Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395080 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1187012 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are claiming only certain deaths should be counted into the stats. WHY? The military counts all deaths.
Move along.
yes, move along... you posted idiocy and can't man up to it...as usual.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1187013 Aug 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just too off the radar. Sorry. Hope someone else will find you more engaging.
continually pointing out your bullshit is off the radar? is that the best you can do?

you have made such a fool of yourself daily here that even the stupidest shit ever sounds like something you would say...in fact, it IS something you would say daily!

you really are one of the most stupid people on the entire topix board, carol...and that is saying one hell of a lot..let me be clear on this, dear so as to not confuse your teeny little brain. you are a fucking moron...stupid as shit. not able to think for yourself in any way, shape or form...

do you get it now, dear?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1187014 Aug 16, 2014
District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated, was sentenced to 45 days in jail and immediately taken into custody. She refused to stop kicking the cell door and was handcuffed and leg-ironed according to the report.

How can she still be involved in the prosecution of criminal cases in her jurisdiction? Her job description is to rectify wrongdoings committed against the public.

But isn't that what she did? Any district attorney can no longer be qualified to rectify wrongdoings against the public if they committed wrongdoings against the public themselves.

It's a no brainer. In a sane world.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1187015 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Protesters in Ferguson reignited their looting, storming the convenience store
http://nypost.com/2014/08/16/ferguson-protest...
Never thought thief was a synonym for protestor. Watch your headlines NYP
Notice how they are wearing Hamas/ISIS Style Masks.

Cowards come in all different colors.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1187016 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
i did read the statement and quoted him...if you had read his statement you would have known this..
you don't even know what the people you are linking to said? why are you making such an ass of yourself tonight? special date?
so why is it unamerican, as the person you linked to stated, to indict a governor for wrongdoing?
you seem to have a problem with agreeing with the things you link to..kind of like your 58 cops killed each day and your it is against the law to serve alcohol to pregnant women...
seem you just post whatever the hell you want and think it will be true then...
What you put in quotes did not come from that article. Re-read the article!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1187017 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Ferguson protesters chant that they want police officer Darren Wilson dead
This is homegrown terrorism that falls at the feet of the Magic NEgro and his henchman Eric Racist Holder.

If you think the Boy was remiss in the Middle East with ISIS, think again. He's doing it right here and it's intentional.

"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"

---- Magic Negro

Yeah. While they're looting my store, right, brutha?

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1187018 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, move along... you posted idiocy and can't man up to it...as usual.
You rushed in and posted something clueless--a left wing whine. I asked you why only certain deaths should be counted and this is your idiotic response.

Yes, move along if this is all you have to offer

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1187020 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>continually pointing out your bullshit is off the radar? is that the best you can do?
you have made such a fool of yourself daily here that even the stupidest shit ever sounds like something you would say...in fact, it IS something you would say daily!
you really are one of the most stupid people on the entire topix board, carol...and that is saying one hell of a lot..let me be clear on this, dear so as to not confuse your teeny little brain. you are a fucking moron...stupid as shit. not able to think for yourself in any way, shape or form...
do you get it now, dear?
Insult away and prove once again how lacking you are. Nobody including many on your own side gives your temper tantrums much value because they are temper tantrums.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1187021 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>continually pointing out your bullshit is off the radar? is that the best you can do?
do you get it now, dear?
A compassionate conservative by any chance?

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1187022 Aug 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is homegrown terrorism that falls at the feet of the Magic NEgro and his henchman Eric Racist Holder.
If you think the Boy was remiss in the Middle East with ISIS, think again. He's doing it right here and it's intentional.
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"
---- Magic Negro
Yeah. While they're looting my store, right, brutha?
It is chilling when a group of protestors without all the facts chant death wishes

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1187023 Aug 16, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how they are wearing Hamas/ISIS Style Masks.
Cowards come in all different colors.
They are thieves. Stealing is not the same as wanting social justice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187024 Aug 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Spokane, WA has the red light camera's. They do not turn quickly. Each of the red lights shows the amount of time in seconds before the light will change. The timer starts at 18 seconds then the light turns yellow. In addition there are two signs as one approaches the stop lights that advises the motorists the camera's are operating. The last traffic fatality in the city was because a motorist pulled up to a red light and went thru it. He could see no cars were approaching from the left. He also did not see the pedestrian who was in the crosswalk crossing the street. The pedestrian is dead.
Peace
http://archive.wtsp.com/news/article/316418/8...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187025 Aug 16, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so funny? This president's interpretation of an "ongoing investigation" DOES mean "until the media sweeps it under the rug and everyone forgets about it."
Or until there's another scandal and another ongoing investigation.
So what the heck is so funny? Do you know how many times this president has been outraged about a new scandal and promised to get to the bottom of it but it was always an ongoing investigation when questioned and he never got to the bottom of anything and the investigations never seemed to have a resolve?
Now THAT'S funny but not in a "ha ha" way. More like you falling for the lies and deceptions.
You keep creating 'scandals' of your own fairy tale design son.

