Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1183204 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Biggest bank robbery that ‘never happened’–$400m Isis heist"
It was described as one the biggest heists in the history of bank robbery: more than $400m reportedly stolen from Mosul financial institutions by the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, known as Isis, as it seized control of Iraq’s second-largest city of Mosul last month.
But Iraqi bankers in Mosul and the capital, Baghdad, are saying the robbery never took place and that the cash remains inside the vaults of the city’s banks.
“We have been following up on this question of the stolen money since the beginning of the crisis,” Abdul-Aziz Hassoun, executive director of the Iraqi Private Banks League, told the Financial Times during a recent meeting in Baghdad.
“We speak to the banks there all the time. We have been informed that all are guarded from the outside by their own guards and that nothing has been removed from the premises of any banks, not even a piece of paper.”
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0378d4f4-0c28-11e4-...
Interesting
LOL

United States

#1183206 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She used a poor comparison for sure.
But you know what she meant.
If 'our' Iraqi Army hadn't melted into the desert, IS would not have all these wonderful weapons.
How much did 'we' spend to train and equip this make believe Army??
Now we have to spend money to destroy these weapons.
It's crazy. We didn't have these problems when Saddam was in charge.
George HW Bush understood that.
His son totally screwed the pooch.
It's all BUSH'S FAULT even though we are 6 years into the Obama presidency!

ROFLMAO

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1183207 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
he's your kindred spirit, dirty panties and all. And I knew I wouldn't have to read much of his posts before he handed me something to shove in your face, you 2 being kindred spirits and all.
You realy like talking about dirty panties, don't you you sick little perv??

Doesn't that beautiful wife have any?? LOL

You get off on this sort of shit, whereas USA is amused by it.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1183208 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, yes. It may not be intentional but it is still a consequence of our sending arms around the world. I'm not condemning it. Just stating the facts. Since ISIS is using U.S. weapons, it is only appropriate that we provide the Kurds with a means of fighting back.
no, that is far from us arming anyone..far far from that.. so since just about everyone on this planet has US arms, we need to arm both sides of every fight on this planet? makes no sense...nor will it ever happen.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1183209 Aug 9, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
THERE'S ALMOS' NUTHIN' ABOUT WOMEN DEVIL DON' LIKE... THEY HIS OBSESSION... THAT WHY HE MARRY SO MANY OF THEM... KISS THEIR ASSES BASICALLY...ONLY THING HE DON' LIKE IS THEIR JEALOUSY OF ONE ANOTHER... YOU LOOK AT THAT EMAN WOMAN AN' IT MAKE YOU FEEL SAD TO WITNESS HER... BITTERNESS... OVER DIRTY PANTIES NO LESS!!! DON' WORRY, HONEY, THE "EAT THE DIRTY PANTIES" OFFER DON' EXTEND TO YOU... A MAN THAT LOVES YOU WILL EAT YOUR SHIT... HE WILL, HE SUCK IT RIGHT DOWN.. THE OTHER KIND OF MAN SOMETIMES MAKES A USEFUL ROOMATE... YOU JUS' NOT UNNERSTAN' PASSION..
Maybe you need to put your Cap Lock on meds?
RIP

United States

#1183210 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two months is nothing. It takes time to assess the situation especially since Maliki kept saying they were making progress in their fight.
Nada. The world especially that part of the world is in constant monitoring and update for threats by the Pentagon or didn't your Huffpo, MediaMatters, Mother Jones, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC ever explained that to you?

No military friends or family who are ranked higher than a private by chance?
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183211 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
Where'd my little buddies Roxblow and Eman run off to??
WHERE YOU THINK THEY WENT?... WHY YOU THINK THEY WENT THERE?...

Location hidden

#1183212 Aug 9, 2014
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all BUSH'S FAULT even though we are 6 years into the Obama presidency!
ROFLMAO
This Maliki guy, the one who's Army disappeared??

He was Bush's chosen sucessor to Saddam. Bush supported Maliki over the man who actually won the first Iraqi election..........

So yes, moron. It's ALL BUSH"S FAULT!!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183213 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Eman hate talk.
Back to the old Eman routine "I like to get drunk and mess around with people on Topix"!!
You're as nasty and belligerent as ever. Yep, I used the word correctly. LOL
Why you say stupid things like that, Eman??
You compepting with asshats like shiny??
So, Eman states Obama was white and that is hate talk to you? You need to check your anger at the door
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183214 Aug 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that is far from us arming anyone..far far from that.. so since just about everyone on this planet has US arms, we need to arm both sides of every fight on this planet? makes no sense...nor will it ever happen.
? IT'S THE PERFECT SOLUTION YOU MORON... IF YOU GOAL IS TO SELL GUNS THEN LOGICALLY YOU'D GIVE BOXES OF BULLETS TO EVERYBODY... WELCOME TO THE FREE MARKET... DUH...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1183215 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You realy like talking about dirty panties, don't you you sick little perv??
Doesn't that beautiful wife have any?? LOL
You get off on this sort of shit, whereas USA is amused by it.
Nuc now whines because Eman makes a negative comment about a known pedophile poster here. Wow, that is scrapping the bottom of barrel searching for a complaint.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1183217 Aug 9, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
WELL, I GUESS I KNOW WHERE I'M NOT WANTED...
Maybe it's a medical thing.... too much blood in your alcohol system?
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183218 Aug 9, 2014
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Nada. The world especially that part of the world is in constant monitoring and update for threats by the Pentagon or didn't your Huffpo, MediaMatters, Mother Jones, ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC ever explained that to you?
No military friends or family who are ranked higher than a private by chance?
"YUP, THEY GOT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ALL RIGHT... ITTA SLAM-DUNK..."

