Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182894 Aug 9, 2014
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Petey, again and again you are wrong in your interpatation of what James Madison wrote? It is you who are the clueless twit. It isn't the government's obligation to make you equal to everyone else. It is your obligation to make yourself unequal.
Son, you already have a problem with the Constitution.

Now you're telling others they don't understand what Madison wrote?

my, my!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1182895 Aug 9, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Rumor is that they confiscated dozens or hundreds of Stinger type weapons. They are especially dangerous because they are hand held,hard to spot, and extremely mobile.
Give it up Frank__you're a moron.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182896 Aug 9, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Since Obama's Cairo speech, dozens of countries have had to deal with upheaval,death and destruction, and we have lost several leaders around the globe who have been allied to the United States. Part of the reason the middle east is so unstable is that Obama botched the withdrawal. Obama is this minute at his news conference blaming every one but himself. Obama was the 'one' that refused to properly negotiate a SOFA,because of his arrogance ill conceived notion of how world affairs effect his agenda.
Bush-Cheney broke it now you are mad at Obama for not properly fixing your blundering mess? I got it.Only to clueless Republicans does that make any sense.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182897 Aug 9, 2014
TSM wrote:
We can do Humanitarian Airdrops, drop bombs but the Question is ‘What’s Obama’s strategy to get these Individuals Off the Mountain??
????????

So you want Obama to make the same mistake like bushie boy, only you want him to do it on his own?

What drug are you on son?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1182898 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't attack them if you weren't intimidated by them. LOL
You don't discuss anything, you just attack them on a personal level.
What a weenie you still are.
You wouldn't attack them if you weren't intimidated by them.

Hahaha...roxlo, carol, muffin here just armed you with any response you ever need to any of his posts to you.

Rookie.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182899 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's got you jumping to his tune, guess what, nitwit??
He owns you.
You wouldn't attack them if you weren't intimidated by them"

You spent your entire Friday night attacking me. You should get a life, you'll be less angry, muffin.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182900 Aug 9, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi!
Obama lied.
Benghazi!
Obama's fault that over three dozen were injured.
Benghazi!
Obama's fault that men died.
Hello?
Benghazi scandal is the responsibility of Obama arrogance and agenda.
Hello?
Death and injuries could have been prevented.
Well, it's nice that you have an opinion son.

Let me know when you get to the facts... the real one anyway!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1182901 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have the problem. They are so eager to condemn Obama they end up with egg on their faces over and over again because they don't check their facts.
McCaffrey retired in 1996. He's a dinosaur. Times have changed. He probably thinks a drone is that noise in his head.
Obama never served a single day in the military. General McCaffrey was a division commander in the Gulf. General McCaffrey has been a military strategist every since he left the Clinton administration and after 9/11. Between those two,who knows more about military strategy in the Middle East?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182902 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't attack them if you weren't intimidated by them.
Hahaha...roxlo, carol, muffin here just armed you with any response you ever need to any of his posts to you.
Rookie.
?????????

Talk about discombobulated thought...... you're impressive son!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182903 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave embarassed you again.
So what else is new.
You really think a retired old soldier is privy to the planning taking place in the actual Active Military??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And you're stupid enough to buy into speculation from an old warrior beingn paid by NBC.
You're even dumber than usual.
Dave was right. You're a loser.
Lmao! Trying to sound smart when you have no idea what the conversation is about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1182904 Aug 9, 2014
Global Warming Fries New York

The summer of 2014 has been one of the mildest on the books — and could be the first summer in a decade without a heatwave.

“It wasn’t clear if it was going to be a hot or a cool summer,” said National Weather Service meteorologist David Stark.“We started out the year very cool and it seems like we just continued that. It doesn’t look like we have any heat waves in the near future.”

Instead of searching for the skimpiest outfits to battle the sizzling sun, New Yorkers are reaching for their sweatshirts.

“It’s been so much colder this summer,” said Susan Vartholomatos, 51, who broke out her bikini for a beach day Friday afternoon.“In the morning, when I go out to my terrace, I need a sweatshirt.”

Vartholomatos said she wishes it was hotter, adding “I’d take heat and humidity over snow any day.”

Only four days have hit 90 degrees this summer, three in July and one in August, with the hottest temperature on the books clocking in at 91.

The last time the city went without a heat wave – classified as three consecutive days of temperatures higher than 90 degrees – was in 2004.

The cooler temps aren’t just affecting people looking to get a good tan. Beach businesses at Coney Island say they’ve taken a hit this season.

“This is the coldest I’ve experienced in a while,” said Ahmad Hussian, whose father owns a store called Sun & Fun on Surf Avenue.“Not a lot of people are coming here at all, but I have sold a lot of hoodies.”

Monica Ghee, who has been working a game called Coney Island High Striker for 45 summers, said the boardwalk clears out at night.

“It’s been a strange season,” she said.“There’s been no real summer so far.”

While a late summer heat wave is possible, forecasters at the National Weather Service say there’s a slim chance one will slip in the next few weeks.

Typically, the city sees at least 15 days that top 90 degrees with at least one heat wave mixed in.

