Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509842 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1183145 Aug 9, 2014
ucc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shat for brains how do you know what the Central Bank in Mosul had in deposits? Oh that's right you don't. According to reports from sources much more reputable than yourself ISIL stole over 500 million dollars and a undisclosed amount of gold bullion.
Progressive libs misrepresenting the facts if that doesn't work they outright lie. That's why they love Obama so much "LIAR OF THE YEAR" award winner!
"Biggest bank robbery that ‘never happened’–$400m Isis heist"

It was described as one the biggest heists in the history of bank robbery: more than $400m reportedly stolen from Mosul financial institutions by the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant, known as Isis, as it seized control of Iraq’s second-largest city of Mosul last month.

But Iraqi bankers in Mosul and the capital, Baghdad, are saying the robbery never took place and that the cash remains inside the vaults of the city’s banks.

“We have been following up on this question of the stolen money since the beginning of the crisis,” Abdul-Aziz Hassoun, executive director of the Iraqi Private Banks League, told the Financial Times during a recent meeting in Baghdad.

“We speak to the banks there all the time. We have been informed that all are guarded from the outside by their own guards and that nothing has been removed from the premises of any banks, not even a piece of paper.”

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/0378d4f4-0c28-11e4-...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183146 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
original poster was talking about strategy, sensless tried changing it to current Intel. There's a difference, if you can't figure that out, its your problem.
lol! In other words, you're clueless.

Ok.

I'll accept that truth!

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1183147 Aug 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do try to keep up, dear. you are citing months old bullshit that has been debunked.
Seems when they hear a lie it drowns out the truth forever after.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1183148 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm supporting who knows first-hand Obama wimped out.
First, he warned of severe consequences if Assad used WMDs on civilians. That would be the red line if Assad crossed it, he said.
Assad used WMDs on civilians and there was no red line. But Obama didn't draw the red line, he said.
Enter ISIS.
He was warned by the State Department months ago that ISIS was a growing threat and were crossing Syria into Iraq. He ignored it, said they were monitoring it, etc., etc., etc.
Enter an Islamic State now in Iraq.
There is no border between Syria and Iraq any longer.
Iran is pretty much running the whole show.
Obama still believes Iran can be trusted not to build a nuclear weapon.
Obama keeps bribing them with money to come to the negotiating table.
They keep promising to continue talking if no sanctions are ordered and they get more time.
Are you starting to see a pattern? And that the next thing to enter could be WWIII?
We have no leadership. Evil fills the void of weakness. Obama is weak.
We're now facing an even greater danger than pre 9/11.
Why are you lying about Syria??

You come here and make shit up and call yourself a Christian??

The Republican House refused to support him on Syria.

Sounds like it's on the Repugnetards again, you little liar.

And the public was against it. Do they count??

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/politics/syria-...

----------

""In one of the riskiest gambles of his presidency, Mr. Obama effectively dared lawmakers to either stand by him or, as he put it, allow President Bashar al-Assad of Syria to get away with murdering children with unconventional weapons. By asking them to take a stand, Mr. Obama tried to break out of the isolation of the last week as he confronted taking action without the support of the United Nations, Congress, the public or Britain, a usually reliable partner in such international operations.

“I’m prepared to give that order,” Mr. Obama said in a hurriedly organized appearance in the Rose Garden as American destroyers armed with Tomahawk missiles waited in the Mediterranean Sea.“But having made my decision as commander in chief based on what I am convinced is our national security interests, I’m also mindful that I’m the president of the world’s oldest constitutional democracy.”

Although Congressional leaders hailed his decision to seek the permission of lawmakers who had been clamoring for a say, the turnabout leaves Mr. Obama at the political mercy of House Republicans, many of whom have opposed him at every turn and have already suggested that Syria’s civil war does not pose a threat to the United States. His decision raises the possibility that he would be the first president in modern times to lose a vote on the use of force, much as Prime Minister David Cameron of Britain did in Parliament last week."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/world/middl...

----------

The Repugnetards refused to support Obama, once again.

Yet you're so partisan, you still blame Obama.

Shame on you, Carol.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1183149 Aug 9, 2014
ucc wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I'd be willing to lay down good money to bet McCaffrey would have confronted ISIL in Syria BEFORE they became a problem in Iraq. That's what combat generals do they plan and execute toward a goal or mission. Mission should always be to keep safe our homeland and national security interest first what we are dealing with now is a larger, better trained, much better financed, superior equipped, terrorist organization which is in cahoots with AQ, Taliban, Hamas.
Oh yeah now our national security situation is in critical stage and Obama was forced to respond. Politically that's a problem for the progressive liberal in the W.H. so he's calling it a humanitarian response and hasn't taken the time to even 'name' the mission...lol. That's hasn't gone un-noticed by the military either! If Obama 'names' it then he owns it and by extension so do the democrats running for re-election.
Not doing things for political reasons like ignoring ISIL in Syria and now Iraq is dereliction of duty because as President the office requires him to always 'act' in the best interests of citizens of the United States of America.
Too bad you'd lose that bet son.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183150 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Throw out everything to fund the "best military in the world". Are you nuts?
WANNA SEE MINE? THEY'RE HUGE, HUGE I TELL YA... IT NOT NATURAL... THEY DON' REALIZE WE CIRCLIN' IN FO' THE KILL... YOU SEXY VIXEN YOU... I WILL EAT YOUR DIRTY PANTIES YOU JUS' PILE THEM IN THE CORNER WHEN I DONE HERE I CIRCLE BACK...

Location hidden

#1183151 Aug 9, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there has only been the continuation of the first one.
That's not at all true.

But it sounds good to simpletons like you.
ucc

United States

#1183152 Aug 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what lie did i post, ignorant fool? man you just can't help making a fool of yourself, can you?
I didn't realize you had a brain the size of a 'tick' so sorry I will reiterate again for you. Obama is a liar and you claimed that was an year old story that had been debunked...so I clarified it for you.

