Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418836 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183822 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
China Thwarts U.S. Bid to Ease Tensions in South China Sea
China’s rejection of U.S. and Philippine proposals to regulate countries’ behavior in the South China Sea signaled tensions are likely to persist in one of the world’s busiest shipping lanes.
At a regional security meeting this weekend, China rebuffed a U.S. proposal for nations involved in disputes to voluntarily avoid actions that could be provocative. The proposal, and a similar measure by the Philippines at the Asean Regional Forum in Myanmar, were aimed at breathing life into stalled talks on drafting a code of conduct.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-10/chin...
China tells the US to take a walk.
The White House Boy has become a National and Historical American Embarrassment.

Putin, ISIS and China are only the start of our decline. More embarrassments are on the way.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1183823 Aug 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Jonathan Krohn
Mount Sinjar stinks of death. The few Yazidis who have managed to escape its clutches can tell you why.
‘Dogs were eating the bodies of the dead,’ said Haji Khedev Haydev, 65, who ran through the lines of Islamic State jihadists surrounding it.
General Ahmed Ithwany, who led the mission, told me:‘It is death mountain. Up to 70 per cent of them are dead.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27214...
Magic Negro wants us to believe that this all started with an insulting Anti-Muslim YouTube video.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183824 Aug 11, 2014
GIRL RIDIN' THAT MEATPOLE AIN'T SHE?... MAKIN' GIRL NOISES?... YOU RECKON ANN COULTER DOES THAT?... SOMETIMES?... THAT FINGER LOOKS DIRTY TO ME...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183826 Aug 11, 2014
LOOKIT HER L'IL FEET,... LISSEN TO HER L'IL VOICE THAT YOU DAUGHTER, FLACKSTER... THAT EVERYBODY'S DAUGHTER...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183828 Aug 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of people have lost their health insurance because of ObamaKare. Tens of millions can't keep their health insurance policy. Tens of millions of people have to pay more for their health insurance. Tens of millions can't keep their doctor. ObamaKare adds thousands of taxes,rules,regulations,and requirements on every one. ObamaKare was basically a scheme to control the lives of the average United States citizen.
Really Frank? Where's your evidence to back this up? You don't have any because you pulled it out of your azz like everything else you post.
You're an idiot Frank!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183829 Aug 11, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ask me if I believe that Obama was academically qualified to attend Harvard Law.
Ask me if I give a rat's patootie what you believe moron.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183830 Aug 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Thank heaven! A glimmer of common sense!
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y.(AP)— A New York court has ruled that a Long Island father used reasonable force when he spanked his 8-year-old son for cursing at an adult.
A little glimmer here...a little glimmer there. A little glimmer here and there...a little glimmer everywhere.
And common sense will once again be restored!
('Scuse me...got a little carried away in all the excitement of this delicious morsel of common sense...or dose of PC poison anti-venom. Either/or.)
Only in your dimwit mind Carol. The only thing that corporal punishment does is teach kids that violence is an acceptable response.
By the way I wonder where the kid learned how to curse? From Dad maybe?
You wouldn't know common sense if it bit you on the butt.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183831 Aug 11, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask me if I give a rat's patootie what you believe moron.
ASK ME IF I DO...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183832 Aug 11, 2014
I DON' THINK YOU PEOPLE UNNERSTAN?... I NOT PLAYIN'.... I NOT YOU FRIEND.....
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183833 Aug 11, 2014
marce-hardcore wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had it up your manged ass you would know dawg.
WHASA "MANGED ASS" TO YOU? SOUND A L'IL INSINCERE?... NOW A WOMAN'S ASS I KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT... KISS IT... THEY ALL LET ME... EVEN IF THEY DON' WAN' TO... EVERY SINGLE ONE.... EVERY ONE...
'

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1183834 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The White House Boy has become a National and Historical American Embarrassment.
Putin, ISIS and China are only the start of our decline. More embarrassments are on the way.
Racist f*ck.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183835 Aug 11, 2014
A WOMAN GOT AN ANUS JUS' LIKE YOU DO... IT PUCKER UP IN AN INSTANT YOU TICKLE IT RIGHT... DON' MAKE HER SUMTHIN' SHE NOT... REASON WOMEN LOVE THE DEVIL NOT CAUSE HE "CRUDE"... IT CAUSE HE LOVE THEM,.... DUH... THEY KNOW THAT... DEVIL LOVE EVERY INCH OF THEM... YOU DO NOT... YOU A FOOL...
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183838 Aug 11, 2014
LRDII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete and utter azz hole. There is no other description that can describe you. Wow. If you truly believe the pap that you spew on these boards, you need to be reported to your local mental health dept. Does your caregiver know that you have access to a computer?
HOW BOUT YOURS?...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183839 Aug 11, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'what we need is more undocumented workers in the economy to jump start the economy' economy is on fire!
'Price of Beef and Bacon Reach All-Time High'
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/pri...
It's just like CNS and other right wing sites to tell only part of the story and imbeciles like you to believe them.
The reason for beef and pork prices rising is a persistent drought in the West and a virus that's severely impacted the supply of pork.
Do you want to blame Obama for that too?
You're an idiot Forks; you always have been and always will be!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1183840 Aug 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Washington Times? Seriously?
ROFLMAO
Which periodical has been busted multiple times for publishing fraudulent stories as "news" articles?

A) Washington Post; or
B) Washington Times.

Seriously? ROFLMAO
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1183842 Aug 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
We can thank the Federal Reserve System for that too. The mysterious and powerful Wizards of Oz.
Sure dimwit, the Fed is responsible for droughts affecting beef prices and a virus decimating hog production.
You're an idiot Carol!
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1183843 Aug 11, 2014
MY LAS' EX-WIFE I'D STUFF TOILET PAPER UP HER ASS AN' THEN RUB MY GUMS WITH IT... SHE WAS A JUICY GIRL... I LOVED HER... I LOVED HER SISTER TOO...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1183844 Aug 11, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
More transparency from the Administration ..... NOT!
The administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) deleted some of her emails and may not be able to cooperate with a congressional investigation into the flawed Obamacare rollout, CMS has warned Congress.
Marilyn Tavenner, who was appointed by President Obama to take over CMS within the Department of Health and human Services in 2013 — prior to the Obamacare rollout — deleted some of her emails and did not save hard copies as the Federal Records Act requires her to do, MSNBC reported Thursday.
Though Tavenner’s computer did not crash like ex-IRS official Lois Lerner’s computer allegedly did, Tavenner may be unable to cooperate with House Oversight and Government Reform Committee subpoenas.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/07/obama-offic...
Sounds like obstruction of justice, a felony with a prison sentence penalty.
I'm sure Eric Holder is all over this.... I almost got that out without laughing out loud.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1183845 Aug 11, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really haunted by my short lived stent as a "birther". Why is that? Can't accept the fact that not everyone is stuck on stupid? That seems to be a conservative trait.
“Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.”(Benjamin Franklin)
Time for a pop quiz...

What is the name of the current President?

How do you know this?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1183846 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be the most unpleasant miserable loser on the planet. Haven't you noticed that no one likes you or even wants to be near a stinky unkept personality deprived irritable air head that only knows one song. I suggest you take the cowards way out as opposed to the slow miserable path you are on. Do yourself and what ever family members that aren't already too embarrassed to admit your existence a favor. You only serve as a bad example.
... found in the dictionary as an example of projection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 311,622
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr BFL 32,329
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Thu Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web