Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1780039 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185515 Aug 13, 2014
Libtards....

Just listen and think how naiveté-arted you are.

&in dex=5&list=RDQ65KZIqay4E

Now Obama has squandered Iraq after declaring "mission accomplished" - victory.

You libs are so lame.
Patrick

United States

#1185516 Aug 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk the queen -.........
Lord Dumbwaiter ...such left wing malarkey
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185518 Aug 13, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
All on this thread know how old you are. 78 yeas old.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: Spelling and grammer expert. Catch the spelling mistakes, both of them?
We are all used to your spelling and lies, right now they are neck and neck.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185519 Aug 13, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord Dumbwaiter ...such left wing malarkey
That name is so fitting...LMAO.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185520 Aug 13, 2014
I was a Democrat until I saw how they hate and lie.

The Democrats waged war against a country that was no threat to us, yet now they are idiot Democrats just hate their own neighbors.

Dupont, Grey Ghost, "hate your next door neighbor but don't forget to say grace..."

Hate eats you people.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185521 Aug 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the juvenile thread name caller would say so....

Grow up, at least before you die.
Patrick

United States

#1185522 Aug 13, 2014
Britain Deploys SAS Forces To Iraq

The Guardian reports that Britain has sent SAS forces to northern Iraq to help assess with a mission to rescue internally displaced Yazidis from Mount Sinjar.

As The Guardian states:

British SAS soldiers have been deployed to northern Iraq to "gather intelligence" ahead of a complex rescue operation, led by the US, to airlift up to 30,000 Yazidi refugees from Mount Sinjar.
In the most dramatic sign of Britain's growing involvement in the Iraqi crisis, the SAS soldiers have moved to the region near Mount Sinjar where US special forces are coordinating the rescue effort.
Read the full report here.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185523 Aug 13, 2014
carol wrote:
<quoted text> What about the liberals obsession with me?
Good point. They really hate. It's what they do.

Do-Pont wakes up every day to hate.

Sick.

Liberals are no different than the hate circa Germany 1939.

Ghost hates, Lily hates...

To the Progressives/communists, it's all about hate.

With Ghost & Lily, it's actually juvenile - words like fatso...
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185524 Aug 13, 2014
Patrick wrote:
Britain Deploys SAS Forces To Iraq
The Guardian reports that Britain has sent SAS forces to northern Iraq to help assess with a mission to rescue internally displaced Yazidis from Mount Sinjar.
As The Guardian states:
British SAS soldiers have been deployed to northern Iraq to "gather intelligence" ahead of a complex rescue operation, led by the US, to airlift up to 30,000 Yazidi refugees from Mount Sinjar.
In the most dramatic sign of Britain's growing involvement in the Iraqi crisis, the SAS soldiers have moved to the region near Mount Sinjar where US special forces are coordinating the rescue effort.
Read the full report here.
Maybe Obama will follow the French again like with Libya?

What happened to Obama's "mission accomplished" victory in Iraq?

Jimmy Carter redux?

America in decline. The world in decline from liberal morons voting in a moron.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185525 Aug 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I was a Democrat until I saw how they hate and lie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qfZVu0alU0IXX
The Democrats waged war against a country that was no threat to us, yet now they are idiot Democrats just hate their own neighbors.
Dupont, Grey Ghost, "hate your next door neighbor but don't forget to say grace..."
Hate eats you people.
Count down to break down, psycho Waxturd is on the verge. Come on Lord Dumbwaiter, where is all of that humor you baggers possess? Us liberals are happy people...Yahoo..
Patrick

United States

#1185526 Aug 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. They really hate. It's what they do.
Do-Pont wakes up every day to hate.
Sick.
Liberals are no different than the hate circa Germany 1939.
Ghost hates, Lily hates...
To the Progressives/communists, it's all about hate.
With Ghost & Lily, it's actually juvenile - words like fatso...
The Queen wants you back to guard the Tower?
Peace
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1185527 Aug 13, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love that Rawstory Mun!
Stupid is as stupid does.
Tea Party Leader Asks God To ‘Be Violent’ Against Establishment Republicans

http://www.alan.com/2014/08/13/tea-party-lead...

stupid is as stupid does.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1185528 Aug 13, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily is a miserable, hateful, POS, lying hypocrite. A waste of breathable air, just like you.
"Ray Donovan"
In part I have to disagree with your post. I do not believe "silly" is miserable, or a POS. To me she comes off as someone who is pretty darn comfortable with her life. On the other hand she can be a hater, and of those she hates I am near the top of her list. "silly" is just a liberal loon, she is a kindly caring person, she has posted that it is alright for teachers to have sex with their students so they will learn the facts of life, she has no problems illegals who come to the US and collect. I am not to sure however she would be thrilled if a plane load or two were resettled in her town.
Peace

Spokane, WA

#1185529 Aug 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL good one.
"poop"
And "poop" your handle means;
- P iece
- O f
- O bsene
- P oop
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185530 Aug 13, 2014
Want a laugh?

Watch the debate between Reagan & Carter:

1980 Presidential Candidate Debate: Governor Ronald Reagan and President Jimmy Carter - 10/28/80

Go in 10 minutes and 43 seconds if you want to see Obama Sr. make a laughable remark.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185531 Aug 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Count down to break down, psycho Waxturd is on the verge. Come on Lord Dumbwaiter, where is all of that humor you baggers possess? Us liberals are happy people...Yahoo..
N - E - R - D.

Zzzzz.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1185533 Aug 13, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ray Donovan"
In part I have to disagree with your post. I do not believe "silly" is miserable, or a POS. To me she comes off as someone who is pretty darn comfortable with her life. On the other hand she can be a hater, and of those she hates I am near the top of her list. "silly" is just a liberal loon, she is a kindly caring person, she has posted that it is alright for teachers to have sex with their students so they will learn the facts of life, she has no problems illegals who come to the US and collect. I am not to sure however she would be thrilled if a plane load or two were resettled in her town.
Peace
I don't suspect that you possess the mental capacity to understand that no one really gives a rats ass what a retarded liar like you thinks.
Reality Check

Denver, CO

#1185534 Aug 13, 2014
Trying to converse/debate with a tea freak, conservative, republican domestic terrorist is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. No matter how good one is at chess, the pigeon will knock over the pieces, defecate on the board and strut around like it won.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1185535 Aug 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You so happy!

That is why you do absolutely nothing with your life but post on Topix calling people names, liar?

"That name is so fitting...LMAO."??????

Doesn't seem to happy liar.

Spokane, WA

#1185536 Aug 13, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Hillary golf? If not then what will they whine about when she's President?
"silly"
The question should be does nobama golf. Shots of him on the golf course do not indicate he is playing golf. I do not know if hilarious plays golf but if she does she would kick nobama's fanny.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

PS: You may not see this post the liberal Topix censors apparently do not like the word fanny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min June VanDerMark 345,698
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sun Trojan 36,079
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4
News PBA: Columbian parades new import vs Aces May '18 AndPhartse 2