Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1179809 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really know anything about her, but if she married that loser, she must have issues.
I men, look at the dude!! All slackjawed like a fool.
Amazing what some women will do

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1179810 Aug 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your allegiance to Israel if baffling. And just how would Hamas know which tunnels that Israel knew about and which ones they did not. I guess you propose that Hamas wear shirts saying...Hey shoot me I'm Hamas. If I were there any Jew that approached me would be shot. If you are in my city carrying a gun and you get near me,,,Get real silly. Then make such a big deal of one of theirs getting killed, how frigging hypocritical can you get.
Your allegiance to a terrorist group is baffling.

What does it matter if they didn't know which tunnels Israel knew about? Tunnels have one purpose and they shouldn't have been in any of them. I suppose they were on a humanitarian mission. LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1179811 Aug 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
In the United States of America, the laws ar written by the people.
That is the single craziest thing I've ever seen written here.

Name one law written 'by the people'.

(This should be fun. Dweeb's head will explode!!)

Laws are written by the lobbyists and passed by the crooks in Congress. DUH

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1179812 Aug 4, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Because they're being shot at?
LOL, I love this comedy channel.

Location hidden

#1179813 Aug 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was never qualified to be a president of anything.
That explains your insanity over his winning 2 elections.

Did Rmoney attend Obama's 2nd inauguration??

Didn't you predict Rmoney by a landslide for weeks??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1179814 Aug 4, 2014
Al Qaeda invades another country. Al Qaeda is invading Lebanon now.
Let's review some history. When Bush left office, the only visible existence of Al Qaeda was in the caves in the mountainous tribal region along the Afghan-Pakistan border. Since Obama was named President, Al Qaeda walked out of those caves Bush had them holed up in and are bombing every village and city in Afghanistan; Al Qaeda is a threat to take over Libya; Al Qaeda is a threat to take over Algeria; Al Qaeda planned and executed the attack on the United States in Benghazi and killed the US ambassador thousands of miles away from the caves Bush had them holed up in; Al Qaeda invaded Syria; Al Qaeda invaded Syria; Al Qaeda invaded Iraq; Al Qaeda took control of western Iraq and declared it their own Islamist terrorist state; Al Qaeda invaded Kurdistan; ... and now Al Qaeda has invaded Lebanon.

Only a moron doesn't recognize that putting Obama in the office of President is directly responsible for the miraculous resurgence and bebuilding of Al Qaeda to where they can multiple countries and fight multiple wars simultaneously.
... your tax dollars at work.

Meanwhile, in the USA, Obama stated he plans to violate the Constitution and establish his dictatorship when he will write his own immigration law this month, forcing the people to adhere to his law and not the law the people wrote.

What do you think? Do you think Obama will need those 2,700 tanks and mountain of ammunition he stockpiled in the DHS for his coup against the US government to succeed? Or, will the American people just give up the constitutional government without a fight?

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1179815 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all in storage for Israel.
Israel basically uses the USA as it's weapons and money supplier.
As you've often pointed out, the Jews in Israel are running America.
All these weapons are paid for you and I and provided free to Israel to allow them to commit genocide.
Hamas, the PLO and the Arabs get more money form the American taxpayer than Israel. All they do is murder innocents and Americans. Why do we give them a dime?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1179816 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you seem to know him.
You've been whining about him for 6 years.
You're pretty stupid, y'know??
Nuc….I think this quote defines Obama’s Presidency:'Oh what a tangled web I weave when first I practice to deceive' it’s time for this President to do the Honorable thing…Resign!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1179817 Aug 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a madman like yourself be qualified to make this judgement?
If Obama is so incompetent why are you so intimidated and frightened by him?
It must be terribly depressing to live a life of fear like you do.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1179818 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains your insanity over his winning 2 elections.
Did Rmoney attend Obama's 2nd inauguration??
Didn't you predict Rmoney by a landslide for weeks??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
"If Obama is elected, Putin will invade Ukraine."

"Russia is the most significant geopolitical foe of the United States."

"The 80s called and they want their foreign policy back".

Well, the 30s called and they want their foreign policy back.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1179819 Aug 4, 2014
el perfecto wrote:
<quoted text> You mean his mother didn't have an abortion.
Just the brain part.

Location hidden

#1179820 Aug 4, 2014
Always nice to see th einsanity of the nitwits.

