Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374654 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1180631 Aug 5, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did know that and yes the military did get the bulk of the aid. I noticed they're riding around in some nice Abrams M-1 tanks too.:-)
Mubarak certainly had some problems, but we still threw him under the bus.
Mubarek threw himself under the bus__he didn't believe he was expendable__he found out differently.

Our only interest in Egypt is that it's military serves our needs regarding the Suez canal as well as containing Gaza's Palestinians. We pour money into Egypt__it's so to speak a win win.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180632 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
First you nitwits bitch about abortions.
Then you bitch about women's access to birth control.
If you don't want the abortions, make access to birth control easier. DUH
You people are so stupid!!
You really want to have women kept down by unwanted pregnancies.
the old 'barefoot and pregnant' routine you idiots think women deserve.
If they could speak...
do you think aborted fetuses would be pro or against abortion?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180633 Aug 5, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing honesty with birds, Moonbat.
Well we are all aware that you are a looney Gooney bird.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1180634 Aug 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
BULL.
Presently it's about taking care of so called kids, but you know what the end game is, don't you.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1180635 Aug 5, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't separate the two. One caused the other.
If they weren't all Zionists before, they certainly are now after a few thousand rockets.
What israel is doing in the name of the Jewish people is abhorrent. Period. They are not one and the same.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1180636 Aug 5, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you supported pro war, pro draft Mitt Romney who decided to sit out on the side lines while liberals like John Kerry and Max Cleland put it on the line for their country.
Don't talk about your patriotism.
John Kerry ran out of Vietnam after 90 days before the usual spring offensive began, shot himself twice, was never even wounded for the thrid fraudulent PH that he used to get the hell out of Vietnam before his own crew fragged him. Then Kerry invents a system of lies to slander American veterans with.
Max Cleland blew himself up. Max Cleland turned his back on Vietnam veterans and pretended they didn't exist when they stood right next to him to deliver a letter to him.
John Kerry told veterans to GFY.
Max Cleland told veterans to GFY.
Don't talk about patriotism and mention those two fraud pieces of shit.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1180637 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone recall any member of Congress prior to the TEA Party ever using Franking Privileges to inform their constituency about what's written in the Constitution?
I can't think of a single case before the TEA Party arrived.
I receive dozens of unwanted pieces of mail every year,most of it from Democrats. I have never voted for them and I am not impressed by how much of our tax dollars they are wasting. Why would they think the average tax payer should be impressed every time they waste our money? I also receive franked mail from Cathy McMorris Rogers that might be helpful to democrats or people that are not paying attention,but none of it is news to me.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1180638 Aug 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mubarek threw himself under the bus__he didn't believe he was expendable__he found out differently.
Our only interest in Egypt is that it's military serves our needs regarding the Suez canal as well as containing Gaza's Palestinians. We pour money into Egypt__it's so to speak a win win.
I don't disagree with that.

We did give Mubarak's fate a little push though, wouldn't you say?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1180639 Aug 5, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did know that and yes the military did get the bulk of the aid. I noticed they're riding around in some nice Abrams M-1 tanks too.:-)
Mubarak certainly had some problems, but we still threw him under the bus.
The Egyptian people rose up against Mubarek.

and you say WE threw him under the bus??

You nitwits deal in fantasy, not reality.
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180640 Aug 5, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't, Reichtard. Not a chance.
Well, here's some news for ya...USA was not only a Republican in '07, she was a birther.

I sh*t you not. The posts are here to prove it.
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180641 Aug 5, 2014
Where did Nutsack go? Searching for posts where Carol is insulting Lily? LOL!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#1180642 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... ahem... Genesis, Exodus, etc., etc., etc.
Kindly tell us the difference between Israel today and what is described in Judges and Kings.
It was those evil Romans that scattered enough jews from Israel to make them a minority there. Now, things are back to what they were before those evil Romans scattered the jews.
You really don't know any history, do you?
Another point. The Arabs weren't a problem to occupation by Romans. It's like they were just a bunch of sheep. The only problem the Romans had to their occupation was the jews.
So, how about something from the "occupied lands" party line mantra propaganda. I haven't heard anyone use the worn out phrase "occupied lands" in this latest episode of ignorant racist jew hating diatribe.
Well said !

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1180643 Aug 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Only a person who wants to deny the truth begins his history of the zionist plot in 1948. Typical response I have come to expect from deaf, dumb and blind rethugs.
You really have to be the most ignorant person here.
Perhaps you can educate yourself on how there was not even a contry where you claim Palestine is because the Ottoman Empire would not allow a country to be there. Then, after the Ottoman Empire joined the wrong side in WW I, their empire disassembled, and there still wasn't a country there. Then, beginning in the 20s....
Why don't you educate yourself on what happened there during the 20s and 30s, and why the Palestinians helped Hitler instead of helping Great Britain. Then tell us why there still wasn't a country there after the Arabs chose the wrong side again.

I've got an idea. Tell us all the countries that had to give up land for the state of Israel to be created.
... this should keep you busy for a while.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180644 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't disprove anything I said about Pelosi. Get a grip.
You are the one who wants to reject all sources provided to you including a Time article. Now you are stuck doing your own searches.
lol! Who made you a god son:?
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180645 Aug 5, 2014
Come on!

It's been an hour.

Can't anyone remind us all why Obama didn't grant amnesty when the dems held all 3 branches of government for TWO YEARS?

No one remembers the excuse he gave the Hispanic journalist when asked?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180646 Aug 5, 2014
is this real?

'Twitter photo shows Satanic evil of Hamas – hanging kids on fence to protect building from IDF'

http://www.conservativefiringline.com/twitter...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180647 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you just proved that you have NO clue what is in the constitution.
Keep whining Jesus was a liberal --you are the religious fanatic. I do not engage in such debates and point out Progressive hypocrisy when they claim Jesus had a political agenda.
lol! No THIS is hypocrisy!!!

Hackettstown, NJ

#1180648 Aug 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you think killing our troops and those of our allies is a better option?
A better option compared to what? The point was credit for ending the war was going to Obama when in reality the withdrawal date was previously agreed. Now that it's turning to crap, people are now acknowledging Bush set the withdrawal date.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180649 Aug 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What israel is doing in the name of the Jewish people is abhorrent. Period. They are not one and the same.
How do you know the 'people' in Israel are Jewish?
YYYY GUY

United States

#1180650 Aug 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What...defending their country and its citizens from terrorist attacks?

Yeah...how ¨abhorrent.¨

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 310,974
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 32,248
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr IB DaMann 9,548
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 hr ChristineM 254,916
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web