Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395640 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183518 Aug 10, 2014
WOMAN WON' SHOW SOME LEG AIN'T GOT NO LEG TO SHOW... JUS' SAYIN'....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183519 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahaha!!!! This coming from the idiot that makes even Corporal Captain Ghostie look smart!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!!
I assure you little man you are one of the most laughed at posters on here. Also the most insecure and without doubt sadly lacking in manly ways. Pure sissified wimp through and through.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183520 Aug 10, 2014
JUS' BE A GIRL, IT AIN'T HARD... WELL, IT IS BUT IT A VARIABLE THING...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183521 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL... TECHNICALLY ANY OF US...
Ahem, aside from pricing bacon at Publix this AM, I installed/replaced a gas water heater for a Republican friend.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183522 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAhahahaha!!!!!!!
WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE AN' YOU BWAHAHA'S? IT LIKE YOU CURRENT PASSWORD, HUH?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183523 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I assure you little man you are one of the most laughed at posters on here. Also the most insecure and without doubt sadly lacking in manly ways. Pure sissified wimp through and through.
WELL... TRUE, BUT I LIKE TO THINK I HAD A HAND IN THAT...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183524 Aug 10, 2014
LOOK AT THAT ANN COULTER FINGER... WOULD YOU NOT WANT THAT MASSAGIN' YOU PROSTATE?... OHMIGAWD... BUILT FO' THE JOB...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1183525 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHahahahaha!!!!! If you had any clue what I did and where I was last week you would be green with envy!!!!!! You're a libtard moran Corporal Captain Ghostie!!!!!!! PS I wasn't in the same place two days in a row!!!! LMAO!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183526 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
BWHAHAHAhahahaha!!!!!!!

Hopefully that would be Flack the Flake choking on his own ignorance. His ex has to be the happiest woman alive.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183527 Aug 10, 2014
16, WHAT'S PAST IS PAST... WHAT'S DONE IS DONE... TAKE YOU CLOTHES OFF LES' HAVE SOME FUN.. SCANS DON' IT?..

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1183528 Aug 10, 2014
Well I have places to go and people to see. Games to play and sports to watch. Food to cook and beer to drink. You'll have a good Sunday and I'll catch you in the am. All you libtard morans go suck an egg!!!!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183529 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Learn to read and then read it again. Good grief!!!!$4.50 a lb for bacon is not cheap moran!!!!
You said it was $6.99 per lb. dmfk__is $4.50 higher or lower than $6.99?

It has gone up this year for reasons that have been explained to your ignert hillbilly azz many times.

By the way gasoline is back down to about $3.15 here, Beer is holding steady and the cost per kilowatt hour in FLA hour hasn't changed much since this thread began.

What else ya got Junebug?

Sumpin by Matt or Jennifer Burke maybe? Art Thompson? Bart Sibrel? Alan Caruba? P T Barnum?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1183531 Aug 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully that would be Flack the Flake choking on his own ignorance. His ex has to be the happiest woman alive.
What a unmitigated loser you are Corporal Captain Ghostie!!!!!
PEACE!!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1183532 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL... TRUE, BUT I LIKE TO THINK I HAD A HAND IN THAT...
Diablo's help is always appreciated. We seem to have an over abundance of crazed baggers on here. Americas answer to ISIS.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183534 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
Well I have places to go and people to see. Games to play and sports to watch. Food to cook and beer to drink. You'll have a good Sunday and I'll catch you in the am. All you libtard morans go suck an egg!!!!!
COWARD...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183535 Aug 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What a unmitigated loser you are Corporal Captain Ghostie!!!!!
PEACE!!!!!!
K... BYE-BYE...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183536 Aug 10, 2014
YOU EVER WATCH A WOMAN PUT A SAFETY PIN THROUGH HER NIPPLE?... IT SUMTHIN' TO SEE...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183537 Aug 10, 2014
TAKE SOME SERIOUS BALLS DO A THING LIKE THAT...
Ray Donovan

United States

#1183538 Aug 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh if you will, Sonic was correct and Obama is also the most thoughtful POTUS in recent memory as well.
Your problem is that your life doesn't extend far beyond topix and reactionary websites.
Sux to be you.
Right...and I suppose your argument is that the countless instances of Obama being RECORDED and QUOTED passing on blame for anything negative are either figments of our imaginations or a vast, right wing conspiracy?

You're an idiot, and you prove it daily.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1183539 Aug 10, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
PERSONALLY, I AM A BOY 100%... THERE NO GREATER FEELIN' IN THE WORLD, THOUGH OFTEN I WISH I HAD SOME TITS AN' A VAGINA?..
If you had a vagina you'd lose far fewer arguments. Terts are overrated accessories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 6 hr Into The Night 9,870
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon Trojan 32,289
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mon ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web