Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402671 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1186872 Aug 16, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's actions,words and deeds show that he hates our country. I never put the words in Obama's mouth. Obama is the one that said he wanted to destroy The Constitution. Obama has said that he didn't like the founding fathers. Every thing is recorded now days,Obama can't deny his words or his actions.
He could always blame it on the teleprompter - which he already has......:-)

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1186873 Aug 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
what does that have to do with her investigations as part of her job? yes, she broke the law, the really sad thing is that the governor of that state saw this as an opportunity to break the laws on his own to protect his ass and get what he wanted...
perry seems destined for the scrap heap of texas governors...at least he didn't lie to the entore world knowingly to start a war ...hye will never suck as bad as that former gov...but then no one really will, will they?
Again, what was her job title? And should that job be held by someone who spits at cops?

Placing Perry on the scrap heap is the purpose of this exercise.

The former governor is hard to beat.:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1186874 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Show a verifiable picture of a swat vehicle on street with machine gunner on top. I saw a lot of Photoshops on Twitter which were showing tanks--NO they weren't real.
I'd of thought a twit like you would find this easily..........

https://twitter.com/FOX2now/status/4996893494...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1186876 Aug 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
this was not an ordinary arrest of a lady who had one too many wine spritzers, but rather a two-fisted drunk.....at three times the legal limit.....
And a Judge cleared her to stay in her job.

Which part of abuse of power don't youunderstand??

Boy, if Obama did that..........you'd call for a lynching.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1186877 Aug 16, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, TO BE FAIR, TICKERS... YOU DIN'T EVEN KNOW A VAGINA WAS THE HAIRY END OF A GUT... GLASS HOUSES AN' ALL...
because it is not..as i showed you time and time again....

besides having a useless , flaccid penis, you have no idea of women's anatomy either, huh? yet you seem so knowledgeable about male genitalia...hmmmm..almost like you studied them up close, right in your face...
Waxman

Houston, TX

#1186878 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman hates Woodtick.
Waxman whines that Woodtick is no conservative!!
Waxman hates me even more!!
I win!!
I've embarassed Waxman more than Woodtick has!!
Wrong again mental case.

Woodtick thinks for himself and you don't moron.

Waxman disagrees with Woodtick but respects him.

Waxman does not respect you, weirdo.

You are diseased sichophant.

Woodtick is making a fool out of you, as usual.

Lapeer, MI

#1186879 Aug 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
We have firearm laws here that include air rifles. Someone with a good arm and a handful of mud will have to suffice.
A little Black-n-Yellow Smiley Face with stick-em glue might do well, too.
Patrick

United States

#1186880 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman hates Woodtick.
Waxman whines that Woodtick is no conservative!!
Waxman hates me even more!!
I win!!
I've embarassed Waxman more than Woodtick has!!
He wishes to be addressed as "My Lord Dumbwaiter, Seventh Earl of Earwax, Duke of Puppet'shire, Margrave of Trollingham." What pip pip old sport

Speculation : the Queen has read his scribbling and found this wanting!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186881 Aug 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Entrapment is when the government causes you to commit a crime you normally wouldn't have committed. How does a camera cause you to run a red light?
for the final time, the light sequence timers are often (illegally) rigged to increase revenue......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186882 Aug 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Entrapment is when the government causes you to commit a crime you normally wouldn't have committed. How does a camera cause you to run a red light?
the other problem is that the driver is unaware of the alleged violation until much later and is therefore handicapped in defending himself in court.......

St. Croix valley

#1186883 Aug 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
your argument defies reality...
red light cameras are rigged to entrap people who are trying to obey the law....
the yellow light is set so short that people enter the intersection on green and, particularly when there is traffic, the light turns red before they clear the intersection......
and no judgment is used in issuing a ticket...
furthermore, they result in increases in rear-end accidents...
however, you are entitled to your opinion, officer....
the yellow light doesn't come into play in the right turn on red, issue...

do try to keep up, idiot...i mean dear....

