Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656491 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184870 Aug 12, 2014
ANY OF YOU REPUBLICAN MALES EVER UNDRESS A WOMAN AN' THEN JUS' STAN' BACK AN' ADMIRE HER WITH THE LIGHTS ON? WITHOUT THE MAKEUP.. THE SHOES... THE LEATHER BUSTIERRE... K, THAT LAS' ONE WAS GRATUITOUS CERTAINLY... WHERE WUZ I? OH YEAH... DO THAT SOMETIME... I GOT A COVER OF AARP MAGAZINE HANGIN' ON MY DOOR WIT SUSAN SARANDON ON IT... SHE 70 YEARS OL' OR SO? I DON' KNOW?... ANYWAYS, I LIKE LOOKIN' AT HER..... THE WRINKLES UNDER HER EYES... THE PROFESSIONALLY DYED RED HAIR... EVEN THE CELLULITE AN' STUFF... I JUS' LIKE TO LOOK AT HER... WERE SHE HERE RIGHT NOW I'D UNDRESS HER AN' JUS' ADMIRE THE LIFE IN THAT TEMPORARY HOUSING OF HERS... YOU GOTTA SEE PAST THE COVER... 16 IS MY HERO... SHE TOOK THE TIME AN' THE RISK OF LOOKIN' PAST THE COVER.... TAKE A LOTTA BALLS TO DO THAT WITH THE DEVIL...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1184871 Aug 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol Said that Obama claimed the ACA would not cost the taxpayers a dime.
That was a lie.
The CBO said the ACA does not add to the deficit/debt. The claim that the ACA would not increase the deficit.debt is true.
There was no income tax increase for those making under $250K due to the ACA.
Now, be a good little dumbasss whiner & bring up the tanning bed tax.
In April of this year, the CBO stated it can no longer make the same projections it initially did about the ACA because the law has been changed and delayed so much there is no way to estimate the long-term effects on the deficit of all elements of the program taken together.

Montage of Obama saying the ACA won't add a dime to our deficit at least a dozen times.

September 9, 2009:
"I will not sign a plan that adds one single dime to the deficit...either now or in the future...period."
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

(There's that word again..."period"...)

Who is responsible for paying down the deficit besides taxpayers?

Location hidden

#1184872 Aug 12, 2014
Obama bragged about ending the war in Iraq and him getting us out of Iraq over and over again on the campaign trail in 2012.

Now, he's saying the situation in Iraq wasn't his decision.

He must think we're all liberals.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184873 Aug 12, 2014
AN WHEN THE DEVIL LOOK AT A NAKED WOMAN THEY PRETTY MUCH DISSOLVE IN VAGINAL SECRETIONS... NOT CAUSE I PARTICULARLY HANDSOME OR NUTHIN''' IT'S MO' BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY BEIN' SEEN FO' WHAT THEY KNOW THEMSELVES TO BE... IT A L'IL MESSY BUT SOMEBODY GOTTA DO IT.... OVER TO YOU, TICKERS...

“Black Woman Seeking white Man ”

Since: Aug 14

NYC

#1184874 Aug 12, 2014
http://www.blackwhitecupid.com
why join?
Over 714,500 black white members
400+ members joining everyday!
120,000 + Conversations Per Day
500 + Daily Blog Posts
15,000 + Daily Active Members
60,000 + Dating Success Stories
1,200 + Inspirational Stories
And much more...

Location hidden

#1184877 Aug 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't sound like much of a marriage....
more like another source of depression.....
Don't know. His former marriage lasted 19 years but he remarried three years ago. He has several children with his ex-wife. But his battle with drugs and alcohol went on for a long time. He was obviously a tormented soul.

