Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548884 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1180780 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Once the arab have finished fighting each other, they'll be coming for Israel.
Israel has a small window to get a peace deal.
That or be eliminated.
They say they will come after America first and NOT "we are all Americans" Pelois America but the US.

Hamas is on the bottom of their bucket list.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180781 Aug 5, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
no one wants to run off ro'lo, much too amusing.
Does not understand logic.
rolo's ace in the hole is total confusion... like an octopus squirting ink before running... metaphorically speaking.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1180782 Aug 5, 2014
Democrats and all the best Kentuckians have Western looking eyes....

'Kathy Groob is a Democrat Party stategist in Kentucky, where Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell is fighting for re-election against Democrat Alison Grimes. Saturday, in a complete non sequitur, Groob sent out a series of Twitter messages saying that McConnell’s wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao,“isn’t from KY, she is Asian.”

http://theothermccain.com/2014/08/05/kentucky...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180783 Aug 5, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry spammer, I don't have any. If you want some, which I'm sure you do, just as the thread bigot & racists UselessSince1680. She has plenty for you son!
You must son.

People like you are the only ones who have them.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1180784 Aug 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'we need more undocumented workers brought into the the US economy' economy is on fire!
'Biotech giant Amgen to cut 2,900 workers and close facilities in Colorado and Washington'
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-amgen-l...
Sign a right wing lemming has no clue that his wealthy handlers are the ones hiring these undocumented workers who are taking jobs from Americans.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1180785 Aug 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No disrespect to a honored Army Officer but when you read the narrative it appears that CPT Cleland lost his limbs and received the Silver Star for his own recklessness : "When the helicopter landed, Cleland jumped out, followed by the two soldiers. They ducked beneath the rotors and turned to watch the liftoff. Cleland reached down to pick up a grenade he believed had popped off his flak jacket. It exploded and the blast slammed him backward, shredding both his legs and one arm."
Frank, the veteran hating POS tells part of the story.

"David Lloyd, a Marine in a nearby mortar bunker, rushed to the scene, took off his web belt and tied it around one of Cleland's legs to control bleeding.[4] When the medics arrived, Lloyd left to help another injured soldier – one of the two who had gotten off the helicopter with Cleland.

Lloyd says that the unnamed soldier was crying.'It was mine,' he said,'it was my grenade.' According to Lloyd, the private had failed to take the extra precaution that experienced soldiers did when they grabbed M-26 grenades from the ammo box: bend the pins, or tape them in place, so they couldn't accidentally dislodge. This soldier had a flak jacket full of grenades with treacherously straight pins, Lloyd says. "He was a walking death trap."[5]"

My God you right whiners will lie about anything.