Lapeer, MI

#1186884 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge allows Rosemary Lehmberg to remain district attorney
Posted: 11:09 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2013
"Capping an eight-month saga that has captivated the public, a judge ruled Wednesday that Travis County District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg can keep her job after a drunken driving arrest, bad behavior in jail and, most recently, a civil case to force her from office.
Following three days of testimony that aired her drinking habits and physical ailments, visiting Judge David Peeples of San Antonio said he wouldnÂ’t remove Lehmberg as the top felony prosecutor in the county.
----------
So now you want to get stupid about the definiton of abuse of power??
Perry had no right and no standing to behave as he did.
We are a nation of laws, not bullies. A judge cleared her to stay in office, who the hell was Perry to stage a personal vendetta??
Funny it's TX and not the Feds who nailed the little moron.
As usual, you side with authoritarian figures who try to rule by fiat.
"We are a nation of laws, not bullies."??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... yeah...except when it comes to blacks rioting, pilfering, stealing, looting, burning and trashing public property.

In those *special;* cases, laws do nt apply, right, Mr. Racist Pig?

Squeal some more, boy:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1186885 Aug 16, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be seen as a method to add this shoplifting in order to justify the shooting even though the shooting officer had no knowledge of the theft.
strongarm robbery, not shoplifting.....

dumbass Dave doesn't know the difference.....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1186886 Aug 16, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
surely you understand that these camera intersections are rigged with short yellow lights and quick changes from green to red so that more people can be trapped and revenue maximized.......
it's a scam....
most California cities that had the cameras have removed them.....
"John Galt"
Spokane, WA has the red light camera's. They do not turn quickly. Each of the red lights shows the amount of time in seconds before the light will change. The timer starts at 18 seconds then the light turns yellow. In addition there are two signs as one approaches the stop lights that advises the motorists the camera's are operating. The last traffic fatality in the city was because a motorist pulled up to a red light and went thru it. He could see no cars were approaching from the left. He also did not see the pedestrian who was in the crosswalk crossing the street. The pedestrian is dead.
Peace

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1186887 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd of thought a twit like you would find this easily..........
https://twitter.com/FOX2now/status/4996893494...
That isn't a machine gun

Lapeer, MI

#1186888 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion only.
A judge ruled otherwise. You're wrong again.
And judges *always* rule correctly and without bias. We all know that, right, Mr. Pig?

There's no need for appeals, SCOTUS and all that BS, right?

Your opinion only. You're wrong again.

St. Croix valley

#1186889 Aug 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, what was her job title? And should that job be held by someone who spits at cops?
Placing Perry on the scrap heap is the purpose of this exercise.
The former governor is hard to beat.:-)
her actions in her arrest are not part of the issue.

gov perry's actions are what we are talking about...why aren't you talking about them?

Hackettstown, NJ

#1186890 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the trigger for a ticket.
I've read of cases where a town was forced to drop many tickets because of how the camera interpreted a lignt changing from green to red, etc.
There is too much potential for abuse, and too much Gov't monitoring of citizens. Do we have no right not to be filmed wherever we are today??
What sort of freedom is that?? It's a step away from total control whe big brother is watching your every move.
Gov't Letter: You missed that light by 1/10,000 of a second. Here's your ticket.
Ah, I see where you're coming from. That's not really entrapment being no crime or violation was committed. The government didn't cause you to break the law.

No, you don't have the right not to be filmed where there is no expectation of privacy.

I'm not in favor of traffic light cameras. Things like the breathalyzer and radar can be questioned in court concerning their condition and accuracy. I'm not sure how much of that is available with traffic cameras. No testimony or questioning your accuser.

Lapeer, MI

#1186891 Aug 16, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pouring gasoline on a fire is somehow *wrong*??
Your stupid is working overtime, shiny.
nutsack strikes again:-)

Telling the truth is tantamount to poring gasoline on a fire, folks!

Defending one's decisions by explaining the truth is wrong, everybody!

We don't need courts anymore!

Wow!

Thanks, Azzhole!

Hackettstown, NJ

#1186892 Aug 16, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a machine gun
That's not the video I saw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 min Richardfs 255,857
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 311,476
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr litesong 9,981
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 hr Frankie Rizzo 201,877
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Bruin For Life 32,306
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Thu Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web