Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1705868 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1186357 Aug 15, 2014
Houston woman named Teddy Bear Paradise pleads guilty to threatening to kill Obama

HOUSTON (Reuters)– A Houston woman who goes by the name Teddy Bear Paradise pleaded guilty on Friday to threatening to assassinate President Barack Obama, prosecutors said on Friday.

The woman, formerly known as Denise O’Neal, 56, told a federal court that she sent a letter in November threatening to murder the president, and about a month later she told two Secret Service agents of her intention to assassinate Obama.

Sentencing has been set for Nov. 7 and she faces up to five years in a federal prison, U.S. prosecutors said. A lawyer for the woman was not immediately available for comment.

This is the second time O’Neal has been charged with threatening to assassinate a sitting president.

According to the court documents, O’Neal pleaded guilty to sending letters in 2008 threatening to kill then President George W. Bush.

She had previously pleaded guilty to sending threatening letters in 2005 in California, documents showed.

RawStory
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186358 Aug 15, 2014
Waxman wrote:
Hi all!! It's time for me to pretend I just got home from work and wasn't here all day using sockpuppets to make a complete and total a**hole of myself!
Baaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! !
I'm pretty inebriated, "sloshed", if you know what I mean!!!!
Time to resume my judgit activity!!!!!!!!!!
You go girl.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1186359 Aug 15, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL, WITH ABOUT AN 80/20 INCARCERATION RATE DIFFERENTIAL FOR INSIGNIFICANT CRIMES IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME THEY UNDERSTAND...
I agree except for the part about "insignificant crimes".
Black culture is in deep doo-doo and the rest of the country is growing weary waiting for it to fix itself. "Backward" doesn't even begin to describe how they need to catch up.
Only the Muslims are further behind.
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186360 Aug 15, 2014
THERE IS NO "JESUS"... MANKIND DOES NOT HAVE "DOMINION" OVER ANYTHING... THERE IS NO "VANQUISHING" DEATH... THERE IS NO RESURRECTION... THIS IS IT, THE WHOLE MEGILLAH.... WHEN YOU OL' FOLKS ARE DEAD... WELL, THAT'LL BE THE END OF IT... BLACK AN' ROTTEN, BUG INFESTED WASTE OF SPACE.... I THINK THAT'S WHAT I LOVE THE BEST ABOUT SCANDINAVIANS... YOU DON' "BUY" A BURIAL PLOT... YOU RENT IT...
THE DEVIL

Orlando, FL

#1186361 Aug 15, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
Houston woman named Teddy Bear Paradise pleads guilty to threatening to kill Obama
HOUSTON (Reuters)– A Houston woman who goes by the name Teddy Bear Paradise pleaded guilty on Friday to threatening to assassinate President Barack Obama, prosecutors said on Friday.
The woman, formerly known as Denise O’Neal, 56, told a federal court that she sent a letter in November threatening to murder the president, and about a month later she told two Secret Service agents of her intention to assassinate Obama.
Sentencing has been set for Nov. 7 and she faces up to five years in a federal prison, U.S. prosecutors said. A lawyer for the woman was not immediately available for comment.
This is the second time O’Neal has been charged with threatening to assassinate a sitting president.
According to the court documents, O’Neal pleaded guilty to sending letters in 2008 threatening to kill then President George W. Bush.
She had previously pleaded guilty to sending threatening letters in 2005 in California, documents showed.
RawStory
WELL... SHE'S OBVIOUSLY NON-PARTISAN... TEXAS YOU SAY?...

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1186362 Aug 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
quotation marks....you forgot that....
I know what is and what is not the truth....just ask me...
I am a Social Scientist...we get paid to know these things...
You posted a lie. No need for question marks.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186363 Aug 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I shoot a one-liner at the idiot and he's impressed!!!
Hee, hee.
Wanna see me do my animal shadows for you, too?
You are hilariously stupid. Please...never change:-)
I agree it's hilariously stupid for anyone to even attempt talking to an obvious looney bin pervert like you.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1186364 Aug 15, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So weez gots anudder Trayvon gittin' shot here.
Looks like Magic Negro's gots anudder son on his hands.
lol, you just can't satisfy the Ferguson crowd. The say that the video of the "boy" is "making" him look bad. 8^o

He WAS bad, ripping off a store with his buds (gang), roughing a little store clerk and scattering out the door, satisfied the clerk was scared enough not to call the cops on him. The news said the buddies who were also caught on tape would not be charged. Talk about BS; "My buddy got shot for strong armed robbery, I be traumatized! Pity my, picked on, poor misunderstood self!"

"The video sullied the reputation of a young boy...", according to Antonio French, an alderman in Ferguson. Right, a 270 lb. "boy" that can lift and toss around a store clerk with one hand. He had obviously seemed quite comfortable abusing the clerk, had likely done this before, with those sweet buddies at his side.

You can't, reasonably, terrorize a community and not expect somebody to eventually strike back. The "boy" had also, obviously, not been taught that when you act like a punk you're going to get treated like a punk. His parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching him any sense of morality.

