Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182291 Aug 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUPID Paul!
Did U.S. military personnel become involved in battle in Europe during WWII after the Battle of Stalingrad as you said when you were calling someone else besides yourself stupid?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
BLAH, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... CC, HONEY... YOU GON' DIE NOW..IT JUS' KISMET...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1182292 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wa, waa, sniffle, sniffle, cry, cry, whine, whine, Suck it up numbnut [singular].
You sure are one strange dude.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182293 Aug 8, 2014
CC, LYNNE WAS AN UNLUCKY WOMAN... WHAT ELSE CAN YOU SAY? AN MS RETARD, BOUND TO YOU BY LAW...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. I HOPE SHE DIED IN PAIN... I KNOW SHE DID....
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182294 Aug 8, 2014
DEVIL A KILLER, CC.. WHY YOU PUT YOUSELF THROUGH THIS?...
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1182295 Aug 8, 2014
Fresh box of wine chilling while I gear up for another round of judging and dreaming up new sockpuppets and weak, ineffectual insults on Topix aaaall day long!!!
Love my life!!!!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182296 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
MMMMMM.. NO PLACE TO GO, HUH, HONEY?... ALL YOU GOT... IS TIME...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182297 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
ccd is not me you worthless senile 80 year old POS liberal moron.
That's no way to talk to your superior, Peasant.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182298 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
HOW BOUT ME? YOU THINK 30-ODD-6 IS A STRANGE BOY TOO? HMMMM?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1182299 Aug 8, 2014
"Obama’s polling sinks further"

"The president’s poll numbers may reach George W. Bush levels if the most recent polling trend continues. A Wall Street Journal/NBC poll reports:“Mr. Obama registered his lowest-ever approval rating for his overall job performance and handling of foreign policy in the new Journal poll, as well as the worst personal favorability ratings of his presidency. The president’s approval rating dropped to 40% in this latest poll from 41% in a June survey, and he notched a disapproval rating of 54%, matching a previous high. Meanwhile, 36% approve of Mr. Obama’s handling of foreign policy, compared with the 60% who disapprove—his worst-ever marks.” Congressional Republicans didn’t even do that well (only 19 percent positive and 54 percent negative), but Senate Democrats are under water as well (46 negative and 31 percent positive)."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

36% approve of Mr. Obama’s handling of foreign policy, compared with the 60% who disapprove — his worst-ever marks.

Whether it is Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden or both running for president in 2016, the president’s collapse poses a significant problem.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182300 Aug 8, 2014
OVER TO YOU, CHET...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182301 Aug 8, 2014
THIS IS CALLED, "BRACKETING" DEVIL TEACH YOU, YOU MANNERS... MOVE INTO THE MIDDLE....HAHAHAAHAHAAHA... BE SAFER IN THERE...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182302 Aug 8, 2014
DEVIL WAITIN'... DON' KEEP THE DEVIL WAITIN'...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1182303 Aug 8, 2014
Thread sockpuppetier, Grey Ghost for sure:
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Fresh box of wine chilling while I gear up for another round of judging and dreaming up new sockpuppets and weak, ineffectual insults on Topix aaaall day long!!!
Love my life!!!!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182304 Aug 8, 2014
DEVIL JUS' WAITIN' FO' YOU, CC... MAYBE JESUS HEP YOU THIS TIME?...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#1182305 Aug 8, 2014
CNN: Abysmal New Obama Poll ‘Very Ominous Sign For Democrats’
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182306 Aug 8, 2014
YOU KNOW WHAT, CC? I HOPE LYNNE DIED IN AGONY... I HOPE SHE SUFFOCATED ON HER SOCKS... IN FACT... I HOPE YOU DO TOO... YOU WOULDN'T BE BACK HERE UNLESS SHE WAS DEAD... NOW WOULD YA?... GOOD RIDDANCE....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182307 Aug 8, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dimwit! Even in the best of economic times there will be companies that for various reasons have tough times and even fall by the wayside. You're using the same inane logic that if for example Two Spoons Idaho has a record low temperature that global warming is a hoax. Here's an article from the Wall Street Journal from August 1, 2014;
"U.S. businesses added jobs at a sturdy pace last month, extending the most robust stretch of hiring since before the recession.
The question now: Is this the beginning of a breakout in hiring that will lift wage growth and finally bring unemployment down to levels consistent with a healthy economy?
In all, employers ranging from retail stores and professional offices to factories and construction sites last month added a total of 209,000 jobs, when adjusted for seasonal factors, the Labor Department said Friday.
That marked a downturn from the 298,000 jobs created in June, but was more than enough to yield the strongest six months of payroll gains since 2006. July was the first time since 1997 that employers added 200,000 or more jobs in six consecutive months."
DC Group, which installs and maintains power systems for data centers and other clients, is expanding its Minneapolis headquarters and hiring people to fill it. The company has hired 35 workers so far this year and plans to add 45 positions by the end of 2014, Chief Executive Jon Frank said.
Mr. Frank said strong sales growth over the past four years helped convince him to ramp up hiring. "I know when the customers are coming," he said.
From Bloomberg:
"Help-wanted signs at concrete company Kent Cos. is one indication of a hiring rebound. Warren Buffett’s BNSF Railway Co. plans to grow by 2,100 positions in 2014. SolarCity Corp. is adding 400 people a month at the rooftop power-system installer. At Ford Motor Co., hiring is so strong that the automaker predicts it may beat a 2011 plan to bring on 12,000 new workers by 2015."
You're an idiot Forks; you always have been and always will be!
Am I irritating your wittle P***Y?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182308 Aug 8, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
DEVIL JUS' WAITIN' FO' YOU, CC... MAYBE JESUS HEP YOU THIS TIME?...
'CC Rider?'
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182309 Aug 8, 2014
SO, UM... HERE WE ARE... 8:30 AM.. THE WINDOW CLOSIN'.... SEEM LIKE... YOU CAIN'T SHIT FO' BREATHIN'.... WANNA PLAY WITH ME? WANNA PLAY WITH THE DEVIL?.... LES GO, HONIES...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182310 Aug 8, 2014
a random thought:

A man that does not want to take care of a kid: Dead beat dad...

A woman that does not want to do the same: Pro Choice....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 min Obskeptic 1,134
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Bozo the Clown 228,597
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,596
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 10 hr Michele 345
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 hr Brian_G 305,850
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE