Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395096 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1181552 Aug 6, 2014
Is There a War on White People?
Allegations of abusing the race card have been thrown across party lines since before President Barack Obama became America’s first black president, but one Southern Republican is saying that Democrats have launched a race war, and their target is white people. Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks brought up the…
Takepart.com

Yes, except the elitist honkies at the top of government

“you know i know”

denver

#1181554 Aug 6, 2014
down the toilet, none for his poor brother living in a hut.

President Obama:$33 billion in commitments to Africa
President Obama remarks on the progress that occurred at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington D.C.
CNBC Videos

“you know i know”

denver

#1181556 Aug 6, 2014
Antis lament as Missouri voters deliver gun rights victory
By nearly a 2-to-1 margin, Missouri voters yesterday strengthened their state’s right to keep and bear arms constitutional provision with Amendment 5, which passed with 61 percent approval, while 39 percent voted against the measure,...
Examiner.com from RSS

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1181557 Aug 6, 2014
Strange how only U.S. citizens are expected to comply with WHTI rules and regulations.

http://www.dhs.gov/crossing-us-borders#0

Ain't it?

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1181558 Aug 6, 2014
harmonious wrote:
down the toilet, none for his poor brother living in a hut.
President Obama:$33 billion in commitments to Africa
President Obama remarks on the progress that occurred at the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington D.C.
CNBC Videos
I hope he catches ebola.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1181559 Aug 6, 2014
Hamas has declared they will resume attacks after 72 hour ceasefire, 8 AM on Friday.

So expect UN condemnation of Israel at 8:01 AM

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1181560 Aug 6, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else is failing, the personal attacks really pick up.
In other words we'll be seeing a lot of personal attacks from liberals for quite some time.
Been steadily getting worse for over two months now

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1181561 Aug 6, 2014
Thousands from the minority Yazidi community are stranded in the mountains of northwestern Iraq. If they make a move, they face slaughter at the hands of Islamic State jihadists surrounding them. However, they risk dying of dehydration if they stay put.

Many of those trapped are women and children taking refuge in nine locations on Mount Sinjar – a craggy ridge which, as legend has it, was the last resting place of Noah’s ark.

Vian Dakhil, a Yazidi lawmaker, said the siege has already cost many lives, including children.

"Seventy children have already died of thirst and 30 elderly people have also died," she told the Guardian. "Over the past 48 hours, 30,000 families have been besieged in the Sinjar Mountains, with no water and no food.”

Baghdad sent helicopters to drop supplies to people on the mountain, though the amounts were limited.

“Food is low, ammunition is low and so is water. We have one piece of bread to share between 10 people. We have to walk two kilometers to get water. There were some air strikes yesterday [against the jihadists], but they have made no difference,” Nafiee, a man hiding on the mountain, said.

http://rt.com/news/178548-thousands-iraqis-tr...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1181562 Aug 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop humping my leg son.
That's not me but the drunk zookeeper.

He loves primates with hairy legs:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1181563 Aug 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is in the details:
"Offenders have only three days to register after being released from prison, and it can be nearly impossible to get a driver’s license in that time, especially if you’re poor or released on a Friday. Until now Chicago police turned away men by the HUNDREDS if they didn’t have an ID."
Since June, they have made it less restrictive by adding documents that weren’t there before that are now acceptable as ID...bank statement, cancelled check, credit report, medical claims, official mail.”
"But here’s something the department has not done. John Escalante, chief of detectives for Chicago police who oversees the criminal registration office, says they haven’t approached legislators with any suggestions to streamline the "STATE'S complicated and sometimes counterproductive sex offender laws." Aren't you the one who is always touting "STATE'S RIGHTS?" Now you are trying to blame Obama and Rahm. Geez.
http://www.wbez.org/chicago-police-easing-reg...
Hee, Hee, Hee......another Liberal "problem", eh?:-)

A guy walks into the station. You fingerprint him, take a mugshot, signature and Last Known Address.

What's the problem?

What's this got to do with State's Rights, Babee? Huh?

The whole point about this ridiculous Liberal mess is that if these were Gun Owners coming in to register their guns, Magic Negro's pal would be falling all over himself to document them all the way from their DNA, Fingerprints, Mug Shots and sexual preference down to their Condom Size and Shoe Widths.

