seem to be any bullet holes in the portion of the back that is visible.

Big Mike was 6'4" and close to 300 lbs__he was menacing__really he was, after he shoved the clerk he menaced him into running away.

It's a safe bet that officer Wilson knew he had the right guy based on the clerks description.

All that's left now is to figure out how what should have been a simple arrest turned into another police shooting death. Obviously Brown's sidekick's version of events is worthless.

How did you get that the photo showed he wasn't moving away from the police car?

Just saying__if I were the cop I'd have waited for back up__maybe multiple back up.

CNN-MSNBC and FOX coverage of this is embarrassing__particularly CNN
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186224 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to believe that someone like DB could actually think that an idiot like him could change anyone's mind on anything.He is one obvious Wacko.
I DON' THINK HE'S TRYIN' TO CHANGE ANYBODY'S MIND, GHOST... I THINK HE'S TRYIN' TO STIR UP THE CRAZY OLDSTERS SO THEY GIVE MO' "TERROR" MONEY TO THEY CANDIDATES... THAT ALL HE DOIN'... IN A WAY HE'S BETTER AT IT THAN THE RES' OF THEM... BUT THAT AIN'T SAYIN' MUCH.... IT LIKE.. A GREGORIAN CHANT.. HE GET 'EM ALL FIRED UP HE GOT A CHANCE TO HELP THE OIL INDUSTRY... WHICH IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT...
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1186225 Aug 15, 2014
I've dragged "Grampy" out of mothballs!! I'm hitting bottom AGAIN!
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186226 Aug 15, 2014
Sarah Palin gave an undeniably bizarre response to Elizabeth Warren's calls for a minimum wage increase three weeks ago. Speaking on her new TV channel earlier this week, Palin said the following:

"We believe?" Wait, I thought fast food joints, hurh. Don't you guys think that they're like of the Devil or somethin' I was. Liberals, you want to send those evil employees who would dare work at a fast food joint then ya just don't believe in, thought you wanted to, I dunno, send them to Purgatory or somethin' so they all go VEGAN and, uh, wages and picket lines I dunno they're not often discussed in Purgatory, are they? I dunno why are you even worried about fast food wages because...d...

Well, we believe an America where minimum wage jobs they're not lifetime gigs they're stepping stones..."

Some Democratic activists and left-leaning news sites have speculated that Palin was in fact drunk.

SPEAKIN' OF ELECTRIC CATS....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1186227 Aug 15, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a couple more hours till afternoon. Lol. I heard it on the radio yesterday. They can carry up to 10 pounds and are able to avoid obstacles. But more importantly, they can operate 24/7 for a fixed (and low) cost.
I've been saying for a few years now that people don't have a clue what is happening around them. The Jetsons are not that far away.
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186228 Aug 15, 2014
just 2 easy wrote:
<quoted text> LOL
I NOT SURE YOU S'POSE BE LAUGHIN' AT THAT, OL' WOMAN....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1186229 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual it appears that you are the one with the comprehension issues dumbo. The majority voted him into office two times, the second one by an even bigger margin.He is the first president since 56 to get over 51% both times. The majority is still the majority regardless who votes IDIOT. You continue to only be able to prove that yours is hatred and a desire to be approve of in some very small way...You are an obvious loser. PERIOD.
Hey doofus he got just over half of half of the voting age votes. Half the people of voting age didn't even bother going to vote. Dumbass!!!!!
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186230 Aug 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Northeast, and Massachusetts in particular, is not self-sufficient in food or energy.....or virtually anything else except mooching.....
good luck with that.....
UM.... YOU MEAN YOU DINT BUILD THAT? SO, UM, YOU CORN... AN' WE GOT PRETTY MUCH ALL THE BRAINS... SEEMS FAIR?..
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1186231 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the Bush lies proceeded Obama's presidency you explain his lies that created this mess. it is your mess and always will be,your attempt at twisting denying and lying offers nothing.
It was your choice to vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012, Don't blame Bush,he wasn't running in 2008 or 2012. Obama never won an election against an incumbent.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1186232 Aug 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama listened to Republican about his stimulus package during a meeting with congressional leaders Friday morning - but he also left no doubt about who's in charge of these negotiations. "I won," Obama noted matter-of-factly.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/178...
Reid also made sure to remind us,"Elections have consequences."
Democrats need wonder no more about who is responsible for the gridlock in Congress.
When Republicans lose, they tend to forget how they acted when they won.

The majority party runs the committees. They write the bills.

Like I said. What a bunch of f*cking whiners.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1186233 Aug 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
More accurately, it was the Democrat CRA Recession.
More specifically, it was the Democrat Supported the War in Iraq in Exchange for the Republicans Giving Them No Effective Oversight of the Democrat Marxist CRA Program that Collapsed Our Economy After Two Years of Oversight by Democrats Recession.
Are you still trying to sell that crap DB? CRA only applied to banks chartered under the FDIC. The toxic mortgages that sank the economy were made by unregulated brokers like Country Wide and Indy Mac who had nothing to do with either the FDIC or CRA.
There was no deal on the Iraq War; thatís just something else you pulled from your anal orifice.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1186234 Aug 15, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's the same guy who stole the cigars and shoved the clerk around in the convenience store.
The photo is cropped and it appears that the dark area/blood is photo shopped but it's still the same guy and I'll add that there don't seem to be any bullet holes in the portion of the back that is visible.
Big Mike was 6'4" and close to 300 lbs__he was menacing__really he was, after he shoved the clerk he menaced him into running away.
It's a safe bet that officer Wilson knew he had the right guy based on the clerks description.
All that's left now is to figure out how what should have been a simple arrest turned into another police shooting death. Obviously Brown's sidekick's version of events is worthless.
How did you get that the photo showed he wasn't moving away from the police car?
Just saying__if I were the cop I'd have waited for back up__maybe multiple back up.
CNN-MSNBC and FOX coverage of this is embarrassing__particularly CNN
I guarantee you that's not the first time brown used his menacing size to intimidate someone.
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186235 Aug 15, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been saying for a few years now that people don't have a clue what is happening around them. The Jetsons are not that far away.
DON' TELL ME, YOU GON' BE MR SPACELY WHEN THEY CAST IT?... THAT'LL BE SO GREAT WON'T IT? YOU FLYIN' TO WORK WITH GEORGE AN 'ELROD AN' ASTRO WHILE DEVIL BACK IN YOU BED NAKED WITH JUDY AN' JANE?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1186236 Aug 15, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I've been saying for a few years now that people don't have a clue what is happening around them. The Jetsons are not that far away.
somehow, the libturds will figure out a way to tax robot use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Knowledge- 247,614
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr IB DaMann 6,948
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr stewart scott 29,956
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 hr cpeter1313 310,234
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Tue Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web