Max Cleland was a veteran who served his country & lost 3 limbs only to come bask to his country to be trashed by the rabid right. Karl Rove, & Republicans told liees about Max so a Republican could win his seat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1180786 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you're a serial liar..........
and you prove it!!
----------
he President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the Silver Star Medal to
JOHN FORBES KERRY
LIEUTENANT JUNIOR GRADE
UNITED STATES NAVAL RESERVE
for service as set forth in the following:
CITATION
"For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action while serving as Officer in Charge of United States Navy Patrol Craft Fast 94 and officer in Tactical Command of an operation in the Republic of Vietnam. On 28 February 1969, Patrol Craft Fast 23, 43 and 94, in conjunction with Underwater Demolition Team 13 and Vietnamese Regional and Popular Forces personnel, conducted an operation on the Ca Mau Peninsula as part of Operation SEA LORDS. While transiting the Bay Hap River en route to an insertion point along the Dong Cung River, these craft with thirty Regional/Popular Force personnel embarked in each unit came under heavy enemy small arms fire from the river banks. The Officer in Tactical Command, Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY directed his units to turn to the beach and charge the Viet Cong positions. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY expertly directed the fire of his craft at the fleeing enemy while simultaneously coordinating the insertion of the embarked troops. While the Regional and Popular Forces conducted an area sweep, Patrol Craft Fast 43 remained on station to provide fire support and Patrol Craft Fast 23 and 94 moved upstream to investigate an area from which gunshots were coming.
Commander U. S. Naval Forces, Vietnam
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Silver_Star_Cit...
to be cont'd..........
Oh, yeah. That's the time Kerry "expertly directed the fire of his craft at the fleeing enemy while simultaneously coordinating the insertion of the embarked troops", then abandoned his boat and crew to straggle ashore where, as his crew put it, ran a couple of rounds through a corpse laying on the ground.
Was that also the time he blew himself up with his own grenade, catching some of his own shrapnel in his ass as he ran away from a rice pot he blew up while he was abandoning his craft and straggling around on the bank?(that being his second PH, after his first one when he was a FNG being checked out in a secure area right after his arrival, and fired a grenade launcher at the weeds right next to the boat he was in because he thought there was a boogey man in that secure area. Or, was it when he was supposed to be watching for sampans and went to sleep and a goddam VC ran his sampan right into Kerry's boat. I forget which Kerry FUBAR story goes with which fraudulent award he put himself in for.)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180787 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I had someone describe strangling me to death. These should be reported. They are felonies.
There are disses, jokes and then there is someone getting all emotional and going too far. I think you are bright enough to know when it has moved too far away from a disagreement about policies and into shredding someone for being.
Let's just say any options are outside of my control.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180788 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You got thrown out of the reserves during Vietnam. You weren't even worth activating and sending to Vietnam, which would have happened to any reservist deemed worth a shit.
Just more examples of what a worthless lowlife you really are, you don't know shit about me or anyone else on here. But we know a lot about you moron and it all came right from your own lying mouth. Just showing yourself on here should be embarrassing to a normal person. You are topix answer for Walter Mitty.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1180789 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So only Jews are semites??
Did it occur to you that those being killed by Israel are also semites??
----------
Semite:
A member of the group of Caucasoid peoples who speak a Semitic language, including the Jews and Arabs as well as the ancient Babylonians, Assyrians, and Phoenicians.
----------
So why are you so anti-semitic??
Your lack of education is working against you, teabag.
You don't know what an American is, and you don't know what a semite is.
That's what you get for dropping out of high school and joining the Marines.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/antisemitic

Adj. 1. antisemitic - relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism
antisemitic - relating to or characterized by anti-Semitism; hating Jews

So why are you so anti-semitic??
Your lack of education is working against you, nutsack.

You are a sad display of Urban Reservation Edacation:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1180790 Aug 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Did you report the threat? According to Roxpox it's a "felony" to make a threat against an annonymous online screen name. As you have pointed out, her ignorance works in our favor.
I'll just say I no longer have input on the matter at this point.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1180791 Aug 5, 2014
A new Obamacare Lie…OUT:'Obamacare will lower your premiums!' IN:'Obamacare won't raise your premiums THAT much!' There’s a pattern here….Liberals Lie!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1180792 Aug 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Democrats and all the best Kentuckians have Western looking eyes....
'Kathy Groob is a Democrat Party stategist in Kentucky, where Republican Sen. Mitch McConnell is fighting for re-election against Democrat Alison Grimes. Saturday, in a complete non sequitur, Groob sent out a series of Twitter messages saying that McConnell’s wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao,“isn’t from KY, she is Asian.”
http://theothermccain.com/2014/08/05/kentucky...
ROFLMAO__Mitch is not from Kentucky either but Alabama which also begins with an A.

Is Rand Paul from Kentucky?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180793 Aug 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah. That's the time Kerry "expertly directed the fire of his craft at the fleeing enemy while simultaneously coordinating the insertion of the embarked troops", then abandoned his boat and crew to straggle ashore where, as his crew put it, ran a couple of rounds through a corpse laying on the ground.
Was that also the time he blew himself up with his own grenade, catching some of his own shrapnel in his ass as he ran away from a rice pot he blew up while he was abandoning his craft and straggling around on the bank?(that being his second PH, after his first one when he was a FNG being checked out in a secure area right after his arrival, and fired a grenade launcher at the weeds right next to the boat he was in because he thought there was a boogey man in that secure area. Or, was it when he was supposed to be watching for sampans and went to sleep and a goddam VC ran his sampan right into Kerry's boat. I forget which Kerry FUBAR story goes with which fraudulent award he put himself in for.)
Even if a tiny fraction of your crap was true[which it isn't] Kerry volunteered for Vietnam he could have easily been a chicken shit like Bush, Romney, Cheney, Ashcroft and a whole host of draft dodgers that Bush surrounded himself with. Kerry also volunteered for Swift Boat duty knowing just how dangerous that was. His courage and patriotism should never be questioned, especially by a lying scumbag like you. But it is also reflective of just how low you righties will go to dishonor even our military for selfish gain which makes the ones that do that treasonous lowlifes that aren't worthy of their own salt.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1180794 Aug 5, 2014
TSM wrote:
A new Obamacare Lie…OUT:'Obamacare will lower your premiums!' IN:'Obamacare won't raise your premiums THAT much!' There’s a pattern here….Liberals Lie!!
Get a life dirtbag.It's the law.

