Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264193 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1181961 Aug 7, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that you cannot refute the information, but attempt to deride the source. HAHAHA
That's not fair.

A common tactic of the Teabaggers is to challenge all sources as MSM or worse.

Post something from HuffPost, and they go into a frenzy!! Politifact?? Nobraina has seizures!! MediaMatters?? Roxy gets the runs!!

Washington Times is clearly a right wing paper.

Good to question it's stories. Maybe Realtime will show where they drifted.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181962 Aug 7, 2014
16, YOU ARE NOT A "PRUDE!" YOU WAS JUS' SAVIN' YOUSELF FO' THIS MOMENT... GYNGER'S NOT A PRUDE EITHER... THAT JUS' A CURTAIN SHE HIDE BEHIND...LOTTA CATLICKS DO...DEVIL WON' GO OVER TO CATLICK'S HOUSES FO' DINNER NO MO' JUS' CAUSE HE DON' LIKE FEEDIN' THE WOMEN UNDER THE TABLE...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1181964 Aug 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave is a dumb shit....that is common knowledge....
She's obviously blind to the fact Dave The Shill can't post without calling whomever he's responding to ¨dumber than sh*t.¨

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1181965 Aug 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
several years ago and never used???...
good luck with that.....
(typical leftwing economic ignorance)
Well, never "used" outside of normal operation for maintenance.

Location hidden

#1181967 Aug 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives would rather bang Bill Maher...
Sarah Palin...
'Sarah Palin first made history on December 4, 2006, when she was sworn in as the first female and youngest governor of Alaska. In August 2008, Senator John McCain tapped Palin to serve as his vice-presidential running mate in his presidential campaign, making her the first woman to run on the Republican Party’s presidential ticket.'
http://www.sarahpac.com/sarahs-story
MONDAY, JUL 28, 2014 01:45 PM EDT
Sarah Palin’s new TV network shows just how far her star has fallen
Palin was one of the biggest TV personalities of the decade. What went wrong?

Credit where it’s due: Sarah Palin, who has just announced the launch of her subscription-based online video channel, is one of the most skilled, and resilient, TV stars of the past decade.

After her resignation as governor of Alaska in 2009, Palin pivoted seamlessly to television, where she served in an official capacity as a Fox News contributor and in an unofficial capacity as a shameless entertainer ready to take any gig; she showed up in the audience of “Dancing With the Stars” week after week as her daughter competed, and guest-hosted “Today.” She had her own reality show on TLC, too. But no matter how often and widely she touted her on-air persona, her particular brand of charisma proved a little too spiky to really work in established TV contexts.

Her difficulties with Fox News have been widely reported. But across the dial, Palin never quite fit in. Brought in to boost “Today’s” ratings for a day, Palin couldn’t resist bringing up how she thought “Game Change” was based on lies about her — a little too bilious a subject for a morning show. Working on reality TV, Palin basically ignored the vintage-sitcom family-reality-show template (one that’s run from “The Osbournes” to “Duck Dynasty”). Everyone involved was so focused on projecting a postcard image of brave, hardy Alaskan pioneers that they forgot that actual events need to happen in order for television to be interesting. And Palin basically haunted “Dancing With the Stars,” not only appearing in the audience but also making cameos in the lyrics, as several of the dance numbers young Bristol performed referring to a conservative mother (“You Can’t Hurry Love,”“Mama Told Me [Not to Come]“). Palin’s daughter was an amiable blank, reflecting the light and heat generated by her mother rather than generating any of her own. This wasn’t the way the show was meant to work — the contestants, generally, are supposed to be charismatic on their own.

----------

Palin is so 2008.

Where you Regressives are stuck..........in the past.

Forward!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1181968 Aug 7, 2014
Even Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
I resent your characterizing conservatives as "stupid" and "ignorant". Liberals and conservatives have very different ideologies. We feel as strongly about ours as you do yours. I don't agree with the vast majority of your beliefs but you certainly have the right to them. I don't feel the need to question your intellect based on your ideologies.
Too bad. It all started with your calling Democrats, "libtards". Live with it.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181969 Aug 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>William Kristol maybe__not McCain__definitely not McCain.
Have you ever read what Cindy and Megan had to say about Sarah Palin?
No haven't but I would like to hear, I often wondered why he choose her anyway.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181970 Aug 7, 2014
MY MISTAKE WAS MY FIRST WIFE'S SISTER, BETSY. THIS A SHY L'IL THING ON THE FACE OF IT AN' SHE SELF-CONSCIOUS ABOUT HER SMALL, DROOPY BREASTS WHICH JIGGLE UNCONTROLLABLY AT THE SLIGHTEST TOUCH, PARTICULARLY WHEN HER SISTER IS TOTIN' THE ROCKS OF GIBRALTAR....... BUT WE SWIMMIN' IN THE ROOFTOP POOL IN THE SHERATON AN, OUT-OF-THE-BLUE, SHE SWIMS OVER AN' PRESSES HERSELF AGAINST THE DEVIL AN' HOL' UP OUT THE WATER THE BOTTOM OF HER BATHING SUIT... I THOUGHT IT WAS A TRAP AT FIRST, BUT THEN I FELT THE HEAT... IN A POOL SITUATION A WOMAN'S DROOPY L'IL BREASTS ARE SUPPORTED BY THE WATER, AN' THE CHURNING FROTH OF THE AGITATED LIQUIDS HANDLE THE RES'... FRANKLY, I LIKE REALLY TIGHT VAGINAS BUT THEY CAN BE TOO TIGHT... WIFE WENT NUTS! "AT OUR WEDDING??? ARE YOU CRAZY????"...