And when one doesn't work or is dropped, you drop it too.

But you still count it as something to put in the 'win' column even if it's nothing more than a talking point. Let's see if I can help clarify....

Benghazi!

Benghazi!

Benghazi!

Hello?

Hello?

Anyone out there?
See what I mean... all quiet...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187026 Aug 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are for folks blocking intersections and tying up traffic? You are for folks to keep others folks from going about their legal way? The folks going to work, to see their doctor, to pick up their kids. You endorse mob violence? I am not a big fan of the camera's but they are legal. The courts to date have upheld their legality.
Peace
...and in most places the voters have thrown them out....

with all due respect, Eed, you live in Podunk, with narrow streets and little traffic.....

things are different in the real world.....

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1187027 Aug 16, 2014
It is raining hard in Ferguson and most of the crowd has left.

But, good grief, if you are adults and have been given a curfew--just maybe you were acting like children
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187028 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is chilling when a group of protestors without all the facts chant death wishes
You mean like creating pictures of Obama hanging?

Or the Palin putting a scope sight on Gabby Giffords?

Oh wait... how about something more recent and with a 'Christian' overtone to ti....

"
New York man accused of online death threats against Obama, Cuomo
Reuters
August 12, 2014 7:20 PM

(Reuters)- An upstate New York man was accused on Tuesday of threatening to kill President Barack Obama and other political leaders just days after he was arraigned on charges that he had made previous online death threats against them, authorities said.

Brandon Correa, 30, of Rochester, faces a seven-count indictment charging him with threatening the president, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York Lieutenant Governor Robert Duffy and Rochester Mayor Lovely Warren, according to a statement by the office of William Hochul, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York.

Each count carries the possibility of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

Correa had been indicted earlier for posting threats on Twitter to kill Obama, Cuomo and Duffy in June, and he posted the new threats after his arraignment last week, according to Hochul's statement.

He was first arrested in June. He had been free after his arraignment last Tuesday, but was arrested a second time two days later after authorities said he had made threats again.

In an interview with a Secret Service agent in June, Correa said Obama had to "die," the statement said.

Correa has claimed to get messages from Jehovah and his Tweets made references to passages in the Bible, the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reported...."

My, my. It's amazing what reich wingers like rolo find acceptable.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187030 Aug 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and in most places the voters have thrown them out....
with all due respect, Eed, you live in Podunk, with narrow streets and little traffic.....
things are different in the real world.....
I was watching a documentary on how Enron screwed, raped and gouged California on their electricity due to deregulation and 'capitalism'. It was about as close to getting government out of the electricity business as you could get. Heck, even bushie boy didn't want to get involved and instead, decided it was up to the 'free markets'.

Funny thing is I never heard reich wingers tout the benefits of that

I wonder why?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1187031 Aug 16, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I am 100% against red light cameras. I am also against the subjective behavior of police officers writing tickets. I have been complaining for forty five years about street lights. The simple fix is to put a double red on street lights so that people who are entering the intersection on a yellow do not get stuck in the middle when the light turns red for them and green for the oncoming traffic. I have seen lights in other countries that have four lights so that autos have more reaction time,but I still believe a double red is better. As a motor cycle rider I was angry and perturbed that many lights are weighted and will not change for motorcycles. Some people in my area agreed and they were able to get some exemptions for motorcycles. The problem with making such exceptions is again that police can be subjective in their execution of such exemptions. The biggest lie about red light cameras is that they bring in large sums of revenue to your community. In reality the red light camera system drains dollars out of your local community,money that can never be replaced. It is very depressing to see that police officers will let some drivers have a pass on bad driving habits,that simply encourages them to continue their bad diving habits.
in California, motorcyclists are permitted to engage in a practice called "lane-splitting", which is extremely dangerous to all motorists.....

and almost nobody makes a full stop before turning right at a red light....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1187032 Aug 16, 2014
F U CK YOU YEAH wrote:
<quoted text>FU C K YOU YEAH, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW
lol! I'd say you're pissed on.

A crybaby and a whiner to boot!

Your daddy must be proud!!!!

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1187033 Aug 16, 2014
And then there are some into being martyrs

"A hardcore group has congregated on Red's Barbeque lot. They say they aren't moving. Some are armed."
Antonia French

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min Junket 311,338
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 255,511
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Into The Night 9,850
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Bruin For Life 32,288
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web