He entertained the troops overseas on numerous occasions. Says a lot about him to me.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184878 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
In April of this year, the CBO stated it can no longer make the same projections it initially did about the ACA because the law has been changed and delayed so much there is no way to estimate the long-term effects on the deficit of all elements of the program taken together.
Montage of Obama saying the ACA won't add a dime to our deficit at least a dozen times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yevwJvdg_EAXX
September 9, 2009:
"I will not sign a plan that adds one single dime to the deficit...either now or in the future...period."
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
(There's that word again..."period"...)
Who is responsible for paying down the deficit besides taxpayers?
YOU IN LOVE WIT ME, AIN'T YOU CAROL? I CAN SMELL IT ON YOU.... CAROL'S IN LOVE WITH THE DEV-IL, CAROL'S IN LOVE WITH THE DEV-IL.... WELL, THERE'S WORSE THINGS?...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184879 Aug 12, 2014
HEY, UM, CAROL... YOU TOUCHIN' YOUSELF IN YOU BATROOM WITH URINE ALL OVER IT RIGHT NOW?... GOOD FO' YOU... THERE'S HOPE...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184881 Aug 12, 2014
HEHEHEHEH... SIDEBAR NOW SAYS, "FOX HOST CALLS ROBIN WILLIAMS 'SUCH A COWARD,' HEHEHEHEHEHEH...LES' SEE HIM DO IT...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184882 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you care about women...you are a peter puffer
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184884 Aug 12, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know. His former marriage lasted 19 years but he remarried three years ago. He has several children with his ex-wife. But his battle with drugs and alcohol went on for a long time. He was obviously a tormented soul.
He entertained the troops overseas on numerous occasions. Says a lot about him to me.
PROLLY WHY HE KILL HIMSELF...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184885 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a penis...not a red bush you dumb muddle fuckle...
MAYBE IN OKLAHOMA IT WAS?...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184886 Aug 12, 2014
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN TELL THOUGH, JUS' TAKE HER BACK TO HER PLACE AN' PISS ALL OVER HER BATROOM.... SHE GETS MAD, SHE A WOMAN... SHE GIVE YOU A BEER AN' PUSH YOU ASIDE, ITTA MAN...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184887 Aug 12, 2014
YOU KNOW 16, I NEVER THOUGHT OF WHAT I'VE DONE WITH WOMEN AS MY "EXPLOITS?" YOU'VE CHANGED MY LIFE YOU VIXEN YOU... I'M BLUSHING...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184889 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
yooba oneba dumba sumba bichba
youa cain'ta spella, canna youa?...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184890 Aug 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Shining is not a liar like you old guy, and wrong again, we like him, just not you.
We might be able to rectify that situation if you are willing to go hunting with Shining and me old guy.
I took the same safety course as Dick Cheney so you will be in good hands, liberal traitor.
No problem! We might even like you gramps!
I took that course, too!

and an ode to Mr. Williams. A moment of silent hilarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184891 Aug 12, 2014
WHY DO YOU BOTHER? I DON' GET IT? DO YOU NOT SEE YOU'RE BEING PUBLICLY HUMILIATED? I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW? SURELY I'M NOT BEING THAT SUBTLE?...

Location hidden

#1184892 Aug 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He appears not to be a troll__which makes him special among the right wingers here.
His math still sucks though.
I turned 61 yoa just prior to Obama's victory over the hapless John McCain and his brainless running mate Sarah Palin.
I was bewildered and stunned by what eight years of George W Bush had done to my business and my nest egg.
I was even more bewildered and stunned by the early comments on this topix thread.
The entire eight years of GW Bush?

You must be the exception. Besides the few years it took him to get the economy back on track after 9/11, the GDP and unemployment were fairly good numbers until the Democrats ignored the warnings about the impending housing market collapse and resisted any steps to rein in Fannie and Freddie before 2007. Then they controlled Congress his last two years.

You must be thinking it was the Democrats who left you bewildered and stunned.
THE DEVIL

Saint Louis, MO

#1184893 Aug 12, 2014
THE GERBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Noba...youba don know what a j j lookie like cause you a petey pupher...ya dig?
YEAH, I DIG, SWEETIE... YOU?... I DON' KNOW IF YOU NOTICE BUT YOU TROOPS HAVE MELTED AWAY AGAIN?... YOU MUSTA BEEN IN THE U.S. MILITARY, HUH?...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1184894 Aug 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, it wasn't because we had too. Haha....Boone N.C.
"poop"
You are good!! Another lie on your part. Earlier you posted that you dated Hollywierd Models and Circus Circus Show Girls, now you claim you are married and take your wife to dinner 6 nights a week.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 322,030
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,083
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Research 11,896
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web