Get a Life, Babee:-)

Lapeer, MI

#1181564 Aug 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Thousands from the minority Yazidi community are stranded in the mountains of northwestern Iraq. If they make a move, they face slaughter at the hands of Islamic State jihadists surrounding them. However, they risk dying of dehydration if they stay put.
Many of those trapped are women and children taking refuge in nine locations on Mount Sinjar – a craggy ridge which, as legend has it, was the last resting place of Noah’s ark.
Vian Dakhil, a Yazidi lawmaker, said the siege has already cost many lives, including children.
"Seventy children have already died of thirst and 30 elderly people have also died," she told the Guardian. "Over the past 48 hours, 30,000 families have been besieged in the Sinjar Mountains, with no water and no food.”
Baghdad sent helicopters to drop supplies to people on the mountain, though the amounts were limited.
“Food is low, ammunition is low and so is water. We have one piece of bread to share between 10 people. We have to walk two kilometers to get water. There were some air strikes yesterday [against the jihadists], but they have made no difference,” Nafiee, a man hiding on the mountain, said.
But the Magic Negro wants American taxpayers to send $33 Billion to his African brotha's.

He's got his head stuck up his racist butt.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181565 Aug 6, 2014
OH... MARES EAT OATS AN' DOES EAT OATS AN' LITTLE LAMBS EAT IVY... AND HOW ARE THE L'IL LAMBS THIS FINE MORNING? ASLEEP IN THEIR BEDS?... HMMM. WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO?...

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1181566 Aug 6, 2014
An India TV station films Hamas setting up a rocket launcher than firing it just yards from a hotel in a residential area.

#action =share
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181567 Aug 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
THE YAZIDA, HUH? IS THAT NEXT TO EL SALVADOR?...

Lapeer, MI

#1181568 Aug 6, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
"On behalf of Michelle and myself...."....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-...
...as if the SOBs paid for the whole affair out of their own pockets and not the U.S. taxpayers. I bet we paid for all of their airfares too. All just so Barack can self-glorify himself yet again. We sure pay a lot to feed his overblown ego. Like having to see his ugly mug on tv every damn day isn't punishment enough?
Funny how the filthy rich get so many freebies, ain't it? The filthy rich and illegal aliens.
My God, that broad's gotta UFO stuck on her head!

Either that, or she's wearing her pet Baboon stuck with hat pins.

I think she used Liquid Fertilizer instead of Shampoo.

Can you imagine a condo for Head Lice?

She's gotta be hiding contraband inside that thing.

Lapeer, MI

#1181569 Aug 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
An India TV station films Hamas setting up a rocket launcher than firing it just yards from a hotel in a residential area.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A_fP6mlNSK8XX#action=share
And then when Israel fires back, the Magic Negro Network is right there to document the damage.

I trust the IRS more than I do Liberal Media - but not much more.
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181570 Aug 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Magic Negro wants American taxpayers to send $33 Billion to his African brotha's.
He's got his head stuck up his racist butt.
YOU AN' YOU 'RACISM,', YOU PRESUMABLY SEE NO CONTRADICTION IN USING THE TERMS 'MAGIC NEGRO','AFRICAN BROTHA'S', AND 'RACISM' IN JUST TWO ILL-CONSTRUCTED SENTENCES?... QUITE THE FEAT... YOU SHOULD JOIN THE MILITARY, YOU ALREADY A LOSER AN' YOU GOT NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL GOIN' ON... SHEE-IT, THEY PROLLY MAKE YOU A GENERAL... THERE'S AN OPENING YOU KNOW?....

EPITAPH FO' MERICUN GENERAL....

"HERE LIES HAROLD WHOSE CROWN WAS WON
BY PISSING ON SOMEBODY'S SON.
PROLLY A TERRORIST, I'M GUESSING?...."
THE DEVIL

Boston, MA

#1181571 Aug 6, 2014
RACISM; THE CON-STEE-TOOT-SHUN; PATRIOTS; THE HEARTLAND; REAL AMERICANS; THE FLAG; FAMILY VALUES; CUTE L'IL WHITE FETUSES; MY GUNS; LIBERTY, FREEDOM, ISRAEL, THE END OF THE WORLD; CHRISTIANS; JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH... HMMM... GIVE DEVIL AN' IDEA....

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1181572 Aug 6, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
THE YAZIDA, HUH? IS THAT NEXT TO EL SALVADOR?...
The darkest places in Hell
Are reserved for those
Who maintain their neutrality
In times of moral crisis
- Dante Alighieri

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1181575 Aug 7, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop humping my leg son.
You must have a "ghost" writer USA......I hardly recognize you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 32,289
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 19 min Patriot AKA Bozo 9,853
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 311,338
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 255,511
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web