Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395639 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1183560 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
The Iraqi Army cannot fight. It is a trainee Army, taught to think the Americans will do the dirty work for them.
Bush taught them that in the 6 years after he disbanded the original Iraqi Army, which is now fighting for IS.
That is why IS has been successful.
Realtime is right on this one. Sunni won't fight other Sunnis especially when the leader is Shea.

Maliki had purged the army of Sunni commanders. He made a mess for himself and is aligned with Iran. The only ones worth getting involved for are the Kurds who are very pro American.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183561 Aug 10, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So..... you have a better candidate in mind son?
¨So¨? That's your brilliant retort?

You've been taking debating lessons from Realdumbazz, I see.

To answer your question, yes, I do. Dozens, as a matter of fact.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1183562 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Reuters is reporting that ISIS has murdered about 500 Yazidi's burying some of them alive and that 300 Yazidi women have been taken as slaves.
The source is reported to be Iraq's Minister of Human Affairs
It's also being reported that 20,000 Yazidi's have escaped from the Sinjar mountain.
I think that its safe to say that the numbers are wild azz guesses leaning toward bogus.
Deflection from what should really be bothering us the most...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20037...

...the scum invading our country and bringing their nasty habits along with them.

How long do you think it will take before THESE terrorists take over our government completely? Like it's not bad enough what the U.N. is forcing us and Canada to offer these home invaders? Our next president will be even more pro terrorist leaning than this one, will probably even be the current Mexican president.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183563 Aug 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Dong! We believe in the Tea Party philosophy instead of your Domestic Terrorists (DemocRAT) Party son!
You're starting to get it! Your reward is not WOK for Kim Jung tonight Dong.
Tea party philosophy that's funny, a dying group of old white neanderthals like Noswwax, way too ISIS like.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183564 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
The $6.11 is the national average. Even a dmbfck like you should...well, never mind. You're an idiot. GFY.
The media owns your stupid azz too eh. Bacon is selling for $4.99 lb at the fing Food Lion where Flack shops (I googled) and that disingenuous POS comes on here puking about bacon being $6.98.lb Fk him and fk you too.

Once again troll__you can quickly google this stuff.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183565 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do...You sooo smart. Whiney assed bitch...How's that for debating, tight ass?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1183566 Aug 10, 2014
The Daily Beast: After Underestimating ISIS, Obama Scrambles for Plan to Defeat Them!! Words have meaning, Obama referring to ISIS as JV seems those Words have come back to Bit Him!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183567 Aug 10, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Deflection from what should really be bothering us the most...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20037...
...the scum invading our country and bringing their nasty habits along with them.
How long do you think it will take before THESE terrorists take over our government completely? Like it's not bad enough what the U.N. is forcing us and Canada to offer these home invaders? Our next president will be even more pro terrorist leaning than this one, will probably even be the current Mexican president.
The Republican's own illegal immigration from and through Mexico.

Even George W Bush, who actually understood the problem and had a workable plan was shouted down by his own party members, the US Chamber of Commerce and the right leaning media until he stepped away from immigration reform.

Mel Martinez___walked away from the US Senate in disgust.

You're a moron.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183568 Aug 10, 2014
PROGRESSIVE?

¨Indeed, the very term that they so often apply to themselves -*progressive*- carries with it the intrinsic claim to being those who advance knowledge, who solve problems, who come up with innovative solutions.¨

Uh, yeah, right.

¨Anyone who's ever dealt with liberals for very long knows that they love to pat themselves on the back for being the side that comes up with new ideas.¨

That's a fact.

¨If you think about it, what new ideas have liberals really come up with in, say, the last several decades? The answer to that is 'none.' The answers they give to the 'problems' we face today are the same ones they've always promoted – tax more, spend more, multiply social programs, and restrict freedom more and more. Every idea they have is something that they've already been trying for almost a century before. Even in Obama’s recent State of the Union address, it was just more of the same ol’ Communist, same ol’– class warfare rhetoric, social division-making, and promises of yet more government programs that will fail to solve the problems that the previous government programs also failed to solve.¨

No thanks, we can't afford it.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183569 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The media owns your stupid azz too eh. Bacon is selling for $4.99 lb at the fing Food Lion where Flack shops (I googled) and that disingenuous POS comes on here puking about bacon being $6.98.lb Fk him and fk you too.
Once again dumbfk, it's called the national average...google that, super voter.