If you can't follow that then I'm going on to the next subject as I don't have any crayons to draw you a picture.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183153 Aug 9, 2014
ucc wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize you had a brain the size of a 'tick' so sorry I will reiterate again for you. Obama is a liar and you claimed that was an year old story that had been debunked...so I clarified it for you.
If you can't follow that then I'm going on to the next subject as I don't have any crayons to draw you a picture.
JUS' USE YOU FINGER...

Location hidden

#1183154 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to do whatever it takes to live in a civilized world and rid the world of an unprecedented evil the likes of which the world hasn't seen since Attila the Hun.
What are you willing to do?
I promise you the government would continue to function if half of federal government employees were no longer duplicate and triplicate paper pushers and had to take a less cushy job. Their salaries and benefits alone would go a long way.
The millions spent on wasteful research must stop immediately. We have to function like we're in survival mode.
Throw out everything that isn't nailed down and fund the best military in the world so they can wipe out every single parasite threatening humanity and our national security ASAP.
And if raising my taxes would help this cause, by all means, raise away.
You are quite mad!!

You really think we arte a strong moral force for good??

How brainwashed are you??

Our wars are for access to world markets and resources, nothing more.

Corporate America is who benefits for the military machine that the taxpayers pay for.

Al we do is slaughter civilians. How many in Korea??

How many in Vietnam??

How many in Afganistan??

How many in Iraq??

If we are so good, why are we under attack all over the world?? Have been for decades. You don't see Chinese interests under attack. Even Russian.

Because they're smart enough to keep out of other people's affairs.

Perhaps the world sees the USA far differently than a nitwit like you does.

America has become an immoral empire.

Location hidden

#1183155 Aug 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave to nutcase to call the sadistic practices of terrorist "culture."
"Straw man", anyone??

Quit being so stupid.
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183156 Aug 9, 2014
YOU THE GOOD GIRL AN' I THE BAD BOY...I AM JUS' SO IN LUST WITH YOU... WILLIE WAGGIN' HIS TALE AGAIN... DON' EVER LEAVE ME,HONEY... I'D MARRY YOU... BUT.. I OUTTA HOUSES...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1183157 Aug 9, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE SOOO CUTE I JUS' LOVE YOU.. WE ARE KINDRED SPIRITS BUT WOULD IT KILL YOU TO SHOW A L'IL LEG ONCE IN A WHILE?...A L'IL SIDEBOOB MAYBE? I'M JUS' A MAN... YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE I KNOW... FO'GIVE ME FO' SCATTERIN' MUD... IT MY NATURE ... BETWEEN THE TWO OF US, WE;RE LETHAL TO THEM... WHAT YOU WEARIN'?...
Hmmm. Now that I know Eman is obsessed with you, SCATTERIN' MUD seems like an amusing pastime. He is so aroused by you, he has taken to reprinting your posts. Don't let it go to your head.

Location hidden

#1183158 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
haha. Wrong again nuc. Go back and see the example Dave used. It was so incorrect, even a special guy like you should be able to see it.
let Dave defend himself, unless you think he can't.
Still whining??

As Roxblow says, "You need to get over your butt-hurt due to Dave making you look stupid."

Everyone makes you look stupid.

Barry McCaffery?? Armchair General who flip-flops and takes both sides of any issue??

HAHAHAHAHAHA
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183159 Aug 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite mad!!
You really think we arte a strong moral force for good??
How brainwashed are you??
Our wars are for access to world markets and resources, nothing more.
Corporate America is who benefits for the military machine that the taxpayers pay for.
Al we do is slaughter civilians. How many in Korea??
How many in Vietnam??
How many in Afganistan??
How many in Iraq??
If we are so good, why are we under attack all over the world?? Have been for decades. You don't see Chinese interests under attack. Even Russian.
Because they're smart enough to keep out of other people's affairs.
Perhaps the world sees the USA far differently than a nitwit like you does.
America has become an immoral empire.
THIS IS BRILLIANT, SIR, CARRY ON...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183160 Aug 9, 2014
THING I LIKE BES' ABOUT MY BODY IS BEIN' ABLE TO PUSH MY ENTIRE INDEX FINGER DOWN INTO MY PEE-HOLE... IT FASCINATIN'...

Location hidden

#1183161 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
see, this is exactly what I mean. Get yourself a girl, my friend, before the anger eats you alive.
So It's ok for your BFF Roxblow to introduce a fake issue to attack Dave with?? LOL

Oh yeah, Eman is still butt-hurt from the beating Dave gave him!!

So of course he would back up Roxblows blowing more smoke..........

Poor Eman, still whining and lying!!

Funny how you can't bring yourself to confront me headon, you just snipe from the sidelines like a coward.

But you've always been a coward, lying about what people have said, etc.

Location hidden

#1183162 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
no lie. You, however, spent your Friday night on topic. Lmao
That's a lie.

But give it your best shot, crybaby!!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1183163 Aug 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Now that I know Eman is obsessed with you, SCATTERIN' MUD seems like an amusing pastime. He is so aroused by you, he has taken to reprinting your posts. Don't let it go to your head.
THAT'S A MAN?.. YOU'RE KIDDING?... HOW YOU KNOW THAT?... SO.. UM... THE MUD THINGY'S GOT YOU INTERESTED, HUH?...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1183164 Aug 9, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
very good idea stopping ISIS !
I agree. Especially since we, technically, armed ISIS with all those weapons we provided to the Iraqi Army. Good to see enemies (Kurdish and Iraqi forces) coming together to right this terrible wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Mabinogi 313,678
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr The Phartss 32,832
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar 25 BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web