This is Dweeb before Rmoney got his ass kicked by Obama!!
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what?
Are you going to burn the country down if the American people reject your Marxist communist lying fraud?
Since DC is 80 percent black, what should Romney do when Obama's base begin to burn down the nation's capital?
Should President Romney put the nation's capital under marshal law?
Should he shoot them to save the government?
... well? What should President Romney do when Obama's base tries to destroy the country because they are opposed to democracy?

Location hidden

#1179821 Aug 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats won't turn out. It's obvious Obama is a fraud and just a cardboard cutout commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Democrats are embarrassed by Obama, and that has an effect on their motivation to turn out like they did in 08. Romney takes Ohio by at least 5 points.
... game over.
This is a reminder of how crazy these Teabagging mofos are..........
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1179822 Aug 4, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc….I think this quote defines Obama’s Presidency:'Oh what a tangled web I weave when first I practice to deceive' it’s time for this President to do the Honorable thing…Resign!!
Why don't you show some visible signs of being a man and quit yourbitchin and whining loser, crybaby.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1179823 Aug 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the single craziest thing I've ever seen written here.
Name one law written 'by the people'.
(This should be fun. Dweeb's head will explode!!)
Laws are written by the lobbyists and passed by the crooks in Congress. DUH
Congress is the representation of the people, dumbass.
Originally, the constitutional republic consisted of two entities: the states, and the people. The states were represented by the Senate. The people were represented by the House of Representatives. Today, the states have no representation in government, and both the Senate and House of Representatives are chosen by the population.
Now that your lesson in American civics is over....

Laws in the United States are written by the people.

Furthermore, in the United States of America, the President does not have the authority to give amnesty to anyone or any group of people. He is limited to giving pardons to individuals. And, here in the United States of America, the laws are written by the people, and the President is prohibited from writing any law. Furthermore, the President is commanded by the Constitution to "take care the laws are faithfully enforced".

If you don't feel like an idiot now, it's because you are an idiot.

Location hidden

#1179824 Aug 4, 2014
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will still be in office when the riots over his loss occur....he will probably handle the situation about as well as Benghazi.....
And here's Nobraina before Rmoney got creamed!!

Notice how he dropped that name after the election??

He also pretended to move to CA, but that's just another of his lies..........

I relly like to remind these asshats what they've said in the past..........kinda proves their ignorance.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1179825 Aug 4, 2014
harmonious wrote:
what a shame
Ellen DeGeneres Divorce: Controlling Ellen Reportedly Made Portia De Rossi Turn Down Acting Roles
Ellen DeGeneres is reportedly trying to stave off a divorce from Portia de Rossi by doing an about-face on Portia’s career, but the damage from Ellen’s controlling ways may already be done. There have been widespread rumors that Ellen has been controlling in many aspects of Portia’s life, which…
The Inquisitr f
not to worry, Ellen will buy another "wife"
Ellen looks like the wife-beating type.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1179826 Aug 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, he's still better than anything conservatives could throw up.

Shows you how 'qualified' your candidates are son...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1179827 Aug 4, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I love this comedy channel.
Well, the death toll tells the story...

Location hidden

#1179828 Aug 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
This thread ends November 7th regardless of how the election goes.
The Democrats have made public their hatred for things like the First Amendment rights. And, in case everyone forgot, Democrats in government politions and jobs don't have a problem with using their apsitions in government to attack private citizens for their chosen political position.
Combine this with the facts that:
Obama is a Marxist communist.
The imposition of Marxist communism killed more people than all the wars of the previous century around the world combined.
The three worst mass murderers in the history of civilization used Marxist communism to imprison and enslave their populations so they could commit these mass murders.
Obama has procured 750 million rounds of ammunition for the FBI adn BATF.(Two countries fighting a full-scale war consume about 70 million rounds per year.)
Obama signed a law that gives the president the obviously unconstitutional authority to identify at his whim any American citizen within the country and order the standing Armed Forces of the United States to invade that person's privacy/home/whatever and detain them without charges indefinitely until it is the whim of the president to release them.
If the Democrats are allowed to continue running their version of unconstitutional government, every person in opposition should know by now that speaking against the Democrats will make them a candidate for elimination... and in the old fashioned way every Marxist communist regime that has ever existed used.
Our revolutionary experiment with democracy will be over.
The Constitution lives or dies November 6th.
So what happened, Dweeb??

More of your brainless melodrama!!

Obama won, and the Constitution is safe from the Mormons!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Uncle Sam 236,956
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Big D 201,822
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Truth is might 309,310
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 29,305
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr LaToya 4,983
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Mon Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web