Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1225064 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1185090 Aug 13, 2014
The lack of dash cam and cell telephone recordings of the incident is suspicious
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a few of the clever ones will jump at the chance for free publicity.
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1185091 Aug 13, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak English?
UH-HUH...I SPEAK RUSSIAN TOO.. YOU A L'IL OUT YOU LEAGUE, HONEY... JUS; SAYIN'... AN' DANISH.. AN' SWEDISH HEHEHEHEH WHAT YOU SPEAK? OIL?....
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1185092 Aug 13, 2014
I OWN YOU ASS L'IL MAN... YOU WIFE IS MINE... BANK ON IT...
Patrick

United States

#1185093 Aug 13, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Just where do corporations get the money to pay those taxes Dumbass Dave. Oh I know from the tax fairy!!!! Any idiot that doesn't figure taxes into the cost of his product won't be in business long Dumbass Dave!!!!!
If your are an American out of your pocket.
if you live in the Cayman Islands maybe not?
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1185094 Aug 13, 2014
YOU DON' SPEAK RUSSIAN DO YA, HONEY?...HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA WELL IT FIGURES... PUT TATANIA ON THE LINE... HOW EMBARASSIN' YOU BUY A WOMAN AN' YOU CAIN'T EVEN SPEAK HER LANGUAGE.... HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA...IT'S PERFECT....
Patrick

United States

#1185095 Aug 13, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Those wacky warmongering Conservatives...
'Obama orders more than 100 advisers to Iraq'
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/214996-us-s...
Are you supporting ISIS?

U S A !!!!!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1185096 Aug 13, 2014
Police Fatally Shoot Man in South L.A.; Family Members Say He Was Lying Down When Shot

http://ktla.com/2014/08/12/man-hospitalized-a...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1185098 Aug 13, 2014
Patrick wrote:
On the orders of President Obama, 130 more U.S. military advisers have arrived in Iraq to help figure out how to rescue thousands of refugees chased from their homes by ISIS militants in the country's north and northwest.
Seems a good move which may be opposed by the usual trolls
Where will they bring them?
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1185100 Aug 13, 2014
NOBODY... JUS' LIKE ALWAYS...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1185101 Aug 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
people who commit suicide are cowards....
Spoken like a true dittohead.
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1185102 Aug 13, 2014
Columbo wrote:
<quoted text> The Devil is an Al Gore follower, that explains everything for the insanity plea.
WHATEVER CROSS-EYES... WHATEVER YOU SAY...
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#1185103 Aug 13, 2014
Odonothing has told so many lies about the same subjects he can't remember all of them. Now he is going to let lobbyists into the WH in an advisory capacity after stating bluntly 2009 he would not have any in the WH, and then he started hiring them. This president is only half black, yet he is a 100% corrupt and lying black politician.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1185105 Aug 13, 2014
America's angry man says.......

Rush Limbaugh seems to think he knows why Robin Williams died in an apparent suicide earlier this week -- and it's because unhappiness is an attitude of the political left.

The leftist attitude is "one of pessimism and darkness, sadness -- they're never happy, are they?" Limbaugh said on Tuesday's broadcast of his radio show. "They're always angry about something. No matter what they get they're always angry."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/12/rush...

that asshole has been selling angry for years now. he's made a fortune on angry. and now the Left is angry?

hey dittoheads....Rush is an idiot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1185106 Aug 13, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UH-HUH...I SPEAK RUSSIAN TOO.. YOU A L'IL OUT YOU LEAGUE, HONEY... JUS; SAYIN'... AN' DANISH.. AN' SWEDISH HEHEHEHEH WHAT YOU SPEAK? OIL?....
Ti - golova kuritza. Za Ti kanis.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185107 Aug 13, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you supporting ISIS?
U S A !!!!!!!
Smoke and mirrors carnival act in the White House. ISIS is Al Qaeda. Al Qaeda is the military arm for the Muslim Brotherhood. Obama brought the Muslim Brotherhood into the White House.

There are oil fields in Kurdistan. American and European oil companies operate there. The only reason Obama is doing the absolute minimum is because the oil companies are making him protect their oil fields. If you noticed, Obama didn't do anything until ISIS began to approach the oil fields in Kurdistan. Al Qaeda mass murdered their way across Iraq, and Obama doesn't do anything until they threaten the oil fields in Kurdistan.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185108 Aug 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
America's angry man says.......
Rush Limbaugh seems to think he knows why Robin Williams died in an apparent suicide earlier this week -- and it's because unhappiness is an attitude of the political left.
The leftist attitude is "one of pessimism and darkness, sadness -- they're never happy, are they?" Limbaugh said on Tuesday's broadcast of his radio show. "They're always angry about something. No matter what they get they're always angry."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/12/rush...
that asshole has been selling angry for years now. he's made a fortune on angry. and now the Left is angry?
hey dittoheads....Rush is an idiot.
Got something besides a Communist Party USA propaganda rag for a reference?
THE DEVIL

Dallas, TX

#1185109 Aug 13, 2014
HEY, GUMMY... IT. WHAT? 9:30? NUTHIN HAPPEN YET, HONEY? YOU ARE AN AMERICAN SOLDIER AIN'T YOU?... YOU STOOPID..YOU LOSE EVERYTHING YOU START... WHY I GOT TO PAY FO' YOU AGAIN?...WTF? YOU STOOPID... I TOTALLY CONFUSED, HONEY... WHY DO I NEED TO PAY FO' YOU HEALTHCARE???? YOU A LOSER... 12 FUCKIN' YEARS AN' YOU STILL LOSE? WHAT AM I, BLACK???? YOU LOSERS... WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO SAY?...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1185110 Aug 13, 2014
Fitus T Bluster wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals have been taught to derail any conversation they are losing by yelling HATER-RACIST-BIGOT.
does it work?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1185111 Aug 13, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us how you feel about those evil TEABAGGERS...tell us!
show them your unconditional love...
They are like you Americas embarrassment, and losing favor daily as their fanaticism and neanderthal ways come to light.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1185112 Aug 13, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true dittohead.
people who commit suicide are cowards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Rosa_Winkel 238,467
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr State the Obvious 309,765
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Tue robert walker 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,725
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
More from around the web