Unless, of course, you're trying to convince everyone that the BLS is just another group of lying, government bureaucrats.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/01/baco...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1183570 Aug 10, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! If presdient Obama said the sky was blue, the GOP, especially the teabag nutters would take issue with it and try to impeach him
If Obama said that the sky was purple and pink with yellow polka dots,you people would defend his lies and 'praise' him for his 'honesty'.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183571 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican's own illegal immigration from and through Mexico.
Even George W Bush, who actually understood the problem and had a workable plan was shouted down by his own party members, the US Chamber of Commerce and the right leaning media until he stepped away from immigration reform.
Mel Martinez___walked away from the US Senate in disgust.
You're a moron.
Realtime telling us the little brown darlings are coming to enjoy all the goodies promised by Boehner and McConnell.

You're an idiot.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183572 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The media owns your stupid azz too eh. Bacon is selling for $4.99 lb at the fing Food Lion where Flack shops (I googled) and that disingenuous POS comes on here puking about bacon being $6.98.lb Fk him and fk you too.
Realtime now swears by Google. What a tool, eh, tool?

Garryowen, ya fckn fraud.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183573 Aug 10, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! You obviously have a selective reading problem son.

You obviously only carry a negative attitude with no options or alternatives.

No wonder reich wingers are in such deep political crap!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183574 Aug 10, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama said that the sky was purple and pink with yellow polka dots,you people would defend his lies and 'praise' him for his 'honesty'.
When he says it, you'll know son.

Until then, thanks for your personal opinion...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1183575 Aug 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you apologize for the lie i just proved you told?
do you know why they attacked our consulate? please share with the world...or was this another lie of yours...
you got lots of 'splainin' to do...lucy...
There are three primary reasons that the Ambassador was murdered,primarily because the people that did it have zero respect for Barack Hussein Obama, the second reason is that the people that planned the attack were angry because Obama was trying to instill a politician who they didn't want. The third reason is that Obama purposely weakened security all over the region so that he could give a facade of strength through diplomacy. There are many other reasons,most that can be blamed directly on Obama, like world wide poverty,turmoil,distrust,racis m,the caste system,unemployment, but mostly because Obama was touting Libya as a foreign policy success.
wobbly the purist

Greeley, CO

#1183576 Aug 10, 2014
Here's Obama's foreign policy:

Obama: "I want to lead as if I'm not there, have someone else take the blame if it doesn't work (even though I'm in charge) and also be looked upon as being morally superior no matter who I attack or who dies because I failed to defend them. Yes, that's my overall strategy."

It's a quote from one of his speeches with the lies removed and the truth inserted to make it understandable. Think of it as a form of mind reading.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1183577 Aug 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously not the guy who helped plan the worst military exercise ever....fool.
i notice how you skipped over that one...
General McCaffrey executed a flawless military event,the biggest problem that arose was putting out all the fires, and his men helped secure the area until Red was able to get all the fires out.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1183578 Aug 10, 2014
What’s Happening? Obama’s Press seems to be throwing a Tatum, just tired of being disrespected by this President!!

David Gregory Slams Obama:‘Big, Expansive Terrorist Threat Amassed On His Watch’

Chuck Todd: Obama Doesn’t Have a Doctrine!!

Andrea Mitchell: Obama Saying He Had Bad Intelligence Is a 'Farce'!!

The Daily Beast: After Underestimating ISIS, Obama Scrambles for Plan to Defeat Them!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1183579 Aug 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first mistake was picking an idiot like McCaffrey as a source.
Here's his comments on NBC. June 12, 2014.
http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/nightly-news/mcc...
He basically says "We’d Be Ill-Advised to Start Bombing’".
He, like you, takes both sides of most issues.
That must be why Clinton and the Democrats in Congress gave General McCaffrey his fourth star.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Into The Night 9,870
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web