Location hidden

#1181971 Aug 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you lying, stupid or get your information from barackbama.com ? All three?
According to eHealthInsurance, premiums have risen more after Obamacare than the average premium increases over the eight years before it became law.
The individual market for health insurance has seen premiums rise by 39 percent since February 2013, eHealth reports. Without a subsidy, the average individual premium is now $274 a month. Families have been hit even harder with an average increase of 56 percent over the same period — average premiums are now $663 per family, over $426 last year.
There sure are a lot of Waxmans posting from East Hartford!!

Yes,he'll say he's over the line in Glby, but that's a lie.

Where's the FL socks, WAXY?? LOL

So far, you've got more characters here from the same location than actually live there!!
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181972 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but no. Gynger and I have a long history. It's not always confrontational and, as a whole, she is one of the few who makes an effort (not always successful) to engage in discussion without the ugly personal attacks embraced by her cohorts.
K, BUT JUS' FO' YOU... UM... I DON S'POSE I COULD CONVINCE THE TWO OF YOU LADIES TO,,,, UM... LIKE... WRASSLE?... NO... NO, FO'GET I ASKED... UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH ME IT'D BE A GOOD IDEA?... NO PRESSURE...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1181973 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you hide behind socks doesn't mean you are not lurking. You are not fooling anyone.
You are right though, a highly educated grandmother like myself doesn't use that kind of language but a highly educated grandmother does know when it is appropriate to make someone eat their words. Shinningelectron (AKA sniper) is obsessed with me and can't leave me alone. Pathetic cretin.
So when do we get to see some of this "education"?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1181974 Aug 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
She's obviously blind to the fact Dave The Shill can't post without calling whomever he's responding to ¨dumber than sh*t.¨
You Baggers are so stupid that you can't even see your own hypocrisy...

Location hidden

#1181975 Aug 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with that.....
You can't say that, Nobraina.

She was once a birther, just like you still are!!

USA and Woodtick are both actual fiscal conservatives, a whole lot smarter than the radical Teabaggers like yourself.

She's got a brain and has progressed, and you hate her for it.

Location hidden

#1181976 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but no. Gynger and I have a long history. It's not always confrontational and, as a whole, she is one of the few who makes an effort (not always successful) to engage in discussion without the ugly personal attacks embraced by her cohorts.
She appears as lame as Tinka.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181977 Aug 7, 2014
I THINK SHE LIKED GRINDIN HER ASS ON THE ASPHALT... JUS' DIGGIN' HER HIPS IN AN' MOANIN' LIKE THE CRYPTMASTER... SHE AN I WOULD GO OUT IN THE DEERFIELD RIVER SOMETIMES AN' PLAY TOO, ON A BIG ROCK... I'D START OUT ON THE BOTTOM BUT WE ALWAYS END UP WITH HER SMASHIN' THE GRANITE TO BITS WITH HER L'IL BEHIND LIKE SHE A BLACK CONVICT IN ALABAMA...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1181978 Aug 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with that.....
Since when does practical experience and common sense enter into decisions made by self-proclaimed ¨progressives?¨

Location hidden

#1181979 Aug 7, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like your socks use:

"It's the culture"

Haven't seen this sock in awhile.

You had Buroc in Hfd for awhile, now he's back in East Hfd.

Can Elanor Beaver be far behind??

It's like 'Old Sock' day!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1181980 Aug 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU GOT TO ASK, YOU CAINT AFFORD IT...

Location hidden

#1181981 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, never "used" outside of normal operation for maintenance.
What sort of cabin needs 20kw generator??

Nobraina doesn't understand anything that involves money.

He's still driving a 1978 Honda. Still making payments on it.
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1181982 Aug 7, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The ¨highly educated¨ grandmother was a birther in just a few years ago. Must have been those on line courses from Weed Community College.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 min LTTL 6,502
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Thinking 245,060
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 310,363
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr stewart scott 29,854
The Email Address Debacle: Did Hillary Do Somet... Sun Brian_G 1,716
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jul 31 bernarlyn 33
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,844
More from around the web