This is a sad testament of black, "entitled" culture; refusing to take responsibility of raising their children to feel they are entitled to do anything they want based on the hatred they feel for "whitey".

That's right, the cops "made" Michael look bad. They must have magical powers that I've never heard of.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1186365 Aug 15, 2014
She’s being honest about Obama’s foreign policies and look what happens…Clinton suddenly liberal outcast...Liberals/Democrats you can’t handle the Truth!!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1186366 Aug 15, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
you said "hold America hostage". Using your definition, that statement is wrong. Thanks for proving my point.
Bullcrap.

Ted Cruz said "you can't get your government back unless you give me what I want."

How is that different than a person who kidnaps your kid & says "you can't have your kid back unless you give me what I want"

I am not surprosed you woud dewfend theactions of Ted Cruz.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1186367 Aug 15, 2014
TSM wrote:
She’s being honest about Obama’s foreign policies and look what happens…Clinton suddenly liberal outcast...Liberals/Democrats you can’t handle the Truth!!
Wow.

So now reich wingers believe Hillary told the truth about Benghazi.....

amazing how it turns...

BTW son, I suggest you follow your advice!!!
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1186368 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it's hilariously stupid for anyone to even attempt talking to an obvious looney bin pervert like you.
Isn't ironic that James Holmes murdered 12 and injured 70 and then went and sat down outside and got arrested and had a trial; serving life in prison.
And Jared Loughner killed 6 injured I don't know how many, was arrested, and went to trial.

The poor black steals a cigar and gets the death penalty on the spot by the cops.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1186369 Aug 15, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you just can't satisfy the Ferguson crowd. The say that the video of the "boy" is "making" him look bad. 8^o
He WAS bad, ripping off a store with his buds (gang), roughing a little store clerk and scattering out the door, satisfied the clerk was scared enough not to call the cops on him. The news said the buddies who were also caught on tape would not be charged. Talk about BS; "My buddy got shot for strong armed robbery, I be traumatized! Pity my, picked on, poor misunderstood self!"
"The video sullied the reputation of a young boy...", according to Antonio French, an alderman in Ferguson. Right, a 270 lb. "boy" that can lift and toss around a store clerk with one hand. He had obviously seemed quite comfortable abusing the clerk, had likely done this before, with those sweet buddies at his side.
You can't, reasonably, terrorize a community and not expect somebody to eventually strike back. The "boy" had also, obviously, not been taught that when you act like a punk you're going to get treated like a punk. His parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching him any sense of morality.
This is a sad testament of black, "entitled" culture; refusing to take responsibility of raising their children to feel they are entitled to do anything they want based on the hatred they feel for "whitey".
That's right, the cops "made" Michael look bad. They must have magical powers that I've never heard of.
Why wasn't he arrested and given a trial? Using your logic; the cops should just kill everyone who commits a crime; then there will be no need for courts or prisons. The cop was wrong. Period. If that kid was arrested and got a trial, he would have maybe done less than a year in jail. He didn't kill anyone.
Patrick

United States

#1186370 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
Isn't ironic that James Holmes murdered 12 and injured 70 and then went and sat down outside and got arrested and had a trial; serving life in prison.
And Jared Loughner killed 6 injured I don't know how many, was arrested, and went to trial.
The poor black steals a cigar and gets the death penalty on the spot by the cops.
And a world of outrage except for a few racist trolls
Patrick

United States

#1186371 Aug 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Does anyone know how many WHITE unarmed young men have been shot and killed by the police?
Anyone want to look on the FBI website to find an answer?
We can be sure it does and more often than it is reported.
There's one known FBI statistic (1977-2005), 91% of black homicide victims are killed by another black person.
How many black young men die in Chicago In one weekend? And how many black children have been killed in the crossfire?
The outrage is barely audible.
And the hypocrisy is deafening.
Exhibit One

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1186372 Aug 15, 2014
There isn't an ounce of difference between Cliven Bundy and his anarchist supporters and Michael Brown and the looters that supposedly supported him. Right wing media that painted Bundy as a hero until the facts came out that exposed him as a racist tax evader and left wing media that painted Brown as a law abiding college student until video exposed him as a common criminal should both apologize to their viewers.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1186373 Aug 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you're digging yourself even deeper.

Now, you call yourself hilariously stupid!

What point are you trying to make here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ..
Patrick

United States

#1186374 Aug 15, 2014
Emeem wrote:
There isn't an ounce of difference between Cliven Bundy and his anarchist supporters and Michael Brown and the looters that supposedly supported him. Right wing media that painted Bundy as a hero until the facts came out that exposed him as a racist tax evader and left wing media that painted Brown as a law abiding college student until video exposed him as a common criminal should both apologize to their viewers.
Well written - good post
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1186375 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
justice always seems a bit tilted.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1186376 Aug 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wow.
So now reich wingers believe Hillary told the truth about Benghazi.....
amazing how it turns...
BTW son, I suggest you follow your advice!!!
Yeah… Nice try, I don’t know if you are uninformed or just misinformed either way you’re making an A** out of yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min Brew In 35,545
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min June VanDerMark 330,420
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr hojo 12,226
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,803
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec '17 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web