Location hidden

#1183219 Aug 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

Mostly it used to be us arming one side, USSR arming the other.

No more USSR, the world has spiraled out of control with small players, not State entities.

This won't end well. We could be heading for bigger proxy wars all over the world.

Once unleashed, the dogs of War are hard to control.

Location hidden

#1183220 Aug 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Eman states Obama was white and that is hate talk to you? You need to check your anger at the door
Eman slandered Obama's father.

Yes, I consider it hate talk.

Feel free to disagree.
Patrick

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1183221 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Mostly it used to be us arming one side, USSR arming the other.
No more USSR, the world has spiraled out of control with small players, not State entities.
This won't end well. We could be heading for bigger proxy wars all over the world.
Once unleashed, the dogs of War are hard to control.
Yes !

Location hidden

#1183222 Aug 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc now whines because Eman makes a negative comment about a known pedophile poster here. Wow, that is scrapping the bottom of barrel searching for a complaint.
He's attacking USA for it. DUH

He doesn't go after the person he accuses of this, he attacks USA because she's amused by it.

That's childish, but typical of you nitwits. That's the way you operate.

Funny how Shiny isn't held to the same standards with his disgusting patter.

Oh, but he's your ahole bud, isn't he??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183223 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Screaming into the night is accurate. Very distressed over the present world crises and no leadership from the world's last best hope.
Not sure which is more frightening though. The world being overtaken by evil or the left in our own country not being able to discern the difference between a person who stands in front of the baby carriage when bullets are flying and a person who hides behind the baby.
Some in this country don't seem to know the difference. The line between good and evil has become muddled somehow.
But thanks for the levity..."when nuc opens his mouth, his head disappears." Couldn't help but laugh - when I feel like crying buckets.
Up too late, I know. Lily will fuss at me about it tomorrow.
Empathy is a strange animal. Some people have it, some people don't. Some people can acquire it, some won't. Some spend their entire lives gushing with so much empathy that that they irritate those close to them with their constant "bleeding heart" syndrome.

You might think that someone who has suffered at the hands of evil might acquire empathy for others but, strangely, sometimes that simply doesn't happen. They sometimes go in the opposite direction to become Sociopaths.

And then you have some folks who have suffered little in their lives and yet are seemingly virtual Empaths with the compassion they exhibit.

The ability to experience and exhibit empathy is considered by some to be a sign of intelligence both utilitarian and emotional.

I just have to say it here at this moment....my observations tell me that most Progressives possess the empathy of a common vegetable.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1183224 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Maliki ask for help??
He ordered our troops to leave y/e 2011.
We had equipped him with a modern army, some of the best armaments in the world.
And the Iraqi Army cut and ran, leaving IS with all the great weaponry.
You really are stupid if you think saving a corrupt Iraqi regime is our job.
The USA made it possible for Iraq to survive.
That they didn't is all on them.
Maliki was forced to ask for help in June when he couldn't get any cooperation from his parliament. in dealing with the issue. I'm with you though. It really is on them.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/security/2014...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183225 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to keep harping about the Swedish riots which were similar to those following the Rodney King verdict, go ahead dumbass; their long over.
I never said that the US didn't get involved in WWII until after Stalingrad cretin. We were fighting the Germans in North Africa before then as well as the Japanese in the Pacific. What I did say was that before we put one boot on the European continent the Soviets had defeated the German Sixth Army and were headed west.
And no dimwit, nobody gets a say on how their taxes are spent.
James Madison made his statement in his veto of "An Act Incorporating the Protestant Episcopal Church," dated Feb. 21, 1811. The bill noted that the church would be involved with care of the poor and the education of their children.
In his veto he stated the measure was "altogether superfluous if the provision is to be the result of pious charity." He added that the bill could "be a precedent for giving to religious societies as such a legal agency in carrying into effect a public and civil duty."
You're an idiot Nosewax; you always have been and always will be!
When they finally dump your bitter body into the ground, the local dog population will be giving you leg salutes into eternity, Dood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min New Age Spiritual... 235,873
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 28 min Big D 201,465
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 52 min don t drink the k... 4,384
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr RickJP 309,009
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Pee Pee Pete 29,096
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 3 hr squeezers 764
Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) 19 hr patty sue 5
More from around the web