Lapeer, MI

#1180795 Aug 5, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Social Sciences and World History....
'1,800-Year-Old Roman Multitool'
http://www.wired.com/2010/11/2000-year-old-ro...
"...a clever Roman, probably named MacGyvericus...."

I like that:-)
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1180796 Aug 5, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Sign a right wing lemming has no clue that his wealthy handlers are the ones hiring these undocumented workers who are taking jobs from Americans.
Your fantasy doesn't jive well with reality that it is the republicans who want to stem the tide of illegal immigration with stronger border protection ... while it is the democrats who advocate open borders and unfettered immigration to this country.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#1180797 Aug 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if a tiny fraction of your crap was true[which it isn't] Kerry volunteered for Vietnam he could have easily been a chicken shit like Bush, Romney, Cheney, Ashcroft and a whole host of draft dodgers that Bush surrounded himself with. Kerry also volunteered for Swift Boat duty knowing just how dangerous that was. His courage and patriotism should never be questioned, especially by a lying scumbag like you. But it is also reflective of just how low you righties will go to dishonor even our military for selfish gain which makes the ones that do that treasonous lowlifes that aren't worthy of their own salt.
Go tell it on the mountain, Mr. 4-F:-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1180798 Aug 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking you're a serial liar..........
and you prove it!!
----------
he President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the Silver Star Medal to
JOHN FORBES KERRY
LIEUTENANT JUNIOR GRADE
UNITED STATES NAVAL RESERVE
for service as set forth in the following:
CITATION
"For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action while serving as Officer in Charge of United States Navy Patrol Craft Fast 94 and officer in Tactical Command of an operation in the Republic of Vietnam. On 28 February 1969, Patrol Craft Fast 23, 43 and 94, in conjunction with Underwater Demolition Team 13 and Vietnamese Regional and Popular Forces personnel, conducted an operation on the Ca Mau Peninsula as part of Operation SEA LORDS. While transiting the Bay Hap River en route to an insertion point along the Dong Cung River, these craft with thirty Regional/Popular Force personnel embarked in each unit came under heavy enemy small arms fire from the river banks. The Officer in Tactical Command, Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY directed his units to turn to the beach and charge the Viet Cong positions. Lieutenant (junior grade) KERRY expertly directed the fire of his craft at the fleeing enemy while simultaneously coordinating the insertion of the embarked troops. While the Regional and Popular Forces conducted an area sweep, Patrol Craft Fast 43 remained on station to provide fire support and Patrol Craft Fast 23 and 94 moved upstream to investigate an area from which gunshots were coming.
Commander U. S. Naval Forces, Vietnam
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Silver_Star_Cit...
to be cont'd..........
... morons.

It is obvious the Navy didn't wat to give this award to Kerry. They described Kerry's actions so any combat veteran would recognize this.

Nobody gets an award for shooting "at the fleeing enemy", moron. Well, nobody except people with the highest political connections like Kerry. How about you read some real awards and you tell us how many you find given to people facing an enemy running away.

Just like Obama has a fraudulent resume, so does Kerry. The same people created both fraudulent resumes.

You're a moron.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1180800 Aug 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
ISIS tells Palestine to be patient as it will only be a short time before they come to assist them.
This group is now fighting on three fronts now--Syria, Iraq and Lebanon.
They've come a long way since Bush had them holed up in caves on the Afghan-Pakistan border.
I wonder if Obama being one of the Islamist terrorists is related to their miraculous resurgence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 314,711
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr TooPharts 33,190
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jun 13 Patriot 11,181
News Tragedy strikes family members of Leasure (Jul '08) Jun 9 Evidence phart 9
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) May 29 Into The Night 258,476
Penn State University & State College May '17 Truechange 1
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr '17 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
More from around the web