“We haven’t even had a day where it reaches 100 degrees,” complained Naquan Gathers, who runs a Ghost’s Hole at Coney Island.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182905 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't try and educate you on the nuances of a "kindred spirit". I;ve come to realize that few trolls have the capability to learn. Just sadistic psychopaths.
"Main Entry: kindred spirit. Part of Speech: n. Definition: a person who shares beliefs, attitudes, feelings, or features with another; also called kindred soul "

I'll remind you of your "kindred spirit" every time he posts something discussing. You level of education is glaring. Lmao.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1182906 Aug 9, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the children in Gaza? The Israelis justified it saying that Hamas used them as human shields. What a load
hamas has, and still does store weapons and fire weapons from schools, hospitals and places of refuge for children. they have been caught open;y doing so many times.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182907 Aug 9, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT TAKES A REAL WOMAN TO WEAR THAT SAME SICKLY GREEN OUTFIT DAY AFTER DAY AN' STILL MAKE ME WANT TO EAT YOUR DIRTY PANTIES... AREN'T WE FLIRTING?...CAUSE, FROM WHERE I'M SITTING NAKED, THE UPSHOT SEEMS REAL ENOUGH?... G'HEAD... LET YOU HAIR DOWN... LEMME PUT ON SOME MUSIC... POUR A L'IL WINE... WHITE OK?... NOW WHAT WE GON' DO ABOUT THAT HAIRY LEGGED GUY YOU GOT THERE?...
Main Entry: kindred spirit. Part of Speech: n. Definition: a person who shares beliefs, attitudes, feelings, or features with another; also called kindred soul

Seems USA likes to eat dirty panties.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1182908 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao! Trying to sound smart when you have no idea what the conversation is about.
lol! Sounds to me like you're feeling intimidated son....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182909 Aug 9, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
cheap personal attacks??
Gee, I thought they were high quality.
But you wouldn't know diamond from crystal or zirconium, salt from sugar....
nutsack is a firm believer in the ol' adage that "A Bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush".
So much so, in fact, that he's had his Bird in his hand for most of his life now and doesn't know what a Bush even looks like.
I've wiped the floor with Nuc/tensing so many times he's goit nothing but personal attacks left.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182910 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just like Roxblow.
Make ridiculous attacks and accusations, all based on the ignorance guiding them both.
Nuance?? He doesn't know the meaning.
Accusations?? He and Roxblow make them without benefit of facts.
Main Entry: kindred spirit. Part of Speech: n. Definition: a person who shares beliefs, attitudes, feelings, or features with another; also called kindred soul
Hahahahahaha

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1182911 Aug 9, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama never served a single day in the military. General McCaffrey was a division commander in the Gulf. General McCaffrey has been a military strategist every since he left the Clinton administration and after 9/11. Between those two,who knows more about military strategy in the Middle East?
did he help plan the worever military operation ever in Iraq after 9-11? not much of a reference. kind of like saying you were the CFO for Enron...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182912 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stuff that ignorant crap where it belongs Carol. It's not about religion or the government being the collective conscience of anybody. It's how a functional and moral society works. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution said that taking care of the poor was a public and civil duty. No poor person should depend on someone like you to decide whether you thing they are deserving of your largess.
Taxes aren't coercion you clueless twit; there the price we pay for living in a functioning society.
By the way Carol, I didn't much like my tax dollars being used by George W. Bush to finance his disastrous adventure in Iraq but nobody gets to say how their tax dollars are spent.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
The federal government wasn't meant to be a charitable organization and taxpayers aren't obligated to be charitable.

Charity comes from the heart.

We are a compassionate nation. The safety net is always in place to catch those who find themselves in it by unfortunate circumstances.

But a safety net with gaping holes becomes a nanny state breeding laziness and creating disincentives to try and get out of the safety net to better one's circumstance.

A nanny state only furthers the goal one political party. Charity is used as a front to garner votes and power.

You go ahead and give bureaucrats your money and trust they will use it wisely and not for political gain. But you also can understand why I won't.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1182913 Aug 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="THE DEVIL/USASince"]WHILE HE WAITIN'... DEVIL MAKE A CIRCLE OUT HIS LEFT THUMB AN' FO'FINGER... HE LICK IT ALL OVER TIL IT GLISSEN LIKE GOL'... THEN HE SLIDE IT DOWN TO WHERE JUS' THE PUPLE TIP OF HIS ENGORGED ORGAN JUS' TOUCH HIS FINGERS... THEN HE CLOSE HIS EYES AN IMAGINE HER VAGINA.... A TENDER FOLD IN HER DEEPEST... DARKEST... MOS' SECRET CENTER... THE TINY ALMOND OF HER CLITORIS SLIDE BETWEEN HIS FINGERS AN' HE ALLOW HISSELF THE PLEASURE OF JUS' PUTTIN' THE HEAD INSIDE HER... SHE GROAN AN' HE CAN SEE HER DARK EYES THE SIZE OF SAUCERS LOOKIN' AT HIM... HE PULL BACK ON HIS FORESKIN AN "HANS THE GLANS" APPEARS... HUNGRY FO' HIS SUPPER... GERMAN HELMET...[/QUOTE]
Here you go, USA. You are one sick kindred spirit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min EXPERT 234,651
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 28 min Trojan 28,734
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr End is Not Yet 308,033
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr HitMan 201,321
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 hr LonePalm 3,161
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web