Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182544 Aug 8, 2014
When you got one of these things you jus' got to show it to everybody... thas jus; what you do... it's you job...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1182545 Aug 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because your idea of truth is the property of those voices in your head.
I always have voices in my head. It's called a Conscience, Babee.

You shut those voices up a long, long time ago because they drowned out the lies of Liberalism.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182546 Aug 8, 2014
Baby's head fits through there... this no bigger than that...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1182547 Aug 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
can you post a link to Gen. McCaffrey complaining about Obama not doing anything?
You mean the General McCaffrey that commanded his troops to kill retreating Iraq soldiers after a ceasefire had been declared and then failed to properly investigate reports of killings of unarmed persons and an alleged massacre of hundreds of Iraqi POWs? THAT General McCaffrey? Makes me wonder what he considers a "pin prick".
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182548 Aug 8, 2014
Communism....and track and field...

'...in order to ensure their stadium is ready for the visit of Communist Party leaders ...

...Sports officials in northeast China build a rectangular running track – with right angle corners'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182549 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably went running to Valerie in a panic and said, "You told me I decimated al Qaeda!"
Yeah, um.. prolly so...

Lapeer, MI

#1182550 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody just loves busybody NYC Bocajews like you.....
"H-e-l-l-o-o-o...Yoo-Hoo! ...ISIS.....I'm going to send an air strike your w-a-y-y....(wink, wink, nod)"

---- Magic Negro
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182551 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that old Donovan is a prick named Gunner who is about as big a prude as they come. It's beyond obvious that he is personality deprived and sadly lacking when it comes to diplomacy. I believe that he was a gay cop, so be careful but I'm sure that he is the receiver.
This is how the knowledgeable, brilliant progressives like Ghost debate after they've been stuffed in a suitcase of stupidity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lapeer, MI

#1182553 Aug 8, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You just know where a large chunk of that 33 billion is going to be spent, on more hot pink hooker outfits for Chantal. You can take a hoor out of the French Quarter but you can't take the Q'wateh's taste outta the hoor.
We support illegals and drug mules crossing our southern borders and now we're supporting African hoors with AIDS and Ebola?

Here's another Selfie opportunity for the Magic Negro:-)
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182554 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and how many people get slaughtered in the meantime???....
In a speech at Ft. Bragg, NC on December 14, 2011, Obama said the United States was “leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq, with a representative government that was elected by its people.”

Thanks to Obama, no doubt.

Yesterday, CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer reported that Iraq is “falling apart.” The White House is currently debating dropping in aid or engaging in airstrikes against Iraq while stating “there could be a humanitarian catastrophe” inside Iraq.

Thanks to Bush, no doubt.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182555 Aug 8, 2014
$17T in debt

50 million needing food-stamps

47 million without health insurance....

Yet we had $160,000.00 lying around to spend on SWEAT research!

http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1182556 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A draft dodging weasel like you now is pretending to be a military expert. You whiney assed un-Americans bitch. You and idiots like you are an embarrassment to this nation. Ignorance and fanaticism is a terrible combination.
A lot of us would have encouraged you to move to Canada too back then if it meant not being killed in Kennedy's and Johnson's war that Nixon inherited...and every other American male when it became clear it was a political war and unwinnable.

If you liberals want to talk about not getting us involved where we shouldn't be and warmongering...you need look no further than the Kennedy/Johnson presidencies.

(Why is it a Democrat always gets excused for not fixing the problems they inherit but a Republican gets blamed for the problems they inherit?)
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182557 Aug 8, 2014
$17T in debt

47 million without health insurance..

Yet we had $15,000 lying around to spend on the noses of invertebrates!

Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182558 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the verge of crying again huh, sissy.
Your ignorance is a crying shame.

'Every time I've seen ISIS on TV...'

Is that where you see your thousands of friends and fans, too?

Bwahahahahahaha! Priceless!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182559 Aug 8, 2014
$17T in debt

Yet we somehow had $66,464.00 lying around to hairy ears!

Lapeer, MI

#1182560 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably went running to Valerie in a panic and said, "You told me I decimated al Qaeda!"
Magic Negro is physically 53 but emotionally and intellectually a 16 year old boy in Mom Jeans.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182561 Aug 8, 2014
$17T in debt

Yet we had $381,000 for wine testing!

'Award Abstract #0716049
Fingerprinting the Metabolom of Wine...

Our plan is to use wine as a test-bed solution to optimize the art of differential sensing techniques. The reason for our choice of wine is its complexity and the very unique chemical structures. Further, wine is an excellent choice because human test panels are available for comparison to our artificial approach. We propose to target several classes of analytes present in wine: carboxylic acids, sugars, and tannins (and analogs). These classes present interesting challenges for molecular recognition and fingerprinting. We will use "in-hand" receptors for carboxylates and sugars. Alternatively, the receptors for the tannins will be derived from combinatorial chemistry. Further, we plan to create specific receptors for those components of wine known to have health advantages: resveratrol and quercetin.'

Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182562 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how the knowledgeable, brilliant progressives like Ghost debate after they've been stuffed in a suitcase of stupidity.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Only in your warped small mind do you ever accomplish anything other than revealing your insecurities. You are a little man, and that's giving you the benefit of the doubt.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1182563 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's change the subject, shall we? My turds are like your turds and everyone else's turds.
As the song from a Scrubs episode goes...."Everything comes down to poo"...
Everything comes down to poo!
From the top of your head, to the sole of your shoe
We can figure out what's wrong with you by lookin' at your poo!
It doesn't really matter if it's hard or if it's loose
We'll figure out what's ailing you, as long as it's a deuce!
Yes! Everything comes down to poo!
Cardiovascular and lymphatic, yes, the nervous system, too!
All across the nation, we trust in defecation!
Everything comes down to poo!
Yes, that's true. Are you constipated?

Lapeer, MI

#1182564 Aug 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
ISIS announced they would be flying the Muslim flag over the White House.
Al Qaeda never announced they would do that when Bush was sitting in the White House.
Bullies think they can bully the weak.
However, this is very serious and not a laughing matter - for the reasons you said.
I worked alongside Arabs for maybe ten years. One, Mike, liked to brag about the Polish woman he married. She was right off the boat and couldn't speak a word of English - or Arabic for that matter. He liked her because she took orders very well and stayed at home.

When you work closely with someone, sooner or later the two of you begin exchanging your life stories to a certain degree.

Mike would spend every lunch hour facing the Kaaba in Mecca. He's squat in the shadows and start the Muslim bouncing routine.

Other than his mostly boring home stories with his silent Polish girl wife, he'd spend the days telling me about how the Jews should be removed from the Earth.

America is full of Mikes and it scares me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Brian_G 309,609
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Pride of GA 5,228
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Aerobatty 237,692
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin Nation 29,517
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Apr 13 Da King 777
More from around the web