Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419692 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184286 Aug 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nazis Can’t Do Math: Reflections on Racism, Crime and the Illiteracy of Right-Wing Statistical Analysis
White-on-white crime (which term doesn’t even exist in our racial or criminological lexicon), is far more prevalent than its black-on-white (or even black-on-black) equivalent, numerically speaking, and yet to white nationalist types, we should draw no conclusions from this at all. White folks can commit mass murder, kidnap, rape, sexually mutilate, or even cannibalize people (like Jeffrey Dahmer, for instance), and represent no one but their solitary selves. Charles Manson is never expected to serve as a stand-in for white folks writ large.
But every black criminal — whether James Edwards, accused of shooting Australian baseball star, Chris Lane, in Oklahoma last week, or the two black teens who beat the white World War Two veteran to death in Spokane a few days later — is somehow taken as exhibit A in the racist fantasies of America’s neo-Nazi set. White criminals and deviants are just bad individuals. Black ones are indicative of a broader cultural or genetic truth.
That people like this consider themselves members of a master race, possessed of superior intellect, and yet cannot understand basic statistical concepts, or understand the difference between anecdote and larger sociological reality, is the very definition of irony.
http://www.timwise.org/2013/08/nazis-cant-do-...
cut all that crap ("numerically speaking") and just look at crime statistics in proportion to population....

black America is a runaway crime wave....

along with illegal aliens.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184287 Aug 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How many of those in your area numnuts?
Shouldn't you really be more interested in the massive increase in Hispanic drug related crimes?
Check here__for yes
Check here__for no
Check here__for I don't really give a sht, I'm just posting here for $.
very few blacks here and not all that many Hispanics either, except for those who work here during the day......

you must be thinking about Ghost in Moreno Valley.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184288 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you whiners defend the use of racial slurs. Who said the right wing ain't a bunch of racist f*cks? You people prove it every day.
dumbass Dave is correct....the very mention of Al Sharpton is a racial slur.....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184289 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you whiners defend the use of racial slurs. Who said the right wing ain't a bunch of racist f*cks? You people prove it every day.
"Islam in a man is like Rabies in a dog" --- Winston Churchill

Magic Negro is Rabid and so, too, his dog wife:-)

Woof!

Lapeer, MI

#1184290 Aug 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS has been stalling and bluffing their way through this entire investigation.
Now two years' worth of emails directly tied to that period of time when the targeting was in full swing have suddenly vanished. All of them. Disappeared.
Somehow the propagandists don't see this as a story or find it anything out of the ordinary.
Anyone who doesn't detect a "smidgeon of corruption" is clearly the self-proclaimed idiot.
And where is the "Watchdog" Media on this?

Magic Negro keeps throwing them fresh bones to keep them quiet.

Lapeer, MI

#1184291 Aug 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernie Sanders is not a communist. Stop the gd lying.
Whackjob!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1184292 Aug 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Holder's claim--remember
Holder ever made that claim. You're listening to too much Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck.

Your buddy Ray lied.

Lapeer, MI

#1184293 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I think history will show that Obama was the president that cleaned up the biggest mess in our history And that Cornpone Bush will be judged the dumbest and by far the worst.
Your post fails because of its first two words: "I think"

Lapeer, MI

#1184294 Aug 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cut all that crap ("numerically speaking") and just look at crime statistics in proportion to population....
sonic pays the kid next door to balance his checkbook for him.

It comes out of his monthly Wu Mao Dang salary:-)
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184295 Aug 11, 2014
The picture of a Democrat. Equates his neighbors who don't agree with him politically as terrorists who behead people:
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ISIS, HAMAS, or Tea Baggers...Damn that's a tough decision. ISIS and Hamas are far smarter, and ten times braver, baggers actually have no redeeming qualities. Baggers are mostly old white uneducated knuckle dragging neanderthals, they are all women haters, and since all the women love me and all the men fear me, the hell with it you all can go to hell, and may the best man win.
Ghost sure seems like a foaming at the mouth raving lunatic. He walks like a duck...

and best yet, Ghost proves he is unhinged by telling us all to go to hell.

Anyone think this old man Ghost has hate and anger problems?

Bawwaaahhhh!!!!!

This is what the left loves!

Hate, intolerance, no common sense...

Ghost has it all.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1184296 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder ever made that claim. You're listening to too much Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck.
Your buddy Ray lied.
Here's another one.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1184297 Aug 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't the numbers, it is the data that is faulty. it is not a matter of skin color, it is a matter of education and income status. white folks with that same level of education and income hit hose same crime numbers.
Joyce

United States

#1184298 Aug 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't the numbers, it is the data that is faulty. it is not a matter of skin color, it is a matter of education and income status. white folks with that same level of education and income hit hose same crime numbers.
Numbers are part of data WTH are you babbling about??
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184299 Aug 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He couldn't hide if he wanted to; his intellect would shine through any matter, moron.
His "intellect" huh? Hahahahahaha... There my l'il soldier again... uneven tits jutting out over her serious underbite... flag flyin' in the background... John Phillip Sousa on the 8-track.... I punch so many holes in that cripple already he qualify fo' Swiss citizenship.... stan' aside, Bessie...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184300 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up Al Sharpton as an excuse for your buddy to post slurs. I said you defended the use of slurs, I didn't call your post a slur. Try go keep up.
If you make the post, at least have the guts to admit why you posted it.
You whiners defend the user of slurs on this site all the time.
ever consider that a low-life scumbag like Al Sharpton lends truth to many racial stereotypes???...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184301 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Roxlo, here is you buddy posting a lie. There is nothing in that act that says only white people commit hate crimes.
Eric Holder has repeatedly stated that he will not prosecute blacks for so-called "hate crimes".....
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184302 Aug 11, 2014
SHE NOT HEPIN' YOU OL' MAN... JUST THE OPPOSITE... SHE SHOW UP I KNOW YOU HURT.... SHE JUS' TRY AN' DRAW FIRE WHILE YOU OUT IN THE KITCHEN EATIN' YOU WHEATABIX...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1184303 Aug 11, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>

Vietnam wants US protection against China .
screw them.....
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184305 Aug 11, 2014
TICKERS NOT ACTUALLY GAY.. HE JUS' KOREAN...
PO OL NANO NANO

Boston, MA

#1184306 Aug 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
screw them.....
YOU ALREADY TRY THAT, REMEMBER?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 256,576
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr John-K 311,627
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,332
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Aug 26 Earthling-1 10,065
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web