Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1781117 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1182330 Aug 8, 2014
Time for the Islamic State supporter to come out of the closet

The US says it has launched an air strike against militants from the Islamic State (IS) group in Iraq.

The Pentagon said American aircraft attacked artillery that was being used in northern Iraq against Kurdish forces defending the city of Irbil.

President Barack Obama authorised air strikes on Thursday, but said he would not send US troops back to Iraq.

The Sunni Muslim group IS, formerly known as Isis, now has control of large swathes of Iraq and Syria.

In June, IS took control of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul and advanced south towards Baghdad.

Its fighters seized Qaraqosh, Iraq's biggest Christian town, earlier this week.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182331 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep on whistling as you pass the cemetery old miserable one.
Is the whistling bothering you and the others there?
Patrick

United States

#1182332 Aug 8, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Just call me the ''Thread Sockpuppetier".
Love my life!!!!!!!!!!
Seems America is at war.
Notice the support Americas enemies crowd?
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1182333 Aug 8, 2014
I'm cooking with gas this morning. Must be the cheap wine unleashing my mental capacities. My sockpuppets are pouring out of my brain all at once!!!! Like ants coming out of an anthill !!!!!!!!!!

Baaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182334 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
The US says it has launched an air strike against militants from the Islamic State (IS) group in Iraq.
The Pentagon said American aircraft attacked artillery that was being used in northern Iraq against Kurdish forces defending the city of Irbil.
President Barack Obama authorised air strikes on Thursday, but said he would not send US troops back to Iraq.
The Sunni Muslim group IS, formerly known as Isis, now has control of large swathes of Iraq and Syria.
In June, IS took control of the northern Iraqi city of Mosul and advanced south towards Baghdad.
Obama is coming out of the closet?

Too little too late.

Obama is a dismal failure as a president.

The polls reflect this.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#1182335 Aug 8, 2014
Hey Ghost, what ever happened with Lake Elsinore? Did they raze the trailer park while you we away?

“Support Safe School Bill”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1182336 Aug 8, 2014
on MSNBC Gen. McCaffrey is saying Obama bombing campaign purely for domestic political consumption.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182337 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
Two F-18 aircraft? Two?

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Oh well, at least they got there whereas the Benghazi event was "too far" for air support.

Obama is an abysmal failure.

Time for Barry Bullwinkle to call for a Beer Summit!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182339 Aug 8, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems America is at war.
Notice the support Americas enemies crowd?
Earth to libtard:

Al Qaeda (including ISIS) has been at war with us for a decade now. Where have you been?

Praying to your Mullah Obama?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182340 Aug 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
on MSNBC Gen. McCaffrey is saying Obama bombing campaign purely for domestic political consumption.
True. Maybe Obama will get tough and start a food fight with ISI like he is with Putin!
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1182341 Aug 8, 2014
I have a feeling all my judgits are accomplishing absolutely nothing except making ME feel important and smart!!!. When I put them on my comments they make me feel very proud of myself. I guess that's why I am so obsessed with them!!!

Who wants some??

Baaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1182342 Aug 8, 2014
Why isn't anyone answering my socks?? Or me.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182343 Aug 8, 2014
TSM wrote:
OBAMA BOMBS IRAQ!! I hope Obama realizes it’s not Chicago, what you start you Finish!!
Unlike Bush Obama is smart enough to bomb the right country.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182344 Aug 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Two F-18 aircraft? Two?
ROTFLMAO!!!!
Oh well, at least they got there whereas the Benghazi event was "too far" for air support.
Obama is an abysmal failure.
Time for Barry Bullwinkle to call for a Beer Summit!
A draft dodging weasel like you now is pretending to be a military expert. You whiney assed un-Americans bitch. You and idiots like you are an embarrassment to this nation. Ignorance and fanaticism is a terrible combination.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182345 Aug 8, 2014
Grampy wrote:
Hey Ghost, what ever happened with Lake Elsinore? Did they raze the trailer park while you we away?
Ghost said he was going back to check out his most excellent investment there. A $300,000 home in California is the equivalent of a trailer, but the moron Ghost thinks he has a mansion.

I guess the liar is still on his "glorious" East Coast vacation.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1182346 Aug 8, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Whiners.

"OMG OMG OMNG Obama isn't doing anything OMG OIMG MG"

"OMG OMG OMG Obama is doing something OMG OMG OMG"
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1182347 Aug 8, 2014
ISIS:'We Will Raise The Flag Of Allah In The White House!'

ISIS leader ‘ Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ first said he was taking his Game to NY, so is it NY than WH, will Obama Bow and roll out the Red Carpet?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1182348 Aug 8, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is coming out of the closet?
Too little too late.
Obama is a dismal failure as a president.
The polls reflect this.
You are one warped and sick obsessed puppy. Idiots like you are exactly why you will never win another presidencial election , and soon none at all.. Thank goodness you are Americas Embarrassment.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1182349 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Clinton bomb an aspirin factory?

ROTFLMAO!!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1182350 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go Again!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min URineIdiot 346,044
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Chosen Traveler 36,090
News Racers' Stark opting for NBA opportunity 4 hr Opting phartse 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 10 hojo 12,419
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 5 Public Accommodation 201,480
do you need a loan (Sep '13) May 30 zan 5
News Carlisle's Fitzgerald signs to play at Norfolk ... May '18 Go phartse 4